The Heritage Downtown - Walnut Creek, CA

We stayed here 2 years ago for a month in order to try it out. We really liked it. The staff and residents are friendly and makes you feel at home. You don’t feel that you are in an institution as opposed to the larger facilities.
The food is good and better than other facilities we ate at.

I love living here. Both the people who reside here and the people work here are great. The food is very good! The atmosphere here is very cheerful. Always something to do.

They have a swimming pool!!

The person that conducted our tour was wonderful. The restaurant was good and they had a display kitchen where you were able to see them cooking. The sitting area seemed small. The only issue I saw was that the grounds looked a little dumpy. The walking path had spots that were crumbly from the tree roots. I think if they had some landscaping help it would improve the look of this community.

The Heritage Pointe

I am getting settled, meeting very nice people and participating in a variety of classes. My apartment is great, the employees are very helpful and capable.

I love that I can walk to many appointments and the ones I can't transportation is available.

They were great

They were great. They took my family member that was living on his own a chance to transition over thirty days to see how he liked it. They hooked us up with all the information we needed to make it a very smooth transition. The had wonderful food, and wonderful friendly people.

They always smile

Pretty good experience. Never had any negative comments or anything. Everything has run smoothly. They always smile and are very accommodating.

fabulous

While it is taking time and patience for our mother to adapt to her new situation, we daughters have been impressed, even thrilled, at the wonderful attention, hospitality, warmth, and caring our mother is receiving from staff and residents. Heritage Pointe has met and exceeded our expectations for the next phase of our mother's life.

The Heritage Pointe offers active Senior Living within walking distance of the Broadway shopping center and amenities in the heart of Walnut Creek. Enjoy the beautiful swimming pool and sparkling spa, beautiful views from a luxury apartment home. Choose from a variety of floor plans, including private gardens, one bedroom patio suites.

Savor tasteful living at Newton’s Fine Dining with a chef who brings flavor and diversity to every meal to include Newton’s elegant Complementary Champagne Sunday Brunch relax in comfort with friends and family in the Comet Bar & Grille. The Heritage Pointe combines Independence with gated and 24 hour security to provide a quality Retirement lifestyle in an atmosphere of social, cultural and recreational activities.

We invite you to visit The Heritage Pointe, tour our garden library and talk with our friendly residents. Have Dinner or our Sunday Brunch as our guest at Newton’s