Byron Park - Walnut Creek, CA

Byron Park - Walnut Creek, CA has yet not published prices.

Starting price is outside of our budget and this facility is for more independent than what works for us.

Chris Carey

We appreciate you taking the time to leave your review. While Byron Park may not have been a good fit, we hope you found a community that meets your needs.

Review of Byron Park

Came 1 1/2 years ago with my husband who has dementia. He is now in a board-care facility but I have stayed. Find the facility clean, comfortable and safe. All staff are friendly and helpful and do everything possible to accommodate needs. Nearly all residents are welcoming and kind. Food, with the new General Manager, has gone from good to excellent. Sometimes there are delays in service, but not terrible. Variety of activities.

Chris Carey

We appreciate your review and glad that you call Byron Park home. We strive to provide exemplary service for each resident every day.

Review of Byron Park

Everything was very nice. It is the kind of place I am looking forward. Thanks for lunch and the tour of apt

Review of Byron Park

From the places I've visited, this is the best one. They're very friendly. We has lunch there and it was delicious! I attended an event there and a lot of resources were provided.

Not a good fit

We toured this community and it was OK. My wife's mom stayed here and we wanted to see what it was like years later. And we are really independent and there were just to many people in wheelchairs and using walkers. We just aren't there yet. I didn't like that they had fixed times for the meals. It is a big community. The staff answered all our question. It just wasn't a good fit.

Clean Community!!

I had recently had a tour of this community for my mother and we where very impressed with how things went. We are all set to move in as soon as my mom recovers from her fall. The staff where very helpful and made sure to provide us with lots of great information that we needed. We are looking forward to her experience at this facility.