The Healthcare Resort of Colorado Springs - Colorado Springs, CO

The Healthcare Resort of Colorado Springs - Colorado Springs, CO has yet not published prices.

LOVE this place!

Two months ago I moved mom into The Healthcare Resort's long-term care section (at the urging of my husband) and have only good things to say about them. It's a 2-year old building, very handicapped accessible, wide hallways, extremely clean, well maintained, and great food.... What really stands out though is the loving, serving, kind, patient people who care for the residents and facility, including the Administrative Director, managers, nurses, housekeeping, CNAs, doctors, facilities, nutrition...(hope I didn't forget anybody). I did extensive research on area nursing homes before making mom's transition and am extremely happy with The Healthcare Resort!

Growing Pains

My loved one lives at The Healthcare Resort. They are a relatively new community, and I would have to say that they seem to be going through a lot of growing pains right now. They do provide complete meals for the residents, but as far as taste and appeal go, the food definitely needs improvement. I would also like to see them offer more activities for the residents. They don't currently offer a lot of in-house activities, and I feel it would be a great addition to the community. I do feel that the facility is very clean, and I do like that they didn't require a huge initial upcharge to try it out first before we moved my loved one in permanently. I think the management is trying to make improvements, but they do have a way to go.