The Gardens at DePugh Nursing Center - Winter Park, FL

The Gardens at DePugh Nursing Center - Winter Park, FL has yet not published prices.

Review of The Gardens at DePugh

It is really great and my loved one is treated well. Everyone is doing what they need to do. The rehab therapy is excellent! The meals are satisfactory. I appreciate the nurses communication. The floors are clean, the lunch room is clean and the restroom is clean but I did have to pick up hings on the floor so the rooms could be cleaner.

Review of The Gardens at DePugh

Very good with communication and getting to know my loved ones and their needs. They've been helpful, responsive, above and beyond, checking in, making sure shes seen by right doctors. Doctors and nurses. The amount of time speaking to doctors regarding her care, I'm shocked, they know results, prognosis, care, plan. They know it and they don't have to say "wait, let me check" so I'm very impressed.

Review of The Gardens at DePugh

They are so generally concerned and feel like they have become part of my family and I feel so good and so relieved to have her there. They talk to me all the time and they know my name and really care about the family too. It's very clean and I've never smelled any bad odors there. There is a very good variety on the menu. They have very excellent communication and they call me with the slightest bruise or scratch and let me know everything.

Review of The Gardens at DePugh

They seem to provide good care and it is clean. They have good follow through but they seemed short staffed on nurses on the weekends. The staff is good and very friendly. They are good about calling me.

Review of The Gardens at DePugh

The staff care is really good. My loved one likes the food there. The head director is very good and so is the two people that helped with insurance.

Review of The Gardens at DePugh

It's pretty clean but the floors could be better kept in the rooms. I wish the nurses had more information about what is going on.

Review of The Gardens at DePugh

It is like a family there. When you walk in everything seems so calm. They seem to work with a cohesive effort. I am grateful they could take my mother. I think the staff is very patient focused and they seem to be aware of the resident’s needs. The care comes directed at the patient needs rather than the facility demands. To be clear, I think they are the best in the area and I know from experience. I got a call from the rehab doctor on the first day. I liked that she was calling. Communication is very good. They are not overly friendly but they're certainly not too busy to talk or irritated or annoyed. They are good and responsive. Everything looks spotless to me. The food wasn't as good as it was a year ago. I did notice that the portion size was the correct amount and they do have a good variety. They are making an effort, but whoever conceives the dishes doesn't have a skilled pallet.

Review of The Gardens at DePugh

They were fantastic. Therapy was absolutely great my loved one has improved tremendously since being there. My loved one enjoys the food. Outstanding communication, it has been really great and everyone was responsive. The facility needs to be updated.

Review of The Gardens at DePugh

They are all friendly. It is very clean and immaculate. The room was tidy. The therapists were great. The administrator is awesome. Communication is very good. My loved one seemed to be taken care of and the doctor called me and let me know what was going on. They lost his clothes and I gave them a week worth of clothes and I had his name or initials inside them.

The Gardens at DePugh Nursing Center is a home-like, five-star skilled nursing facility located in beautiful downtown Winter Park, Florida. Our compassionate staff is committed to treating each of our residents with dignity, respect, and a sense of belonging. Our unique, neighborhood-style community creates a warm, family-like environment for our residents and guests. We strive to help each resident achieve the highest level of independence and quality of life possible.