Lake Port Square - Leesburg, FL

Beautiful facility. Wonderful tour. Very professional guide.

Helpful Staff!!

I have recently taken a tour of this community and so far I have no complaints of how things have been going for my loved one. The staff have been on time to our appointment and made sure to answer any questions I had for them in detail. I liked the open floor plan they had as well as other great amenities they had for the residents. It was just not the right location for my brother in the end decision.

Lake Port Square is a modern Campus in a rustic lakefront setting

We haven't moved there yet but are on contract for some time in March 2017. We very much like the ambiance and layout of the campus, The Independent Living apartments are light and spacious - we opted for a Robinson 2 bedroom model. Each unit has one or two lanais. The one time we ate lunch there the steak I ordered in the dining room was fantastic. I cannot comment on the care services, although we toured the Assisted Living and Skilled Nursing facilities and found them modern, clean, and void of the typical smells you find in such facilities. LPS is a bit pricey compared to other CCRCs we visited but I guess you get what you pay for, The location on the north shore of Lake Harris is prime real estate, yet they're right on SR 44 in a beautifully rustic area. The feature a pontoon boat that goes on lake trips every Friday, and occasionally stops at the various lakeside restaurants.

This is a beautiful place but well above what we can afford. They have everything there you would ever need and then some. It was worth the look for us..

Other than one rather rude late dining waitress Magohony, this trip was everything I needed to feel that my mom was in the best place for her.

Susanne gave my wife and me a great tour and showed us a lower floor end unit that was being refurbished. This could be inviting to us. The comples offers covered parking (both freestanding and under the main building) that is one of my desires. The grounds and location on Lake Harris are beautiful and also has a private lake with walkways surrounding it. All of the progressive care and life style support offerings appear very nice. We met several residents that gave it a big thumbs up.

Everything is just great!

We used the rehab portion of the facility. It's a great facility! The staff is friendly, it's kept clean. I loved the case worker capability. Everything is just great!

I WENT HERE AND THE NURSING HOME SECT...

I WENT HERE AND THE NURSING HOME SECTION LOOKS LIKE IT WOULD WORK FOR HIM

“Our caring and attentive staff works hard to create a warm family-like atmosphere.” Nestled on 78 acres on the shores of Lake Harris in Leesburg, in the heart of Florida’s chain-of-lakes region, Lake Port Square is conveniently located just off S.R. 44. The community is just a few blocks away from the Leesburg Hospital and Venetian Gardens, a beautiful waterfront park, is within walking distance. In addition, downtown Leesburg, filled with shopping and dining opportunities, is just minutes away.

Lake Port Square features a fitness center, library, lounge, ice cream parlor, country store, beauty salon, bank, woodcraft shop and indoor aquatic center, complete with indoor heated pool and Jacuzzi. Our spacious apartment homes offer a variety of floor plans with screened-in lanais and beautiful views. Featuring convenient restaurant-style dining, our dining services offer regional cuisine with full salad bar, a wide selection of entrees, and your choice of lunch or dinner daily.

Our award-winning Signature Programs offer a wide variety of top-notch services for residents. With an exciting array of social, educational and cultural programs, residents are encouraged to renew their old interests and explore new ones. Popular classes include water aerobics, yoga, Wii bowling and computer club.

It’s comforting to know that you can continue to live life to the fullest at Lake Port Square – with the added security of 24-hour nursing care, as well as a full spectrum of supportive, wellness and skilled nursing services. Our Individualized Care Services (I-Care) offer a helping hand to residents who need assistance with activities of daily living or memory care. Memory Care has new life stations and a dedicated and specially trained staff. Our custom programs provide compassionate care and meaningful interaction. Our staff is committed to helping those with memory loss maintain their independence and dignity for as long as possible.