Courtyards of Orlando - Orlando, FL

Courtyards of Orlando - Orlando, FL has yet not published prices.

• Wound Care / VAC
  • Skilled Nursing
  • 24 hour care
  • Respiratory Therapist
  • Speech Therapy
  • Nutritious snacks available throughout the day
  • Full Schedule of Trips, Events and Activities!

Review of Courtyards of Orlando

When I got there, all the staff were working and interacting with the patients. They treat them with dignity and respect! It was really good, and way better than I'd thought! The staff are nice and friendly. The Admissions Director has been very helpful to me. They have done well with communicating and the case worker has been really great.

Review of Courtyards of Orlando

The therapists are good. I feel at home here. The nurses and staff are very friendly and the meals are good.

Courtyards of Orlando Care Center is dedicated to helping our residents maximize their potential and live their lives to the fullest. We offer a modern, comfortable and secure facility staffed by caring professionals where each individual receives the finest sub-acute medical care, rehabilitation services, and 24-hour skilled nursing care. We understand this may be a difficult time for all concerned and we are here to provide the support your loved one and your family needs during this period of transition. We are committed to maintaining a facility where compassionate health care, nursing, and rehabilitation services are provided in an environment of respect, dignity and personal attention to the needs of the individual.