Villages Rehab & Nursing Center - Lady Lake, FL

Villages Rehab & Nursing Center - Lady Lake, FL has yet not published prices.

• Nurse Practitioners
  • Massage Therapy
  • Outpatient therapy
  • Transportation at Cost

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

The whole stay was excellent. I could not have gotten better care. The people at The Villages are outstanding! The services there are excellent. There were so many staff members that were helpful throughout my stay. They would always check on me and make sure everything was okay, everyone truly was always so courteous and helpful. The food is excellent! You get to pick whatever you want for breakfast. It was delicious. I would recommend the facility. The communication is excellent.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

They took good care of her. It was very clean.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

It was fabulous. Everyone there is so nice and great. They made it very pleasant for us. Their communication is excellent.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

Every time I have been there they are nice and she has not complained. I spoke with the therapists and they seem to be doing well with her. They are excellent. The CNA's are especially nice to her and they smile and cater to her when I am around. She always says how nice they are. I have to go to them for information, they do not come to me with updates but they all communicate well.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

Everyone has been wonderful to me. The food is good, the people are nice. I like them all. The aide is friendly. They clean the floors about every day. I don't have trouble with communicating with them if I need something they get it for you.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

They've been really helpful and caring. The housekeeper is hilarious. The gals always come in and make sure I'm comfortable. They've all been really friendly. They encourage you to get out and do stuff.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

I think she had a real good experience there. The staff there was extremely knowledgeable, friendly, and helpful. That made her feel welcomed and made me feel welcomed too. I think they were outstanding! I would like to give special yahoos to the lady that picked us up from the hospital. She was super. She made us feel so at home. The food was real good. They had a doctor there and he was helpful.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

The physical therapy and occupational therapy are very good. They are lacking in CNA's that can handle people with certain conditions. They need a better computer system.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

There are times when the help is late occasionally. The people are excellent. It is good. The CNA's are very good. I would and have recommended it. They give out a print out with updates.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

One gal is excellent in the therapy department. Nursing is a little sparse. You put your light on and it may be a while before someone comes. I have to pursue information.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

I like the accommodations and it was clean and some of the people are really nice. They are able to take him outside. Some are excellent and very caring, patient, very knowledgeable, very attentive to my father and to me. If he wants to stay in the bed he will. The food looks good. If I ask any question they will tell me.

Everything was good.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

So far it's pretty good. The facility and the program they have is excellent. They are very friendly. It's very clean. The food is excellent. It's cooked very well and it tastes good.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

I like it here. The CNA is a hard worker and is nice. It is not that clean and they do not clean my room every day and they say they do. The food is alright. The therapy lets me know how I am doing but not the nurses.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

It was clean. Some of them are good.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

There have been a few bumps in the road so far. When we got here there were quite a few things missing from the room. The recliner did not work. The bathroom was not clean from the previous resident. We had an issue trying to get pills in a timely manner. One of the meals came late which interfered with the therapy schedule. The therapy is excellent and the food is very good. Occupational therapy has been great. There are certain nurses that are very good and then others that are not so great. Most of the staff members that we have come in contact with so far have been very nice. The social service staff members and the activities department both came in and introduced themselves. There have been a couple of staff members that walked in and did not say what department they are from or really even introduce themselves to us.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

I am not happy with it here. I am happy with one nurse's aide and she works only a shift out of the day. The nurse's aides have to feed and take care of the people and it takes 7 to 8 minutes for help.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

They failed to give her medication for days. The main person left and would not help me get her to the hospital. The head nurse would not help either. Some were concerned and knew there was a problem. When she got to the Villages it all went downhill.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

I don't care for some of the neglect with my husband's skin. There were a few very good ones, and some were not. They were very friendly. One aide was excellent. It was clean.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

It has been great for my loved one. The therapy is terrific and the therapist is wonderful and has patience. The staff care and communication and the meals are really good. It is clean.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

Everything has been great so far especially the food. One of the rehab ladies is doing really good with her. There's no offensive smells or anything. She particularly likes breakfast.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

She likes therapy and thinks they do a very good job. The therapist is excellent. The staff is very responsive. She is very happy with their food and says it is great.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

They work with him very well. They get him out of bed and he is moving around. He is eating most of his meals where they have meals. He is getting better. They have been great with him. Everybody there is very friendly. The nurse provides great care. It's very clean.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

It was excellent. They are all great. They clean every day.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

They are very friendly! It's very clean.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

It's been very good. They are excellent.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

The nurses were so sympathetic and helpful. They even helped me put my clothes on. Just the care and time they could spend with me was remarkable. If I asked something they addressed it right away and just seemed interested in how I felt. It was super clean and there was not even dust. They were wonderful to accommodate my meals if I wanted something different I would just write it down and they would give it to me.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

If you ever have someone who needs to go somewhere, this is the place!

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

The meals are very good and the staff has been great!

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

It is hard to explain. I like the therapy and now it is going and how they have activities going. The therapists and activities person communicates well.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

Sometimes my loved one asks for stuff and they take a while and I think it's because he is asking the wrong people. He enjoys occupational therapy and physical therapy. He doesn't care if I come every day because he has so many things to do here! The food comes out hot he likes that a lot the steam is coming off the soup.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

It is a fabulous facility and I had a very good experience.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

I think the nurses are excellent and it's very clean. My loved one is very pleased with the food and I eat there as well and I think it's pretty good for hospital food if that's what you want to call it. I would like them to check his pull-ups more often.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

The meals were excellent!

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

I think the care has been very good for my loved one. The nursing care and the nurses have been good. The facility is very clean. I would like to see more variety in the meals. I also think communication can improve. It's been me having to contact them first.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

I am satisfied with the care for my loved one. Everyone has gone out of their way to help him. They are kind to me and anything I ask of, they address it. The therapist goes above and beyond to help him. The nurse always has a smile and any time I ask her to do anything she does it.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

Their rehabilitation therapy is excellent.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

It wasn't good to start with but came in a talked with the nurses and social worker and got it all straightened out. After we had this discussion and I told them what they have to do with him being there, we are getting along really well now. It is very clean. They were very patient with both of us.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

The food is good and the people are good. But, I think communication is the problem. Whenever there is something wrong with my mother, it can take my sister and I days for them to do something about it. The nursing care is very good, but we have had to be mother's advocate. I think they could be more diligent about reading the notes that are left there for mother. They are very caring, lovable people. One CNA is so concerned about my mother. She is loving and caring. She goes out of her way to do the right thing. The food is very good. It seems to be very nutritious and there is a lot of variety. Overall, the communication is a little bit lacking.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

The first day was not good. It is much better now. Therapy is going well. They are doing good. She likes the nursing assistants. They are very friendly. She saw a doctor a couple of times and she liked them. She did not have towels in her room or a glass. They were not ready the first day when she got there. She does not care for the meals. I do not get much communication and they never call me.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

The therapists were amazing but the communication was lacking.

It was okay.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

For some reason, they had information about me that is not true. The nursing staff is excellent. They are very good. The food is excellent. They have a background that does not match me. My family is trying to get it straightened out. There is one person who I do not agree with. I have not gotten any updates.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

There was a miscommunication between the hospital and the facility.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

It's been good. The service is good. Some of the staff are better than others. They are overworked. They do a good job. He doesn't care for the food much. I think everything is kind of bland. Their communication is good.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

They are attentive and responsive to her. The LPN is efficient. The floor is clean and they mop the floors. It is institutional food. I get print outs and I appreciate it. I have not spoken with the physician since she has been here. I have spoken with the nurses but they do not have time to chit chat. She is a tiny bit stronger since she has been here. All they are doing is exercising her legs. They did not change her sheets.

They are friendly.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

I have not been there but she has not complained at all about the cleanliness which leads me to believe it must be good. She said the meals are okay. No one has reached out to me up until this point.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

My wife selected this facility based on a good experience her friend had at The Villages and we were happy with our experience here as well. The drawback was I did not always get my medicines on time. Sometimes the person from the prior shift had to extend to their care because there were scheduling problems which would then play a part in my care. The cleanliness in the room when the housekeeping would come in was a little lacking. They would not mop the whole floor and we noted that they missed spots but the meals were very good.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

The therapy is wonderful and has been wonderful. Some of the staff are good but some are not. My loved one said the food is good even when she gets the wrong food. My loved one complains about the nursing care and they do not come to help her to the bathroom on time without wetting herself. I have not gotten any updates about her.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

I was not too happy here.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

I am not pleased with the experience. They would not give him a walker when he arrived. They told him he would have to wait 24 hours. That is absurd. I took care of this myself. The only thing I have seen so far from the therapy department is they had him pushing marbles on a table. He did not get much nursing care. He has a tough time getting them to shower him. When they did give him a shower they put his dirty clothes on him after the shower. Some were great but others were very unprofessional. I thought the staff member that did the discharge was very professional. I also saw some of the staff members mistreat some of the long term care patients. One night the power went out while they were in the middle of serving dinner. Because of this, some people received dinner and other residents did not. I watched the residents that did not get dinner just stare down at the table. They were eventually taken back to their rooms. The staff members were giggling during this in the dining room and not taking care of the patients.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

It was excellent. They are all great. They clean every day.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

They are very friendly! It's very clean.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

It's been very good. They are excellent.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

If you ever have someone who needs to go somewhere, this is the place!

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

The meals are very good and the staff has been great!

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

It is a fabulous facility and I had a very good experience.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

The meals were excellent!

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

Their rehabilitation therapy is excellent.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

The therapists were amazing but the communication was lacking.

It was okay.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

There was a miscommunication between the hospital and the facility.

They are friendly.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

I was not too happy here.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

My loved one is getting very good physical therapy and the food works for her. The communication has been excellent! The doctor picked up his cell and answered my question. That was great.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

The nurses are good and everyone is friendly. My husband doesn't always get things right when they happen. I've never been approached been by staff with information.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

I don't have a complaint at all. There was one aide that helped a lot. Everybody has really been so sweet. I would recommend the facility to a friend.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

The physical therapists have been very accommodating with the time he wants to do it. He has been improving quite a bit. The food portions are too small for him. Everything is great except for the activities. There really hasn't been any communication.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

Therapy is excellent. The staff is very good. Everybody is great there and we are very happy. No one is grouchy no matter how bad their day has been. They do a good job every day to make sure you have everything. The food is really good and I eat there. It is close to home cooking. Communication is good but they only have meetings to send people home on Wednesdays only and we are having to wait extra time for that which is out of my pocket.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

My loved one was there last year and requested to go back. He was quite satisfied! They all seem very nice.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

They went right in as soon as he arrived and took care of him. The got him all situated right away. They started therapy the same day and they came in and did the evaluation. They were on target! They are very friendly. They are family oriented. The place is in excellent condition. The meals are presentable. He sent me pictures of the dining room because he was so excited! Every time I go there they inform me on whats going on.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

They were great. It had good food and happy employees. All around good care and good service! He thought his therapist did a good job. The nurses were great. It's very clean. It was good tasting food and they had good choices.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

It looks good. Therapy is going great!

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

The nurses are very good. Everyone is very friendly and they made my stay very pleasing even though I did not want to be there.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

Everything is great so far. I haven't had too much contact.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

So far the nursing is fantastic. It all has gone really well for my loved one. The meals taste good. I would go there myself so I would recommend the facility to a friend. Communication hasn't been there.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

Therapy is great. It is clean.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

The therapists have been really great. Therapy has been excellent. Some of the staff is good but if you request something and may not get it. Some meals are good. There is a lack of communication here. I tell people things and it is not passed on.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

It is very clean and they liked my loved one. He did not say anything bad about it. We did not have communication. If I saw something I would tell them and it was taken care of. They do need to double check for medications on the paperwork.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

They are very friendly. The biggest thing is it takes at least 10 minutes for someone to come after she has the call light on. I have to ask questions to ask to get information as no one has come to talk to me about anything.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

My loved one likes the food. The care is excellent, excellent, excellent! My complaint is that his bed hasn't been made this morning. The people that admitted him have been wonderful. I have had very little information and would like more.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

I think it is a neat place. The therapist is doing a great job and is very encouraging. It is clean. I ate one night and I thought it was excellent. It has a flavor to it. Communication could be a little better.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

The nursing staff and the aides have treated my father with respect and have been very kind. Someone has come in every day and cleaned. All of his staff that I have come in contact with have been great. The nursing staff has been good about communicating. He said that one staff member was short with him and not very accommodating. According to my dad, all the sandwiches are dry and the food is tasteless.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

The meals are okay. There is inconsistency in regards to information between the nurses.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

So far, we have no complaints. I do have to call to get her status.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

They were very attentive and they did a good job. They were very good to her. They need to have more communication with the patient. They did a good job. Just trying to get her out of there was tedious and took over a week.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

They are very kind. Today I saw several people and got information but they do not answer my calls.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

The people are friendly and the service is good. There are two aides that are very friendly and willing to help. The unit manager has been very helpful. The dining room is very clean. My wife has been eating well. She says it's been pretty good. I have to go out of my way to ask for them to bring things to my attention. You get really good service, it just takes time to get answers to medical questions.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

The nurses are good. The staff is wonderful. They do not mop the floors or empty the trash cans. When he calls for a nurse no one comes.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

Social services have been very good to me. There are some sweet people there who try to help. The nurses are capable and attentive, but we have trouble getting someone when she needs help. It is very difficult to get information and assistance. They all seem unhappy. They will come in and be a little disgruntled and you have to pay attention to them to get them to pay attention to the patient. Seems like they don't really want to be there. They are understaffed and have too many patients to give good care. Some come willingly and some begrudge coming to answer your call. If people do not have an advocate there they suffer. They act like the patient needs to apologize for calling them. The meals are very good but she is at the end of the hall and does not get what is on the menu. They need enough food for all of them as they have run out of vegetables many times. You have to beg for information and still not get it.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

The first two days I felt that they moved too slowly. I called over the weekend, and no one could tell me anything. I was told someone would call me back and they never did. I suggest, there could be a contact person to keep family's updated on their loved one's care and status.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

My sister was okay with the care that got and the food and everything. The issues she saw was a lack of communication. They are a little unorganized.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

It took a week to have her see a doctor. Some are friendly and some aren't. We had to ask them to wash the floor in her room. We had to ask for soap to be refilled. Cleanliness and response times were lacking. Communication was very poor.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

The therapists are great. I would recommend the facility because of the therapy. The staff, however, are not coming when they are called and the evening shift also does not seem compassionate or friendly. I don't get any information when I call for the nurses or anybody. It is hard to get through on the phone when I call.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

The care has not been top notch. Every time talked to the nurse she did not have a clue what was going on. She could have said I can look on his chart or something and how his therapy was going on. I never knew who is the doctor was. Most people when you walk through do not speak to you and may not look at you.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

Some are really nice. It seems pretty clean. My mother has been very happy with the food. The CNA and nurse don't seem to be willing to talk to me. It has not been anywhere I would recommend at this point.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

My mother is saying she is not getting enough food. The bed is very uncomfortable. She hasn't seen a doctor or a nurse. They short staffed and could not give her therapy because of this. I keep trying to call the facility and I cannot get through because no one is answering.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

The therapists are wonderful and looking after my husband better than any other place. They keep it clean and there are no odors. The unit manager never looks up from the computer when you talk to her. I'm getting mixed messages. Aides not passing on messages to the nurses or the nurses lying. Being told in sarcastic manner things like "He is not the only patient here you know." They are not getting him to appointments so I've had to take him.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

It is very clean. The meals are very good but not good for a person with certain dietary restrictions and needs. Communication is not very good. Their information was unreliable.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

The Villages is well organized and I would recommend it to anyone. The rehab therapy there is excellent. They are excellent. They are friendly. The speech and rehab departments are excellent at communicating. The administrator is excellent and involved with everything. If I had a business, I would let her run it!

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

I am very happy with my aunt's stay at the facility. Everybody as a whole is so friendly. She really likes the meals! I can honestly say she loves the food here. They are doing great! They have not given her a bath since she arrived.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

Absolutely top notch, it was as clean as whistle. It was a nice place. Everybody is attentive. It’s a nice, clean center and everybody went out of their way to help you if you needed help. They are very attentive. They were always excellent when it came to cleanliness too. My father's nurse went out of his way to make sure he got everything he needed.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

We are so happy here. My loved one is happy with the meals. They are excellent with everything! We are so pleased. I would rate them higher if I could!

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

It's very clean! The food looks good.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

Everyone is friendly, polite and happy. My loved one is happy. This is our 2nd time here. When he had to go back to rehab it was my loved one's decision and my loved one chose to come back here.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

They take good care of him and he is coming along real good with his rehab. They are really nice and good people. It is clean. They all communicate about the same. They are busy and they do not offer information. If you ask they answer. The meals are okay. Typical hospital food with no flavor. I have had lunch with him and the food is quite bland. The veggies could be served with a little butter. Heart-healthy margarine would flavor them a little bit.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

I liked it and was very pleased with them. It was perfect as far as I am concerned. The nurses were excellent. I liked all the staff. It's very clean and that was a big deal for me and a pleasant thing to see. We had no problems with communication. They were always informing me. Maybe they need a little more experienced staff in the therapy department and not overwork the people there.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

Everybody is very friendly and attentive. It's really clean! My husband has improved a little bit with therapy. They are very nice and friendly. My husband wonders about the meat, it doesn't look meat. There's no taste for him. They really don't communicate with me very much.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

The CNA's were good. They were all very nice. It was a nice facility. The ones that were there, were good. Sometimes they were understaffed. Our room was close to the nursing center, we would go to ask questions and no one was there. They didn't respond to the light. The nurse would be sitting there. I had to get the CNA's to help. Sometimes the food was cold. It was inconsistent.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

When she gets her meals they are cold. The janitorial is not up to par. They do not make the bed every day like it should be done. They do not dump trash in the rooms. They are so busy and understaffed.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

It's all been good. The portions are not large enough for my loved one. They have been extremely hard to get in touch with.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

They are efficient. The rooms are neat and clean. They work with the patients. They are very friendly. Communication is pretty good.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

The therapy is very good, excellent. They address concerns immediately. The doctor is excellent.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

My husband is very happy there. Everyone is very nice. PT is working hard to get him stronger. The nursing care, everybody, is very professional and happy. The head of PT has been very supportive to me and is very good with physical therapy. The food isn't wonderful. Some of the meals are good some are bad.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

My loved one is always happy with the staff. My loved one complained that a couple of people were not so friendly. The timeliness to get help takes too long. Like the other day, the tray fell and my loved one got burnt by scalding hot coffee and it took days before any burn cream was applied to that. We wish help would be more timely. Nobody has ever called me.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

She never seemed to know when she was going to therapy and finally started doing it on a regular time basis and be on a schedule with the same person. They are overworked there and responsible for too many patients. She did not care for the food. Even when seeking out the communication it was very unprofessional and ridiculous things that were said to me that were breaking HIPPA law.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

They were really friendly. Some of the aides did really well and were good at cleaning. The heating did not work in my room and the halls were really cold. They used the same mop in all the rooms and the floors were sticky several times. The meals were not that great. It was boring because I had nothing to do. I was not aware when to have a shower. I did not know the routine. We did not know we had to give a three-day notice to leave.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

Sometimes we could not get a CNA quick enough because the nurse's station was at the other end of the hall.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

My mother is much better there. Therapy is awesome. They are nice and courteous. The staff is very friendly. She seems to be okay with the meals. They had different staff almost every night. The facility is fairly clean. We had to wait two hours for transport. The communication is very poor and we are working on it. I do not understand how they can function without communicating. We have a hard time getting a hold of anyone. I would not approve of how they run the business. When I call the nurses and cannot get through I call the therapists and they help. They are not always up to speed with her medications.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

They have been helpful and they gave a lot of information. My loved one is getting stronger and quite a bit of therapy. They are letting her eat some foods my loved one should not have.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

My wife is happy there. She loves this place. She loves the food and nurses are good to her. She is very happy with the staff and they treat her well. It's very, very clean.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

Therapy has been working. My loved one looks forward to it. The nursing care is excellent. My loved one loves the food.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

So far I have been very happy. My loved one seems to be responding well. They have all been very friendly. So far I have been pleased. My loved one is very pleased with the meals and they do cater to special request. I haven't seen anything I haven't been happy with. It is very clean. They have all been wonderful. The only request I have is that they post the therapy schedule so I have an idea on when to come in. Other than that, I have no complaints. They are not always there, and trying to get the information it's hard to find somebody sometimes.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

The people there are really good. They are very nice and very helpful. They are very friendly cooperative. I haven't meant anybody who is nasty. It's very clean. The housekeepers always working and doing a good job. There are nurses that are better than others but all and all they are doing a good job. Sometimes I don't hear everything.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

They are doing a good job. The care is really good. The nurses are very good. They are very dedicated as a group. They are very persistent with the exercises. They do a great job. They are good all around. I am very satisfied with the staff. The therapists call me about what they plan to do. The food is fair.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

The CNA's and nurses are good. My aunt has come a long way since she has been doing the therapy. They are doing very well. The nurses are awesome. She is pleased with the meals. The head nurse, the front office, and the head therapist are all very good. When I walk in the halls and my aunt's room the floors are dirty.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

It's very, very good. It's wonderful actually. The therapy staff is great. I typically have therapy twice a day and they're very good as well. All of the nurses were really good. The meals are very good. I surprised myself because I didn't think the food would be that good, but it certainly is. I was impressed with the meals. The doctor stops in once a week. The nursing staff has been good to communicate and I see someone multiple times a day for medications. I do get feedback on the therapy, which is important to me. In my opinion, sometimes the staff isn't fully engaged in their job.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

It was excellent. Therapy worked with me, pushed me as much as they could and everything went well! I did not require much nursing care however the care that they needed to provide was just great. I enjoyed a western omelet every day. They customized my food. Wouldn't you like to have a western omelet every day? It was delicious. My only complaint is that at times the staff would enter in the middle of the night to see if I needed Tylenol or when my blood was going to be drawn and this was way too early.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

My wife is pleased with it. They are always there for my wife and the food is excellent. The care is excellent. Therapy is perfect and she is doing very well. Every time we needed information they are right there to help. The cleanliness is excellent. The food is fantastic. When I am not working I eat there too.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

My loved one likes the therapy and the people. The staff is really nice and the facility is clean. The nurses were very attentive and they listened. They engage with her and keep her active. They are polite. They make sure the floors are kept clean. They all communicate well and let me know what is going on and what they plan on doing. They make sure things get done. The food is not that good because it is facility food. They need more of a selection and to add vegetables.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

The nursing care is good. I would like to get more information and feedback from the facility.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

The therapist was very good and pleasant. Therapy was wonderful. Excellent nursing care. They were very engaged with what they had to do and were focused. It was always clean with no problem. The meals were good. They did update me all of the time. Every day there was an update. The service is very good. The facility needs to be freshened up. They need a fresh coat of paint and brighter lights. It is dreary. The lady at the front desk did not say hello once.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

I am able to go over any time for visitation. I was even able to sit close by while my sister was having rehab. The nurses and staff are very informative. If you have questions they always try to answer. They are very friendly and nice. They are very cheery. They are joking around and just very friendly. Seems like a nice group a people over there. Its pretty top notch. I have been to other rehabs, and they are not up to par. This facility is run very well and very clean. There is no disinfectant smells and the rooms are set up very nicely for the patients. I would like to see therapy pace sped up. They kind of go at a slow pace. My sister has been there for a few weeks, I think she should be up and around using her walker. I can see she is stronger, but I'd like to see it sped it up a little. There's room for improvement. At one point I did have a question, the girl didn't know the answer, but she did go and find the answer for me. She thinks the food is good.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

My mother has told me she is very happy with the therapy. You walk in and the receptionist says hello and good morning. Even though they are busy, they take the time to look up and smile. The help is fantastic. It is clean. Her bathroom needs cleaning on a more regular basis. Unfortunately, she went 10 days without a shower. I walked in on either Friday and Saturday there was a definite smell of body odor. I asked her if she had a shower and she said I haven't had a shower since I've been here. One young lady was making up my mother's bed and she said would check to see when her shower schedule was. She came back after lunch and helped mom with her shower.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

The food is good and my loved one is being taken care of. The therapy is good. The bathrooms are very clean. The whole facility is clean. The meals are very good and I tasted the meals.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

It was very, very nice, and excellent. It's a nice facility. The nurses were very good and they really tried. The staff was excellent. Everyone was friendly there. It was clean. The food was excellent and even I was having lunch there. The communication was good. My loved one wanted to do more exercises and they did not have the staff to do more.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

They are all nice. The therapists are wonderful. The nurses are great. I probably will come back here next time. Everybody gives you exercise and that is wonderful. All of the nurses are pretty good at communicating. They come in and clean and mop. Some of them do not bring water and hardly do anything. A lady makes my bed every day but one or two who do not make my bed. The food is not all that good. They do not wipe off the dishes. The food is cold most of the time.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

They are very friendly. They are doing a good job but I would like therapy to be more than once a day. Some days meals are better than others. She is complaining about the food more than anything. We have not received any communication.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

My mother seems to be getting along with the therapy and is coming along. This one is a lot better kept than others. When you see some of the staff on duty you do not have to worry. Some are not as good but still good. The tuna sandwiches could use more mayonnaise. I ask a nurse one thing and then a different nurse says something different.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

My mother is happy with the therapy. It is clean and well kept. The meals are okay and I do not expect gourmet meals. They said my loved one did not have a pain pill and this took a while before we found out they had it the whole time. There was some inconstancy with the medication between the nurses.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

The nurse I spoke with was good to provide me with an update.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

It was clean. The staff was friendly.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

The girls are very pleasant but no interaction. Pleasant and fairly clean but we had to wipe things down. He likes the food. The only thing that really concerns me is that no one stops in to check in. They do not stop by to adjust when slumped over in a chair. Once my loved one is up they do not do anything until lunch or dinner. I have not had much communication.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

The meals are very good. The rehab seems very good. It is quite clean. The living conditions are mediocre. My loved one is having a hard time with the nursing staff. Mostly the aides are a little rough and impersonal. I think social services is in the middle of everything but they do not reach out to communicate and I have to chase them to find out things.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

One aid she really likes and she has been great to my mother. It is fair. They could have better bedding of better quality and the pillows are horrible. The stuffing was coming out of the pillows the staff member responded that they did not have any other pillows. They need to check on her more often. She does not request help she likes to be independent but I wish they would be more proactive with her care. The grilled cheese looked old and lacked flavor. The meals are terrible. There was a disconnect between the hospital and the facility and I was never contacted.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

Communication is good. Therapy is helping to build her strength back. Everybody has been friendly. My loved one likes the person in the office. They sweep and mop every day. The staff during the day are good. During the day they are cooperative and they go the extra mile and she said they are not attentive at night. During the day the aides are great and the second and third shift aides do not have a good attitude. I am sure the food is good but she said it is too spicy. It is not the kind of food to give to the elderly. My loved one is very dissatisfied. My loved one has had problems with the third shift nurses and aides. My loved one has been on a bedpan for one hour at a time.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

When the nurses are told of a situation they take care of it. But I don't rank anyone a 5. There is always room for improvement.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

My wife is doing really well. It is excellent. There is one that is really friendly and helpful. She brought fruit salad for my grandkids. The dining area is kept clean really well and you do not find dirty plates or tables. The floors are swept a lot and vacuumed. They do not feed the patients enough. They just bring a snack. They are alright but overworked. They do not come right away when she pulls a cord for help. They are really good but there is not enough of them. I am not too happy with the nurses giving me the run around with no answers. They do not tell you anything. The only time I heard of anything is when she fell and then they did not know what hospital she was in.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

The doctor was nice and good. I had very good conversations with the therapists. Social services were very good. There was one male staff that we really liked. My loved one liked physical therapy but she did not like nursing. Some were really good and a couple not too good. One would not give her name and she wore her name tag down so you could not see it.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

There is a lack of staff being attentive and not knowing the correct information. I think there is one actually licensed RN. It didn't seem like the staff followed through on the care plan. The nurses could not provide information when asked. The policies were confusing. The shower procedure is unclear. I really was not pleased with my mother's stay at this facility.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

It was extremely clean. I asked to speak with the therapist and they talked with me. A couple of nurses were okay and one went out of her way to try and get help for me. I thought the staff was fairly friendly. We were not satisfied. My loved one had no rehab and was in pain a lot and they did not give pain medication before the therapy. My loved one refused to do things. I tried to get an assessment and this was not done. They should have known that my loved one could not do the therapy. The doctor did not do an assessment on her. My loved one said they were rough. My loved one said it hurt when they tried to move my loved one. I would only recommend the person to go there only if they can take care of themselves. They should not assume I know what is going on. There was no communication. The communication between the head nurse and the staff needs to improve.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

The therapy is pretty good. Both the OT and PT. The food is okay, I guess. They are all pretty friendly. They had an old system of organization here. Nothing is coordinated here. You don't know what is happening next to nothing is scheduled. You have one who is supposedly in charge of the Nurses and she is the one who screws up everything. The cleanliness is terrible. It is like a toxic waste dump here. None of the showers in the building work. When you do turn them on they have scalding hot water. They don't pay attention to common sense stuff like not hanging paper towels under the urinal. These are common sense things. I saw cockroaches run underneath a dresser here. The woman who is in charge of the nurses should go find another job, she lost my doctors orders. Can you believe that?

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

My daughter was there for respite. It is a very good facility.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

The therapy is good and the people who take care of me are very kind, gentle and they work hard to take of me. Rehab is good. The food seems to be good. The meals are balanced and I can have more if I want. They serve me in the dining room and I like being with other people. A lot of them communicate well here.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

They are very nice. The nurse that came to see them at the house was great and so sweet. The staff care is very good. Everything was very clean and nice. The meals were delicious.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

I'd recommend Villages and I am satisfied with the communication from the facility.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

All of the staff were good, especially the rehab therapist. My loved one really enjoyed the rehab therapy. The staff were all good and nice too. The majority of the staff were friendly. Would've liked the doctor to talk to us more.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

The rehab therapy was absolutely great! The day/afternoon shifts are friendly and helpful. The meals were good. Some of the nurses were not as friendly or as helpful as the others.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

This place seems to be really good. It looks nice and they are cheerful. The people are nice and friendly towards my loved one and their needs. There seems to be enough therapists. My loved one is getting up and around a little bit better with the rehab therapy. I noticed the cleanliness as soon as I entered the doors of this facility! The food looks pretty good. They do well to keep us informed.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

CNAs are nice and they work with you. The patients all got to know each other and visit while eating. They are nice there. At times the staff are too busy and full of excuses.The cleanliness was okay. Sometimes they didn't bring the right food that was on the menu but my loved one ate salads, fruit, and hot dogs. We didn't meet a doctor and would've like to have known about how our loved one was doing and about the medications too.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

They are really good, excellent. The staff always come in and ask if we need anything and are always helping to bring us what we need. It is very clean. My loved one likes the food and says it is excellent. Any time I have questions they are willing to answer.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

They operate extremely well here. All the staff here are great! There's lots of different people that stand out, too many to name! Management is ran extremely well and run a tight ship. It's clean even though the people spill. The communication is good.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

My loved one is happy. It's pretty good as far as I can tell. The staff has been good to her. The nursing care is good. You can survive on the food but it ain't top notch.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

I was so impressed with the care. The staff is very friendly! My loved one is enjoying the meals. The therapy services have been excellent! The therapists went above and beyond to explain the process, the goals, and answer any questions we had. The therapist also made a point to make sure we understood what was happening. Everyone was very accommodating and seemed to really understand that this is a big change. I am very impressed with their level of communication as well as the kind way in which it is conducted. The communication has been fantastic, very understanding and thoughtful!

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

Staff very good and were caring. The food was good. They rehab therapy worked really fine and they answered requests right away. The dining looked enjoyable from what I saw in there. It was good, I don't remember names. Mostly nurses and staff that communicated with us.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

The nursing care is excellent. The cleanliness is excellent too, it is always clean in there. My father loves the food and says it is very good. All of the staff have been just excellent. A few of the CNAs are great and have been wonderful with my father.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

They take real good care of my loved one. They are there when needing help. Staff made sure my loved one was up and out of bed and moving. It is spic and span clean and my loved one's room is very clean. There was a morning aide that was not friendly but everyone else is friendly. Some of the meals are good. They bring a plate of fruit a couple nights a week and my loved one likes that. The nurses and therapists tell me what is happening.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

They managed to keep the pain under control. The PT and OT were excellent. The nurses were excellent and they made sure he was comfortable. The hallways and everything is immaculate. They give him choices for food. They had taco salad and my loved one said the soups were fantastic. He said no one can fix breakfast like this place, especially the french toast. No issues with communication. The therapy department was fantastic with communicating.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

They are very happy. They are all friendly and helpful. We heard they have the best rehab therapy. The whole place is very nice and clean. Everybody is very friendly. Most of the staff are good and there are some I have to get after. Some of the meals are good and need some work but my loved one loves the breakfasts. They are very good at communicating and addressed any issue we have had.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

They are very attentive and accommodating. My loved one is satisfied with the rehab therapy. Everybody communicates well.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

It was a great experience! I would recommend the facility to someone needing therapy. The staff was very friendly.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

They are very efficient and they pay a lot of attention to my loved one. They help with therapy. She is very happy with the nursing care. They change nurses a lot. She has no complaints though. The doctors and nurses are real friendly and keep me up to date.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

You either had nurses that were really good or other ones that were not as good. There was a problem with getting meds straightened out after he was admitted. They did not come in and clean your room everyday. They would if you asked. It's not home cooking but it's okay.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

The staff is very nice. We like the owner and the nurses. We had a problem with trying to reach someone over the weekend. I need some feedback for her wound vac and we could not reach someone. It took 20 minutes to reach someone to help. They are doing fine but she does like the food.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

Everything is nice there and they are accommodating. Rehab is going great. I was there one time for the rehab. Everybody is friendly and nice. It does not smell bad with those in that condition. The floors looked clean to me. She is a very particular lady with food. I visit and she is happy there. The communication seems fine. They have answered my questions. I spoke with one of the CNAs who is young and she was very good and a therapist was great. Their communication was good. I was surprised with the entertainment.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

The rehab therapy services are great! My loved one likes the meals and says the food and the staff are great too! It is clean and the trash gets emptied. They communicate very well.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

Some of the rehab therapy was good and some of it was not so good. The staff care was great but the CNAs need a lot more training and there is a heavy turn over. Only a few nurses there know what they are doing and the others could use more training on how to deal with certain circumstances. The cleanliness could improve.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

Good just had one issue with meals.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

The CNAs were good and the staff were friendly. The meals were excellent. They have reached out to us by calling us. That said, we did reach out to the therapy department and are awaiting to hear back from them at this time.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

We have been happy! The care has been good. My loved one is content with the staff. The meals are pretty good. It's clean. Therapy has given me thorough updates on my father's progress but the nurses have not.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

The therapy is very good. It is very clean. They do not have enough help.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

The nursing was good and one guy was very careful with obeying the rules. They gave better food at this facility. My loved one liked having a private room there. The staff are not as responsive as the nurses and you have to ring a bell for help because they were not in the hallways. They did an electronic discharge and we did not get any papers.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

The personnel is really good and helpful for the most part. The staff were great and were friendly. Generally I don't think we have been given an accurate picture of the goals they are setting and I don't think there is clear path we can follow.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

The employees help out and they come right away when she needs help. All the staff are good. The cleanliness is excellent. The room is kept really clean. My loved one likes the soup. They did not tell us x-ray results.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

The nursing and staff care was great. Everyone was friendly. It was clean. My loved one was only there for a short time and in that time she fell.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

It's pretty good. The occupational therapist is awesome and answers questions. The nurses come in and do their job. The staff is very nice and all friendly. My loved one eats everything they put in front of her. For an older building think they do very well cleaning. When ask questions they don't know and do not talk to other departments..the nurses should know if the patient went to PT or not.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

My loved one has not complained about the meals at all and has gone from not eating to actually eating meals so this is a good thing! The meals are good! I was informed they would give a sponge bath but my loved one had not received one after being there for a week.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

Overall the stay at the facility has gone well. The staff here has all been very kind and have carried out very good care in regards to my mother. My only real concern, and this seems to be common in facilities, is that the facility tends to bypass me for information and care. My mother is not in a condition to make decisions for herself or process information and I feel as though the facility takes the hospital paperwork and sticks with that instead of reaching out to me or even taking my recommendations for my mother's care. 90% of the staff have been wonderful. One nurse refused to accept my care information for my mother. I spoke with the head nurse and she took care of this right away.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

There is some room for improvement but he is overall happy there. There were times when some one was not able to assist him. He likes the PT. They have been flexible with food coming from home.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

My husband's care has been very good. He is being very well taken care of. The rehab, staff care, and nurses are excellent. It's very clean and the food is good. However I called and left a message have not received a call back in over 24 hours. I tried to search out people last night that could assist me, I spoke to a nurse and she took me to the where the Rehab Director sits and she was of no assistance to me and did not help me find assistance. Today I spoke with the occupational therapist and she was great. Upper management is the problem. Worker bees are doing an excellent job.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

Some of the staff seem way better than some of the others. The rehab is very good. Most are very good and have compassion and care. The cleanliness is pretty good. Most do a real good job changing her. Most of the nurses are pretty good. Sometimes she has wait for meds.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

It depends on the nurse. Most are very, very nice. The cleanliness depends on the shift. The bathroom floor was not cleaned for a few days and it needed to be cleaned. They are short staffed so people need to be trained.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

The rehab is great! My loved one seems very happy there but the food seems to be her only complaint. She complains about it, has to send it back almost every time. The meat is tough. She constantly has to trade it out for a sandwich.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

The staff are friendly. There were a couple of things I was unhappy with. I brought them to their attention and they corrected it. Communication is good but it's hard to get someone to talk to.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

The staff are very pleasant. It's very clean. The food could be improved and more wheelchairs. They said they had ten ordered. The nursing care seems good and they are friendly.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

The people here are extraordinary and better therapy can't be found anywhere. They put her in group therapy instead of one on one and not getting as much. It is the insurance doing it. The staff are doing great. They are friendly, kind, and always willing to help. CAs and nurses are good except in the mornings she is always wet. It is discouraging when we come in and she is soaked. She changed herself this morning and tired of being wet and not suppose to do that. She forgets the call button. Afternoon and evening is great. At night they are great. They do come when she calls them.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

The personal care was a problem, only one person I could depend on. He was not attended to like should've been, therapy was fine but didn't like the way he was cared for. One of the CNAs was fantastic, she was there then I was not worried. That was great. One more girl, transport she would come, she really good. Except for few in administration, the majority of the staff are really nice.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

They were outstanding and really cared about the family's needs. Everyone is very friendly. It is very clean. They gave good care here. It seems like the upper level staff and doctors were not on the same page. The doctors and admin did not know his case and we had to inform them of things.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

Getting good cooperation from the nurses. The staff is friendly. There is an improvement and she is eating now but the food is terrible. The regular doctor does not communicate too well.

The meals are good!

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

The best part there is the OT and PT. She had a little problem with not getting the help she needs right away. The meals are good and she has them in bed. I would be cautioned to just going there for therapy.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

I have to hunt someone down every time I am there to ask how he is doing. The whole culture of that place is negative and not wants to take responsibility for anything. He has needed to see a urologist for three weeks and have not made the appointment yet. Every time we have been to see him he has needed changing.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

They are friendly. My love one liked the meals. When you can find the nurses they are good but you have to walk the halls to get help. The whole staff needs to improve on their communication. They do not let each other know what is going on.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

I didn't feel like they was any "tender loving care." Certain things should be followed like protocols. Communication was horrible. When I was trying to leave, I ran into 14 different people and ask questions and points to others and no one knew where the nurses were.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

It was terrible. They were really rude when we were leaving. There was a monitor beeping all night long and they didn't try to call maintenance or turn off so he got no sleep.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

Villages is a great rehab. The meals could use improvement. Some of the meals are dry. Also, getting the correct item can be a hassle at times as well.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

It seems like they are doing well with her. They are taking good care of her and they are working hard in rehab therapy. I like one of the staff in particular. The cleanliness is very good. Everything is on time with the meals. I have a direct line to the PT person, which is helpful.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

The nurses are great and attentive. A couple in particular stand out. One nurse spent time to bath her and dress her well. She always helped getting him fully dressed in his shirt and shorts and was comfortable when she was on duty. From the first night, he wasn't feeling well and a nurse made him comfortable about things and he was less bothered very quickly. She was very nice to him- he liked them a lot! The nursing director was very, very good with him and got down into the grind. She changed him right away, bathed him right away they let me help so he wasn't apologizing so much. It was so clean, you could eat off of the floors. There were never any odors! The case worker was a doll and very sweet! They made him comfortable and feel like a person! It was very nice and I don't have a single bad thing to say! Under the circumstances, it wasn't the best because he was so ill but if I were ever sick, I'd hope to go there.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

The experience has really been great here! Everything has gone smoothly.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

He was very happy there with the therapy, his room and nurses. The staff were all very helpful. Everything besides the therapy time issue was super. The rehab therapy services themselves are good. The only thing I'd complain about with the therapy is the scheduling. On the weekends, they come get him when he is not ready. The therapy sessions were not done on a timely manner. I never knew when my therapy was. They corrected that after I mentioned it a couple of times. If a session was scheduled at 10, they may arrive at 10:15. One person delayed the whole process. I would like to know ahead of time what the time sessions were, especially on the weekends. Shortness of staff made session times change, and they never let you know.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

My loved one does not have any complaints. They take good care of her. She is progressing and she is getting stronger. My aunt talks about one of the staff members all the time. He is amazing. He takes great care of her. Her first day was horrible though. Everybody needs to be on one accord. The first day the PT person did not tell the aide how she can get out of bed.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

The staff care was extraordinary, two staff members in particular were excellent! They made sure my mother was comfortable. I had problems getting completed exit paperwork and exit prescriptions and exit care plan. It took over a day.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

Overall the experience at Villages is very good. At times, there would be a spill and it would take longer than it should have before it was cleaned. I was at the facility throughout his stay so we were in constant communication with one another.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

The rehab is very good. The nursing care is very good too. Sometimes they run out of my medication and I had to wait a couple of days and they forgot to order it. This is fine now though. I like my room and it is private room. I want to know the list of medications to take before I leave. Communication is good. Sometimes the meals are good and sometimes not so good.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

I'd recommend Villages Rehab.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

It has been pretty good with just a few minor issues. Most of the staff are very good. I like the administration, they have been great. The nurses and CNA's are all great.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

Rehab is better than what we had before. The staff are friendly. The cleanliness is about as good as you can get. The shower facility does not have a grab bar under the shower, only on the sides. The nurses are good but slow to respond when you need them.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

I can never get to them to answer questions about my mother and they do not call me back. When I talk to someone they do not know anything in detail. They just say she is doing okay and no detail. Some nurses are great and some are not good. My mother wants wounds dressed the same day and they do not do this until the next day.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

My mom requires a little bit of extra care. Based on what she has told me, it sounds like most of the staff are fine and one third have an attitude. She loves one of the staff members especially. She does not like the food. We have taken meals to her twice. The main complaint is that she gets a big meal at noon and then they have a light meal at night.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

They need better therapy staff.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

What they did in rehab was good. They did a lot of things to achieve my loved one's goals and she had the same therapist every day. However in general the services were not that good. When she first came in, the nurses just handed her pills and would not tell her what she was taking. There were not enough nurses for the people. After she pushed the button, she waited an hour and half to get her meds. She tried to eat in dining room and couldn't and had to eat in her room. They did not bring all that was ordered. The staff did not talk to her. We picked a facility close to house. No one even talked to us when we arrived, nothing about what the goals were, or how long they were planning for her to be there. There was no case manager and she had to ask a nurse for information.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

The meals here are excellent! Rehab was great. If two employees were not in the equation I would recommend the facility. The cook was not friendly and the morning nursing shift was not friendly. Otherwise it was great. There should be more attention to the individual rooms.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

The therapists are great. It's clean. Just trying to get answers from people is hard, especially the nurses. There are good staff and bad staff. Some get their job done and they are great. The staff are not too friendly. He complains but always has. The food looks okay.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

The therapists are extremely good. Also they have one of the best cooks and he is superb. The other staff had an extremely bad attitude. It is not a very good place to be. I had many conversations with the management. There were only two good nurses.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

I removed my mother from the facility after one night. It was mostly because of the nursing staff. The admin staff was great. They were very communicative and helpful with paperwork. The nursing staff was really terrible in this aspect though. The nurses had no sympathy and were not helpful. They look like they were being bothered. Even when my mother had to use the restroom, it seemed like a hassle. She had to press her call light 11 times because staff was not tending to her needs. The nursing staff failed to introduce themselves to her and there was no greeting.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

There is very little camaraderie between the staff. They are not very friendly overall. The kitchen staff members were all wonderful and very helpful. One staff member is there early in the morning and he helped in the dining room. He was superb. I cannot say enough about this employee. One of the nurses was absolutely great too. She was very helpful and made the experience better for me. With the other staff, I would often get the response, "That is not my job" when asking staff members for their help. On more than one occasion, my physical therapist would place me in the chair to exercise and become busy with another task. I would wait in the chair up to thirty minutes for him to return. Also, on another occasion when I asked my PT a question he responded that he was not on duty at the time. I had trouble getting direct answers from staff members, especially with the PT. Also, the way in which they communicated with me was not friendly.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

I moved out of another facility to go to the Villages, and I was very satisfied with the quality of the help, the attitude, and the thoroughness of the help they provided. They had clear policy on fighting pain with associating the proper medication with it, which I had a tough time with at the other place. I had a good experience and we made tremendous progress in a very short amount of time. The therapists, nurses, and aides were all great. They were very up front and straightforward with communication. Meals were above average too.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

Everything is great, by far the best rehab she's ever been in. One of the nurses does a superior job. The staff are very friendly and very nice. The facility is spotless. The meals are some of the best I've had in that situation. I haven't had a lot of feedback, not a lot of communication, there should be more. That's probably the weakest thing.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

After my surgery, I thought my kids would take care of me but I went to this rehab and it was actually the best thing ever! The therapy was wonderful. The staff were as friendly as anyone could be. The nursing care was great. It was absolutely clean, even the cleaning staff and the people that change the beds were great. Meals were fantastic. They have the best soup I've ever had.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

I've heard very positive things about Villages.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

They are great people. They work well with us in rehab. Staff care is great. They look things up for me, they're very informative and they print things for me. My husband eats everything.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

It is a good place and they are helpful. Rehab is pretty good and they have a lot of equipment. The staff is great and the nurses are good. Some of the meals are generic but the food is pretty good. Communication has been good. I am waiting for a walker and I want my own.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

My loved one likes the food. It was touchy to get someone to return my call.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

It has been great recently. We had some issues but they have resolved them and moved her to different wing and that's much better.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

I am not in the area so I communicate with him on the phone to discuss how he is doing at the facility. The care and speech therapy seem to be going very well for him there and so far the experience has gone smoothly. There was a hiccup in the beginning with his therapy however it seems to have been straightened out. The care has been really good so far at the facility. The nurses are very helpful and attentive but it is the timeliness of treating his condition that concerns me. I do ask about his meals he says it is not restaurant food however he is enjoying the meals at the facility. He does have options which is also great. There's a nice variety.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

It's going well. In the beginning things were not. She had a fall there. I'm not blaming them though. When I visit, she seems like she's good now and things seem fine now. Meals are perfect.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

Overall she is quite happy. She is doing real good in rehab. She enjoys her meals. She asked for a bed pan and they said you do not need a bed pan. She needs help getting to the bathroom. Her room was a mess and the bed pan on her floor. There was clutter but it's not dirty. No one has called me and I hear about what is going on from my momma. She likes three of the staff a lot and three staff she does not like.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

The food was not that great. I like the OT and the PT staff and the nurses were all excellent. That was the hardest part, getting discharged. It took until the afternoon to get out of there.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

Everything is good but the food is horrible. I think the therapy is good, though she's not entirely satisfied with it.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

The nurses are attentive and are very busy. They are doing a great job. He is bound in his bed right now. It is really good. He can stand with assistance. We like Tiffany. They are friendly. It is very clean and you can eat off of the floor. It smells really good but he does not have much of an appetite and he is a fussy eater and they offer other things to eat if he does not like what is offered.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

My loved one is progressing. She is getting PT and OT. The place is very clean and she enjoys the food. They do not follow through with information though. My recommendation is that they learn to smile. There was an issue with transportation to an appointment and the DON did not call me back.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

My son had to come and straighten things out. Now the experience is much better. There are three aides I really like. The therapists are good and the nurses seem pleasant. The food is lousy though.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

They are on top of things but not as quick as need to be. Therapy is good and better than the last place she was. It was pretty clean and no odors. I tasted her food because there was an extra tray and it was very good. I went to a care meeting but did not get information or learn anything. I wanted to know if she was making progress and if her situation was improving, and how that would happen.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

The staff and aides are wonderful. The nurses are wonderful but the food is terrible. There's not a lot of attention in PT, then they try to get you to stay.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

My loved one should not have attempted rehab. After lunch it was very difficult to get help.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

The nursing staff seems to be kind of short of staff but they take good care of him. It takes a while for help. The rehab is excellent. They are calling us. We liked the two ladies in social services, they are excellent.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

It is average and it is not poor. She said she only gets a little therapy every day. It is very clean. I never know what is going and they finally called after a week, today.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

The facility seemed to be better in the beginning in terms of communication. It seems as though there are many regulations that come into play with this.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

I had to call and raise heck about no shower for a long time! There are attitude problems. When I called, the staff addressed the issue fast, real fast. They were cordial with my wife and me. The therapist was distracted and played with phone while the patient is doing what they said for them to do. Some nurses are spectacular but others that have a real attitude. The food was good. The facility was spotless.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

Some of the nurses are great and others have not addressed her care properly. I have been working with the staff and my concerns seem to be getting taken care of. I have run into some issues with the meals corresponding with the menu.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

It seems to be clean and I'm happy with the meals. There was a paperwork delay. I tried to talk with doctor, but no one return calls, and it's frustrating. The shower chair disappears, and it seems like you have to have an appointment for everything.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

The rehab staff is very friendly. I would recommend the rehab program to someone else. They did have to order a piece of equipment for me and it took a while to get this. I felt as though they could have chosen a faster shipping option especially because time was valuable. I am pretty independent so I am able to take care of myself for the most part. If I was not able to do so I would be a little hesitant to be a patient at the facility. One night I found an aide sleeping. A lot of the nurses were nice and pleasant. There were a couple that were very slow and could have had a more positive attitude. The housekeeping staff seems to need more training.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

The owner was really good, I appreciated her. But I got sick and tired of the facility after a week and a half.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

Overall I would recommend Villages. I personally did not have concerns in the area of staff care, however it seems as though when a patient really needed care, certain staff members would do the least possible to deliver care. One time I arrived to the dining room and it was 1.5 hours before I was served my meal.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

In the evening shift, one of the male nurses is amazing. He's a nice young man. I have to be proactive with most of the staff, except for him.When my loved one woke up she was wet and couldn't reach the call light. She told me she needed help over the phone so I called the facility. It was a hassle getting this taken care of.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

They are understaffed. My mother did not get a shower for 12 days and no one seemed notice. Each time I called the main receptionist to get transferred to the nursing station it was 2/25 times someone answered at the nursing station. This was one of my main concerns with the facility. It was very difficult to get a hold of the staff to keep informed, especially at the nursing station.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

The rehab was good. However my loved one went to Villages to recover from a broken bone and while there fell multiple times due to inattention from the staff.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

The nurses were nasty and the food was bad. Rehab went fine and the therapist was nice and tried to help. One CNA was an angel. She stayed and helped with rough times. But the rest were not good. One was especially bad. In one week, they only changed the bed one time. Several people came into the room and didn't know his condition and case. This was the opposite of what should've been. I had to repeatedly explain.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

I felt like it was like a five star facility. The rehab therapy was awesome. The nurses were just great with no problems. Everybody bent over backwards for everybody. One aide never made my bed. I would ask for ice and she did not bring this for an hour. She never brought me my soda. Every other aide was fantastic. The facility is beautiful, but hey had wasps nests on the building. All of them communicated well and always answered my questions. They were all very encouraging. I want to go back there.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

They gave me all of the attention I needed at the right time. They were very caring. All of the staff were excellent. They are all upbeat, pleasant and positive there. Two nurses in particular were very good. The aide who made my bed every day was good. They cleaned every day at 10 am to mop the floor and clean the bathroom and had on gloves and took the trash twice a day. I had grilled cheese and pancakes for breakfasts and my friends brought me food for dinner. I did all I could do in rehab and they procrastinated on this. It took me eight days to get the equipment I needed. They only meet once a week and they did not explain the policy. We did not know my husband had to be there.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

Everything was pretty good, and I did not have any real problems. There was one issue and they resolved it. They scheduled the therapy and let me know about it.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

They really work with you. The nurses help really fast when you ring the bell, and most places do not do that. I think they need more help. They do a good job overall and are very good at keeping me informed. All of the staff are really informative and friendly.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

When we first arrived to the facility, it was not a good experience. The staff's attitude between each other as well as our family was unacceptable. My daughter met with the owner after the first day and everything was smoothed out right then. Since then, it is going great. The meals are better than the hospital. I have not received any phone calls, but I see and talk to my loved one on a daily basis so that is where I get my information that I need.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

My loved one has been here several times. At this point he asks "when am I going back?" He absolutely loves it there! Everything is amazing. It is a great facility and we recommended to everyone! The therapists are so good! The nurses are all so fantastic. It is a very clean facility! They always keep me informed whether it is a doctors appointment, medical tests, no matter what, they make a point to keep me informed about his care.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

The people there are very nice, very friendly. I have been overall so impressed with the staff. If I have any questions at all they were right there to answer. The rehab room is very nice! Also, there were two therapists that worked with her throughout her stay and they were so good with her and helped get her back to where she should be and helped her achieve all of her goals. The nursing care is excellent. The nurses are so good and were always on top of everything. It is a very clean facility. Food is really the only area that they could improve. I feel as though, using the same budget, it could be better.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

Overall it was great. I have to be proactive about communication. I imagine if there was some sort of incident they would contact me; however, for anything else I have to reach out to find out about my loved one's care.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

The entire experience has been great, especially the rehab therapy team that has been working with my husband! The rehab people are remarkable. We never thought he would be rehabilitated and they actually have made great progress! I did not believe he was going to be able to come home with me, and it is now a possibility! The nurses are excellent. They are always in touch with me and keeping me updated. They have such a friendly staff. They are so nice and helpful! There is some room for improvement with the cleanliness, but it is still good. They stay in touch with me, keep me updated, and answer all my questions.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

The CNAs have made this experience especially good. Two CNAs have been exceptional. I believe they could push him a little more in therapy. My husband loves the meals here!

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

I am happy with my experience at the facility. The gentleman aide the first night I was there helped me so much along the way.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

It was very good. My loved one got good service and they looked after him. They were very accommodating. The food was good. It was clean. The people were friendly. The rehab therapy was very good and it was one-on-one. It is the best he has ever had in ten years. The staff was very friendly. I had to ask to find out and they answered our questions.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

They did a super job for my loved one. She was there for the care and exercise. The nurses were good. The staff were very good.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

The rehab therapy is good, with no complaints from him. The facility is clean. Initially there was a complaint with someone my loved one was sharing a room with. He was up all night and he could not sleep, and now he is in a private room. He is having sandwiches for lunch. He said the fish was dry one time. When he asked the results of a medical test, they did not know yet.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

We have been very impressed so far and do not have any complaints! Their therapy program is absolutely amazing! The staff are absolutely amazing. They do not call me, but I am there all the time. They have not had a reason to reach out to me at this point.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

My loved one likes the food. She is saying the food is very good lately. The physical therapists do not listen to her, but she has improved from what I can see. The facility is spotless. They are very concerned for her health. They have not called me.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

The rehab therapy services are very good. The physical therapist is very communicative. I like the therapist with a beard. The facility is very clean. Most of the nurses and staff are very good, and a couple are nasty. I have not had a bath in a week. I do not like the meals, but I am a fussy eater. I have digestive issues. They should give me something to help that.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

I would highly recommend this facility, especially in terms of its rehab therapy. It is the best rehab my husband has ever gotten. It is one-on-one and marvelous. They are excellent. If my husband ever needs therapy again in the future, as well as myself, we are coming to this facility. It is spacious. You are not confined to a small bed area. It has nice social events such as the ice cream gathering. The only concern I can think of has to do with the different room locations. He was moved to a different room, and it seems as though the amount of care and attention was different by the location of the rooms. The staff are very nice and very accommodating. I had to ask questions and the staff would answer as truthfully as they could. The meals always smelled nice. My husband is a big man. At times he could have maybe used larger portions. However, he didn't necessarily ask for them either.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

The staff are wonderful. The nurses are wonderful. My mother seems to enjoy the meals. She is in a better state now than when she got to therapy. I think she is getting good care, but there is a lack of communication with me and the facility. They have not given me a plan yet.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

Responsiveness in terms of getting to the patient could improve. Timing of medications could improve as well. For example, there are certain medications that correspond with his meals and this is done improperly at times. The food is similar to hospital food.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

The therapy was excellent. Two of the therapists I worked with while I was at the facility were great! I feel as though the nurses could have spent more time with the patients as well as checking in on them more often. The menu posted did not always correspond with the options offered.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

There was a nurse that I had that I particularly enjoyed.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

There are a few problems with the staff from time to time, but basically it has been good. The majority of the staff has been helpful and courteous. There were a couple that did not bring water in her room and we got into an argument. There is not perfection but they have been good. The rehab therapy is very good. She has been pleased with the therapy. We like one of the physical therapy staff. The cleanliness is better than when we first got there, and I was not happy with the floor but it has been cleaned now. I did get a call at 3 am because there was an incident, and that is the only communication I have gotten from them.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

Many times the care is excellent, but there are gaps with not having the call button near her to get help. We brought it to their attention and they are working on that. The rehab therapists seem good. We like the CNA there is the afternoon. We need to understand their schedules better.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

Overall it was a good experience at the facility. In the beginning I found myself very confused and not given a lot of direction. Eventually when especially the rehab therapy team guided me through this new environment things really smoothed out and the rehab stay went well. The rehab therapists were very professional and helpful. They actually showed me the ropes of how you handle being in a rehab. They gave me goals that I had to achieve in order to leave the rehab. Everything seemed well organized. The meals at the facility are excellent! I would have preferred my sheets changed on a daily basis. There was no hand sanitizer dispenser in the building. I never saw them actually clean my room or mop my floor. I'm not sure if it was done maybe when I was not in the room. Communication is where they are slacking. I didn't know who did what or what was going to happen. Having a clearer picture of who is on duty and who is what position would also be helpful.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

During my dad's stay, everyone was friendly and helpful. They had good food quality. The atmosphere was good. All of the staff smiled. At my dad's birthday they sang happy birthday and got him a balloon. Some of the nurses go above and beyond. I liked one of the aides who worked the afternoon shift or evening. My dad had some chips and he dropped some on the floor and noticed it on the floor for a few hours. It took seven phone calls before his prescription was available.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

The rehab therapy is excellent. All of the therapy people are all outstanding. The nurses are absolutely wonderful. Sometimes the staff care is great and sometimes not great, but they are all kind and friendly. It is very clean. The head of social services is very helpful. I think sometimes they do not make enough effort to get my loved one to eat. Some staff are better than others.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

It was pretty good. Therapy was great, and they were on top of things. The therapists were outstanding. The nurses were average. I had to constantly seek the nurses and aides for different things. Some aides were outstanding and some not outstanding. We liked the aide on the second shift who was fabulous. The cleanliness was very good. The meals were good. Therapy is the only area that kept me informed. It was hard finding her clothing. I marked everything, but the clothing did not come back. I went to the laundry area and they said that I should have marked her clothes in a certain location to make sure it could be seen.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

Every single one of the nurses was excellent. All shifts, day and night, they were great! The first night there was a bug, so I was a little squirmy after that, but other than that, it was fine. I did not have an appetite; however, there was a good variety of food. They were extremely accommodating.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

The people there were really nice and helpful. All of the staff I had were excellent. There were some miscommunications that went on for transportation and the times of where I was supposed to be. Some of the medications took awhile to get from the hospital to the rehab. They kept running out of food.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

I did meet a few staff members and they seemed friendly.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

It is very clean and they are excellent at keeping me informed.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

This is my brother's second time at the facility. The first time seemed to go more smoothly, especially in terms of communication with the facility. I am no longer in the area, and it seems difficult at times to get a hold of staff. We had a hard time getting call back. Breakfast is okay, but lunch and dinner need improvement.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

They need some more staff. They are short-handed. The staff are overworked and that is obvious. Some of the nurses are better than others. There is one that is wonderful. He has helped so much. We have a wonderful activity person. The therapy is excellent.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

They are doing a good job over all. No one told my loved one the results of her medical test. They did not tell her she was on a certain medication. The communication should have been a little better. The nurses are good. The trash of the front door was overflowing on the weekend.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

The rehab is perfect. My loved one does not like the food, but the help is good and they are doing great job. The facility is shabby and the seats are dirty. It needs a redecorating. Communication is very difficult unless you corner the nurse. They have to go and find out on the computer about the patient.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

The cleanliness is great. I would say the food was not the greatest and they could use a new chef.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

It is nice, and the people are great. With having to go to a rehab and not wanting to go, it was a great experience. I am very impressed with the rehab. All of the staff was good. They did a good job of keeping me informed. The cleanliness was not perfect, but not bad. It was not exactly the best food in the world.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

I like the help really well, and the physical therapy is real good. The communication is lacking a little.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

The kitchen was very good, and the food was fine. The CNAs were fine. I saw housekeeping go around the facility. I never saw them mop my floor or clean in the areas of my room that I could see. The wait time for a nurse was unbelievable. At times, I would wait over an hour for a nurse. There has definitely been miscommunication with the plan for my care. For instance, I was under the impression that I would receive therapy in my room and the therapists wanted me to do group therapy. When speaking with me about my care, the therapists would always start out by saying "we never looked at your chart; we're just going to wing it." I felt as though no one read up on my situation. Being that I have had my medical condition my entire life, it was clear they hadn't read my history when they referenced having me rehabilitated in no time. I only have hospital gowns. They offered to let me use someone else's pants so I could participate in group therapy. When I got back to the room, they removed my pants and put them on the back of my wheel chair as if to wear again. Due to my condition, I felt this to be very unsanitary. My medical equipment needed cleaning, and they were not good about this. I came in with an infection, and I felt they were letting it go. I got very ill the night before I left. My wife was there at this point. She was asking the nurses to get me to the hospital. It took 12 hours and her threatening to call 911 for this to happen.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

Overall, it was okay. The nurses didn't follow instructions like they should have. The rehab program went very well. It could use improvement with the food. The food was terrible. The selections and the taste did not meet our expectations. The communication was very good.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

The food was good. The rehab therapy was fine. The staff were fine. I was treated alright. I was disappointed in the cleanliness. The nurses were fine, but some missed my medications. Someone brought my medications in for me and sometimes I did not get my medication. That was a disappointment.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

Overall, I had some issues. The rehab therapy services were very good. The physical therapist was great. I liked one aide in particular. I requested a date to leave and they did not give me a discharge date. I had to go to the therapist to get the papers assembled to get a date to leave. They kept delaying my discharge date. It was a whole week before I got one.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

It has good points and some bad points. Some services were good and some not up to standard. The activities director kept me informed of ice cream socials and bingo. She kept everybody engaged. There was awesome therapy. The physical therapist was amazing. She was very compassionate, knowledgeable and stern. She was a lot of fun. I like three nurses in particular. They were totally awesome. There was some difficulty with one of the nurses. Two aides in particular are top notch. We had a couple issues with some cleaning staff. The weekends were not so clean, but during the week was good. The meals were awesome. There was very good food and the staff was awesome. If you did not like what they were cooking, they gave me something else.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

I feel as though I kept the staff informed about her care. I was able to be there every day and spend time with my loved one throughout the day so the staff did not have to necessarily reach out to me either.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

They have several absolutely wonderful people and a few that didn't seem interested in their job. Also, the responsiveness at times took longer than it should have. I wish my loved one's rehab therapy sessions could have been longer, but the program itself is very good and I would recommend the program to a friend. I felt as though there were some CNAs that didn't have the best attitude. I was actually surprised with the meals. They were better than I expected. Their communication was really terrible.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

I do not think they acted professionally towards me. The therapy was okay. Some staff were good and some not good. I liked the aide at night. The staff were friendly. The food was okay; it kept me alive. There was a lack of communication.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

I thought the facility could use improvement, especially the housekeeping area. The portion control and menu are lousy. The menu should be available a day in advance. The way it is determined when the person should go home is not a good process. The person working with the client knows more than the manager. They should prepare the person to be safe at home. I thought therapy was excellent. The therapists are all hard workers. The nurses were very good. The day aides were excellent and the night aides were inferior. The rooms and toilets and shower areas should have been cleaner.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

The attitudes and the lack of help were the issues. There are bugs all over and it is dirty. They had mold on the walls and ceiling. The rehab therapy was okay. It did not really help him much. Some nurses were really helpful and kind. I had words with one. We got in each other's faces. The staff were good, but they stood in the corners on their phones when I asked for help.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

The therapist was terrific. It needs to be cleaner. The room was messy for days on end. The beds weren't made until late afternoon if at all. Some meals were good, but not all were good.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

There was good therapy for 30 minutes a day. My loved one had to stay in bed unless he was in therapy. There was one nurse and two assistants who were nice.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

Some nurses were better than others. The rehab was ridiculous and very short. The service and rooms were not that good.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

There was a challenge from the first day for her getting my loved one's medications. All the nurses wanted to give the medications their own way, and not according to the chart. Rehab therapy was excellent, and they worked with her very carefully. The staff assisted her to the bathroom, but the mornings were impossible because they were helping those who could not get out of bed. She would have to wait a long time. The owner was fair and communicated with me. I had to pry for answers and things were not done, and it left a bad taste in my mouth. They were evasive.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

My loved one had no medications for four days when she got there. She has a certain medical condition, and they had me stay with her in the room for two weeks, or they offered to put a mat on the floor, in case she would try to get up on her own with her injury, and I did not like that. I took her out to an assisted living location because I could not stay there with her continually. They only decided to try and help me after I was going to take her out. The CNAs were wonderful, but they would only check on her once per hour. She had two weeks of rehab therapy and only had it for five days. The activities directors were good. The nurses were good, but they did not have the medication for four days for her. Her room was dirty all of the time, and I would ask them to clean her room. The meals and dining were excellent. The administrator would not help with the release form and changed her mind at the end. They need to let people know in the beginning what kind of services they offer for a patient with her medical condition.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

The night staff was not good and frightened my mom at night. One night she waited an hour and 20 minutes and she said she wanted ice for her leg that was hurting and the nurse said she would have to wait. The aides were mistreated by some of the nurses. The doctor did not start therapy right away and waited 3 days before this got started. She had no complaints about the therapists. The cleanliness was decent. The food would wait 2 to 3 hours on steam tables. They had good linens and drinks. They had plenty of food. They had an activities person for seniors. We went to the singing events.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

I took my loved one out of there. I had to scream at them to give my loved one a shower. She only had one shower and they did not even wash her hair. Everything was struggle. I asked for compression socks, and I had to demand that. I had to demand a pill and did not get it until 10 days later. The doctor only comes once per month. The three aides played on their phones and were lazy. If you asked them for help they gave an attitude. They gave her too much medication and she was a fruit cake. The discharge orders were her to be on a medication from the hospital and she did not have this medication. In therapy, she was almost falling off of the machine because she was medicated. The nurses did their job, but they were overwhelmed. There were two nurses in the whole building. The aides watch TV all the time with their phones in their hands. The food looked horrible and I brought food from home.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

My loved one had trouble getting a working phone. She never received a certain medication and that took a drastic toll on her condition. I had to call multiple times to get any information.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

My treatment was horrible. My son pulled me out of there. I was full of drugs. I was in too much pain so I could not do therapy. The nurses were okay. The food was horrible. I lost four pounds there. The communication was not good.

Review for Villages Rehab and Nursing Center

The therapy was good. I had no trouble with that. The nurses were good. It was clean. The food was good. They were very good at keeping me informed, but I never heard back from the case manager.

Debbie Brazill

I am so sorry you didn't hear back from the case manager. I am so happy that everything else was good.

Review for Villages Rehab and Nursing Center

Most of the nurses were good. The aides were almost all okay. The food was very good for institutional food.

Review for Villages Rehab and Nursing Center

They are trying their best to help my loved one.

Review for Villages Rehab and Nursing Center

My stay there was great and I would definitely recommend this facility. The nurses are absolutely wonderful.

Review for Villages Rehab and Nursing Center

They were very caring there when my dad needed help.

Review for Villages Rehab and Nursing Center

They did a great job. The food was not up to par.

Review for Villages Rehab and Nursing Center

I could not have had better care. If I was rich I would bring the staff home with me. This place is the best. If I have to go through something like this again this is where I would go.

Review for Villages Rehab and Nursing Center

I have had excellent care. The therapy is fine. I like the staff. I do not really like the meals.

Review for Villages Rehab and Nursing Center

The rehab has been good, but I would like to see my loved one more active when he's not in therapy. The nursing is good. The staff are very helpful. The staff seem to be friendly. I'd like to see them have meals more oriented to specialized diets, but my loved one really enjoys the food. Whenever I ask questions, they get back to me and they gave me a packet of information that's been helpful.

Review for Villages Rehab and Nursing Center

I had some unfortunate experiences. The food was not wonderful. The therapists need to be more organization for appointments. The aides did a good job, except one night nobody checked on me for 10 hours. In general the people were friendly but understaffed. There were no odors, but they did not always get the floor dry. By and large, breakfast was okay but the chicken and pork were dry and there was not enough variety of meals. A lot of rice and pasta.

Review for Villages Rehab and Nursing Center

Everything went pretty well at the facility and it was very clean.

Review for Villages Rehab and Nursing Center

The therapy was great. The aides were pretty good. Most of the meals were good.

Review for Villages Rehab and Nursing Center

I think the monitoring of the staff needs to be more hands on. They need to have a supervisor to make sure they are doing their jobs and stop the attitudes. The therapy is very good. The nurses are good, but they need more on staff. The aides turned me off.

Review for Villages Rehab and Nursing Center

My loved one's experience was good and he had good rehab. They took good care of him. They did not clean well. I think the director needs to learn how to be respectful. She was rude and canceled my arrangements for my loved one to be removed him. The physical therapy people were very good. The aides were great.

Review for Villages Rehab and Nursing Center

There was a general lack of care for the patient. Most of the non-management people do not want to work and they take a while to get help. The therapists seem to be on the ball.

Review for Villages Rehab and Nursing Center

The nursing great. It was good for the first while, but I'm very upset with the director of physical therapy, who is not a nice person. I'm now trying to get my mother-in-law moved out. The treatment we received was uncalled for. I live out of state and they should give me updates but don't. When I ask questions, I get no direct answer, they just talk in circles.

Review for Villages Rehab and Nursing Center

Some of the nursing staff and aides do not do their job right. Housekeeping needs to be retrained.

Review for Villages Rehab and Nursing Center

The physical therapy program went very well. The food sucked. It was not cooked properly. When I received something such as green beans, they were raw. My room was kept way too cold for me as well.

Review for Villages Rehab and Nursing Center

There have been some issues. They have tried to fix the issues, but there are still some issues. The therapists have been really good with my dad. There are some good nurses. There are some good aides. Overall, the staff is very friendly. It could be cleaner. The meals have been pretty good and he seems to enjoy the meals. Unless I go and hunt people down they do not inform me. They did for the first couple of days, but not since then.

Review for Villages Rehab and Nursing Center

The nursing staff was not to my liking. The meds needed to be sorted out. They gave me the wrong medication. I declined a blood test and x-rays because they were not needed, in my opinion. The therapists were good. The aides were pretty good. The staff meant well, but were disorganized. The left hand did not know what the right hand was doing. The food was nothing to rave about.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

It's nice, though his room could be a little bigger. He is now walking without a walker! The rehab staff have all been wonderful! The nurses have also been very good. Many CNAs and nurses stood out to me. They always come in and check on my loved one. They have a living room, and it would be nice to get some recliners. I asked them to get one for him, and they got one.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

It was a good facility and I got the therapy I went there for. It was very clean. The staff were all pretty good.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

Of all of the places I have seen I think it was pretty good. I took the tour and was very impressed. She only has a few things she does not like. The cleanliness was very good. They were very good about keeping me informed.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

Everybody is so friendly and nice! The food is good, the place is quite clean! The head of the rehab was really great.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

She loves it there. The girls are awesome and helpful. She does have some complaints about the food but who doesn't. When I call there they keep me informed. She likes one of the PT people very much.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

He liked the place and enjoyed the people there. He met others there and it was positive for him. People ate together. He got to like the PT and he felt better after he left. It was very clean. When he left he hugged the staff members.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

I think it is a good place. They are a very happy and a cordial place. I thought everybody was excellent. My husband has been in bed and at first he was able to get to the dining room and it is not their fault. He has another physical issue and they are working on this issue. The dining area was nice. The food was great and it is not as good now. The meals are dry. He does not like pork. He is not able to make good choices. His nurse had a good personality. She is fun with a good sense of humor. The CNA took good care of my husband.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

I'm very pleased with the people! I have been to other facilities before, and this is the best one! The therapists are wonderful! His PT and ST are wonderful! The nursing staff are very caring. They did a good job. The aide always takes very good care of him! All the CNA's have been wonderful! They're very friendly! They call me and leave me notes. I have been coming every day.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

The care is wonderful. They are very loving and accommodating. The place is clean. The food is very good. He is very happy. The are several aides, nurses, and therapists he really likes.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

They were excellent to my loved one there. She knew everybody there and she felt confident. The meals were excellent. Communication was excellent. We liked the owner of Villages!

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

Everyone seem to know their jobs and the food was not bad either. It worked out well. They did a good job. It was very clean. The meals were excellent. They waited on me pretty good. They told me everything I needed to know. I liked the PT and OT therapists. They were all very friendly and courteous and did a good job.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

They take good care of him and PT is very good. Some of the aides do not like what they do. They used to put the names on the board of who the nurse and aide is but not anymore.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

They moved quickly to get him in there. They were very attentive to set up the appointment very well that I needed. My uncle really liked the PT person. The meals are good most of the time. I got POA and they were very pleasant with me not having POA before and told me how to be the POA and process. He likes the lady who runs the PT department.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

The therapy and facility was great. The food was good and I am a picky eater. I liked the therapists, they were exceptional. I had a very bad departure day though. We left on a Sunday and the person did not prepare the discharge papers on Friday. The lady who was in charge tried her best to get things done. They kicked us out of the room by the director of nursing.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

I was there too previously. The people are quite nice and the rehab is very good. Everyone seems to be great. They do a good job. My wife is terribly fussy. It was not bad food. They are good. I like the PT the OT, they are quite nice. They do a good job.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

Everybody from the aides to the nurses have been wonderful. He has had very little therapy with him not being cooperative. He liked his nurse and aide.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

It is one of the best facilities in the area and I am happy with it. He has made a lot of progress. It is always clean. My loved one says they have great meals. They keep me up to date. There are two staff he likes but I do not know their names.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

It is a very clean building with good service. We go in daily. Sometimes they need to remind him in on food service as well as medication. Meals are good and everyone is helpful. They could improve on keeping me informed, I'm unaware of my loved one's problems.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

Everybody has been very pleasant. She enjoys the food and it is clean. They are always cleaning. The communication is pretty good and I am there every day. I do not feel like I have been kept in the dark.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

She is doing better. She is very happy there and likes one of the nurses. She sounds extremely happy and she is not slurring her words. She is not confined to a bed. Everything is fine. She is really into it. If it was not cleaned she would tell me. She is not complaining about the food and she is happy. They have chocolate milk and candy. I tried calling there and she cannot pick the phone because there was no nurse available to answer the phone. The nurse has been very helpful and walks to her room and I get connected to my sister.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

It is okay. My loved one still needs a lot of rehabilitation. He is very annoyed with the OT. I do not know why. One of the CNAs is really good. It is a nice and clean facility. As far as communication, they have not kept me informed on anything. The doctor is not there. I asked to have the nurse call me since I do not know what is going on with him.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

It is hard to get in touch with people. I wanted to schedule a progress report and it was confusing with who to go to. The food is questionable. He is pretty happy, but he is making a lot progress. The urologist popped in and asked how are you feeling and did not say much. The urologist should give more information on how my husband is doing. I have had them to ask them to remove the trash. My husband socks are black on the bottom. He is fine with the meals. Breakfast and lunch is fine but dinner could be improved. I look around to ask how things are. There is zero communication unless I chase the right person down for an update. The OT therapist is very pleasant and sweet.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

It is fine. I cannot say it is outstanding. They are doing their job and they are pleasant. The therapists are wonderful and he enjoys that. He has been very happy with the RN's. The meals are okay. We have to ask for everything. The communication could use a lot of work.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

They were good, but after 20 days, he had a lot of facial hair and seemed like he didn't get a shower for a while. They need to probably call more often to let me know of his status.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

My room was taken care of. If I needed something, they got it for me. I loved the people. When I went to therapy, besides having fun, I was learning. The way the occupational therapist showed me how to do the laundry, it didn't take long and I wasn't worn out. I was fine coming home. The therapists cared. The nurses made sure I had my medicine on time. They're really nice. I'm going to miss them. They do a good job with cleanliness. If I wanted extra towels, I got them. The floors were shiny. They're doing the best they can. They did pretty well. As I got better, we were more informed. The food is nasty. It tastes cheap, it's not healthy, and there's repetition. I think I had three really good ones, and that was about it. Last week, they did have a different chef. That person cooked fluffy pancakes. The omelettes were beautiful.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

The rehab and care is great. They are always mopping, it's very clean. She is not happy with the meals. She is getting food at is too hard for her to eat. They seem to take a little too long for her to get what she needs. I would recommend it with exceptions. If the person is very ill, I would not recommend it. They are not good at informing me and they say they do not know when the doctor is coming in. The nurses will not give me any information unless they check with the doctor first and I am the POA.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

I am pretty happy with it. It is clean. Sometimes they do not see the little things but when they see these things they take care of it. We like the head of rehab. We are happy with him.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

He was there last year and the service has improved. The rehab therapy was excellent. We liked one of the nurses and an aide that cared for him.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

They treat him pretty good. They are tolerant of his old mans crabby way sometimes. He has not complained about the meals. They are fine. He is eating more today. His taste buds are shot and he cannot taste much of anything. They have not called me at all.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

Everything was fine except the food. The quality of the food was way over cooked. There were two aides we especially liked.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

I'd recommend Villages. We had a problem with a back ache. I talked to them about this because I was upset about this. They got her on a different medication finally. It too long before they came up with some other pain medication for her. The food was good. We like the nurses, one was very capable but too busy. We liked the head nurse, she was very helpful.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

Their communication can be improved. I had the doctors office call me today saying that they've been trying to get a hold of them to schedule an appointment for her. Overall it's been fine though. It's been one of the best ones she's been in and she's been in several. They are very friendly and nice, they are doing their job. The only meal I have seen seems to be fine, but there is always room for improvement. They contacted me, but could still improve in that.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

I was not happy with the night time staff. It was very hard to get someone to come the room. It took 4 days to get the air conditioning fixed and I had to call to get it fixed. I requested to be moved and that did not happen. The rehab was excellent though. The PT staff members were excellent.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

When they take her to rehab she only gets one hour and I want her to have more rehab. She needs be more active and out of bed. When they work with her they do a good job. She is not getting any OT. Some of the nurses are amazing. The cleanliness is fine. It could be kept a little cleaner. The food was good when I ate there today for lunch. My mom says it is good. I have to bother them all of the time. Their communication could be better. We like the LPN and I am writing to them about her. She is amazing going above and beyond.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

There seems to be a disconnect between the nurses and they changed nurses often. The nurses could not get her medications right. She could not get to the rehab because of the confusion. She would ask for pain meds several times and would wait over 7 hours for the medication. There were two nurses we had an issue with. Two of them were awesome. I would have to try and get a smile out of some of them. I tried to be nice. The food was not the greatest. We asked for a wheelchair before we left and the nurse said I had to ask social services for this and the nurse had an attitude with my asking about this. We liked the CNAs. My mother gave them both thank you cards with money in the cards for them!

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

The rehab was excellent and the PT person. They need help in the meal area for the food. The nurses and aides area excellent and they do not have enough staff but they are excellent. We like the day nurse. We had one nurse and they should pay him triple and if he leaves they are in trouble. He had a big heart for the patients. The discharge woman would curtail the rehab person in front of people. I felt that was rude and unprofessional. Correct the staff in private.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

They over-medicated my husband something awful. And now he has to be there longer. We have NEVER seen a doctor and could never discuss anything with him. I had to fight for everything with the staff. I had to ask them to do everything. There is need for improvement in that. They also need more staff. Physical therapy is phenomenal though! The therapists were very very good! Most nurses were good. Meals are good. Nobody kept his diet, so I had to just bring in food for him. He needs a lot of protein for his diet. And they give him very small portions.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

I just did not think the place was as clean as it should be or the service I received was that good. The physical therapy was very good though. The nursing care was mediocre. Some staff were good and some not so good. I was not happy at all with the meals.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

There are one or two people who are highly rated. There was one person who would not call the ambulance. I had my own CNA call an ambulance. I was given wrong information from the nurse as well. This was a life threatening situation for my mother and she was put in the hospital. The other nurse said she would talk to the director of nursing there about the issue and apologized. The rehab therapy was fine. I have not had any contact with the staff and I had my own CNAs for her. The staff are very friendly. There were one or two people who always kept me informed.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

I have spoken to the DON and explained the problems we had. I feel it is chaotic and disorganized. She is working on these issues on the wing where he is at. The PT and OT is excellent. He does have someone different each day for consistency. I hardly see a nurse. One is very good and one is about a two score. Sometimes I see them and sometimes I do not see them. He has not been given a shower by them for three weeks that he has been there. I shower him and change his sheets. They are all friendly. He is on a limited diet and I bring in his food. The food was not edible for him. I have to ask if I want to know anything. We like the nurse and CNA.

Review of Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

They were kind. I saw a lot of hard-working people. The physical therapists really cared about the patients. I loved the way the physical therapists worked together. They just jived well. They were very conscientious, and you could just tell they loved their job. One of the aides was very good. He could help with any type of patient. He went out of his way to tell my roommate in the kindest way that he had to help her go to the bathroom. She forgot everything, and he would remind her in a kind way. The staff were very friendly. The meals were super. Every day, I would get a soup, and I would choose the vegetables and meat. It was hot. They answered my questions. I've already told some people about it the facility.