Terra Vista Rehab and Health Care Center - Orlando, FL

Terra Vista Rehab and Health Care Center - Orlando, FL has yet not published prices.

Review of Terra Vista

My loved one decided to stay here for rehab and the staff treats her well. When I visit it looks like she's happier here than she was at her prior facility. The staff is all very nice.

Review of Terra Vista

My mother is taken care of. The staff goes the extra mile to help. I have great faith in them. The nursing staff seems to be totally professional. There is one staff member who has been great. She's there every day to take care of my mother, give her a bath, change her, etc. She's bathed every day. They do everything they can, and will answer any questions they can.

Review of Terra Vista

It was done well. I liked the rehab therapy a lot. Most of the people on the nursing team were very nice. Some of them could not explain my meds or why they were prescribed. The meals were good and the staff was good. The communication was my biggest concern. I had a wound care Doctor and a primary care Doctor and I did not think they were working together well when I got sick.

Review of Terra Vista

They manage the front desk well but, I think they should have a 24-hour position, monitoring the visitor entrance or at least posting times when open. It was a little complicated getting in and out of the building. The nursing staff shows compassion, but there was something missing. I think some of them were new and they couldn't answer a few questions.

Review of Terra Vista

There was an incident that I believe could have been handled a lot more timely. After one of my family members said they would call for help, the staff members got my loved one the attention she needed. The Director of Admission showed me that he cared because he came to the hospital to check up on her.

Review of Terra Vista

They've been great! I have no complaints, which is strange. They have a courtyard for smokers as well, and they will watch and hold your stuff. The staff does really well with him! He's a bit difficult, and they don't seem to take anything personally. He came home in great health and condition. They used the appropriate amount of medication! He likes the food there. That's his favorite! They update me if anything happens. They're very careful and particular.

Review of Terra Vista

This place is really nice. The staff is nice with no issues. I saw the nurses and they are nice when I call there. He does need assistance with eating and they are good with that. They transfer my calls to my grandpa and they check to make sure he is okay for me. I do not like that there were not a lot of places to park there.

Review of Terra Vista

It was a little rough, but now it is great! The rehab therapists doing really good and helping her get on her feet! They are very friendly. The nurses are great! It is clean! It was very clean and it smelled good. Certain times of the day there can be an odor at night. The meals are really good now and she is very impressed. They constantly call me or if something needs to happen. I told them she can sign her own forms.

Review of Terra Vista

She has not complained about the meals. The facility is a little on the older side.

Review of Terra Vista

They have a heap of friendly people here! Majority of the people come right away when I press my call light. A couple of nurses have been really good! Some of them are stuck up. The facility is clean. I don't think the meals are that good. It could be my taste. They could use bigger portions.

Review of Terra Vista

I walked through the facility and everything seemed fine to me.

Review of Terra Vista

The bedroom service is awful. They need to clean the rooms more, change the bed linen, and empty the trash. When I came back from therapy, the room was the same as I left it.

Review of Terra Vista Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center

They took such good care of my loved one. It was very clean. They have very good meals here. I would recommend the facility to a friend.

Overall, it was good.

Review of Terra Vista Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center

Everybody is respective and they treat me the way they should be treating me. The nurses are awesome. The staff are really friendly. The communication is really good.

Review of Terra Vista Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center

The staff was the best I've seen in this kind of place! I didn't see one staff member I didn't like or doing something not nice or kind. The place is old and needs some work. It was clean. The meals were hit or miss. There were some my loved one liked and some she didn't.

Review of Terra Vista Rehab and Health Care Center

They are all polite and respectful. They convey their information so I can understand it. Everyone calls me by name and they are very friendly! We go over things I absolutely can't have and get a substitution. The communication has been very good. When we have meetings my husband and I are included and anything new gets brought up and explained clearly.

Review of Terra Vista Rehab and Health Care Center

Overall, everything was good and the food is excellent! Sometimes the communication was lacking and other times it was great.

Review of Terra Vista Rehab and Health Care Center

The staff is very friendly and they have all been very nice to me! The nurses and aides are great and the rehab has been good. They have a very good crew and they even wash our dirty clothes and bring them back. It is clean and they bring your meals on time. I think they really care about people and take care of them. My only complaint is they did not give me pain meds when I was in such pain.

Review of Terra Vista Rehab and Health Care Center

The rehab was good for my loved one and the rehab team was attentive and considerate. We had one nurse in particular that we really depended on a lot. She was very attentive and she went above and beyond to make sure he was comfortable. It was clean for the most part and the food was pretty good. They were understaffed and sometimes we had to wait a very long time for him to be changed. One evening we waited for 45 minutes and we had to go find somebody. It was also kind of hard to get a hold of the Doctors and that I didn't like.

Review of Terra Vista Rehab and Health Care Center

They have really good communication. I like that my loved one has a contact person that she goes to for any concern she has and that contact person takes care of it. Prior to yesterday, the meals were not going well for her but after yesterday things seem to have improved. Most of the nursing shifts are wonderful except for the overnight shift. During the night, getting her pain medication has been a problem.

Review of Terra Vista Rehab and Health Care Center

The staff is just so caring and they are well staffed. They are all nice and caring people.

Review of Terra Vista Rehab and Health Care Center

The staff has been good with my loved one and they like him a lot since he is easy to get along with. They are good overall. They all seem to care about him and go out of their way to help. The social worker is really friendly and finds out what he likes to talk about. The meals look good to me but he was raised on southern food. The place is clean and they let me know what is going on.

Review of Terra Vista Rehab and Health Care Center

The communication and care are the best things. We have a really good nurse who is excellent and makes everything perfect. The staff deal with each patient individually. I've never had anything bad happen, so it's very much good! They are in every day to clean the bathroom, dust, and keep the floors perfect.

Review of Terra Vista Rehab and Health Care Center

The CNA who takes care of my sister is number one and her heart is in what she does. When I first put her there, I was really nervous because I couldn't be there 24/7. One of the ladies there worked with me to ensure my sister would get the best care. Anytime I had an issue, I would go to her and she would fix it. Over time we developed a relationship, so now I can go there three times a week and I am good. I use to go every day, now I don't have to. For the most part, the facility is clean. The communication is above excellent. If the doctor comes in and has to change her medication, I know I am going to get a phone call.

Review of Terra Vista Rehab and Health Care Center

The staff care is pretty exceptional and they are very friendly. The communication is very good and they keep me informed.

Review of Terra Vista Rehab and Health Care Center

My needs are different but Terra Vista does a good job with what they have to work with. They are never disrespectful towards me. The lady who is taking my blood pressure right now is very friendly. My CNA is one of the best to take care of me. She is awesome, takes care of patients and helps other CNA's too. They bring my meds and other things on time and do this properly. They are not perfect but they are very good. This facility does not meet all of the needs with my condition but they do the best they can. There are a handful who do an incredibly great job. It is always clean and everything is clean. The gloves are fully stocked. They clean the bathroom. They cater to my diet restrictions and go above and beyond for me. If my mother needs information she is able to call them and gets the right answers. Communication is the worst problem with the CNA's because there is a language barrier.

Review of Terra Vista Rehab and Health Care Center

My loved one seems to be better because of the therapy. The social worker was very helpful and good. The restroom and the front lobby for customers were pretty clean. As far as the staff and nursing, they weren't very attentive to her. We had to always help her because there was never a nurse around to help. I didn't eat there but she didn't care for any of it.

Review of Terra Vista Rehab and Health Care Center

The whole place looks clean. They don't check on my loved one enough and he didn't like the food.

Review of Terra Vista Rehab and Health Care Center

The staff and nursing care are excellent. The meals are very good. Everything but the room is perfectly clean.

Review of Terra Vista Rehab and Health Care Center

The meals are great. The communication is good.

Review of Terra Vista Rehab and Health Care Center

It is a nice facility and we are very happy with it. There is a great nurse who is fantastic and she is just amazing! The staff is all nice! Whenever I go there it is clean.

Review of Terra Vista Rehab and Health Care Center

The staff is very friendly. The therapy services were good. I was placed in a room that had an odor and it was so overwhelming, I had to leave. The meals are mediocre. I had to hunt people down to get updated on what was going on.

Review of Terra Vista Rehab and Health Care Center

Everybody there is amazingly nice to my mother. They were dedicated and hard working. They clean and are always keeping everything clean and the patients as well. The social worker and the nurse did a great job. They did not accommodate my mother's food needs.

Review of Terra Vista Rehab and Health Care Center

The therapy has helped my loved one improve. Their communication is awesome!

Review of Terra Vista Rehab and Health Care Center

I'd have to say that the rehab therapy is the best! All of the aides are very helpful! The meals are the best and I cannot wait for them to come! The nurses are great. Communication is excellent. It is very clean.

Review of Terra Vista Rehab and Health Care Center

The admission person was kind, quick and easy to work with. Everything was nice looking from the front hallway in the office area. Everything I saw was clean and there was no smell.

Review of Terra Vista Rehab and Health Care Center

They were friendly. The level of care is good but I think more is needed. They did not clean the floor as frequently as they should have. There was hardly any communication with the facility.

Review of Terra Vista Rehab and Health Center

Cleanliness is great. The staff is friendly.

Terra Vista Rehab and Health Center

We are very pleased. My loved one likes it there and is enjoying the rehab therapy. The nurses are excellent. They are very helpful.

Review of Terra Vista Rehab and Health Center

The people know what they are doing. The nurses bring me medication and they are helpful if you ask them a question. The staff is helpful too. They all have done well. They are knowledgeable. It's pretty clean. The food is okay. It caters to what you need. They get busy and start running around like crazy, its to be expected.

Review of Terra Vista Rehab and Health Center

It is very good. It is a good place. I love that the nurses are very patient. The nurses are fabulous. The two people at the front desk deserve roses because they go out of their way to help. The food my loved one does not like it.

Review of Terra Vista Rehab and Health Center

They are very caring and compassionate. They are knowledgeable and knew how to help. The rehab was good and I met all of the therapists. The social worker was really helpful. It is clean. You could smell bleach and this good to keep it clean. The meals are very good. They communicate very well.

Review of Terra Vista Rehab and Health Center

They are very nice and right on time for everything I need. Some of the meals I did not like but it is okay. They all communicate well. The nurses explain everything and I like that.

Review of Terra Vista Rehab and Health Center

From day one from the beginning when I spoke with Keith he was open and honest with me about everything. I walked into the facility and it smelled like home. They do all they are suppose to do. They give her the attention she is supposed to have. They are very observant, neat and clean. They explained everything to us. Every t crossed, they were awesome. When you walk in the door they make you feel like you are part of a family. At the front desk, you could not find a better person. You are at peace, feel at home. The entire facility is great, not one room smells like urine, I cannot smell anything but cleanliness. Not air freshener but clean.

Review of Terra Vista Rehab and Health Center

Everybody is really friendly and they take you where ever you want to go and it is the best place for my mother. They are excellent. They go way above and took time with me. Everyone I met is awesome. The lady at the front desk was awesome. The place is really clean and it does not smell and this is awesome. She loved it. The first day she had lunch, she ate all of it. She said it was really good. They said we could sit down and eat lunch with her. The director and admissions helped a lot.

Review of Terra Vista Rehab and Health Center

It has been great. They have been really good about communicating. The care has been really great but his TV was not set up.

Review of Terra Vista Rehab and Health Center

They call me all the time. There are laundry issues with missing clothes.

Review of Terra Vista Rehab and Health Center

Everything is clean and it smells nice. They always clean the floors. One of the staff members is awesome. She gives the best care and goes far and beyond. The portions are small and I like to eat a lot. In the evening they need to improve with their communication. The care is good during the day and during the night the care is not good. It takes 45 to one hour for help. They are very friendly during the day but not friendly at night.

Everything was great!

Review of Terra Vista Rehab and Health Center

I like the nurses and it's clean.

Review of Terra Vista Rehab and Health Center

Everyone is really eager to take care of my loved one. It's good. When we checked in and it was a busy time and there was some miscommunication but since then it’s been all good. The nurses were pretty good once they all got on the same page.

Review of Terra Vista Rehab and Health Center

The staff there is wonderful and caring. It is an older facility. We like it.

Review of Terra Vista Rehab and Health Center

They take extremely good care of my loved one. They all know her there, and she is pleased there. The nurses are all good and know her. We like two nurses in particular. The staff are all friendly. They fixed the leak in the roof. I eat there too and the meals are good. She eats what she wants. They call me more than I need to be called.

Review of Terra Vista Rehab and Health Center

My loved one loves the workers and the facility. It is clean. The nurses are good. The staff care is good. He likes the activities director, the social worker, and the receptionist. The staff are very friendly. They are very good about communication.

Review of Terra Vista Rehab and Health Center

I am not in the area; however, I communicate with my loved one over the phone. I also communicate with the nurses quite often because it helps to have their perspective as well. Every month we have a conference call and they keep me updated on his condition as well as the care he is receiving. Also, the facility has been very good about contacting me when a change occurs in his care, for example, with medication. So overall, I am definitely satisfied with the communication from the facility.

Review of Terra Vista Rehab and Health Center

The nurses were fantastic and respectful. The staff were great! They did a good job keeping me informed.

Review of Terra Vista Rehab and Health Center

I like the staff, and I like the people. I like the environment. It is clean. It is awesome. I love everything about the nurses, and they are helpful. I like a staff member in the office particularly.

Review of Terra Vista Rehab and Health Center

They are friendly and they want to help. They tell us how my loved one is doing and they are helping her to get her strength. She is doing really good in rehab therapy. She said she likes the food they serve her. The nurses are doing good. It is always clean.

Review of Terra Vista Rehab and Health Center

It has been a good experience!

Review of Terra Vista Rehab and Health Center

The care has been good. The past few weeks, we've had trouble getting some of her medication. The rehab therapists know what they are doing. The staff do a good job. They are very friendly. It is very clean. The taste of the food is not that great. It is bland. They are real good about communication.

Review of Terra Vista Rehab and Health Center

They're good here. I've seen other nursing homes, and it's good here. There's been a few incidents, but they're good.

Review of Terra Vista Rehab and Health Center

The patio area has lots of smokers, so my mom cannot go out there. They need a place for non-smokers. Her CNA is wonderful, but others not as good. The staff are very friendly. Most of the time it is clean, but on weekends lacking. There were some changes in the administrative office and communication was chaotic.

Review of Terra Vista Rehab and Health Center

They take good care of me. Every once in a while, there's a situation. The call button isn't working currently. I get my meals, medicine, and bathroom on a routine schedule, and they take good care of me. The nurses listen well, and they're all equally good. The CNAs are sometimes not familiar with me. The social worker is nice but very busy. The administrator takes care what I ask in a timely manner. Care has been excellent. I get proper medications, and showers are good. They sometimes forget my medications during agency nurse care, but they haven't hurt me with what they gave me. They clean up right away. There are no smell or odors. Even if people have accidents, they tend to it right away. The dietary team does very good for me, I can call and request food, and they will fix it if they have it on hand. We have care meetings every 6 months. They do very well at keeping me and my family informed. My mother can sleep well at night knowing that I'm cared for here.

Everything is excellent!

Review of Terra Vista Rehab and Health Center

I am happy with them. My loved one is happy there. There is always room for improvement with the meals, but he is happy with them. I let them know the meals could be better, but my loved one has put on weight and is not going hungry there. Sometimes there are miscommunications in rehab therapy. I speak up and keep asking for what I want until I am satisfied. The staff are the ones I see, and they interact with him. They shower him and shave him. The floors are always shining, and there is no bad smell. They do good at communication. I like two staff members in the office areas.

Review of Terra Vista Rehab and Health Center

I've been here for years. They do good. The food is good.

Review of Terra Vista Rehab and Health Center

They are friendly and efficient. The nurses have been great. The staff have been more than friendly. My loved one likes the food so far. They took her to therapy this morning and did not give her a pain pill. It is an older facility.

Review of Terra Vista Rehab and Health Center

My loved one was left unattended and fell out of his chair. He complained for days about pains, and it turned out he had a serious medical issue. They were unprofessional. It was all horrible. The place has a mold smell. I would never recommend anyone to go there. He sat in feces over an hour on first day.

Review of Terra Vista Rehab and Health Center

They gave my loved one a dirty towel. The nurses did not take care of him. The meals are awful, and there is hardly any food. Only his sister has been communicated with. It is fairly clean.

Review of Terra Vista Rehab and Health Center

My loved one said the food is cold, and she is picky with that. She only eats in her room, and she is not eating much. I tasted the food last night and it was stone cold. The vegetables were watery. She said people do not come when she needs them. They look in, and they leave and do not help. Once, it was two hours before anyone changed her. She feels like the staff do not pay attention to her. There was one staff person that really helped her, and she told that person that she appreciated the help. She likes the rehab therapy; it is very good. The facility does not smell. They clean in the halls and the baseboards. When I left, there was water coming through the vent.

Review of Terra Vista Rehab and Health Center

There are leaks in the hallway from the rain and in my loved one's room. There is an odor. The nurses do not put a curtain around a person who is naked. I have been complaining, and I get more attention than most. I have been unhappy since she has been there. They could not arrange transportation for her appointment. I came at 8 AM, and no one helped her to get ready for her appointment. One of the nurses did not let anyone know about the appointment. She said the rehab is going fine.

At Terra Vista Rehabilitation and Health Center we have a commitment to caring. Our team of dedicated professionals works to return all of our residents to their highest level of functioning and independence. We provide hands-on, individualized care in a homelike setting. Residents can enjoy walks in our beautiful outdoor courtyard, or they can participate in any number of our daily group and individual activities.

We provide short-term care, long-term care, respite care, and palliative care. Our residents are provided a wide variety of skilled nursing and rehabilitation services, including physical, occupational, and speech therapy. We also offer outpatient therapy services. Residents can enjoy the comfort and convenience of onsite physician services such as dental, vision, podiatry, psychology, dermatology, radiology services, and lab work.