Terra Vista Rehab and Health Care Center - Orlando, FL

Terra Vista Rehab and Health Care Center - Orlando, FL has yet not published prices.

Review of Terra Vista Rehab and Health Center

Cleanliness is great. The staff is friendly.

Terra Vista Rehab and Health Center

We are very pleased. My loved one likes it there and is enjoying the rehab therapy. The nurses are excellent. They are very helpful.

Review of Terra Vista Rehab and Health Center

The people know what they are doing. The nurses bring me medication and they are helpful if you ask them a question. The staff is helpful too. They all have done well. They are knowledgeable. It's pretty clean. The food is okay. It caters to what you need. They get busy and start running around like crazy, its to be expected.

Review of Terra Vista Rehab and Health Center

It is very good. It is a good place. I love that the nurses are very patient. The nurses are fabulous. The two people at the front desk deserve roses because they go out of their way to help. The food my loved one does not like it.

Review of Terra Vista Rehab and Health Center

They are very caring and compassionate. They are knowledgeable and knew how to help. The rehab was good and I met all of the therapists. The social worker was really helpful. It is clean. You could smell bleach and this good to keep it clean. The meals are very good. They communicate very well.

Review of Terra Vista Rehab and Health Center

They are very nice and right on time for everything I need. Some of the meals I did not like but it is okay. They all communicate well. The nurses explain everything and I like that.

Review of Terra Vista Rehab and Health Center

From day one from the beginning when I spoke with Keith he was open and honest with me about everything. I walked into the facility and it smelled like home. They do all they are suppose to do. They give her the attention she is supposed to have. They are very observant, neat and clean. They explained everything to us. Every t crossed, they were awesome. When you walk in the door they make you feel like you are part of a family. At the front desk, you could not find a better person. You are at peace, feel at home. The entire facility is great, not one room smells like urine, I cannot smell anything but cleanliness. Not air freshener but clean.

Review of Terra Vista Rehab and Health Center

Everybody is really friendly and they take you where ever you want to go and it is the best place for my mother. They are excellent. They go way above and took time with me. Everyone I met is awesome. The lady at the front desk was awesome. The place is really clean and it does not smell and this is awesome. She loved it. The first day she had lunch, she ate all of it. She said it was really good. They said we could sit down and eat lunch with her. The director and admissions helped a lot.

Review of Terra Vista Rehab and Health Center

It has been great. They have been really good about communicating. The care has been really great but his TV was not set up.

Review of Terra Vista Rehab and Health Center

They call me all the time. There are laundry issues with missing clothes.

Review of Terra Vista Rehab and Health Center

Everything is clean and it smells nice. They always clean the floors. One of the staff members is awesome. She gives the best care and goes far and beyond. The portions are small and I like to eat a lot. In the evening they need to improve with their communication. The care is good during the day and during the night the care is not good. It takes 45 to one hour for help. They are very friendly during the day but not friendly at night.

Everything was great!

Review of Terra Vista Rehab and Health Center

I like the nurses and it's clean.

Review of Terra Vista Rehab and Health Center

Everyone is really eager to take care of my loved one. It's good. When we checked in and it was a busy time and there was some miscommunication but since then it’s been all good. The nurses were pretty good once they all got on the same page.

Review of Terra Vista Rehab and Health Center

The staff there is wonderful and caring. It is an older facility. We like it.

Review of Terra Vista Rehab and Health Center

They take extremely good care of my loved one. They all know her there, and she is pleased there. The nurses are all good and know her. We like two nurses in particular. The staff are all friendly. They fixed the leak in the roof. I eat there too and the meals are good. She eats what she wants. They call me more than I need to be called.

Review of Terra Vista Rehab and Health Center

My loved one loves the workers and the facility. It is clean. The nurses are good. The staff care is good. He likes the activities director, the social worker, and the receptionist. The staff are very friendly. They are very good about communication.

Review of Terra Vista Rehab and Health Center

I am not in the area; however, I communicate with my loved one over the phone. I also communicate with the nurses quite often because it helps to have their perspective as well. Every month we have a conference call and they keep me updated on his condition as well as the care he is receiving. Also, the facility has been very good about contacting me when a change occurs in his care, for example, with medication. So overall, I am definitely satisfied with the communication from the facility.

Review of Terra Vista Rehab and Health Center

The nurses were fantastic and respectful. The staff were great! They did a good job keeping me informed.

Review of Terra Vista Rehab and Health Center

I like the staff, and I like the people. I like the environment. It is clean. It is awesome. I love everything about the nurses, and they are helpful. I like a staff member in the office particularly.

Review of Terra Vista Rehab and Health Center

They are friendly and they want to help. They tell us how my loved one is doing and they are helping her to get her strength. She is doing really good in rehab therapy. She said she likes the food they serve her. The nurses are doing good. It is always clean.

Review of Terra Vista Rehab and Health Center

It has been a good experience!

Review of Terra Vista Rehab and Health Center

The care has been good. The past few weeks, we've had trouble getting some of her medication. The rehab therapists know what they are doing. The staff do a good job. They are very friendly. It is very clean. The taste of the food is not that great. It is bland. They are real good about communication.

Review of Terra Vista Rehab and Health Center

They're good here. I've seen other nursing homes, and it's good here. There's been a few incidents, but they're good.

Review of Terra Vista Rehab and Health Center

The patio area has lots of smokers, so my mom cannot go out there. They need a place for non-smokers. Her CNA is wonderful, but others not as good. The staff are very friendly. Most of the time it is clean, but on weekends lacking. There were some changes in the administrative office and communication was chaotic.

Review of Terra Vista Rehab and Health Center

They take good care of me. Every once in a while, there's a situation. The call button isn't working currently. I get my meals, medicine, and bathroom on a routine schedule, and they take good care of me. The nurses listen well, and they're all equally good. The CNAs are sometimes not familiar with me. The social worker is nice but very busy. The administrator takes care what I ask in a timely manner. Care has been excellent. I get proper medications, and showers are good. They sometimes forget my medications during agency nurse care, but they haven't hurt me with what they gave me. They clean up right away. There are no smell or odors. Even if people have accidents, they tend to it right away. The dietary team does very good for me, I can call and request food, and they will fix it if they have it on hand. We have care meetings every 6 months. They do very well at keeping me and my family informed. My mother can sleep well at night knowing that I'm cared for here.

Everything is excellent!

Review of Terra Vista Rehab and Health Center

I am happy with them. My loved one is happy there. There is always room for improvement with the meals, but he is happy with them. I let them know the meals could be better, but my loved one has put on weight and is not going hungry there. Sometimes there are miscommunications in rehab therapy. I speak up and keep asking for what I want until I am satisfied. The staff are the ones I see, and they interact with him. They shower him and shave him. The floors are always shining, and there is no bad smell. They do good at communication. I like two staff members in the office areas.

Review of Terra Vista Rehab and Health Center

I've been here for years. They do good. The food is good.

Review of Terra Vista Rehab and Health Center

They are friendly and efficient. The nurses have been great. The staff have been more than friendly. My loved one likes the food so far. They took her to therapy this morning and did not give her a pain pill. It is an older facility.

Review of Terra Vista Rehab and Health Center

My loved one was left unattended and fell out of his chair. He complained for days about pains, and it turned out he had a serious medical issue. They were unprofessional. It was all horrible. The place has a mold smell. I would never recommend anyone to go there. He sat in feces over an hour on first day.

Review of Terra Vista Rehab and Health Center

They gave my loved one a dirty towel. The nurses did not take care of him. The meals are awful, and there is hardly any food. Only his sister has been communicated with. It is fairly clean.

Review of Terra Vista Rehab and Health Center

My loved one said the food is cold, and she is picky with that. She only eats in her room, and she is not eating much. I tasted the food last night and it was stone cold. The vegetables were watery. She said people do not come when she needs them. They look in, and they leave and do not help. Once, it was two hours before anyone changed her. She feels like the staff do not pay attention to her. There was one staff person that really helped her, and she told that person that she appreciated the help. She likes the rehab therapy; it is very good. The facility does not smell. They clean in the halls and the baseboards. When I left, there was water coming through the vent.

Review of Terra Vista Rehab and Health Center

There are leaks in the hallway from the rain and in my loved one's room. There is an odor. The nurses do not put a curtain around a person who is naked. I have been complaining, and I get more attention than most. I have been unhappy since she has been there. They could not arrange transportation for her appointment. I came at 8 AM, and no one helped her to get ready for her appointment. One of the nurses did not let anyone know about the appointment. She said the rehab is going fine.

At Terra Vista Rehabilitation and Health Center we have a commitment to caring. Our team of dedicated professionals works to return all of our residents to their highest level of functioning and independence. We provide hands-on, individualized care in a homelike setting. Residents can enjoy walks in our beautiful outdoor courtyard, or they can participate in any number of our daily group and individual activities.

We provide short-term care, long-term care, respite care, and palliative care. Our residents are provided a wide variety of skilled nursing and rehabilitation services, including physical, occupational, and speech therapy. We also offer outpatient therapy services. Residents can enjoy the comfort and convenience of onsite physician services such as dental, vision, podiatry, psychology, dermatology, radiology services, and lab work.