Spring Hills of Lake Mary - Lake Mary, FL

We provide our residents with the personal attention and assistance they deserve, while also promoting an independent lifestyle. With a friendly staff and our holistic approach, we engage residents by intriguing their mind, moving their body, and inspiring their spirit while making them as comfortable as possible. We are located in the beautiful Lake Mary, Florida area in suburban Seminole County.

Our approach to assisted living is unique, striving for the highest quality care and providing innovative services.

We aim to nurture and stimulate our residents’ mind, body, and soul with the following recreational programs and activities:

• Gardening

• Art Classes

• Music Appreciation

• Poetry and Creative Writing

• Computer and IPod Sessions

Our menu includes fresh ingredients, whole grains, heart-smart entrees, select cuts of various meats and wonderful desserts. To keep the bodies of our residents moving we offer regular fitness and wellness classes. Spiritually, our goal is to center a person through options like massage, chiropractic care, counseling and education seminars to help seniors make the best choices for their safety and overall well being. We also give the residents opportunities to do volunteer work to keep them engaged in the community around them.

We are committed to a full circle care approach, not leaving out any aspect of our residents’ life to provide the best quality of care and services to meet their individual needs.

Best possible place for my Mom

My Mom lived here in Memory Care for 8 years. From Day 1 up until the very end I was so grateful she was here. Until she lost her ability to communicate clearly, every day I visited her she would tell me what a great place it was. In her first 2 or 3 years there, she was able to go on some excursions with assisted living and loved them. The staff in memory care truly CARED even when my Mom declined and could not interact with them in the same way. They treated my Mom like she was their own Mom. Like any facility, once in a while there would be some glitch or change of staff that didn't work, but it was minor and addressed immediately. It was always clean, no odor. I cannot say enough about how great they were and how grateful I am.

Amazing place!!

Sweetest place for your loved one. EVERYone is kind, thoughtful and concerned. The staff is NOT just friendly, they are genuinely kind and concerned. It is not possible to train a staff to be good people--only good hearted people are hired here. Amazing! [Removed] has been so great helping my Mom adjust to this new life. Residents are allowed to have pets AND the food is magnificent. Have I said enough. I want to come here one day!

Best home anyone could be so lucky to get in.

From the first day we came to Springhill we were impressed with how welcome we felt.everyone was so helpful and made us feel welcome. Our first meal was as good as any restaurant we have gone to(and we have been to many all over the U.S.) we have been here 4 months and everything has gotten even. Better. This is the finest you can find anywhere best

Christina OLeary

Thank you for your positive feedback. We appreciate the time you took to leave a review.

Mom Doing Just Fine Here

My mother is doing just fine since her move to this community. This is a pleasant community, she is in good hands. They have a very good staff. They have been great with their communication, and friendly when I come to visit. She seems pleased with the meals, and they do offer activities for the residents to participate in when they are ready. I know she is safe, and this is community is working out pretty well for us, and I would recommend it.

Christina OLeary

Thank you for sharing your experience. We truly appreciate it.

Comfort for dad!!

My father is adjusting well since his move to Spring Hills, he loves it and they are very on top of thing there. They have good meals and he is enjoying the activities. We have eaten there and there is a large variety and everyone I have encountered is always very nice and friendly. The aide that was with my father would send us pictures of him. They have the computer set up so that we can see what he is joining. The room is very nice. It is a much brighter atmosphere. It makes it more pleasant. We like that they have different levels of care and it is a flat fee.

Christina OLeary

Thank you for leaving us a review. We appreciate your positive feedback.

Nice Property!!

I have no complaints about the tour I had taken of this community for my mother. The staff where on time to our appointment and made sure to give lots of great information as well as answer any questions that we had for them. They had a nice floor plan with lots of great amenities available for all of the residents. It was just not the right fit in the end decision in the end choice.

Christina OLeary

Thank you for your feedback!

Peace of mind

I can't say enough about the staff and facility at the spring hills in Lake Mary Florida. My father entered this facility about 2 months ago and I am impressed by the caring nature of the staff as well as the cleanliness, wonderful meals and the attention he receives. From the moment we entered Springhills we were greeted by their friendly reception and professional staff. It has been a bit of a challenge for my father as he has some dementia but the people at Springhills have been understanding and continue their efforts to involve him in the many activities offered on a daily basis.

Christina OLeary

Thank you for the time you took to leave us a review. We appreciate your positive feedback!

Peace of mind

From the moment we toured Spring Hills with [Removed], we knew this was it. No pressure, no contracts, which is what we wanted. The attention to detail and easy transition for my parents was flawless. Mom suffered a stroke and needs more assistance then dad can provide but they are together in their new apartment home and very happy. The "team" @ Spring Hills is caring, kind, compassionate and energetic. We are very happy 😊.

Christina OLeary

Thank you for sharing your comments. We appreciate your positive review.

Dad really liked this community. We all did (my two brothers were with us). They didn't have availability for the unit he liked, but it may work out so that Dad has time to go back to NC and clear out his apartment and get used to the idea. No formal committments were made, but there may be hope.

Christina OLeary

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. We appreciate your positive review.

Great Quality Here

When I saw the smaller number of residents, I knew this was the right place for my in-laws. I liked the attention to their residents and the quality of the service provided. They have a number of activities for the residents. I would recommend this facility, and I am happy with choosing this place for my family.

Christina OLeary

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your feedback.

Very homey environment

We toured this community when looking for my mother and it was very lovely. They had a group conversation with us and were very friendly. The atmosphere is very homey and small. It's nice that it's small so things wouldn't be overwhelming for a resident. The only reason we didn't choose Spring Hills is the rooms were too small.

Christina OLeary

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your kind feedback.

The right place for us

Our mom has been at spring hill for just over a year. As with anything, there are pros and there are cons, but in this case, the pros are the things that really matter. Mom is well attended to. The nurses and Cnas are patient, attentive, and friendly. We are kept well informed as to moms needs and any changes noticed by staff. Her room is kept tidy by staff, and common areas are comfortably neat. The food is great, mom never has complaints about it. I have found that activities vary from childlike to appropriate, but my guess is that it's done to meet everyone's capabilities, with that said, mom is encouraged routinely to partake in activities which is refreshing since she had spent so much time at her home doing not much more than watching tv. There appears to be a genuine comeraderie among staff and we have come to view much of the staff as an extension of our family. It's true that every facility will have its ups and downs, but mom is very happy and my brother, and I feel a weight lifted knowing that mom is here.

Christina OLeary

Thank you for your positive review. We appreciate the time you took to give us feedback.

Spring Hills is the best there is!

The entire staff is always helpful and friendly. They are good listeners. The food is top notch. The common areas are always clean. The maintenance staff is quick to respond. Phone calls have always been returned within 24 hours. It's a great place with great people.

Christina OLeary

Thank you so much for your positive review.

Spring Hills is home

My father has been living in Spring Hills for 4 years now and he loves it. He enjoys all the activities, the food and staff. When I come to visit him, the staff are happy and energetic. Management is so easy to talk too! I highly recommend the nursing department, you can talk to the Director of nursing anytime, I don't feel like I need to hunt anyone down. I can tell the staff communicate with one another and that they enjoy working there. Thank you Spring Hills for keeping my father happy!

Christina OLeary

Thank you for the time you took to leave us such a positive review.

poor care

as of todays date there have been many issues over at Spring Hills with my loved one living there. I don't know if they are short staffed or what is actually going on over there. The directory and head nurse are new at there positions and since we moved our loved one in the care and reputation of Spring Hills has gone down. our loved one is getting a high rating level of care and quite frankly our loved one is not getting it. hot food served to the room and by the time our loved one wakes up it is stoned cold. the staff don't try to get our loved one up to start eating it while it is hot. have been there on many occasions and it is cold as can be. and then to get staff to reheat it is a chore also. have found our loved one in wet bed sheets, in the lounge chair wet not a good thing for elderly dementia patients. please ask questions and look over the facility better before u put your loved one at this location.

Christina OLeary

Thank you for your review and concern. All feedback is welcomed to ensure our residents and families are receiving the highest level of care and services. This will be shared with the team. If you wish to discuss this further, please contact us at 1 (888) [removed].

A great experience!

The team at Springs Hills has made my family feels so comfortable. Everyone is friendly and truly welcoming. There is a positive can do attitude that resonates across the entire facility. My dad and step mom feel like they are living on a cruise ship! Kudos to the team.

Christina OLeary

Thank you for your positive review. We truly appreciate your feedback!

Amazing Facility and Team

I can't say enough about my family's experience with Spring Hills Lake Mary. Every individual person was simply amazing at what they did. Sales, nursing, concierge, patient care, housekeeping,activities, food services, all of them were 100% about Mom's quality of life and care. They were extremely accommodating with her special needs and went out of their way to make the transition easy on her and us. I would highly recommend this facility with the current team. They have this figured out.

Christina OLeary

Thank you so much for your review. We appreciate all of your feedback.

Attentive Tour Guide!!

The tour guide didn't communicate very well. The guide was knowledgeable but didn't provide me with all of the necessary information that i needed. The community was clean and the staff met along the tour were friendly. I got to take a tour of the bedrooms, dinning room and the activity places.

Christina OLeary

Thank you for you detailed review. We appreciate all feedback to better serve you.

so far 3 out of 5 stars

The staff has been very welcoming but it has taken some intervention by our family to get my parents into the correct activities.
The food is adequate but definitely not gourmet as advertised.
It has only been 2 weeks since my parents moved into their apartment - which they do like - so the jury is still out on the final opinion

Christina OLeary

Thank you for your honest review. We appreciate all feedback.

No reason to look anywhere else

About a year ago we realized that our mother was going to require much more care than she was receiving through Independent Living at Brookdale-Longwood. She had fallen multiple times over a six month period and her short term memory was declining. We also knew that finding the correct Assisted Living facility was key to avoiding a further decline. We looked at several facilities in the Lake Mary/Longwood area but when we met the staff and saw the Springhills facility we knew we had the right place. Our mother loves it and we couldn't be happier.

The staff here is incredibly caring and they love what they do. It's obvious. The dining room is top notch. You'll never find an Activities Director with the enthusiasm that Robin has (guaranteed). We regularly interface with Ojanay (Director of Resident Care) and Dania (Resident Concierge) and we have depended heavily on both of them as mom goes through this difficult period. True professionals.

The facility itself looks like an old Southern home and the staff provides a family atmosphere. Because it can only handle 84 residents the staff knows everyone very well. When my mother recently came home from breaking her wrist she was welcomed by everyone as if she'd been gone for years. It made her week. I knew she was home too.

Christina OLeary

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate the time you took to write such a lovely review.

Choose Springhills Lake Mary!

I have been extremely pleased with the attentiveness and care from each member of the staff. They work very hard to keep me informed of how my mom is doing and care for her almost as much as I do!

Christina OLeary

Thank you for your feedback. We truly appreciate your positive review.

Pleased as Punch

My Mother has been living there since August and we are both so pleased with the caring staff and the warm and welcoming environment.
The activity directory never fails to include my Mom and always has interesting things for the residents to see and do.
The food is excellent and the nursing staff is wonderful and caring.

Christina OLeary

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your positive feedback.

My impression of Spring Hill Memory Care

Spring Hill has been great. Once I got past the person in billing that was difficult, they have been wonderful. Monica and Fran were amazing and really made the difference for me. Dania keeps me posted on activities and general information. I love that they have fewer memory care patients than most facilities. I know my mom has the attention she needs.

Christina OLeary

Thank you for your review of our Spring Cottage Memory Care program. We aspire to exceed your expectations.

What a Blessing!

My mom was adamant about not going to assisted living for years. I arranged a medical transport to Spring Hills for her. She called me the same night and said "What a nice surprise." She loves the food and frequently talks about how friendly the staff are. We have found the atmosphere lovely and the staff amazingly attentive. We also enjoy having meals there with her because the food is wonderful and the dining room is like a nice restaurant with a full menu. I never dreamed my mom would be so happy in an assisted living facility. I sleep better at night knowing my mom is well cared for.

Christina OLeary

Thank you for your feedback. Your positive review is truly appreciated.

Glad to be here!

I'm a new resident at Spring Hills, so far the staff have been so nice to me. I don't have much family here, so everyone has been so helpful. Having the staff here to help me has made this move much easier.

Christina OLeary

Thank you for your positive review. We appreciate your feedback. We aspire to continue to exceed your expectations.

They invited us to lunch,set appointment & then after a walk thru they sent us home...no lunch. Place was very busy and crowded. Staff turns over alot

Christina OLeary

Thank you for your review. We appreciate all feedback. If you have more concerns about your visit, please feel free to contact the Executive Director of the community or contact us here at the corporate office at [removed].

My dad has been here for over a year. We chose Spring-Hills based on several recommendations. We have not been disappointed. The activities director is the best I have ever seen. My dad requires the top level of care, and he has never had a complaint about any member of the staff. The facility is always comfortable and clean. There is a resident concierge who corresponds with both residents and family members. The bottom line is that my dad is really happy here. This was one of the best decisions I ever made.

Christina OLeary

Thank you for your feed back. We appreciate your positive review.

Great Staff

Been here almost a month! Staff is friendly, and I have already made friends with a group of ladies. Activities are good and again staff is wonderful.

Christina OLeary

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your positive review.

A home away from home

My Mother suffers from the loss of most of her sight and demetia. SpringHills has been a wonderful experience. They are so caring and even with her limitations, she feels safe and is able to have more freedom than she did living with me. I appreciate all they do

Christina OLeary

Thank you for your positive review. We strive to exceed the expectations of our residents and families.

Loving Care

The staff & activities are exceptional; prompt responses to questions and/or concerns. When you walk in, the receptionist (s ) greet you as if you are the only visitor of the day. Recommended with enthusiasm

Christina OLeary

Thank you for your positive review. We strive to exceed the expectations of our residents and our families.

Spring Hills Lake Mary

Spring Hills is the best place my mother could be. The room she lives in is wonderful, the food they cook is delicious, and there are so many things for her to do throughout the day. I think this place is a wonderful home for loved ones. The care is above and beyond. The care givers really care about the residents. The whole staff wants the best for loved ones. I would recommend this place to anyone!

Christina OLeary

Thank you for your feedback. Your positive review is appreciated.

My Father's transition

I recently moved my father to this location. The staff was more than helpful and really went above and beyond to make this experience a great one. From administration to physical move in the team at this facility conducted themselves with the utmost professionalism, enthusiasm and courtesy.

Christina OLeary

Thank you for your feedback. Your positive review inspires our team.

They are doing a good job so far.

They are doing a good job so far. We are happy with them. Anything that we bring up they address right away. I don't have any complaints or concerns. I would give them five out of five.

Christina OLeary

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your positive review.

It was a wonderful place, staff was friendly and outgoing, lots of little touches to make it feel homey. All of the questions I asked were answered with even more information, very open. Wonderful programs for the residents, who seemed very engaged, I spoke to several of them who were very happy there. Several choices of accommodations available, with views of the gardens and lake.

Christina OLeary

Thank you for your positive feedback. We strive to exceed the expectations of our residents and families.

Fabulous facility

Spring Hills gives caretakers and family peace of mind knowing their loved ones are being given the best care from a professional, caring staff. The facility is spotlessly clean, the food is awesome and, it is obvious, the staff really enjoy their positions and respect the residents.

I would not hesitate to recommend Spring Hills to anyone searching for a wonderful place a family member.

Christina OLeary

Thank you for your positive review. Feedback like this inspires our team to continue providing Care with a Commitment to Quality.

Family Christmas Dinner

My father-in-law is new to Spring Hills. We just moved him in about a week ago from another ALF in the area. One thing that impressed us was there a lot of the employees have worked there for several years. For example, one of the CNA's has been there over 20 years. I think that says something about the corporation and the facility itself. We had a family Christmas dinner there last night. Our son is going away for the holidays and wanted to see his grandpa before he left. We told Spring Hills there would be 3 extra guests. We were pleasantly surprised to see they had reserved the private dining area for us. It was set up so nicely with fancy linens and there was Christmas music playing. The food was delicious and our son couldn't get over how extensive the menu was. The best part was our waiter, Gabriel. He was wonderful. Very customer oriented and just a pleasure. He made the evening so special for our family. He said he has worked there for two years. I think Spring Hills know what to do to make their residents happy.

Christina OLeary

Thank you for your extensive, positive review. We appreciate the time you took to give us your feedback.

great care

Mom is getting much better care at Spring Hills of Lake Mary than she has in other places. The food is phenomenal. We couldn't believe how good the food is. And the place is very clean and beautiful. Any time anybody has any questions or issues, the social worker there is full of helpful information and always wiling to assist. She was one of the main reasons I moved mom there. Mom has not been in there very long so our experience is somewhat limited, but thus far it has been a good overall experience.

Christina OLeary

Thank you for your feedback. We aspire to exceed your expectations so your positive review is truly appreciated.

Awesome place.

I was very upset about placing my mother in a long term care facility, until I had a tour of Spring Hills. I can't say enough about how wonderful the staff is and how much they care for the residents, as if they were their own family. This facility is like no other I have visited. The cleanliness, the way they nuture each resident as an individual. A burden was lifted when I placed my mother in Spring Hills, she could not be anywhere else for the excellent care she is receiving. After visiting my mother, I always leave knowing she is in good hands and I don't have to worry about her well-being. I would recommend Springs HIlls to anyone needing a home for their loved one!

Christina OLeary

Thank you for the time you took to write this review. We truly appreciate your feedback.

Friendly Staff! Residents seemed to b...

Friendly Staff! Residents seemed to be really happy.

Christina OLeary

Thank you for your positive review. We appreciate your feedback.

It's a nice place. It's a little expensive though.

It's a nice place. It's a little expensive though. They were supposed to help us move out, and the company they hired didn't help pack. They also were only helping for a couple of hours and it turned into a huge fiasco. It was a nice place, but then it just got too expensive.

Christina OLeary

Thank you for your honest feedback. All reviews are welcome so we can continue to improve our care and services. Our goal is to exceed your expectations. If you would like to discuss this further, please contact the Executive Director at the community or me at [removed].

Wonderful Place for Mom

My mom has lived here for over a year and I can't say enough good things about the wonderful staff. All of the people who work here genuinely care about their residents and treat them like family. My mom thanks me all of the time for finding her this wonderful place to live and that she is so happy to be living there. The community is very cozy and comfortable.

Christina OLeary

Thank you for your great review! Our team is truly dedicated to "Caring with a Commitment to Quality" and your positive feedback inspires us.

Spring Hills at Lake Mary does a fantastic job

Spring Hills at Lake Mary does a fantastic job at every service that they provide but we are most impressed with the staff. Every employee from housekeeping & maintenance, to recreation, to dining room, nursing & medical to the administration, treat my father as if he were a member of their own family. He truly loves every staff member and is deeply moved by their kindness, respect, and dignity in their daily interaction with him. He is very happy living there and loves the food and recreational activities and entertainment. Highly recommended

Christina OLeary

Thank you for your postive review of our Spring Hills Lake Mary Assisted Living Community. They work hard to exceed your expectations and I am glad their efforts show. We appreciate your feedback.

Great looking place!

We toured this community when we were looking into care options for a loved one. This place was very impressive. It was clean, well kept, and the staff all seemed very friendly! Unfortunately it was on an entirely different price level than we were looking for. It was obviously a high end community, and had a price to match.

Christina OLeary

Thank you for your positive feedback. Reviews like this inspire us to continue to be the premiere health care provider in the communities we serve.

Outstanding from all points.

Nora Layton & Rick Rush have had our Mom at Spring Hills Lake Mary for the last 8 years and they have an outstanding place of care and improving the life of their loved ones. We would recommand Spring Hills Lake Mary to anyone. Their staff from the bottom up can't be beat. Great place.

Christina OLeary

Thank you for your review. Positive feedback like this supports our team's efforts in "Caring with a Commitment to Qaulity".

Just OK. Nothing compelling

Just OK. Nothing compelling

Christina OLeary

Thank you for your feedback. All reviews are important to us. We would like to hear more about your experience. Please contact the commity's Executive Director.

Cozy and Homey

It appears to be clean. The staff is friendly. They’re expensive, but I like it. It’s a smaller and more homey. I like it better than some. Their communication could be better. It’s a good community for someone. It’s cozy.

Christina OLeary

Thank you for your wonderful feedback. Postive reviews like this inspires us to continue our high levels of quality care and services in a supportive home like environment. We truly appreciate your comments.

Fantastic place

The people at Spring Hill were all wonderful, they helped us every step of the way with my mother. The doctor which works with the facility is fantastic and has my mother feeling better than she ever has in a long time.

Christina OLeary

Spring Hills Lake Mary thanks you for your feedback. We appreciate your support so we can continue to be the premier healthcare provider in the communities we serve.

Nice looking property & goo...

Nice looking property & good activities but was freezing inside! All the residents were wearing sweaters and blankets on laps & some wore knit gloves trying to stay warm. It was 80 degrees outside but felt like 68 degrees inside. Too cold for elderly people who have thin skin.

Christina OLeary

Thank you for your feedback. We would like to explore your concern further. Please contact the Executive Director of the community. I am sure we can resolve your concern and exceed your expectations.

This is the place for Mom

I give Spring Hills all "A"'s. I am so happy and feel as if Mother is going to feel safe and at home

Christina OLeary

Thank you for your positive review. Your feedback is truly appreciated.