Ocean View Nursing Home - New Smyrna Beach, FL

Ocean View Nursing Home - New Smyrna Beach, FL has yet not published prices.

• Skilled Nursing
  • Short Term Rehab

Review of Ocean View Nursing & Rehab Center

Our overall experience has been excellent! When you ask a question, they will stop and answer, but they are really understaffed. When they have something new happen, they always make sure to give me a call.

Review of Ocean View Nursing & Rehab Center

They treat her really good there so far. Their rehab therapy is really good. The staff all provide great care. The food looks good. They bring my loved one food to her room.

Review of Ocean View Nursing & Rehab Center

I couldn't ask for better care. The staff care is super awesome! They recently remodeled the therapy room. The facility is always clean! We have no complaints about the meals. Every little thing they communicated to me. I really appreciated this.

Review of Ocean View Nursing & Rehab Center

I would recommend this facility for its rehab side. My mother has medical issues and this is difficult, but the staff was wonderful with her. The cleanliness was wonderful! She liked the meals. They called me several times and they are good with communicating. They keep all of us informed.

Review of Ocean View Nursing & Rehab Center

They are taking good care of my dad. He seems to be happy with the rehab therapists. They seem to be good. The staff seems to be good too. They are doing a good job. Everybody is really friendly. The nurse updates and chats with me. He tells me the medication my dad is on.

Review of Ocean View Nursing & Rehab Center

Overall, we had an excellent experience! The staff is so great about greeting you. The communication has been so good. They have kept me informed of every little detail along the way.

Review of Ocean View Nursing & Rehab Center

My loved one seems to have everything she needs. I would recommend Ocean View for its therapy! Their rehab therapy is very good! There are so many who help her. They are all interested and willing to helping. The cleanliness could be a little better. They do not sweep the rooms every day. Sometimes they do not clean the restrooms every day. They have tried to help her every way they can with my loved one's diet. If I have a question they try to answer to the best of their ability.

Review of Ocean View Nursing & Rehab Center

She liked it. Everybody took good care of her. She liked the rehab therapist who was there. He was good to her. She was happy with the staff friendliness. I notice that when I was there, the people always smiled and said hi. They did a good job of cleaning. She complains about food a lot. She's just picky.

Review of Ocean View Nursing & Rehab Center

I like the facility. It is clean. I am there every day and he has not talked to a doctor yet.

Review of Ocean View Nursing & Rehab Center

They're doing a great job! The people are friendly! Sometimes there's an odor, but that's normal. The chicken was pretty tough and overcooked, but they're doing what they can with the number of people they have.

Review of Ocean View Nursing & Rehab Center

I was very impressed. Would I recommend someone going there? Yes, I would! The staff is very friendly. I think the nursing care has been good. I've been told by my wife that our loved one has been well treated. I would give them top-billing! It's clean. For an older facility is very well maintained. Communication has been good. I am not one to wait around for people to tell me things. So, I ask a lot of questions and they respond.

Review of Ocean View Nursing & Rehab Center

Overall, our experience has been excellent!

Review of Ocean View Nursing & Rehab Center

Overall, we had an excellent experience!

Review of Ocean View Nursing & Rehab Center

Overall, we had a great experience!

Review of Ocean View Nursing & Rehab Center

The registered nurses have been very kind and attentive. There was a miscommunication about my medication. The doctor needs to communicate with the people who are dealing with me.

Review of Ocean View Nursing & Rehab Center

Overall, we had a great experience! My loved one is very happy with the food! The nurses don't do too much on the weekends. Somebody should talk to the patient or his wife every now and then.

Review of Ocean View Nursing & Rehab Center

They are above average. My loved one likes the people in their rehab. We have made friends with them. The staff was great! The nurses were very supportive and upbeat. The language was encouraging. They are great people. We were up in the rehab area and it was acceptably clean. It could have been a little better. The meals were good but it was institutional food with a diet of very low salt and no sugar. They did the dishes. It tasted good to me.

Review of Ocean View Nursing & Rehab Center

It has not been perfect but they do their best. They are always friendly. The nursing care is good but it has not been perfect. It seems clean. He says it is good food. The head nurse updates me.

Review of Ocean View Nursing & Rehab Center

The cleanliness is good! They have very good meals. She really likes the food here! They took my loved one's clothes. There are these people in the hallway that are always yelling for help and they are not being helped. Some of the nurses are alright, but some are rude. The doctor has been really great!

Review of Ocean View Nursing & Rehab Center

The staff care was mostly excellent, one or two that weren't up to snuff. The cleanliness was okay. The toilets had problems and from what I understand it seems pretty endemic. I wouldn't go out of my way to recommend Ocean View. All the meats, no matter what they were called, were all the same and were all equally inedible. Once we found a doctor and talked to them, everything was fine. There was a miscommunication about my loved one's medicine.

Review of Ocean View Nursing & Rehab Center

I had quite a few problems when I was there. The rehab therapy was short, but the therapists were all great! I found my loved one a mess when I visited. I had an aide that was very rude and snotty. She told me my loved one did not call for help. The food was disgusting.

Review of Ocean View Nursing & Rehab Center

My loved one is not happy at all from her point of view. She has expressed her concerns. I would recommend them for rehab. The rehab therapists are doing all they can. She has some medical conditions and is uncooperative. All the people at the receptionist desk are welcoming. The nurses are attentive. They have a lot of patients to care for and she is selfish. The hallways there have an odor and that bothers me. She said the meals are horrible and have told them she cannot eat certain foods. She is on a diet for her medical condition.

Review of Ocean View Nursing & Rehab Center

The therapy services were fine for my loved one. A couple of the nurses were good but some of them need to have better attitudes.

Review of Ocean View Nursing & Rehab Center

There's been no feedback on my mom's care and, the nurses, when I call, don't have any information and tell me they're too busy to talk. I should be able to call the nurses and get information on how she's doing.

Review of Ocean View Nursing & Rehab Center

I have had a lot of people at Ocean View and it has changed for the better. They are trying their best with my loved one. The therapist has been great and they try and help him with his medical condition. The staff is very attentive to him and they are wonderful to him. They do not have a special diet for his condition and that makes it very hard but the food has been good. Communication between the administrative staff is great but I have not met the doctor.

Review of Ocean View Nursing & Rehab Center

We have been there once before years ago and we came back. The staff is always good and the nursing care has been good for my loved one. He ate most of his meals and said that they were very good. Some of the assistants are not as good. The building could be better with the cleanliness. We had to be very proactive with the communication. The doctors and nurses need to improve on their communication.

Review of Ocean View Nursing & Rehab Center

I thought all of the staff attended to the patients and were kind and helpful. One of the ladies did a very good job giving me good updates and checking in on my loved one. There were two therapists who were excellent with the physical therapy and the nursing care was very good. He may have been difficult with some of his issues and I do not think they handle that well at times.

Review of Ocean View Nursing & Rehab Center

The rehab therapy went really well for my loved one. Everyone was friendly and the staff care was good. The nursing care went well but a couple of times there were some delays in her being able to get a medication. They could have been better on calling me back. I called a couple of times about her medications and discharge and didn't get any calls back.

Review of Ocean View Nursing & Rehab Center

This is our first experience in a skilled nursing facility and so far it has gone pretty well. The nursing care is going well and the nurses are responsive to my loved ones. I met with the dietitian and discussed the meal plan and I can tell that it has been incorporated. The meals are nutritious and the staff has been doing a good job trying to get my loved ones to eat. I appreciate this.

Review of Ocean View Nursing & Rehab Center

The staff is really good and that makes a difference. The therapy has been stellar for my loved one. The physical therapist is very knowledgeable and is tuned into the patient. She did just the right amount of work for my mom and did not push her too much. The occupational therapist is concerned with helping my mom and preparing her to go home. I can tell that she feels better and she is getting stronger but it would be nice to hear about that every couple of days.

Review of Ocean View Nursing & Rehab Center

My loved one's experience went well but the communication could have been a bit better. I had a difficult time with people trying to explain things to me.

Review of Ocean View Nursing & Rehab Center

They are very accommodating to my loved one. The nurses are delightful girls and women. She says the food is really good, and they help feed her and cut up her food. I get notifications from the staff if there's a problem.

Review of Ocean View Nursing & Rehab Center

I'm just so grateful that there is a place like this that can help out my loved one. She's getting very good therapy and they have a great therapy group. The staff is very attentive when you push the button. I don't think the nurses have enough help but they've been very good when they come.

Review of Ocean View Nursing & Rehab Center

The staff care has all been good, no complaints.

Review of Ocean View Nursing & Rehab Center

My loved one's experience has been excellent. The people are very friendly and the place is clean and nice. He is getting his showers, and rehab therapy, and has not had any problem with the food. We are very happy with it.

Review of Ocean View Nursing Home

I'd recommend Ocean View!

Review of Ocean View Nursing Home

My mom has been there before and she wanted to go back to the same place. I think they are doing a good job and the best they can. The staff, including the nurses, are great. The communication only happens when I persist.

Review of Ocean View Nursing Home

The staff is very polite and nice to my mother. The meals are very good. The communication between myself and the facility only happen when I go there to ask questions.

Review of Ocean View Nursing Home

I was very impressed with the staff proactivity calling me to inform me of any updates. They are very cooperative and spend time answering questions.

Review of Ocean View Nursing Home

The staff were friendly and made sure the room was clean. I would recommend the facility!

Review of Ocean View Nursing Home

People are always smiling and greeting you. Everyone on the staff team has been wonderful. The nursing care is very good. The meals are okay.

Review of Ocean View Nursing Home

Therapy is good. So far he likes it. He said they are taking really good care of him there. He says that he likes all of the nurses.

Review of Ocean View Nursing Home

The nurses were phenomenal. The staff talk to me all the time. The staff is better than average.

Review of Ocean View Nursing Home

They always call with any incidents and they take good care of her. The staff is friendly and seemed interested in her wellbeing.

Review of Ocean View Nursing Home

I would recommend this facility. They have been good about the communication. They have answered my questions when I ask. The nursing is good.

Review of Ocean View Nursing Home

The staff are really friendly and good with keeping us informed. They call me with everything and it is excellent and they talk with us when we come in. The front desk people are real nice and they try to help and get messages to the staff.

Review of Ocean View Nursing Home

My Loved One says the meals are wonderful and the portions size is great. She likes the food! Everything is clean and the floors are nice and shiny. The staff is very nice.

Review of Ocean View Nursing Home

The staff is very friendly.

Review of Ocean View Nursing Home

When I ask they respond and giving me the information I need. The staff on all shifts are friendly. My Loved One appreciates the care she is getting.

Review of Ocean View Nursing Home

I know my loved one really liked the physical therapy aspect of it. Everyone that I saw seemed to be really nice. She was not really happy with the food.

Review of Ocean View Nursing Home

The nursing care was good.

Review of Ocean View Nursing Home

I felt that the care that my love one is getting is great!

Review of Ocean View Nursing Home

The nursing care was fine. There was a cleanliness problem but was taken care of before we left. The staff did not communicate between themselves.

They are great!

Review of Ocean View Nursing Home

The cleanliness is what impressed me. The staff was so friendly. The nurses are very good and if I have a request or whatever it is taken care of. The information train is good.

Review of Ocean View Nursing Home

They did really well with communication. If there was a problem they would call me. The nursing care was fantastic, good people make good nurses! I thought they offered a lot of different options for meals.

Review of Ocean View Nursing Home

The staff is very friendly but this depends on the shift. I don't get any communication unless I ask. I would say they tell me what I am seeking but I have to be proactive about it.

Review of Ocean View Nursing Home

The staff were friendly and caring. The meals were not impressive.

Review of Ocean View Nursing Home

The staff had good communication with me. Most of the meals were good. Had to wait longer than an acceptable amount of time to get medications.

Review of Ocean View Nursing Home

The therapists are all great. The nurses are okay but the techs act like they do not want to be there. The food comes out cold as well as not the right thing that was ordered.

Review of Ocean View Nursing Home

My loved one raved about the rehab and thought it was wonderful! I thought the rehab was outstanding and some of the nursing assistants were fabulous but everything else was medium and the food below that. I had to interject and ask questions rather than the facility providing me with the information that should have been provided.

Review of Ocean View Nursing Home

They communicated information to me very well. I would have to say that generally, the nursing care is pretty good. The meals are as good as they can be. We have had a few concerns though about the way they moved my loved one. Also, one of her things went missing and they replaced it but it wasn't the same thing.

Review of Ocean View Nursing Home

I love the nurses. She is improving with therapy. The food is very good. They are very slow to react to her needs and one nurse is way overworked. The staff isn't consistent and I do not know who my wife’s doctor is.

Review of Ocean View Nursing Home

My mother likes the people and she says they are doing a good job with therapy. She really loves one of the nurses. They take a long time to get to the room after the call bell rings.

Review of Ocean View Nursing Home

They are taking good care of my loved one. They are in the room all the time, checking my loved one out and seeing what's going on. They seem to have a lot of care about them. Therapy has been very good. They respond just as soon as I ask for it. They are very exceptional and friendly. The food is very good.

Review of Ocean View Nursing Home

It was fine for me. The odor was nonexistent. I am sure you heard this, the parking is terrible. Also, If I am ever in a place like this I would not want to be wheeled in the hall to fall asleep on the first floor. It's depressing. It's too bad there is not a lobby for them to go. It doesn't feel like there is a community room.

Review of Ocean View Nursing Home

The nurses are nice and helpful. We used this facility because we were familiar with it. Just like before, we're happy with the facility!

Review of Ocean View Nursing Home

It was good and everything was great. The therapist was really nice. They did exactly what they were supposed to do. If you rang the bell then they came right away 99% of the time. The staff is really friendly. It was clean. The meals they were serving were good but it was cold by the time they brought it up.

Everything was great!

Review of Ocean View Nursing Home

They have been very good here. The PT people are taking care of her and what is going on. The meals are okay.

Review of Ocean View Nursing Home

They are very friendly. I'd stay there myself.

Review of Ocean View Nursing Home

I cannot say enough about the OT and PT and that is why I went there. All the OT's and PT's put their heart in it and they go the extra mile. They are wonderful people. They all go out of their way to take care of me especially the food people. They went the extra mile. They are constantly cleaning. The guy who buffs the floors was always there doing his job. Some of the meals could have been a little better. I especially like they helped me with the tray and the Bistro with my husband. They need to get the TV working in the Bistro and it did not always work. The communication was good and we would go to the desk and the nurse and always there for us.

Review of Ocean View Nursing Home

We haven't had any problems. The meals are fine but the meds make things not taste right.

Review of Ocean View Nursing Home

They are friendly, professional, and personable. There are no issues at all with the staff! Looks are deceiving and it's old facility so it's really easy to look at that say well it's dirty and it's really not. The floors are buffed to look like a mirror. It's an old building they keep it so clean. The communication has been great with the administrators and the social worker.

Review of Ocean View Nursing Home

She is very happy there! I couldn't find any place better for my sister to be honest with you. The are very friendly, helpful and thoughtful. They are always clean. My sister says "it is cleaner than my house!". She likes the meals. If there is something wrong or if they need me then they call me! I like the way they operate. My sister she likes it, they are doing a good job.

Review of Ocean View Nursing Home

What I saw is not bad at all. The room is clean and she is getting good therapy. We carried on a nice conversation, and my loved one seems happy. They seem to be doing a good job. They all seem pretty friendly. The 2nd floor seems pretty clean and no has no smell. The first floor needs a lot of improvement. It smells like urine and you see debris on the floor. You see patients just in wheelchairs sitting along the wall. She said the food wasn't bad and that it is pretty good. She seems to be okay with it. They changed medicine and nobody was notified. Not myself nor the daughter. One more thing, when I went into the elevator was broke. The maintenance man told us to go up the stairs in the back. I went around back and tried to get in the back door. We thought it was locked. I went got the maintenance man and he said: "It's just stuck." What if there is a fire or a need to get in? That's a real danger there. I brought it to the attention to the maintenance man and he said: "Oh we are sorry, I will get right on it to fix." I am sure he did fix it, but still.

Review of Ocean View Nursing Home

You walk in it smells good, and the floors look great. Everybody I have talked to has been kind. The squeaky wheel gets oiled, and I am the squeakiest wheel. The kitchen works hard to try to get him something he will eat. If I go forward and I ask, everybody is kind and informative. Other than that they are not forthcoming. They did have to change some medications but they called me to let me know, I was very impressed with that. Once we pointed things out, things turned around.

Review of Ocean View Nursing Home

They did very well for us. Therapy was fantastic! CNAs were great. They saw me at like 5:30 in the morning and they were happy and smiling at me and I loved that part of it. I never was that happy that early in the morning! It's absolutely beautiful. It was fantastic. The biggest issue for me was the communication. The big thing was it was overwhelming for us because everybody approach us at once, with all these things we had to do at once. There was no kind of staging. Once again, they did a great job but it was just chaos for us. The food was not the best in the world, but it's hard to make food for so many different types of people. I know it was nutritious for everybody there, but there was no seasoning.

Review of Ocean View Nursing Home

My mother is progressing. Not their fault but they do not respond quickly. They treat her really well, it's just a time thing. They are all very nice, caring and gentle. They have not really kept me informed but I have not called much to ask.

Review of Ocean View Nursing Home

My father seems to be happy with the nurses. They are nice to us. The meals are late. Communication has been iffy but we don't ask questions and they talk to him.

Review of Ocean View Nursing Home

They are friendly. Therapy is good. The meals are great. It seems like it takes forever to get a nurse to the room.

Review of Ocean View Nursing Home

They run around like a mouse going after its cheese! They are very lively and hopping around. They do a darn good job. They try to take on any complaints and make try to make it better. It's very clean! They clean the bathroom all the time. They always sweep up. The sheets and pillows are always clean. There is no sloop around! Boy, they do a wonderful in the dinning room. It's very clean. They are very fastidious about being clean and proper. They help everyone out in there. It's very nice. They have a nice piano player that comes in the dining room. He sounds wonderful! He is really super good. He plays all the ones they ask him to play. It makes them all so happy! They always let me know what's going on with him. The workers are very good, most of them. But sometimes like on weekends and holidays, they get help and they don't seem to know how to treat the patients. The majority are good hard working nurses. They see exactly what's going on with the patients.

Review of Ocean View Nursing Home

My loved one likes the meals which is really good because if she's happy that makes me happy. So far it has gone well. It seems clean but the smell is less to be desired pretty strong smell over there.

Review of Ocean View Nursing Home

My loved one is making progress. Everybody is friendly here. Our friends recommended it to me and I would recommend it to another! They have been good about answering any questions I might have. The only thing that bugs me sometimes is that on weekends they cut out therapy also days like holidays such as on Thanksgiving.

Review of Ocean View Nursing Home

A lot of them are really good. To be honest with you from what I have seen this one is good. It was all clean without a lot of smell. From what I have seen in the meals and dining there is a lot to be desired. The dietary aspect is off. Flavor wise the meals are good. I get phone calls periodically and they update me pretty good. Some of the nurses do not listen. I am not too happy.

Review of Ocean View Nursing Home

The physical therapist was absolutely wonderful. They were doing their best. The staff and nurses were amazing. It was clean for an older place. I was pleasantly surprised. The food was really bad and unhealthy. They use a lot of salt, to the point that you couldn't eat it. Times were real inconsistent. I felt like there was a lot of missed communication. But there were people there to help, get things done.

Review of Ocean View Nursing Home

They are good people and they do their job. My mother has been told she would receive therapy up to 5 times a day and it has not occurred. Disappointed because they only give her rehab once a day and she is capable of twice a day and there is no satisfactory reason why not. The therapist seems pleased with her progress but not giving it more often. The food is not consistent with my mom's selection for meals.

Review of Ocean View Nursing Home

They are very cooperative. All are very good, friendly, and very helpful. There are way too many people involved in the administrative staff. The finance department has been very, very helpful. The room is clean. The halls are clean. There's been no information from the doctor so we were not able to even have the meeting.

Review of Ocean View Nursing Home

The PT and OT are good. I am alarmed at the medication management. The roommate did not get put to bed until after midnight last night and was making all kinds of noises. I had to clean things. Things on the floor stay there for ages. My loved one could not cut pancakes with a metal knife. They do not keep me informed at all but they do communicate with her.

Review of Ocean View Nursing and Rehabilitation

They are taking good care of my loved one and meeting rehab goals. The staff is excellent and they are all very good and very friendly. They need more Spanish speaking staff because they can't communicate with them. The room has not been mopped.

Review of Ocean View Nursing and Rehabilitation

The staff is all good. The meals seem to be good. I didn't have any problems with communication.

Review of Ocean View Nursing and Rehabilitation

They do a good job. Everybody seems to be really caring and they keep me informed. Anything that is going on they call and let me know what is going on all of the time. The business office was really good at getting my loved one in there and were really nice. They changed the carpet and they are constantly upgrading it. The meals are good and my loved one does not complain about the food. The nurse or nurse practitioner contact me about what is going on at least once per week and they always let me know it is not an emergency immediately. It is an older facility but it is kept up really well.

Review of Ocean View Nursing and Rehabilitation

They rehab therapy keep in touch with me. My loved one likes all of the therapists. Communication is good. I seek out the social worker and the business office regarding my questions and they are very informative. The staff is nice and they get busy. My loved one does not like the meals but sometimes they look good.

It was excellent.

Review of Ocean View Nursing and Rehabilitation

They take care of any issues right away. All the nurses are pretty good. They are all very friendly. It is pretty clean overall. My loved one seems to enjoy the meals. They are really busy and I am not sure who to contact to see how my loved one is doing at this point.

Review of Ocean View Nursing and Rehabilitation

The nurse was very good and knew what she was doing and was kind, knowledgeable and efficient. They are very friendly. I thought it was very clean. The meals are pretty good.

Review of Ocean View Nursing and Rehabilitation

I like that they have upgraded the facility. They have done a lot of renovation from when I was there last. The nursing care is good. It is very clean. The nursing is pretty good. At certain times no one answers the phone and I cannot get through to the nurses center.

Review of Ocean View Nursing and Rehabilitation

The staff is friendly and the nursing care is great. The meals are good. It's clean.

Review of Ocean View Nursing and Rehabilitation

They know what they are doing. All of the nurses are good. The staff was good and nice. The meals were fine and they try to give healthy food. Everybody communicates well. They would clean but the bathroom should have been cleaned more often. They are short staffed.

Review of Ocean View Nursing and Rehabilitation

Loving the food and I'm happy because my loved one is getting the proper nutrition. It's such a good thing! The response time is lacking at times.

Review of Ocean View Nursing and Rehabilitation

I'm very pleased with the rehab therapy! Rehab people stand out for being friendly! Enjoying the meals and they have been very good. The bathrooms need more attention.

Review of Ocean View Nursing and Rehabilitation

They are good. They help right away. My loved one really likes therapy. The housekeeping was very attentive to cleaning. I go to the desk and they answer my questions. My loved one does not care for the food.

Review of Ocean View Nursing and Rehabilitation

My loved one is improving with the rehab therapy. They are pretty friendly. Some of the nurses are good and some are bad. My loved one does not like the food. When he needs something he cannot get through to them for help.

Review of Ocean View Nursing and Rehabilitation

The staff is friendly. Communication is lacking. The meals do not match what is actually served.

Review of Ocean View Nursing and Rehabilitation

Staff was very good and helpful. They were friendly. It seemed clean. Everything was in order. My loved one had no complaints about the food but it was bland.

Review of Ocean View Nursing and Rehabilitation

We were having trouble with the food selections for dietary needs. The television was not working. We had mentioned it to the staff and it has not been fixed. It took a while for the facility to complete the label clothing.

2018, A resident speaks, I love it.

I am a resident of Ocean View Now for almost two years, and I love it, they, the staff will bend over backwards, to please you. Give you anything you ask for, within reason,

The activites dept, are really creative, and we look forward to what they will dream up next!

I came there on a stretcher, and was able to stand up within 4 days of PT. Now I have a special walker, and leg brace! 2018! and a wheelchair I race in,

Your loved ones will be very happy here, I'm sure!

Protecting our loved ones/becareful

My father in law is in ocean view nursing home in New Smyrna Beach Fl. This place is awful. He is blind, partial amputee and high risk for falling. He kept falling out of the bed so they had the doctor write a order to allow him to sleep on the floor on matts. When we go to visit he is sitting on the matts on the floor, his food tray is put on the end of the bed. So if he can reach it he eats on the floor on Matt. When we lifted the matts up off the floor, the floor was soiled with urine. When I asked about it they said sometimes he has to go to the bathroom and they don't get there in time. He is a diabetic. When we visited him today he has open sores and his leg is purple. His son asked about it, they said they didn't see it. We requested nursing administrator. She came and cleaned it off and acted like no big deal. We requested wound care doctor. She said they didn't have one available. We treat our animals better than he is being treated for the cost of 7000 plus a month. The staff has no communication amongst the departments. Trying to find administrators, or get call backs good luck. These places are deceiving. They sell you a good picture, once you get there it's a different story. The food is awful. Please beware, and do your homework before placing your loved ones.

Ocean View is a skilled nursing facility offering rehabilitation, nursing, and long term care services. We employ innovative concepts of services and technologies to meet the needs of every patient in a warm and caring environment. We use advanced therapeutic techniques designed to help our patients regain, develop, or maintain the skills necessary to live independently.

Ocean View believes that great health begins with caring. We are committed to excellence and strive to serve every patient with the highest level of quality care. Our Admissions officers can help educate you so you understand all possible options regarding complete care for your loved one.