The Wentworth of East Mill Creek - Salt Lake City, UT

The Wentworth of East Mill Creek - Salt Lake City, UT has yet not published prices.

Nice Place!!

I have no complaints about how things went for my loved one and I during our tour of this community. The staff where on time to our appointment and made sure to answer any questions that we had for them in detail. I was impressed with the open floor plan and all of the great amenities they had available for the residents. It was just not the right fit in the end decision.

Feels Like home!!

I'm very impressed with the community. My mother has been getting wonderful care and attention from the staff. It's a 5 all the way can't say how happy i am with this community. They bring a pleasant atmosphere for my mother. They offer activities it is very clean and tidy. My mother is disappointed in the meals. There has been a change in the beginning they were tasty and fresh lately they have not been very enjoyable.

Our Senior Living in Salt Lake City, UT offers the perfect mix of personal care and hospitality tailored to meet the individual needs of residents. At The Wentworth at East Millcreek, we believe in giving residents control over their lives and encouraging independence and socialization all while providing exceptional care. Located close to premiere shopping, dining, and medical services, The Wentworth of East Millcreek offers all the things you need to fill your days with fun and give you peace of mind. Our caring associates are focused on providing you with the very best personalized care to ensure that you're comfortable and at ease. No more worrying about tedious daily tasks like cooking or cleaning!