The Chateau at Harveston - Temecula, CA

Not for us...

My loved one was set to receive rehab here, but we could not continue, simply because she would have had to supply her own furniture. Otherwise, it was a fairly nice facility.

Very nice facility!

So far, my parents' stay at The Chateau has been pretty good! With the exception of a few maintenance issues, the facility looks very clean. The meals that my parents receive are very nice, but they have less of a variety, and the mealtimes are a bit strict. Overall, my parents are having a nice stay!

Great home for mom

Our initial impression was terrific!! Mom really clicked with the staff and the residents. The facility is very open and easy to traverse. Ann is very friendly and kind in her presentation of the property. I must say that once mom moved in, the things that were promised at the time of securing the lease, were not followed through. Mom was without her security tag for several days. There was no walkthrough as promised. Several items were missed. Although these items were missed and frustrations ensued, mom is very happy at the facility. It is very clean, and offers a lot for a senior in retirement.

The Short Experience Was Excellent

My father-in-law was there for a month, he is hospice care. It was very well and it was beautiful. He loved everything while he was in the community. As time went by he needed 24 hour care. They had home care available but it was more expensive on top of rent. It was excellent and I would live there.

Beautiful Facility

Amazing people to work with, the facility is beautiful. The dining room is great, the food is great and such a nice place to visit loved ones.

This is my favorite facility for Independent Living. Very nice location and amenities.

Confusing Layout!!

There were different levels to this place. I didn't think this would work for my mother. We were looking for a room that would be near everything that they offered. The layout of the community didn't fit our needs. I noticed the community was colorful and had a lot of open spaces for the residents to be able to go. The menu looked tasty and they had a wide variety of options.

Need Better Food Services!!

My loved one at times gets her dinner really late. The staff serves by table it would be nice if they could switch around the order for the tables that way every now and then everyone could get the chance to get their meals on time. The food needs better taste and the meals need to be a little bigger on portions. My loved one at the moment participates in some of the activities that are offered. It's a friendly community with nice staff.

The Community Helped

My friend likes the community very much and has made new friends too. She was happy and being here helped her see she is able to be independent. Now my friend is taking the next step forward. She feels that this was a well spent experience. The community was very good to her.

A Happy community

This is truly a happy community and everything is going very well for my mother. This is a very clean community and they keep the place very nice and well maintained. The staff is excellent and very helpful. The residents are very welcoming, and they even told us my mother was going to love it here. Everyone is very happy and friendly. They have an onsite wellness club. That includes a doctor that comes and checks on her and does her physical therapy. The food is nice, she really enjoys the meals. It is a great community and I would recommend it.

clean facility

My dad isn't staying there we only went to view the property. It seemed to be very clean. The staff was very friendly. From what I saw the care services they provide for the residents seem good.

I Really Liked It

I enjoyed the interview. I really liked the place, it was great. I don't have anything bad about to say about it. They were warm and friendly. It was just out of my price range at the time. I can't see any improvements that need to be made.

A good experience

The Chateau at Harveston has been a good experience. The staff is very nice and friendly. They have a lot of activities to keep the residents busy. It's fairly clean. The staff has been amazing.

Very nice place!

Over experience with The Chateau at Harveston has been a very good one, overall! They've done a great job across the board, the people are friendly, the place is clean, and they've got a lot to provide for the residents. We have no complaints!

Getting adjusted

People have been very welcoming and nice! Also very patient with my parents as they are asking a lot of questions and trying to get acclimated to their new environment.

Nice place, overall

Overall we've been pleased with how things are going at The Chateau at Harveston. It's a very nice community, always very clean, and the staff are friendly and professional. They generally just do a great job, and the staff have been very accommodating to any specific requests we've had.

Very Independent Environment

They do present themselves as independent and assisted but it's really is, in my opinion, for only high functioning seniors. They put an activity calendar up but rarely is anything encouraged. The engagement of getting people involved is low. They have to be completely high functioning. I think it's a suitable place if it's advertised properly. all these establishments give you a sales pitch and once you get in there it's different. I sat in the dining room and heard the announcements. They weren't clear and they didn't ask for everyone's attention. They act like they're not dealing with a group of people that need encouragement and reminders. My mom's room is nice enough but I don't see real evidence of housekeeping. She just as easily locks her self in that room and doesn't' interact with anyone as she could living at home. I think this place is good for someone who is very independent - still drives and just wants their meals taken care of. It's probably a great place for them but if your family member needs any sort of care then it's not a great place.

Best Fit

We chose The Chateau at Harveston because it just seemed like the best fit for our loved one. The friendliness of the staff and the price of the community, along with everything, really just made the entire package better. I would recommend this community.

independent , no lease stay...

independent , no lease stay month to month smoking and dogs ok. sent brochure to mom . 125 residents

Very nice place. Dad thought it was ...

Very nice place. Dad thought it was "a little piece of heaven".

Situated on beautiful grounds in the gorgeous town of Harveston, you’ll love the elegant comfort of our facilities while enjoying the convenience of the nearby community. We’re just minutes from shopping, healthcare, dining and many wonderful regional attractions.

Our all-inclusive month-to-month rent covers:
- Three delicious and nutritious chef-prepared meals from scratch
- A variety of enriching activities
- Weekly housekeeping and linen service
- Transportation
- Most utilities

Friends in 300 places

Built with your comfort and safety in mind