Renaissance Village Murrieta - Murrieta, CA

Renaissance Village Murrieta - Murrieta, CA has yet not published prices.

• Assistance with all aspects of daily living
  • Secure Memory Unit
  • Memory Care Services
  • Exercise Assistance
  • Walking assistance
  • Transfer Assistance

Senior Experience

After having to move my mother out of her independent lifestyle that she got use to I was referred to this facility by another Assisted living place that was in Riverside. My mother is little by little adjusting to this type of lifestyle. I feel it's a safe environment for her. They also try to keep her busy with the many activities they have to offer on a daily basis.
The friendly staff members are a big part of why I love for my mom to be living here. They constantly visit her in her room to make sure she is doing okay. There are several choices to make for Assisted living but I feel that in Murrieta none of them come close to this facility

Al Rattan

Hi Cindy, we're pleased to hear that your mother is adjusting nicely to her new home. We're thrilled to have you both in the Renaissance Family. If you ever have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact us.

The Tour Was Great

Nothing was wrong with this community when I was touring. They are so excellent with all the extra amenities. In the dining room, you can eat whenever and they serve it restaurant style. However my parent would not be able to use that. I did really liked the community but the extra was not going to be used.

Al Rattan

Hi, thank you for visiting our community and taking the time to share your experience. Finding the right community can be challenging and we wish you the best in your search. If you have any questions about senior living, we're happy to help and be a resource to you and your family.

Renaissance Village Murrieta

After many years, of careful consideration, our family was fortunate to have Renaissance Village of Murrieta, CA to be built a short distance away from the majority of our family, so this is where we chose to entrust the care of our mother. She has now been there approximately 4 months, and we really can't say enough good about this wonderful facility. The staff can either make or break a facility, and we feel they have chosen a wonderful and caring staff. Our mother loves it there. There are many activities, including a movie theatre, with leather reclining seating, and popcorn! We are very happy with our choice.

Al Rattan

Hi, thank you for your review. Choosing the right community can be difficult and we're glad that Renaissance Village was the right fit. We're also happy to hear that you enjoy the movie theater, we love it too! If you ever have any questions or concerns, please contact us. Thank you.

So far so good!

This community is brand new so they have had some staffing issues since they opened.Things are progressively getting better though. There are few residents but my loved one is getting involved in activities they offer. He likes the food and has no complaints.The building is very clean but it was recently built.

Al Rattan

Hi, thank you for your honest review. We're continually working to provide the best care possible in our ongoing effort to create great days for our residents. We're happy to hear your loved one enjoys the food and participating in activities. Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns. Thank you.

At Renaissance Village, our mission is to create great days for our residents! We create senior living communities where limits and barriers are minimized and our residents’ personalized lifestyle is welcomed. We promote great days through our compassionate care, innovative systems and forward thinking technology, offering resources and opportunities to expand our residents’ world.

When you choose to move to our village, we consider you a member of our family, where you actively take part in helping shape the future of the community. We aim to create an all-encompassing experience where our residents have the convenience of higher levels of care while remaining in the comforts of our purpose built village. The Renaissance way of life is a true luxury-resort experience where our residents share their passion and build their legacy by taking part in meeting new friends, trying our innovative programs and fun filled activities.