Yorkshire Village - Hemet, CA

My cousin would have been happy living here in the group housing, but the owners wanted to really raise the price because of her two cats.
I thought the memory care area was quite depressing.

Too Small For Me

I toured Yorkshire House, but almost immediately, I knew that it wasn’t a good fit for me. It was a small community with only six or so residents. I felt that it was too small for me. I was looking for a larger place where I could get involved and be social while still maintaining my own independence and freedom.

Best support and care to loved ones ever. The staff is well trained and is caring. Residents requiring memory care and challenging and maintaining proper medical care is hard to do. Yorkshire staff works hard to do the best they care.

Review of Yorkshire Village in Hemet, CA

They do a really good job with my Mom at Yorkshire House. I like all of the caregivers. They are nice and helpful and they really seem to be concerned about the well being of the residents. The only concern I have is that they have cut back the hours on the van that takes the residents to Doctor's appointments. It is not as available as it used to be and it makes things a little difficult as far as appointments are concerned.

Review of Yorkshire Village in Hemet, CA

Things are going well. It's a good place. It's very clean inside and the care is absolutely wonderful.

Review of Yorkshire Village in Hemet, CA

We have been really happy with Yorkshire. It is a great place and things are going well. The facility is well maintained, clean and thankfully not too expensive. They do a marvelous job with communication. The administrator and staff are jewels and they really care about the residents and their families.

Review of Yorkshire Village in Hemet, CA

Things are going well. My husband has been happy there. He was non-verbal for awhile, but since he has been at Yorkshire, he has been talking. It is really amazing. For the most part, the caregivers are good at Yorkshire and he is getting good care there.

Great activities for Dementia care.

My mom needs Dementia care. Yorkshire house has been awesome in helping her and providing activities. She has already made friends and is participating in the programs.

She really likes it, they take good care of her there.

She really likes it, they take good care of her there. They keep it very clean, at other places I always smell urine, and that's not the case here. She really likes the food. They have plenty of stuff to do, they have church services and outings. It really is a pretty good set up.

Kathy Taylor and her staff are committed to providing loving care in a beautiful home environment.
Our 24 hour assistance provides peace of mind to both guests and their families.
The quality care service is ideally suited to elderly that are frail, or non ambulatory or have dementia including Alzheimers.
Situated in 5 landscaped acres, (including our own park), with perimeter fence we are well suited for wanders.
All rooms are fully furnished but guests are welcome to bring anything they wish to personalize their room.
A variety of activities are available every day to suit everyones interests.
Lou Ann, (our resident hairdresser / beautician), has her own salon on site and is always available even if you just want a chat or one of her cookies.