Silvergate Retirement Residence - Fallbrook, CA

Tour for care for dad

This is a nice community for care. The community staff was friendly and able to answer the questions we had. We did like the menu that seemed appealing. We did not find this location to be close to our home. We do recommend a tour for others.

Patricia Martinez

Thank you for visiting our community this week. We hope you will still keep us in consideration for your father as we are just a quick 10 minutes inland from the highway.

Great place! Mom is 82 and too independent for this type of living, she is still able to cook needs a full kitchen..

Gay Rose

Thank you for visiting Silvergate. Our future community in Rancho Bernardo will have kitchens in some of the apartments. We anticipate to open mid year 2019.

Nice place, super friendly. My biggest concern is hospital is 35 minutes away in Temecula. Specialist split time between Temecula and Fallbrook.

brandie lopez

I would like to thank you for your kinds words about Silvergate. It only takes 20minutes by emergency vehicle to get to hospital. We have LVN's 24/7 to help with care if needed. I really appreciate your feedback and time you took to fill out this review it is helpful for our community.

Care for family

I am very happy with the care that my mother is getting at this very nice and clean community. The staff is so nice and the meals are very appealing. She is liking the activities that are offered. We would recommend the care and the value of this community for other families and their loved ones.

brandie lopez

It warms my heart to know that your mother is finding happiness at Silvergate. Thank you for sharing.

I loved this community and memory care program. Does have a community fee. [Removed] does an excellent job explaining the community.

brandie lopez

Thank you for your kind words. Each member of our team take pride in their jobs and want everyone who steps through the doors to feel welcomed.

Really nice and they could both be there.

Mom is Getting Compassionate Care

This community is kept clean and they have activities available. The staff are good workers providing a full menu. My mom is still getting use to it. The staff got my mom to paint pumpkins and she enjoyed that. They are also putting pictures of veterans up this week. She is happy to have her husband;s picture up too. I like that they staff keep the residents from feeling depressed or lonely. They were also able to work with us on the finances.

brandie lopez

Thank You for your kind comments about Silvergate and the staff.

I really enjoyed our visit. This place is beautiful, [Removed] is wonderful and caring, she answered all of my questions plus some. These apartments are really beautiful and fully functional with balconies. Lots of activities and a great Library.

brandie lopez

Thank you for taking the time to tour Silvergate and find out more about what we can offer you or your loved ones.

Silvergate gets 5 stars from me!!!

I am very happy I moved into this community. The staff are helpful, friendly and I am amazed they all remember you by name. The food is excellent and they offer a lot of good healthy choices. The community is kept clean inside and out. This community gets my recommendation.

Gay Rose

Thank you! Our staff takes pride in our customer service skills. We strive to make our community welcoming and we treat our residents like family. We appreciate you and your recommendation very much!

Very Positive Staff At This Community

My father in law is still taking some time to adjust to the community, but so far everything is working out well. They have a very positive staff here, they have been great to work with. They do a very good job with keeping his room and the facility nice and clean. He is pleased with the food, they serve nice meals. There many activities offered through out the week. We know he is receiving great care. This is a community I would recommend.

Gay Rose

Thank you for your positive review. It has been proven that reviews from family members hold high value for those seeking the BEST retirement living. We are proud of our community and staff. We value our residents and strive to provide a great home for all.

Nice but a bit concerned about staffing levels and how secure the overall facility was.

brandie lopez

I'm sorry you feel this way, but we have 24 hour care staff, LVN's around the clock, and all doors get locked in the evenings. I would personally like to ask if you would like to come back in for another tour so we can talk further about these issues.

I Like My New Home

I have been getting good care here. The staff are kind and helpful and they keep my room clean. I like the activities that are available here. The meals are certainly tasty and fresh. Since it has been going good for me, I would recommend this community if anyone needs assistance.

brandie lopez

I'm am glad you are enjoying your new home here at Silvergate.

Delightful evening for residens and family

Tonight I attended the Family Appreciation dinner at The Suites, Silvergate Fallbrook with my mother who is a resident there. The room was tastefully decorated with fresh flower centerpieces on the tables. We were treated to a delightful 3-course dinner of Prime Rib and Salmon and were entertained by a live piano player. Everyone was treated with respect and genuine kindness and it felt like a real family gathering. But the best part was the way it made my mother feel. She was still smiling and recalling the evening when we said our goodbyes. I appreciate the Silvergate Fallbrook staff for their efforts and care of my mother.

brandie lopez

Thank you Carmi for your kind words. It was our pleasure to host the dinner. Our families and residents are so important to us.

They speak as if they have more training than they do. The head nurse said that my mother was fine after she had a fall, and it wasn't. She had a broken hip. Overall, I think they are very caring, I just don't think their as trained as they say.

Gay Rose

We have nurses supervising every shift. Our caregivers have hands on training monthly. I do apologize that your experience in this incident wasn't what you expected. Thank you for reviewing us. We always find reviews helpful.

Superb Assisted and Independent Living Facility in San Diego County

Silvergate offered wonderful and caring services for our Uncle. The move-in was easy and the apartment well managed and clean. Nursing services were excellent. In fact, our Uncle flourished in their care to the point that he is able to return to his home in Los Angeles.

As a professional case manager, I spent many days touring a variety of ALF in the San Diego County area. By far, Silvergate, Fallbrook surpassed the others by a wide margin.
I was most impressed by the communication among the staff, our Uncle and ourselves. We utilized most of the Assisted Living Services in the beginning and then tapered off as our Uncle regained his health. All services met our expectations.

Thank you to everyone for their kindnesses and superb service.

brandie lopez

Thank you for this favorable review! It sounds to me that your Uncle received all the assistance that he had hoped for.

Top-notch community

From the moment I walked in Brandie Lopez made me feel that my mother would feel at home here. My mother has been in Silvergate for two weeks and she could'nt be happier. Lizzette in activities keeps all the residents engaged all day. If you are looking for a top notch community Silvergate is the place!

brandie lopez

We appreciate your favorable review. Your mom is a joy to have in our community. We think our activities program in the suites is robust and happy to hear your mom is taking full advantage.

An excellent place for the mother I love so much

Silvergate has been an excellent choice for my mother and me. She was able to move right in and her unit is perfect for her. Staff are genuinely caring, and they communicate effectively with family members. There is good piece of mind here.

brandie lopez

Thank you for your kind words.

Really liked Silvergate. I...

Really liked Silvergate. It's our second choice and if things don't work out with Cherry Hills, this is where she'll go.

brandie lopez

Thank you for coming into Silvergate for a tour and for writing a nice review. I hope Cherry Hills works out for your family if not please let us know.

Second visit for the day. ...

Second visit for the day. I called ahead of time to inform our tour guide that our arrival time needed to be set to 12:30. When we arrived at 12:26, expecting lunch to be part of our tour, we were told that our guide was at lunch and could we go get lunch and return...we were not impressed so we did not go back. Gave a 2 star rate just because the desk clerk was polite and entry was very clean. That's all I saw.

brandie lopez

I'm sorry that you had a bad experience. I would like to invite you back so you can see what a great Community we have.

Just walking in and seeing the décor ...

Just walking in and seeing the décor is grand. Harvey's room is spacious and so welcoming. All the activities keep him busy and happy. We are all so pleased!

Gay Rose

We thank you for the review. We love our residents!

New resident

My grandmother will be moving into this facility in a couple of months. Gay Rose was extremely helpful and informative. It is nicely decorated, clean and the staff were all courteous. There is a variety of events and outings to help keep the community engaged. The food was wonderful! Several levels of care are available, from completely independent living to memory care. There is an "a la carte" pricing for extra help so residents are only paying for the services they truly need. Looking forward more experiences with Silvergate!

Gay Rose

Thanks you for responding in such a positive way. It's personal recommendations that help us to continue to be one of the BEST retirement living residences in the North County. We truly appreciate you!

Very comfortable. Nice surr...

Very comfortable. Nice surrounding in Fallbrook. Great programs and people. Respite $135 a day minimum 1 wk.

brandie lopez

Thank you for taking time to review Silvergate. Yes, we do offer respite care so your loved one's can try our Community.

Silvergate in Fallbrook

I toured this residence community in September. I needed a homey, secure place that offered both assisted living and memory care. In Silvergate, I was able to stop the search. My mother-in-law and father-in-law have been living at Silvergate for one month now. They are very happy with the arrangement that Silvergate presented to them. We found the staff to be extremely helpful, and nice. The dining room is more like a nice restaurant. The tables had white tablecloths and you could order from their menu.
We visited again last week and everything is going very smoothly.

brandie lopez

Thank you for your kinds words. I hope that your in-laws are now thriving here at Silvergate.

Nice Facility

That was nice. I think they only had the one dining and I'm pretty sure their meals were only at set times, which we didn't like. The facility itself was probably a four out of five. It was very nice.

brandie lopez

Thank you for your review. We do have two dining areas for our residents to enjoy. You are correct regarding set meal times but we also have the friendship café open 24/7. We would love to have you come back so we can discuss why we have set meal times.

Pleasant, nicely decorated, residents...

Pleasant, nicely decorated, residents were happy, food was reported to be excellent. Nice courtyard for walks and several activity rooms. Walk in closets. First facility to visit and very nice.

brandie lopez

Thank you for your kind words. We soon will start an interior design remodel for dining, activities rooms and our grand entry.

Very nice.

Very nice.

Gay Rose

Our goal is to constantly strive for quality in care, services and amenities. Thank you for your review.

Silvergate Retirement Residence is a community with a full range of assisted living, independent living, and Alzheimer's and Dementia care; We have locations in both San Marcos and Fallbrook, California. Our goal is to help seniors maintain their independence while living a dignified life style in a beautiful area. At Silvergate, our staff makes a difference in the lives of our senior citizens by provided the attention, love, and care they deserve. We are committed to these individuals and treat all with compassion. For this reason, all residents are proud to be family members at Silvergate. We have a very well rounded activities program for our seniors to participate in, allowing them to not only stay independent, but to have plenty of social interaction as well. We offer live entertainment, live music events, exercise classes, and ever world travel opportunities. Our staff is changed to recognize any difference in the condition of our residents. For this reason, prevention is the biggest part of ensuring your loved one's well being. We offer independent living for those who wish to maintain their own independence. For those who wish to maintain their independence while needing help with some things, we have an assisted living program. For those who require more attention due to Dementia, we have a Dementia and memory care program. All staff is trained to know how to properly deal with any issues that may arise. Residents love Silvergate because they can maintain their independence, while enjoying retirement for years to come.