Atria Park of Vintage Hills - Temecula, CA

We Loved Atria Park! Very clean and professional. Everyone looked well cared for and happy. We were looking into Memory Care and were very impressed with the building, staff and program. Lovely grounds!

They offer a lot of diverse activities

I ended up picking this facility for my Mother because I really like the aesthetics of the building and I liked all of the staff members I met. The staff has been very helpful and nice since she has moved in. They do offer a lot of diverse activities like exercise classes, social gatherings, story times, and during the holidays they have a lot of different religious services. My mom also likes the food here and they offer a lot of different options. I would definitely recommend this facility to other families

Doing Much Better

This community has 2 different phases and my husband is in the memory phase. He is doing a lot better than he was previously. He is enjoying the food to the point where he has actually gained a little weight. The staff is wonderful very nice and accommodating. However, I think it would be more beneficial for someone to be in the common room when the residents are there to monitor them a little better. In the memory care unit, they don't offer a lot of activities however on the other sides there may be more activities that are offered. I must say I do find this place to be expensive but no more than any other larger community I looked at.

The experience was fine when my mom had her memory. Once she had the issue we had to move her to a different community. For the assisted care with no real problems they were great.

Great Place!!

My mother has recently made the move into this community and so far things are going well for her. The staff have been friendly and I am comfortable with the care she has been receiving. She has had no complaints about the meals and enjoys participating in some of the activities they have to offer the residents. Overall it has been a pleasant experience and I would recommend it to anyone.

Nice short stay!

My sister's short stay at Atria Park went just fine. The staff were very nice and gave her the assistance that she needed. The family and I also enjoyed stopping by to share meals with her, the dining experience was great! Overall, we were quite pleased.

I met with [Removed] yesterday 6/27 and the facility was very nice. I know the decor my Mother would love but I find the Medication Management fees to be rather high for their current care and that could be an issue in the future.

Great Layout!!

I have no complaints about the tour I had taken of this community, the staff was friendly and made sure to give my loved one and I a detailed look at there facility. They have a great layout. They also have a lot of great amenities for the residents and activity program as well as a swimming pool. The only issue I had was that it was an older building with a lot of traffic surrounding it.

Wonderful Owners!

My mother has recently moved into this community and so far we could not be more pleased with how things are going for her. The owners have been wonderful to work with and are always so kind to my family and I. The food they have is fantastic, they have a lot of variety and high quality of meals. I like its a smaller facility and they even have a community dog they have for all of the residents. Bottom line my mother is very happy here and I could not have asked for a better place for her to move into.

Older, but still nice...

This Atria location is quite nice. The staff were very friendly and it seemed to be a nice place. My primary concern was that the buildings were older, so I did not pick this facility, but it was overall very nice.

Great community for the elderly

We actually found this Assisted Living through a friend in the business. It has been an exceptional transition from living independently for my mother. The staff is outstanding from the initial contact with the business office to each and every supporting staff member. This is always a verytraunatic transition for all but with their help we have become comfortable with our choice.

A gorgeous place!

The Atria Park Place was absolutely gorgeous. If I was the one looking I would love to move into this community. The reason why we chose another community for my mother was because this one was too busy for her but other than that this place was beautiful.

Expensive and the nicest

I decided to stay.

You will not find a nicer facility or a more professional, outgoing, sociable staff anywhere. Ask my mother and she will tell you, "My kids went out of town and left we here for two weeks. When they got home, I decided to stay."

Highly Recommended

This is a wonderful community. The staff is amazing and always helpful. The food is amazing. Activities are wonderful. This community is outstanding and highly recommended.

Really nice, but too pricey

amazing staff, food and loving caring people

Took A Tour!!

The tour guide was knowledgeable and answered all of my questions. Unfortunately financially the community was very high. They did have a clean place with wonderful staff. My questions were answered. Activities are offered on site and of site for the residents. There are also other amenities that are offered one of them is that they are pet friendly.

Our family is very happy with Atria. Both of our parents are well taken care of.

Very nice but I think a bit too pricy.

Everyone is very friendly and makes my Mom feel at home

The Tour Went Good, Now Moving In!

My tour was with the Administrator and they were on time and informative upon my questions. During our tour I noticed the residents having lunch. We were offered lunch but declined because we ate already. Everything seemed clean and maintained. I liked Atria because it is closer to my brother.

Very friendly and helpful. Nice environment and my Mom is happy there

Mom Is Happy Here

My mother is doing great with her move into Atria Park she is doing much better now. I find the place to be extremely nice looking and very clean. I've had no problems with the staff they have been kind and helpful to us. She does a lot of activities I can't keep track of all them. The meals are very good I've been to have dinner with her and I enjoy the meals. She is happy here and that makes me happy. I would recommend this community.

EXPENSIVE

WAY TO EXPENSIVE FOR WHAT IT IS.

Kate Vance

I’d like to know more about your experience so I can help. If you’re open to continuing this conversation, please reach me directly at [removed].

Nice facility but some concerns

A beautiful residence. Nice restaurant, friendly people. A little concerned- Mom's 1st week. Was told she would have escorts to and from breakfast, lunch and dinner for the first week or even second if necessary to orient her. Never happened once. Also, 1st night at 3am woman walked into her apartment, woke Mom and introduced herself as someone who worked there. What? Mom is now locking her door at night. Med management is a little disorganized- not sure yet who's responsible for getting ok from Dr to continue Moms vitamin supplements, me or nurse. Still waiting on a maintenance repair that was promised her 1st day. A 4 year resident couple I met in elevator said they like it, but to keep my eyes open and be very active there. This all concerns me.

Katy Miller

Thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback with us. We pride ourselves in providing top-notch service and I'd like to know more about your experience so I can help. Please reach out to me directly at [removed].

flexible dining facility , limited selection of gym equipment ,

expensive

Atria Vintage Hills is nice. It is a good place. It is expensive there. I think they could do more with the money they have. It is the most expensive place I looked into but it was closest to my house. I like that the people that are working there really seem to be there for a reason. They are really nice to their residents. I think their food is good. My mother doesn't like it but she doesn't like anything. One thing I really disagree with is they lock the door at 7:30 pm. So if we take her out to dinner we have to wait for someone to let us in. I think they should have somebody at the front desk all the time. I am very pleased with how friendly the staff is. They are stretched a little thin but when come they are helpful.

I Am Happy With Them

I think it was a big adjustment for my loved one, but they are doing a very nice job in getting her accustomed to the facility. They have been very caring to her. So far, so good. I have been happy with them.

the maintenance needs to be more prompt there

We are really happy with things at Atria Vintage Hills. The staff is so friendly. The layout of the facility is really good. There are plenty of activities to choose from although mom does not participate. The maintenance needs to be more prompt there. They are too slow to address some issues we have had. Mom had a smoke detector that was going out and it was very slow to get it fixed. Also she had a neighbor that had a leak and I'm not sure its even been fixed yet. Other than the maintenance issues everything has been going really well at this facility.

Extremely Happy

They got right back to us and we were able to get in and meet with everyone and move in quickly, get my loved one evaluated and sign all the documents. They bent over backwards for us. The only thing is when she did move in, it is really hard to communicate to the caregivers and executives, so that was a little frustrating. I think the staff is amazing, they are just really busy. We are extremely happy.

Good but needs improvement on activities...

I wish they had more activities and field trips like they told us originally. My mother-in-law and her boyfriend are residents here, and her boyfriend loves to swim; however they won't let him swim unless he is being supervised, and we were not made aware of that from the beginning.

The people that work there are friendly

The facility is big and nice. The people that work there are friendly. It has nice little outdoor courtyards. It's homey. It has little knick-knack's around. It's very clean. The staff is very friendly.

I would RUN from the Memorycare facility! Looks beautiful but no substance. Care is horrific.

Kate Vance

Your comments are very concerning to us and we would like to speak with you personally to learn more. Please reach out to us directly via [email protected] and kindly include “Atria Vintage Hills” in your subject line so we may quickly connect you with the right people to help. We hope to hear from you soon.

too expensive, no private rooms

Kate Vance

Whether it’s at home or anywhere else, we believe it’s difficult to find or recreate the type of experience we offer, especially for the price and convenience you have here. Though we could accommodate your preferences at Atria Vintage Hills, we would love to share information about our other great communities in the area. We encourage you to reach out via [email protected] if we can be of further service to your family.

Wonderful place, but too ex...

Wonderful place, but too expensive and too fancy for my mom.

more homey, not as plush. m...

more homey, not as plush. memory care. emailed Alma w/q's. want to sched visit.

Kate Vance

Thank you for coming in for a tour. I see that you had some questions and am hoping they have been answered for you. If not or if you have additional questions or concerns, please feel free to email us directly at [removed] and be sure to include “Atria Vintage Hills” in you subject line so we may quickly connect you with the right people who can help. We wish you the best and here to help!

Very happy

My dad is really happy there. Most of the staff is wonderful. There are a few people that aren’t so wonderful. It’s almost always pretty clean. They’re doing a lot of upgrades right now so it’s getting better. There are lots of activities.

They need some kind newbie packing to help people get oriented to all the services they offer.

This Place Has Done Wonders!

My mom's doing great! She's better than I ever would have expected. The staff are always smiling. Everyone is so nice. The value is great. it's very reasonable for her level of care and that was good. I would say the care is good. sometimes they're a little short staffed and emergencies happen that can't be helped. The activities are great. Mom plays bingo and trivia and goes on outings. It's really done wonders for her! That was our first choice and we fell in love on the first tour.

Elegant

We never had an official tour there but we walked around a little bit on our own. I was very impressive. Later we saw another Atria and the minute we walked in we could tell it was owned by the same people. It had that same feel. It was very elegant and nice.

Accommodating of Special Needs

It seems like my mother-in-law has things to do everyday. She needed some special attention and I think they've really tried very hard to accommodate what she needed. I would have to say we've been very happy with them. The food is delicious. My mother-in-law can be very picky and she even said the food is delicious. She as happy as she could be and it's very close for us.

Saweet! What can I say? The Taj Mahal...

Saweet! What can I say? The Taj Mahal of senior living! It made me want to cry to picture them living here as their last stop. There is one apartment available and we are placing a deposit tomorrow. Director, your the best! Thanks abunch.

This was a very nice facility, althou...

This was a very nice facility, although a little remote. We rate it very high and had an outstanding lunch there. Staff and accommodations were excellent.

Spoke with the Director of Memory Car...

Spoke with the Director of Memory Care. BC welcome. Very nice facality. Rooms are nice sized with large baths and small kitchenette. Surrounding grounds are very nice. Lots of greenery. Memory Care Facality on grounds, meaning that mom could be moved at a future date with little problem. Cost if more than any I've seen to date. I feel that I need some more information from them before going any further with this facality.

Great

Great

Overlooking the lush Temecula Valley wine country of Southern California, Atria Park of Vintage Hills provides amenity-rich, resort-style living for older adults. Located near the Old Town district, with easy access to shopping, dining, medical centers and places of worship, Atria offers a full calendar of programs, events and outings for residents to choose from. Here, residents receive just the right level of support to remain as active and engaged as they wish. If their needs change over time, they can receive the appropriate level of care while continuing to live in the community they have come to call home. We offer assisted living services, as well as a Life Guidance® memory care neighborhood.

License #336426083