We are calling you now to better understand your needs.
|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Aging in Place
- Complimentary Transportation
- Activities Offsite
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Resident Parking Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
Holiday Retirement provides a fulfilling, independent lifestyle in a welcoming environment.
Nestled in the heart of Hemet, you’ll love your tastefully elegant new home in one of the fastest growing counties in the US. We’re close to shopping, healthcare, dining and wonderful regional attractions.
Our all-inclusive month-to-month rent covers:
- Three delicious and nutritious chef-prepared meals from scratch
- A variety of enriching activities
- Weekly housekeeping and linen service
- Most utilities
Friends in 300 places
Holiday Retirement offers our residents a one-of-a-kind travel program that invites you to stay up to seven nights per visit at most of our more than 300 independent living communities across the United States and Canada, where you’ll enjoy a comfortable guest room, all your meals, shuttle service, and participation in all programs and activities, at no additional expense.
Built with your comfort and safety in mind
Our easy-to-maneuver floor plans are ideal for seniors and all apartments have emergency pull cords. Our 24/7 dedicated live-in managers provide an additional level of comfort. We understand that each individual is unique and that needs may change over time. Holiday Retirement does not provide any health care services. Residents are welcome to use outside home health care options that may enable them to continue enjoying life at our community.
Our live-in managers are dedicated to making your life with us a truly special experience, and we look forward to meeting you.
Call today to schedule your personal tour and learn more about joining our family!
Beautiful Hemet is part of the San Jacinto Valley. It is located in Riverside County, California. It's a thriving mid-sized city with plenty to offer senior citizens in the way of transportation, businesses, entertainment, and religious facilities.
For a moderate-sized community, walking to and from destinations is nearly impossible because most errands require a vehicle or public transportation.
- Walkability Score: 36 Car-Dependent. Most errands require the use of a vehicle.
- Population: There were 78,657 residents at the time of the 2010 Census.
- Average Age of Residents: The average citizen is 39 years old in Hemet.
- # of Senior Housing Facilities in the Area: There are 20 senior housing facilities in the city.
- Average Weather Conditions: July is when the city has its highest monthly average temperature of 79 degrees Fahrenheit. December is when the lowest monthly average temperature of 50 degrees Fahrenheit occurs.
There is one bus line in Hemet, RTA, but there are also many other transportation options including train, taxis, and rideshare options.
- Buses. The Riverside Transit Authority (RTA) provides bus transportation to seniors living in the city of Hemet. Discount tickets are available. Routes are available throughout the city. Seniors can visit the website online or on their smartphone or tablet for details and schedules.
- Trains. There is an Amtrak station capable of long-distance travel in Hemet. The company provides senior discounts on tickets.
- Taxis. Three taxi companies exist in the city. They are Yellow Cab, Savetag Cab, and A WOW Cab & Taxi.
- Rideshare. Uber and Lyft are two rideshare options for seniors. To utilize these services, men and women must download the apps to their smartphones. They then must register for an account on either or both websites. Once they have their credit or debit card information stored, they can reserve Uber or Lyft drivers whenever it is convenient for them.
- Airports. There is one airport in the city. Its name is Ernst Field Airport.
Health and Safety
There is one hospital and one urgent care facility in Hemet.
- Hospitals in the Area: Hemet Valley Medical Center is the one hospital in the area. There is also Apple Urgent Care.
- Crime Rate in Hemet: Based on statistics, Hemet is 57% less safe when compared to other cities in California. It is 60% less safe than other cities around the nation.
Sports and Leisure
Hemet residents enjoy playing golf which is evident by the city's eight golf courses and golf clubs.
- Golf Courses Near By: There are many golf courses to choose from including Echo Hills Golf Course, Hemet Golf Club, Seven Hills Golf Club Hemet, Diamond Valley Golf Club, Panorama Village Golf Course, Colonial Country Club, Hemet West Mobile Estates, and Colonial Golf and Country Club.
- Tennis Courts/Clubs Near By: Residents can play tennis in Gibbel Park, Echo Hills Golf Course, Simpson Park, and Bill Gray Park.
- Gyms Near By: Hemet residents takes their physical fitness very seriously. There are many gyms in the city that welcome seniors. Some of the fitness centers and gyms available include Planet Fitness, Fitness 19, Crunch Hemet, and LA Fitness. Membership prices vary but many gyms and fitness centers offer a free trial so that new members can try out their services before committing to a year's membership.
Shopping and Entertainment
Among all the businesses available in the city, grocery stores are the most prevalent, giving residents options to shop at big name chain stores as well as smaller specialty grocers.
- Grocery Stores: Residents of Hemet will have no problem finding a grocery store or two that they like to frequent. The city is full of regular supermarkets and specialty grocers. A few businesses for seniors to choose from include WinCo Foods, Grocery Outlet Bargain Market, Walmart Neighborhood Market, Hemet Asian Market, and Sprouts Farmers Market. There are also farmer's markets in the area offering fresh produce, baked goods, jams and jellies, and more.
- Other Restaurants: Hemet offers different types of cuisine that are sure to make any diner happy. Senior have their pick of steakhouses, Chinese restaurants, Mexican restaurants and more. Some of the different restaurants available in the city include Steer 'n Stein, Golden Ginger, La Fogata Mexican Restaurant, Sizzler, and Datillo Ristorante Italiano. There are also fast food restaurants if residents want to eat on the go. Arby's, Taco Bell, and Jersey Mike Subs are a few of the quick eating options available in the city.
- Movie Theaters: For the latest blockbuster hits, seniors can visit one of the screens at the Regal Hemet Cinema 12. Discounted tickets are available with a valid ID for senior citizens.
- Libraries: Libraries provide a lot of resources and services to seniors. In Hemet, there are three libraries. The first is the Hemet Public Library. The second is Valle Vista Library. The last is the Milo P. Johnson Library. Each has their own hours and resources available to borrow. Residents must have a library card to check items out.
- Senior-Friendly Salons: Hemet isn't lacking salon services. The city has an influx of them scattered throughout town. Seniors looking for to a get a haircut or other services can go to Great Clips, Celebrity Hair Salon, Salon Papaya, Hair FX Salon, and more. Some salons offer manicures, pedicure, facials, waxing, hair coloring, body wrapping, and more. Seniors who want to get pampered can inquire about the cost of these popular services.
- Entertainment: Hemet is full of artistic, natural, and cultural experiences for seniors to enjoy. There is the Ramona Bowl Amphitheatre, Western Science Center, Hemet Museum, Simpson Park, and Diamond Valley Lake to name just a few. Seniors can partake in live theatrical performances, patron their local museums, visit the outstanding natural environments of the parks and lake in the area, and even attend different indoor and outdoor festivals.
There are four religious facilities in Hemet.
- Religious Facilities Nearby: Hemet has a small religious community. The facilities located in the city include Prince-Peace Lutheran Church, Community Christian Church and Academy, Victory Outreach, and the Center of Spiritual Living.