Loved this place and the price was reasonable, but my cousin did not feel welcomed by any of the residents. So not a good fit for her.

vERY IMPRESSSED. A LITTLE CONCERNED ABOUT THE SMALL APARTMENT, BUT THE PRICE WAS GOOD.

The Camelot

I’ve lived at the Camelot for a little less than a month, and so far, everything is turning out pretty much as I expected. I like that the meals are nutritious and on time, and that the staff is very helpful. The young lady that interviewed with me and took me around for a tour was very, very helpful, and I feel like I can talk freely with any staff member here. They do have a lot of activities here that I plan on getting more involved in once I’m more settled in. I do wish that they had more art classes. I also like that I am able to maintain my freedom and independence here, yet I’m still able to get food, socialization and activities provided to me. I’d recommend The Camelot to others.

We Are Very Pleased

This community is the right choice for mom. I have no question that both my parents are getting the care they need. Mom doesn't leave her room so she doesn't meet or intermingle with anyone. She likes the food, however, she doesn't go down to the dining hall dad brings her meals to her. The staff is very friendly and accommodating to them. We would recommend the community

My tour

The community did seem to offer some activities, unfortunately the residents did not look very active when I visited. The residents seemed to all be sitting around. The people I met were nice, however it did seem like the staff were encouraging the residents to participate. The community did look clean. I did not think this community would work for my loved one.

The entire Camelot team is to be commended for their professional, courteous and caring assistance during our search for a senior living facility and the move-in process. Every staff member, from management, maintenance, transportation, housekeeping and the dining room was friendly, helpful and eager to make the transition as easy as possible. While Camelot is not a new facility, it is well-maintained and very clean. Any maintenance issues are
addressed within 24 hours. The food is very good, with a wide variety of healthy choices and they accept special requests. Camelot offers a vast selection of activities and residents may choose to do as much or as little as they like. Camelot also offers a Bible study and church service weekly.
Our family recommends this facility to others looking for a clean, safe, friendly and affordable home for senior family members.

My sister's care and comfort

This is a nice community for my sister. I am happy that it is a home feeling community for her care. Her apartment is nice and she is happy.They offer house keeping that is The menu is very nice and she is please with the menu. The community offers a lot of activities.She likes that they have a nice pool and the community is very clean.They have a lot of extra services that may cost additional. It nice to know that she is in a nice community for her to call home.

It was a wonderful place and [Removed] was so nice and informative.

I love my new home!!

I am absolutely loving my new living environment and everything they have done for me since I have moved in. The staff have been wonderful to me and have welcomed me with open arms into my new home. I have no complaints about the meals and enjoy participating in the activities they have for all of this throughout the week. My favorite thing is how peaceful and quiet the atmosphere at this place is. I would highly recommend this facility to anyone interested.

Not my favorite!

My wife and I also looked at The Camelot. It was a nice place and the person that took us around was friendly and informative. We just did not care for it.

We were impressed with grounds and personnel the rooms were perfect for our needs will probably choose this option. financial incentives were the only reason we chose this over Brookdale

Bright Atmosphere!!

The windows throughout the whole place provided a very bright setting. My tour consisted of visiting the rooms the dinning place and the whole rest of the community. The rooms were a little small but very organized. The guide showed me the swimming pool and hot tub that they had. Meals are set, there isn't a wide variety to choose from but the looked healthy.

Good Care

This is a nice community. The staff is wonderful. the onsite manage is no longer living on the property which was very important. the food is wonderful and appealing. They have activities that are very helpful. I would recommend this community over all to other families.

Mom loves it at this community!!

The food and the chef are really good at The Camelot. The community is clean and well taken care of. They offer daily activities. The staff are very nice. They always greet my mom by name. They always say hello and ask her how she is doing. I would recommend this community.

Best Second home or loved ones

Having my Mom at Chamelot has been a grateful experience for our family and my Mother. She is treated and respected highly by a very patient staff. The meals are amazing. Management couldn't be better.

Home for mom

The menu and food very tasty. The decor is nicely kept.

Helpful staff

Things are going really well at the Camelot. The people there have been really helpful. They have been taking good care of him. I do not have any complaints about The Camelot. The staff and level of care are wonderful.

great facility

I like the friendliness of the staff and also the residents. Everyone there is great, it is a great environment. Everything they offer is great. The activities is great as well.

Good experience

Things are going pretty good. We haven't had any major problems. We are just trying to get weeded out the things that she wants to keep now. Overall, we have had a good experience at The Camelot.

My friend is very happy there

Things are going wonderfully at The Camelot. My friend is loving it very well there. I see her at least once a week and she is very happy there.

They could use central air. They have the old coolers systems in the rooms, which is fine. Not on hotter days.

Everything is up to my expectations

Everything is up to my expectations at The Camelot. The food is very good and housekeeping is excellent. I give fives stars on everything. I just couldn't be happier with the way things are going. I am very satisfied here and have no plans to move.

My mother seems to have really adapted well to the place.

My mother seems to have really adapted well to the place. The caregivers are really friendly to her. She likes the food there. She likes having her own room. I would recommend The Camelot. It has been a very good experience. We haven't had any major issues or concerns. It's a really nice place. Everyone is really nice there. The value is excellent. We are very pleased with the services at The Camelot.

A Wonderful Place

From what I know so far It's a wonderful place. It is very clean. The staff has been excellent. It is a good price for what you get. Everything has been going great. I rate The Camelot 5 stars across the board.

They have been been doing a very good job.

They have been been doing a very good job. We don't have any major concerns. One of the things that's nice about Camelot, was that it felt a little more relaxed, and not so buttoned up, it gives it a little more of a homey feel. A little more helped getting settled in would have been nice, but again, they are more relaxed.

Very good, nice and helpful

The Camelot was very good, Nice and helpful. I have no objections with them in the short time my sister was there.

Great place; friendly staff, but community fee quite high.

mom is doing well

The only complaint my mother in law has made was that it was hard for her to get in and acquainted with the rest of the residents. That has slowly changed and she is getting in and making friends, doing very well there at The Camelot.

It's just excellent.

It's just excellent. They are doing very well. We don't have any concerns at this point. It's clean, and the staff is friendly, and we are very satisfied with the services they provide. They have been very helpful, and the office has been great with paperwork and faxing things, they have gone above and beyond in that regard.

We are very happy with it.

We are very happy with it. The only thing is that it's kind of like high school when they first get there, finding a table. It's extremely cliquey. Management will tell you that you can sit anywhere you want, but the residents make sure that you know that is not true. It's not The Camelot, it's the residents. The food is amazing, I have had all three meals there at different times, and without fail they are great. Maintenance needs to move a little quicker, some things that should have been done before we moved in, didn't get done for three weeks. It is extraordinarily beautiful, dad fell in love with it when he first saw it. The staff is really awesome, they take really good care of dad. They take care of vets and that is even better.

Independent Living

Based on my mother’s response to daily living there I would say It’s okay. We don’t use the care services right now. It’s an independent living community. Overall it’s a great place for your parents.

Nice place, lackluster food

The Camelot's staff was very friendly, and I could tell that they care about their residents. The community itself was also very clean.

The issues I had were that the food isn't very good, and the residents are on the older side. My husband and I are still healthy and fairly active at 81 years old, and we felt like the people at this community were more relaxed.

Overall, the Camelot isn't too bad of a place. I would suggest trying the food and talking to the residents to see if this would be a good fit.

Perfect place for mom

Thank you for your help in assisting me so quickly. You found a nice place for my mom that she can afford and will enjoy. It seems to be the perfect fit.

Not The Right Care For Mom

This was more independent living so they couldn't meet mom's needs. It was just not the right kind of place for her.

No major problems

Everything is satisfactory with Camelot and her care right now

assisted living

The need came for assisted living ,for my mother-in-law. We checked into several assisted living. my husband and i really felt Camelot was a good fit, if my mother-in-law was able to get around. She has adjusted well and seems very happy.People are friendly staff is friendly.They have things to do to keep them active. bus to take them places,she was able to keep her dog.So far its been a great ..

Camelot - the same idea as the movie. Perfection!

We all wish for quality of life. This is what Camelot has offered to our mother. She has a lovely apartment with a patio that is encouraging her to start painting again. She now has a purpose to get dressed and socialize by going to the elegant dining room facility for her meals. The care givers onsite cannot be more accommodating, kind, and respectful. And the overall management staff responds to any concerns that may arise, which have been minimal. We cannot be more pleased and have peace of mind that she is receiving the best of care. We can see ourselves moving to this complex someday!

20 min from house. Reasonable fees. ...

20 min from house. Reasonable fees. Beautiful interior. Revisiting.

Nestled in the heart of Hemet, you’ll love your tastefully elegant new home in one of the fastest growing counties in the US. We’re close to shopping, healthcare, dining and wonderful regional attractions.

Our all-inclusive month-to-month rent covers:
- Three delicious and nutritious chef-prepared meals from scratch
- A variety of enriching activities
- Weekly housekeeping and linen service
- Transportation
- Most utilities

Friends in 300 places

Built with your comfort and safety in mind

Beautiful Hemet is part of the San Jacinto Valley. It is located in Riverside County, California. It's a thriving mid-sized city with plenty to offer senior citizens in the way of transportation, businesses, entertainment, and religious facilities.

City Info

For a moderate-sized community, walking to and from destinations is nearly impossible because most errands require a vehicle or public transportation.

- Walkability Score: 36 Car-Dependent. Most errands require the use of a vehicle.
- Population: There were 78,657 residents at the time of the 2010 Census.
- Average Age of Residents: The average citizen is 39 years old in Hemet.
- # of Senior Housing Facilities in the Area: There are 20 senior housing facilities in the city.
- Average Weather Conditions: July is when the city has its highest monthly average temperature of 79 degrees Fahrenheit. December is when the lowest monthly average temperature of 50 degrees Fahrenheit occurs.

Transportation

There is one bus line in Hemet, RTA, but there are also many other transportation options including train, taxis, and rideshare options.

- Buses. The Riverside Transit Authority (RTA) provides bus transportation to seniors living in the city of Hemet. Discount tickets are available. Routes are available throughout the city. Seniors can visit the website online or on their smartphone or tablet for details and schedules.

- Trains. There is an Amtrak station capable of long-distance travel in Hemet. The company provides senior discounts on tickets.

- Taxis. Three taxi companies exist in the city. They are Yellow Cab, Savetag Cab, and A WOW Cab & Taxi.

- Rideshare. Uber and Lyft are two rideshare options for seniors. To utilize these services, men and women must download the apps to their smartphones. They then must register for an account on either or both websites. Once they have their credit or debit card information stored, they can reserve Uber or Lyft drivers whenever it is convenient for them.

- Airports. There is one airport in the city. Its name is Ernst Field Airport.

Health and Safety

There is one hospital and one urgent care facility in Hemet.

- Hospitals in the Area: Hemet Valley Medical Center is the one hospital in the area. There is also Apple Urgent Care.

- Crime Rate in Hemet: Based on statistics, Hemet is 57% less safe when compared to other cities in California. It is 60% less safe than other cities around the nation.

Sports and Leisure

Hemet residents enjoy playing golf which is evident by the city's eight golf courses and golf clubs.

- Golf Courses Near By: There are many golf courses to choose from including Echo Hills Golf Course, Hemet Golf Club, Seven Hills Golf Club Hemet, Diamond Valley Golf Club, Panorama Village Golf Course, Colonial Country Club, Hemet West Mobile Estates, and Colonial Golf and Country Club.

- Tennis Courts/Clubs Near By: Residents can play tennis in Gibbel Park, Echo Hills Golf Course, Simpson Park, and Bill Gray Park.

- Gyms Near By: Hemet residents takes their physical fitness very seriously. There are many gyms in the city that welcome seniors. Some of the fitness centers and gyms available include Planet Fitness, Fitness 19, Crunch Hemet, and LA Fitness. Membership prices vary but many gyms and fitness centers offer a free trial so that new members can try out their services before committing to a year's membership.

Shopping and Entertainment

Among all the businesses available in the city, grocery stores are the most prevalent, giving residents options to shop at big name chain stores as well as smaller specialty grocers.

- Grocery Stores: Residents of Hemet will have no problem finding a grocery store or two that they like to frequent. The city is full of regular supermarkets and specialty grocers. A few businesses for seniors to choose from include WinCo Foods, Grocery Outlet Bargain Market, Walmart Neighborhood Market, Hemet Asian Market, and Sprouts Farmers Market. There are also farmer's markets in the area offering fresh produce, baked goods, jams and jellies, and more.

- Other Restaurants: Hemet offers different types of cuisine that are sure to make any diner happy. Senior have their pick of steakhouses, Chinese restaurants, Mexican restaurants and more. Some of the different restaurants available in the city include Steer 'n Stein, Golden Ginger, La Fogata Mexican Restaurant, Sizzler, and Datillo Ristorante Italiano. There are also fast food restaurants if residents want to eat on the go. Arby's, Taco Bell, and Jersey Mike Subs are a few of the quick eating options available in the city.

- Movie Theaters: For the latest blockbuster hits, seniors can visit one of the screens at the Regal Hemet Cinema 12. Discounted tickets are available with a valid ID for senior citizens.

- Libraries: Libraries provide a lot of resources and services to seniors. In Hemet, there are three libraries. The first is the Hemet Public Library. The second is Valle Vista Library. The last is the Milo P. Johnson Library. Each has their own hours and resources available to borrow. Residents must have a library card to check items out.

- Senior-Friendly Salons: Hemet isn't lacking salon services. The city has an influx of them scattered throughout town. Seniors looking for to a get a haircut or other services can go to Great Clips, Celebrity Hair Salon, Salon Papaya, Hair FX Salon, and more. Some salons offer manicures, pedicure, facials, waxing, hair coloring, body wrapping, and more. Seniors who want to get pampered can inquire about the cost of these popular services.

- Entertainment: Hemet is full of artistic, natural, and cultural experiences for seniors to enjoy. There is the Ramona Bowl Amphitheatre, Western Science Center, Hemet Museum, Simpson Park, and Diamond Valley Lake to name just a few. Seniors can partake in live theatrical performances, patron their local museums, visit the outstanding natural environments of the parks and lake in the area, and even attend different indoor and outdoor festivals.

Religious Facilities

There are four religious facilities in Hemet.

- Religious Facilities Nearby: Hemet has a small religious community. The facilities located in the city include Prince-Peace Lutheran Church, Community Christian Church and Academy, Victory Outreach, and the Center of Spiritual Living.