Regency Fallbrook - Fallbrook, CA

• Full-time Activity Director
  • Library
  • Secure Memory Unit
  • 24-hour Emergency Call Response
  • Fine dining service for breakfast, lunch and dinner
  • Full Schedule of Trips, Events and Activities!
  • Utilities

Stepped Up When We Needed Extra Help

My in law's is doing very well at this community. They are doing a good with caring for my in law's. The community is very nice and clean. The staff is wonderful, they are very helpful. I am very pleased with their willingness to help. They have tired some new activities and the food is pretty good. They have really stepped up and helped us when we needed some extra help. I would recommend this community.

We LOVE Regency Fallbrook

My mother has been at the Regency Fallbrook for over four years. She loves it! The staff, facilities, and personalized care are amazing. My mother loves the activities. Her favorites are bingo, flower decorating, music, bingo, fireside reading, cooking class, daily exercise class, and don't forget bingo! Needless to say, even though she is in a wheelchair, she stays very active. The meals there are wonderful. Although my mom really likes to eat at certain times, the kitchen is open to serve meals all day. She is quite a picky eater, but always clears her plate. That should tell you how good the chef really is! There is a wonderful menu to choose from along with their daily menu specials. Also, looking good is very important to her. They have a full service salon that she visits every Friday. And she receives a manicure every other week. As you can see, she is very happy there. To put a twist on an old saying, "When Mama's happy, everyone is happy!"

So far it's great! She likes it.

So far it's great! She likes it. It's clean and the staff is friendly. She hasn't had complaints about the food, or maintenance or anything. I would give them a five across the board, we are happy with them.

The facility is clean. The staff is friendly. The staff is always fixing things that are broken. She was at another facility that we was not pleased with and got her here and we're very pleased with everything they do here.

Wonderful

Our Mother has moved into Regency Fallbrook, and absolutely loves the community and says the FOOD is the best.
She states caregiver staff is efficient and very caring.
She loves all the activities and outings that are offered.
The entire staff is very helpful and always willing to make her happy and content.

very attractive and very welcoming

The food at Regency Fallbrook was really wonderful, and the facility overall was very attractive and very welcoming.

The only downside is that we had a problem or two with them not taking my mother-in-law to breakfast or giving her breakfast in a timely manner.

Other than that everything about it was a very positive experience and I would recommend them.

It was an okay place. The facility was clean and up to date. The rooms were kind of small. It was very expensive to from what they were offering. It really seemed like they didnt do anything they barely answered any of my questions.

In my opinion you cannot pay people to care

We visited here when we were looking for options. The distances were too far for my mother. In my opinion you cannot pay people to care, unless they are family there will always be some form of [removed].

My mom would not have fit i...

My mom would not have fit in here. Seemed like a nursing home more than an assisted living place.

Was not expecting the price...

Was not expecting the price to be so high. We had set a max we could afford and this was way above that so kind of set the stage for the day. Our guide told us that should our next tour offer us a deal we should call her back and she would see if she could match...WHAT A COMMENT! Why didn't she give us her best price from the start? What a sales job! I gave a 3 star rateing because room was very clean, food looked good and residents looked happy.

Across from Fallbrook hospi...

Across from Fallbrook hospital. Good food. A consideration

Felt Like A Skilled Nursing Facility

We didn't like that one very much because it felt too much like a skilled nursing facility. I know that my aunt wouldn't have liked it and all of the studios were on the second floor. We were looking for a studio but we wanted it to be on the first floor.

Regency Fallbrook's assisted living options offer personalized assistance, supportive services and compassionate care in a professionally managed, carefully designed, retirement community setting. It's the perfect alternative for seniors who can no longer live on their own at home, yet don't need 24-hour, complex medical supervision.

We have a beautiful Memory Care unit. Our residents, who have Alzheimer's Disease or another form of dementia, live with dignity in our loving and secure environment. Semi-private and private rooms are available.

Our approach provides the ideal solution for seniors who need some help with daily activities, such as bathing, dressing and medication reminders. We focus on wellness and keeping residents as independent as possible by providing a tailored plan of assistance. Our residents enjoy beautifully appointed living spaces, delicious meals, engaging social activities, transportation, and personalized assistance and care. It's the assistance seniors need with all of the independence they want.