Built on beautifully landscaped grounds in a quiet section of northwest Dallas, you’ll enjoy the graceful elegance of our facilities and the convenience of living in a thriving city. We’re close to shopping, dining, world-class healthcare, golfing and all the attractions of the surrounding area.

Our all-inclusive month-to-month rent covers:
- Three delicious and nutritious chef-prepared meals from scratch
- A variety of enriching activities
- Weekly housekeeping and linen service
- Transportation
- Most utilities

Friends in 300 places

Built with your comfort and safety in mind

Older community

We noticed that this was an older community and could use an update. The staff did a good job during our tour but we just did not feel that this was going to be a good fit for my mom, and there was very little interaction amongst the residents either.

It may be the right place for you

This looked like a very nice community when we visited. The staff I met were very nice. When you walked in it felt like you were walking into a restaurant. I did not get the same type of family feeling as we did at another community.

We Enjoyed The Tour

I didn't like it, it looked so old and outdated. For me, I didn't get a happy feeling. It did not look inviting. I was absolutely pleased with the tour. They did a really, nice, thorough tour.

A wonderful community

Mom really likes the food. The community offers transportation. The staff have been sweet and lovely to her. They keep the community and her apartment clean. They wash the sheets and towels. The laundry room mom uses is clean and in good working order. The front office staff are so attentive. They check on the residents and they seem to enjoy their work. Mom was able to bring her dog and I would recommend this community.

I Liked The Tour But Not The Small Apartment

I liked this community a lot. The one thing that I didn't is them not having a little kitchen. One would have to eat in the dining room. It was a nice community and the manger was nice too. The apartment was very small and not really laid out well. The guy who showed us around was nice.

Comfort for mom

I toured this community for the care for my mom. The staff were nice and able to answer my questions. The menu seemed to be appealing. They offer alot of nice activites. I like knowing that this community was clean. I would suggested that families tour this community for the care and the value and the care that is offered.

I like that everything is included!

I love it here, I have been here a week today and I love it! I have gotten to know quite a few people everyone has been very nice. I like the activities, there is a lot that they offer. I have enjoyed things like movie night Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. They have crafts and bible study and book club all different things I have enjoyed They also have really good food here. I highly recommend this community.

Positive Atmosphere!

I think the overall atmosphere of the place is very nice. My mother's apartment is very comfortable. She has so much storage! There is a huge closet, about 12 feet long, in her living area. Then, there is a regular closet in her room. They provide housekeeping once a week to help her keep the place clean. The community has a lot of activities on a regular basis. Mother is very happy here so far.

A tour for care

I toured this community. and it a older community. The staff are caring.. They do have a good menu to choose meals from. I was able to see that activities would of been offered. The community was a little older then what I wanted. This is a nice community and families might want to tour this to see if it is the care that is needed for a loved one.

Staff Is Very Accommodating!!

The Bentley was a good choice for my loved one because the staff is very friendly, they all speak Spanish which is my mother's preferred language. When we first moved her in, they gave us a handbook where it said they would have house cleaning once a week and unfortunately that doesn't always happen. The maintenance lady is very nice and always smiling. My loved one has had a bit of an ant problem, nothing too obnoxious, and they still have not fixed the issue. When they showed us the rooms, the cooling unit was working very well, but the one in my loved one's current room isn't as good.

A nice tour

did not like area of the communtity..The staff was not able to answer alot of our questions.

Dads' Excellent Care

My father is getting excellent care here. All of the staff is helpful and caring. The food is great and a variety. They offer great activities. We highly recommend this community in everyway for great care to other families.

Mom's Excellent Care

My mother is very happy here at this community. The food is a very appealing to her. A outstanding staff that is making sure that she is well taken care of. The rooms and the community are very clean and taken care of. We would recommend this community for excellent care and a good value.

Nice place

My loved one has only been here a short time, but so far our experience has been a positive one! It's a nice looking place, the staff seems friendly, and they were helpful throughout the whole move-in process.

Very Clean Community!

I recently moved into one of the Cottages at The Bentley. The community is well kept and very clean. The housekeeping staff are very kind. Minor issues with food but management is in the process of making changes.

A Place for Mom was a great resource for me I don't know where I would have been without them!

A great place!!

My sister loves being at The Bentley. The community and the grounds are kept very clean and well maintained. The staff have been great and the communication with them regarding the care of my sister has been wonderful. I unfortunately have not had a chance to try the food or speak to my sister regarding the food since I do not live close by. I am glad my sister has moved into this community.

Friendly, helpful staff!

Our experience with The Bentley has been a very positive one, overall! It's a nice looking, clean, well kept community, and the staff is really friendly and helpful! They really put a lot of effort into making sure my loved one felt welcome and comfortable.

Review of The Bentley - Dallas, TX

Holiday company. Independent living home health. 1775 395sqft. studio. All the way at end of hall. 3rd floor has beauty salon 1st floor could let dog out. Showers have built-in seats and they will put in rails.

Review of The Bentley - Dallas, TX

Jerry visited. Very nice. Large facility with lots of services. 1 bedroom independent living 2000 to 2400. 3000 move in. Neighborhood not as nice. Lots of small businesses on busy street. Grounds moderately large but mostly buildings and parking

Review of The Bentley-Dallas, Tx

Met with Mickey and Lelani - fantastic couple managers. This would be an amazing place for my dad, a bit of a drive for me but the place looks wonderful. Had lunch, food was good. Residents seem engaged and involved, place was very clean, close to medical and shopping. A great prospect.

My uncle's health improved since his move into the Bentley

The good news is that my uncle's overall health has improved from a level 1 to level 4 to 7, in terms of his mental, physical and emotional state and all die to the care and efforts of the staff at the Bentley. We are very happy with his improvements.

The facility's front area (inside and outside) is very warm, inviting and friendly. The back area could be more secluded through landscaping and such, and only to reduce noise from outside.

Overall, he is very pleased and we are very happy with the Bentley and we give it 5 stars across the board.

About a place for mom: The young lady, who helped us find the Bentley was an exceptional and effective listener. After meeting with us about our needs for my uncle, she provided us with a list of options that included a manageable list of options. Then she contacted the Bentley, who then contacted us and made the experience a lot easier and we were able to select the Bentley.

We are very pleased with everything.

staff & management involved with residents

My mom is 92 and she does not participate in the activities. But from what I've seen they do offer them. The staff and management team interacts with the residents and they are really involved with them. They are hands on with the residents.

careless managers

The place bentley is superb living. But management sucks, mgrs stabbs everyone in the back, including the marketing. The good manager they treated horrible. They lack respect towards others. Selfish when it comes to thoughts. Rules and regulations are manipulated. There's no warmth. The good managers had to leave cause the bad ones played dirty. I hope they'll mature one day. How pity to be seniors themselves and treat others poorly.

Hi Sharon,
I'm Katie, I work at Holiday Retirement Home Office. First, I'm very sorry to hear that you've had such a negative experience at The Bentley. We appreciate your tact in not mentioning Holiday associates by name in your review, but hold our associates to a high standard and would like more details, should you be willing to provide them. Can you please call our Resident Relations line at [removed] at your convenience?

Katie

Bentley staff is welcoming, friendly and accommodating. Brother says has everything he needs including a billiard's table

From the first moment that I talked to Bentley staff to arrange a tour to my brother's final move-in on Oct 1, they were welcoming, friendly, and accommodating. My brother is a disabled Vietnam war vet who hated giving up his rolling stone life style as an RVer. After staying only 2 nights in the supportive, welcoming and friendly atmosphere at the Bentley, he told the staff that he would be staying indefinitely. He says: "Great food, friendly staff, making a lots of friends and it even has a billiard's table"

A pretty good environment but could use a little more work

Overall, the community is a pretty good environment. I would say they need to pay a little more attention to details. The carpeting and walls could use a little more work. My father had concerns regarding the food. The portion size of the food is limited. Other than that, It has been a pretty good experience. My overall rating of this property is 3 stars. It is a good community but could use a little more work.

Holiday Retirement

Hi, I'm Katie, I'm writing from Holiday Home Office - thank you so much for your sincere review. I appreciate you giving specific examples because it gives us direction on how to improve. I've forwarded your review to Resident Relations for them to disseminate to appropriate parties. Please know that you're welcome to call Resident Relations as well at [removed].

Thanks again,
Katie

I would rate them very highly

It's going as well as it can. There is always an adjustment period. It's clean and, the staff has gone out of their way to help my sister and I, help my brother. I would rate them very highly, a four and a half to a five.

Not a pleasent experience

We were led to believe that a person with very low vision and limited income would be able to live there. That is just not the case. Every little thing is charged for. The people sitting at the same table weren't allowed to help find her walker or walk with her. She called and let them know her toilet was stopped up and they didn't come for a day to fix it and then wouldn't clean up the mess it made. When she had an appointment she would call for a meal to be taken to her room. Several times the meal wouldn't be there, so she would look for snacks in her room not knowing that they had put her in the refrigerator in the cafeteria. I'm not sure why they didn't just put it in her refrigerator where it could be found. It just wasn't a pleasant experience. If you have unlimited resources it seemed to be a nice place to live.

Holiday Retirement

Hi, I'm Katie, I work at Holiday Retirement's Home Office. I am SO sorry to hear that your loved one had such a negative experience at The Bentley. The Bentley is one of our independent living communities, so yes, care and assistance are far different than that of an assisted living community, and that should have been explained very clearly. If you'd like to share any other specifics about what you were promised or your loved one's experience in general, please feel free to call us at Home Office at [removed].

My apologies once more,
Katie

The Bentley is a place that I wouldn't hesitate moving into or placing a loved one into. It has pretty much everything that you'd want in a facility like this. They have an associated Memory Care facility that people can be moved into with not much trouble if circumstances require it.

Mom Likes It Very Much

No issue with the facility everything is fine good staff and very neat throughout the building. Food is great and alot of choices and big menu.

A nice tour

The Person that showed us around was friendly and courteous. He gave us good information that I could pass on to my friend. He greeted many residents by name and got a hug from a resident's daughter who was very happy her father had moved in and is happy there. It seems to be a nice community with lots of activities.
My friend was able to visit and tour the building when she went to sign her lease. She said that everyone was very friendly. She is looking forward to moving there soon.

Nice place, overall

Overall I think they do a good job at The Bentley. It's a nice looking community, and they work hard keeping everything looking clean and well kept. The staff are very friendly, and do their best to make sure everyone is comfortable and happy.

Toured the facility today. It was ni...

Toured the facility today. It was nice. I think she would want a washer/dryer in her apt, but by design they in a common area to encourage residents to leave their homes to meet people and to get exercise. They don't have on-site security and the entrances are unlocked until dark. The apts are nice, the facility is well-kept. I like the fact that the managers live on-site.