MacArthur Hills - Irving, TX

Much Better Option Than Before

We are thankful that we had this community to fall back on. After not having a good experience in another community you tend to be concerned about another facility doing the same thing but this community has proved me wrong. The staff is wonderful very nice, attentive and caring very tender with the residents. It is clean and very well maintained. He is liking the food there. I am very comfortable with the care he is getting.

There's no place like home!

It was love at first sight for me and my family. This is a new facility with apartments to please just about anyone. The friendliness and happy faces of the residents was a big plus for me. The food is great and activities are many. I would suggest a visit to McArthur Hills before you make any decisions on a Senior Retirement facility.

A very satisfied resident
CMC

My opinion

They offer daily activities at this community. The community seemed clean when we visited. The person that took us on our tour was nice. We were looking for a community that was a little closer to family.

My parents are residents of MacArthur Hills. They both started in Assisted Living, however, my father recently moved into Memory Care. The staff has been very supportive and provided guidance with our decision to move my father.

The entire staff is respectful to all residents. The care staff truly cares for my parents, and treats them like family.

A tour with care

.I was able to tour this community. I was please with the staff who were able to answer my questions about the care for my brother. The restaurant was very nice and upscale. The community was clean and enjoyable. They do offer alot of nice activities . The environment was nice, but this was not what I was looking for at the time.
I suggest families to tour the community for care for a loved one.

Review of MacArthur Hills Senior Living Center

MacArthur Hills is a very nice place for Senior Citizens. The food is good and well prepared. The facility is comfortable and clean. The staff is friendly and helpful in all they do except the response time is slow when the call button is turned on and we are disappointed that they don't provide a higher level of care as that need arises. This imposes another move when that time comes.
If a person is looking for a comfortable living environment without the needed higher level of care, then this is the place to be.

Nice and new!

The staff at MacArthur Hills have been very friendly and helpful. The community is fairly new and very clean throughout. They have a variety of activities available that my mom is enjoying. The meals served could be improved by providing better variety and quality of foods. I would like for the care staff to take a more proactive approach in updating the family on our loved ones care.

MacArthur Hills is a Warm, Bright and Active Facility

I moved my mother in from another facility from another city. The welcome was above and beyond what we have ever experienced before. Every staff person knew her name, came to visit the 1st day, had an entry Welcome sign on an easel outside her door. Every major staff manager was there - laundry, cook, caregivers, lead nurse, HR, sales manager (who also gave the us a basket of goodies and a bottle of desert wine), and a tour of the facility for Mom. She immediately felt warmed, received and accepted. Since then, she has met new caregivers who EACH take time with her to encourage her to rest, but keep on coming down to meals to meet people. The apartment is 1 bedroom that is bright, easy to decorate with her things, and supplied with frig and kitchen area which her own children can use. The rooms are bright, sunny, happy, and larger than we saw other places. Ceiling fans, nice window treatments, and freshly painted walls are so nice and fresh. They helped us with pricing what was right for Mom's budget. MacArthur Hills was a GREAT choice for my mother. There are so many activities for her to choose from - depending on her health, strength, and interest. We are so happy for and with her.

Toured

Mom moved into MacArthur Hills about a month and half ago and things are going great so far! The staff are nice and welcoming and have really made the transition easier. Mom likes the food on some days and sometimes she doesn't. They also have plenty of activities for the residents and I'm hoping that eventually Mom will participate. Good thing is I know she's in good hands at MacArthur!

Review of MacArthur Hills - Irving, TX

Jerry Visited Nice place 1 bedroom independent living - 3300 to 3600 Nice neighborhood. Good church nearby. Grounds seem somewhat small

Friendly, accommodating staff

They're really been great to us at MacArthur Hills! It's a very nice looking community, and the staff has been incredibly accommodating and friendly. My loved ones have very different levels of care, but they were able to take them both in and also make sure that they get to spend time with each other. I highly recommend them!

It is a beautiful place but it can fool with the nice building and the settings. The care in this place especially the resident care is worse calling to get the info about my parents nobody seems to respond or return calls.i wonder if our loved ones are in good hands.

Kristi Salisbury

We are sorry to hear that this has been your experience, and can assure you that your parents are in good hands. Many families that we work with have expressed that the care at MacArthur Hills is exceptional. Please feel free to come visit with the staff and other families of the residents we care for.

It is only 25% occupied. Brand new, very clean and pretty. The rooms feel a little bit bigger, even if they aren't actually bigger. They felt bright, too. They only have 1 bedroom ... no two bedroom for assisted living. They do have independent living too, in villas, as well as making independent use of the 1 bedroom suites inside the big building (that are used for assisted living most of the time),

She is fine, things are working out well.

She is fine, things are working out well. She is happy there, we don't have any concerns. I would rate them very highly. It's kept clean, and the staff is friendly and attentive.

Best senior living in the area!!

This is a wonderful place to live. The staff is very caring. The food is outstanding. The activities are really good and very fun. The fitness center is great and geared towards seniors. The indoor pool is neat and is heated. All in all a marvelous place to be.

Come check MacArthur Hills out. It's great!

Since October 15th when MacArthur Hills officially opened it has been wonderful. The activities are age appropriate and very wonderful. The food is amazing. I just love the staff and I can tell they really care about each of us individually. I am extremely happy here and hope that many more join our community.

MacArthur Hills Senior Living

It's heaven here in my villa. It's roomy and I really am home in it. The activities have not begun yet except being transported to the doctor in a Lincoln. They will begin when the main building opens for business hopefully this month. We have been having neighborhood get togethers which have been very nice. The villas here are great for independent living. The main building has assisted living and memory care facilities, plus a commons area that has everything you could want. Karen at a place for mom sure did me a favor sending me here.

It is amazing. They will ha...

It is amazing. They will have the whole thing up and running August 1st. I was impressed with all the staff that I met. I can't wait to be there and have all the wonderful amenities up and going.