Five Star Premier Residences of Teaneck - Teaneck, NJ

5-STAR Teaneck......THE BEST!!!

Both my DAD and IN-LAWS are residents at 5-Star Senior Living in Teaneck NJ. They couldn't be happier!
From our initial visit with [name removed] (outstanding), Sales & Marketing Executive, it was clear that 5-Star was different than other 6 or 7 Senior Residences that we had toured in NJ. The 5-Star management team all have incredible tenure -- almost all have tenure of 12 + years. This is one of 5-Star's distinguishing benefits! It comes through in the "warmth" of 5-Star and how the residents are treated. The 5-Star team really cares about the residents and their quality of life. LOTS of activities, very clean, good food and extremely friendly atmosphere.
Good value and discount for Veterans. We, the family, have complete peace of mind and comfort knowing that our parents are in such a special place!! HIGHLY RECOMMEND! You can stop looking!!

It Has Been Excellent

Overall, it has been excellent. the sales people were informative and the move-in helpers did a terrific job. My loved one has been there for a little while, and any odds and ends that come up are taken care of immediately. They do an outstanding job.

food could really be better

The food could really be better at Five Star Premier Residences of Teaneck. The variety is great, the menu is great but the chef overcooks everything. The staff were extremely accommodating when we were moving in, we had to switch apartments last minute. Overall everything has gone really well here.

Review of Five Star Premier Residences of Teaneck Assisted Living in Teaneck, NJ

Considering this option. Had all my needs addressed, certainly a quality option.

Great place. My family felt it was t...

Great place. My family felt it was time for my mother who had just turned 92, not to be driving and to be around people . We found 5 star from A Place for Mom. They were great in suggesting 5 Star after talking to them about my mother whois still very active.
She went into the independent living part of the building where she has a beautiful apartment, lots of friends, plays cards and has a wonderful garden patio to enjoy the afternoons.
She takes breakfast and dinner in the beautiful dining
room where she dines with 3 other ladies.
This fabulous environment is something
that my family feels so happy that my mom is enjoying.
The staff, cleanness, service and care is wonderful.

My mother in law was very happy. Lots...

My mother in law was very happy. Lots of activities that appealed to her. The apartments and common areas are very nice and clean. Feels like your in a fancy hotel.

Good experience

My parents enjoy it. My parents are happy. I wish they’d expand their shuttle service. The food is fine. The best feature for the community is the friendliness of the staff. An experience with a community is almost always a very complicated and nuanced experience to express. The most important thing though is that my loved ones are happy.

Looked very nice

We toured this community when we were looking into care options for a loved one. This place looked very nice based on what we saw during our tour. Everyone was friendly and the facility itself was clean and attractive. We also got a chance to try the food, and it was good!

1 Bedroom starts at $3580.

1 Bedroom starts at $3580.

So Far, So Very Good

My mom has been at Five Star Residences of Teaneck since October. So far, it has been a very good experience: lovely campus, nice apartments, very good food (the best we experienced, and we ate at several before deciding), excellent entertainment in the evenings and good holiday/special event parties. The one thing I wished they did a better job of is checking on the resident and trying to introduce her more to the people there. They don't really facilitate this from what I can see.

This did not seem to be for assisted living.

This did not seem to be for assisted living. It was gorgeous but not easily accessible. It seemed like it would be overwhelming or overyeilding to navigate the place.

Great experiences so far

My Mom hasn't been here long, but the experiences I've had so far with the tour and the move-in process have been stellar. When I toured the director met with me personally, and we had several conversations. All of the staff I spoke with were very personable, and really won me over with the concern and interest they showed in my Mom. Mom is still a bit resistant, but I'm hoping they'll win her over, since this place seems really great.

Toured many, and nowhere else can compare!

I am very happy with this community, and my Mom loves it as well, it really is a wonderful place.
The staff are uniformly lovely, very positive and always smiling! And they are unobtrusive, the residents feel very independent.
My Mom really appreciates having all the people around, she enjoys the social activities and has made numerous friends.
There are nice touches, there has been a piano player when I have visited, and fashion shows where the residents can purchase clothing.
The grounds themselves are lovely, and the location is great.
Also, the food is wonderful, and the staff gets to know what individual residents like.

Mom is Happy

My mom is there. She likes the people, she likes the food, she's generally happy. She doesn't really do any of the activities...she plays bridge.

We visited Classic Residence and we l...

We visited Classic Residence and we liked it.

Great place! She liked the place but ...

Great place! She liked the place but has decided that it was "too fancy" for her and would rather stay home.

Are you ready to embrace a whole new level of independence? Five Star Premier Residences of Teaneck, formerly Classic Residence by Hyatt, is the community where you’ll find The Vital Elements that are important to living life to the fullest: Home, Wellness, Connection and Vitality.

Enjoy the comforts of home complemented by the services of a knowledgeable staff, even a classically trained executive chef.

Embrace a greater sense of well-being, knowing that you’ve made your own choice for your future.

Engage with new friends who share your interests and passion for life.

Enrich your mind, body and spirit every day with an array of lifestyle opportunities and events.

For added comfort, assisted living is available on site, should the need arise.

Experience health, happiness and vitality in a beautiful neighborhood setting convenient to the countless attractions of Manhattan and northern New Jersey.