Sycamore Creek Senior Living - Pickerington, OH

Sycamore Creek Senior Living - Pickerington, OH has yet not published prices.

DO NOT MOVE HERE!

DO NOT MOVE HERE! My mother was a resident and passed away on [date removed]. We were told that she was gone for at least 24 hours when she was found by my brother. No one from Sycamore Creek had checked on her, even though they are supposed to hear from each resident every morning and check on them if they don't. My brother rented a truck to move my mom's things from her apartment today ([date removed]). The locks had been changed and we cannot get into my mother's apartment. I called the office and was told that there is nothing that they can do about the situation. These are the most uncaring people that I have ever met. Do yourself a favor and do not move here or let anyone that you care about move here!

Samantha McCue

Hi Kaylynn,
We are very sorry about your mother’s passing first and foremost, we understand this can be a challenging time for loved ones and our goal is to be as helpful as possible. As you know, your mother resided in one of our independent living apartments. For residents in independent living, our community provides an apartment without care services, but residents often benefit from other conveniences, such as our anytime dining, basic housekeeping, social opportunities and access to our many community rooms. However, the privacy of residents in independent living is fully respected, and they have the choice to opt out of the use of common conveniences – as was the case with your mother. While we respected her desire to keep to herself, the staff do take note of the whereabouts of independent living residents when they can (such as meal times). Our staff did see your mother the night before as she picked up her meal to take back to her apartment. Also, we would truly like to apologize for any inconvenience when your family stopped by to move out her apartment. We had reached out many times since May 6th and were not aware of this move-out date you had planned, or we would have communicated with our staff to ensure proper access to the apartment. We would like to make this right for you and your family. Please reach out to our executive director at [removed] as we would like to help as much as possible.

Excellent Community

Sycamore Creek is and excellent community so far. The staff is nice, the food is good, and the facility itself is brand new. They seem to have a lot of activities there to keep everyone busy. They even have a movie theatre. My loved one immediately liked it there, so it seems to be a great fit.

Welcome to Sycamore Creek Senior Living, an upscale senior living community in Pickerington, Ohio. Here you can enjoy a full lifestyle that balances activity and independence. Our community offers 132 comfortable, maintenance-free apartments, along with luxurious amenities, chef-prepared meals, concierge services, transportation, and enriching activities.