Amber Park Assisted Living - Pickerington, OH

Not what we needed!

The people here answered all my questions and the tour was nice. The people that helped us were nice and accommodating. The place just was not what we needed. We wanted independent living and this was assisted living.

Good place, overall

Our experience with Amber Park Assisted Living has been a very good one, overall! I'd give them high marks across the board, it has been a generally pleasant experience throughout the whole process. It's a nice looking place, the people are friendly, and the resident are well cared for. I wish they'd accept some sort of public pay options for when you've spent all of your resources, however.

I would absolutely recommend!

Mom has been there for some time now and adjusting very well. The staff is awesome and really seem to care about the residents. There are many activities and something for everyone. I have not personally had the food but I haven't heard any complaints from Mom or my family members that have gotten the chance to eat there. I would most definitely recommend.

Not a good experience

Our experience with Amber Park Assisted Living was not a good one. I think they could have been much clearer explaining their pricing during the tour, the price that ended up being on the lease was much higher than what they quoted me during the touring process.
I don't feel like they provide very good service for the price they charge, either. The staff seemed untrained and inattentive. It felt like you had to constantly remind them to do their job. My loved one fell several times during her stay here, and I think a few of those could have been prevented with better trained staff.
I was also concerned that I seemed to be paying for services that they never performed. I was paying for weekly laundry service and I don't think they ever did her laundry, I ended up doing most of it myself.
I just really had a lot of problems here, and it isn't somewhere I would recommend to others.

The atmosphere seems energetic and alive

I have no complaints about the Amber Park Assisted Living. I like it a lot. My mom is very happy there. The atmosphere seems energetic and alive. The staff is also very friendly. I was recommend the Amber Park to anyone who is looking for a clean, friendly, high quality assisted living community. It has been an excellent experience. It's just a very nice place. Everyone is very nice and accommodating.

Really love this community. Caring staff and hard working director that addresses any concerns. Everyone works well as a team and treats my mom with respect. The food is delicious with everything being made fresh.

Looked like a nice place!

We toured this community when we were looking into care options for a loved one. I was very impressed by what I saw here, it looked very nice! It was well maintained and clean, and everyone seemed very friendly. Unfortunately at the time we were searching they had a long wait list, so it was not an option for us at the time.

It's going very well, and we are really pleased.

It's going very well, and we are really pleased. It's clean, and the staff is all very friendly. They have lots of great activities. They do field trips and go to the stores, movie night with popcorn. They got to tour the kitchen with the chef. The food is excellent!! There's not a lot of parking, it's not a huge issue though. Having a little more communication with the family would be good, and they were very open to the request for more communication. They have been very accommodating. The maintenance guy is awesome. The residents there seem happy and are social and friendly and that is what kind of made us choose this. The person who showed us around was great. The administration is very easy to work with.

Very nice from what I saw. ...

Very nice from what I saw. The lady at the front desk was very helpful. You were not allowed to visit the facility today, due to illness within the facility. They don't have rooms right now, and I need something ASAP.

Beautiful,like a hotel. M...

Beautiful,like a hotel. Mom would love it here. Dad moight think it too froo froo. VA but not medicaid. Expensive. Wonderful and warm staff.

Best facility of all...but ...

Best facility of all...but they have a waiting list for $100..24-7 nursing/activities and first-floor dining hall/Fairfield County VA benefits at about $3200/unit

Amber Park offers 86 well designed studio, one-bedroom, and two-bedroom retirement and assisted living apartments. We are pleased to provide senior community living without any long-term buy-in programs. An affordable monthly rent includes all utilities except personal telephone.

Amenities include three delicious chef-prepared meals each day served in our gracious dining room, caring on site staff available day and night, emergency call system in every suite, bus service, and housekeeping and maintenance service.

It would be our pleasure to introduce you to Amber Park in person. Our management team is available to provide further information and tours and would love to have you stop in for a complimentary meal.