Three Creeks Senior Living - Gahanna, OH

Beautiful Community, Friendly Staff and Delicious Food!

Lovely community with an attentive staff. The grounds are immaculate. We visited for Mother's Day and enjoyed the delicious meal and other festivities. HIGHLY recommend!

Samantha McCue

Hi, your wonderful feedback and rating mean a lot to us. We hope you have a great day!

Great experience

Such a kind and positive environment!! Very helpful staff.

Love this community! It is truly family!

HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE

During the time that my loved one was here it has been a very horrible experience. They have told me that they couldn’t handle her and within a couple of weeks they said that she would have to leave. The staff had her by herself all the time, she sat at meals by herself all the time, and also just alone in her room. They didn’t engage with her at all and they didn’t do anything with her. In the beginning we saw how beautiful the facility is, the room are gorgeous, and the food is nice. During the paper signing the Sales team promised me all different things like we’ll help her to activities, we’ll interact with her, and we’ll assist her with everything, but they did not. I would call to say include her in activities like Bingo but they would not take her. I would also call to make appointment for her hair but they would forget. All in all, it has just been a horrible experience with them. I am glad she’s in somewhere now where she is getting the care that she needs.

Samantha McCue

Hi, thank you for bringing this matter to our attention. We regret that you had a negative experience, and will use this as an opportunity to improve. We pride ourselves on our activity programming and apologize if you felt that your mother was not given the proper attention and guided more within our programs. Many of our residents enjoy the freedom they are given on whether or not to participate in activities, but we understand the desire to see your Mother interacting more and we apologize that was not the case. The care of our residents is our top priority and we will take note of your feedback on how we can improve. Please reach out to our executive director at [removed] should you have any additional information you would like to provide. We hope you will consider us again in the future. Take care.

Bright and colorful memory care unit

I toured here when trying to find a place for my mom to go and it was very nice. It’s a brand new facility and their memory care unit was very bright and colorful. The facility itself is huge. They have assisted living, independent living, and memory care available. Everything was pretty spotless and the people that gave me a tour were very nice as well as the people at the front desk. When I went, there were only maybe 3 residents around because it’s so new and the only resident I saw that was there was not very happy, though it was her first day and first days are always pretty difficult. The person giving me the tour talked to me about the activities they provide like music, crafts, and different things like that. I ultimately chose a different community for my mom that had more specialized care, but this was my choice originally.

Great, safe location

I really like the location and how safe it feels at Three Creeks Senior Living. I like it a lot it is top drawer. My loved one may never settle in, but that is just his disposition. He is used to being the boss. Although, when we take him out to dinner or lunch he is okay going back to Three Creeks. The staff is friendly and caring they listen to my questions and concerns. He likes the music that they have that comes in to entertain. It's a wait and sees how the staff is after we have been here for awhile. I'm hoping they keep up the ratio because they are getting more residents in there. Generally, the food is good, the ratio is good for now. Outdoors they have a putting green, lots of furniture, a fountain and a plant wall. It's all very lovely with white table clothes on the tables every day. I would absolutely today recommend this community to others.

No life available

The staff did a very nice job with my tour here, they took their time showing me around and answering all my questions. Unfortunately, they do not have a life which my friend needs in order for her to be transferred in and out of bed and to the restroom or showers.

Samantha McCue

Hi, thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback about your experience with us. We are happy you enjoyed our tour and considered moving your friend into our community. At this time, our communities are not equipped to handle lifts. While we understand that is a need of many people, we currently do not have the capacity to have one available. However, thank you for bringing this need to our attention so we can evaluate this for the future. If you should have an additional questions please do not hesitate to reach out to our staff. Thank you.

My parents are doing very well here

This is a brand new community and both my parents and I are so pleased with the care they are getting here. They have started to make friends and they are enjoying all the great amenities like the happy hour, the ice cream socials and going to the movies in the theater there. All the staff interacts with the residents they know them by name and they always talk with them or just say hi when they see them. It is wonderful here.

Food Is The Best Part

We were going to place in another community until stumbling onto this community and we decided on this. My father in law is quite happy here he has settled in and now starting to socialize and make new friends. The staff is very efficient and nice they interact with the residents. The community itself is clean well maintained they have ample common areas to sit outside and enjoy the fresh air. The food is exceptional I have to say we have eaten here several times and the food is wonderful.

Exceptional

I can not say enough about how wonderful the staff is at this community. They greet my parents buy name and are always asking what they can assist them with and they are quick to respond. I have not met one person that is not helpful and kind. Dad loves the food and they are accommodating. They enjoy playing bingo and have gone out to the movies. The grounds are nice and the community is very clean. I would recommend this community.

Welcome to Three Creeks Senior Living, a brand new community in Gahanna, Ohio. Here you or your loved one can enjoy a full lifestyle that balances activity, independence and assistance. It includes upscale amenities, chef-prepared meals, concierge services, transportation and enriching activities—all in suburban Columbus, between Gahanna and New Albany.