Creekside at the Village - Columbus, OH

Stay Away!

My parents moved into Creekside where my dad passed away after four months and my mother lived until her death 2 years after my dad passed away. My dad was never happy there, but my mother was until major changes in management took place. The original team we worked with were superb, but they were either forced out or quit and the new teams declined with each change. Most of these patients have family units that care about them above all else and resent the interference by the staff. The staff are lacking in appropriate education for their positions and do not have the necessary compassion or skill to deal with difficult situations (and that goes for the corporate executive staff as well). The food (kosher) is sometimes good, but more often uneatable. The nursing care is poor. In summation, I would steer clear of Creekside. There are newer and better facilities in the central Ohio area to be considered.

The sales staff was extremely unprofessional and did not appear to like the elderly population. The memory care facility was more like an institution. I did not tour the main building but it seemed unsuitable for those needing nursing care.

Review of Creekside at the Village

I am very happy here. I have to say its best place for me. There are intelligent people around me, the location is wonderful, the apartment is beautiful and I am just happy here.

I’ve made many friends here and it was very easy to make friends. I really enjoy it here and I feel we are very lucky here. I also am very happy with the staff. Everyone is so pleasant and wonderful.

Review of Creekside at the Village

Overall, I've been very impressed with every aspect of Creekside at the Village. The physical facility is impressive, and I think the cost is reasonable for such a nice place, and the nursing and medical care is extremely good. They have very successfully created an environment of caring. Because they have that kind of approach and because of all the amenities they provide, it is reassuring and comforting to me to know my mother is there. And as my mother foes through the changes that are inevitable with age, it's good to know the services are there to assist her. It's very reassuring to know that she'll be able to stay within the Wexner Heritage Village system. It really is the comprehensiveness of the program that makes it so special and different.

Review of Creekside at the Village

My mother has been living at Creekside at the Village for several years and I could not be more pleased with her experience. She loves that she can continue to live in her own home and is near to her friends, family and community. I can relax knowing she is safe, happy and has everything she needs right on the Wexner Heritage Village Campus. And we both appreciate the warm, professional staff members who look after her just the way I would. From the beautiful building and grounds to the lively social life + terrific staff, my mother and I agree there is no place in Central Ohio that can even begin to measure up to Creekside at the Village.

Valet parking. Cafe open to public. ...

Valet parking. Cafe open to public. Just off of 13 N of Newark Jewish

As part of Wexner Heritage Village – Central Ohio’s oldest and most trusted source of senior healthcare and housing services – Creekside at the Village is uniquely positioned to give older adults a one-of-a-kind independent and assisted living experience.

Sophisticated, elegant and warm, everything about Creekside at the Village demonstrates an attention to detail and a passion for fine living.

Our luxury one- and two-bedroom apartments are available in a wide range of sizes and open floor plans. Large enough to accommodate your favorite furnishings and family treasures, every Creekside at the Village apartment is outfitted with a full-size kitchen that includes all appliances, high end finishes such as granite countertops and crown molding, generous closets and a washer and dryer. Fireplaces, balconies and covered porches and patios are available in many models.

A restaurant-style breakfast and dinner are served each day on white table cloths and by uniformed attendants in our stately Oak Room. And for lunch, our casual café offers soups, sandwiches and more. Private dining rooms and full-service catering are available to host family and friends for special events and holidays.

The Creekside at the Village lifestyle is centered on helping each member live as independently as possible, while being ready with the appropriate supports and services when they are needed.

Our menu of flexible care options is fully customizable so that each member receives just what they need – nothing more and nothing less. Members can take advantage of free transportation to medical appointments or use our on-site primary care physician, optometrist, podiatrist, audiologist and radiology, laboratory and physical therapy services.

Each of our apartments is equipped with an emergency response system and nursing care is available 24 hours a day. Plus, Creekside at the Village members go to the front of the line for access to Wexner Heritage Village’s comprehensive network of senior healthcare services, including post-acute rehabilitation, memory care and hospice.

Creekside at the Village is committed to providing an environment that supports the social, physical, spiritual and intellectual health of its members.

Each month, our dedicated, full-time life enrichment staff develops a calendar of programming designed to support the social, physical and spiritual health of Creekside at the Village members. From happy hours and birthday parties to chair yoga and religious study, there is something for everyone. Plus, we provide free transportation for shopping, entertainment, dining out and other regularly scheduled outings.

We are located just steps from a thriving community center with an indoor and outdoor swimming pool, a top-of-the-line fitness center, its own theater and a rich menu of arts programming, including film festivals, book fairs and rotating art installations. Just minutes from Downtown Columbus’ professional sports venues, museums and restaurants, Creekside at the Village is a short drive from Port Columbus International Airport and The Ohio State University. We are adjacent to a lively city center that features shopping, dining and entertainment options as well as Capital University and a public library.