Cherry Blossom Senior Living - Columbus, OH

Cherry Blossom Senior Living - Columbus, OH has yet not published prices.

Review of Cherry Blossom Senior Living

Excellent place to live - beautiful surrounding great artwork, wonderful food, outstanding service personnel, super apartments. Best place I've seen for senior living. One look around and you'll be totally impressed. Lots of great activities. A great place to live.

IT's All Included!

If you’re looking for a new senior living facility in Columbus, you should take a tour of cherry blossom. For one monthly charge, a resident will find that the majority of the amenities are ALL INCLUDED. This phrase was emphasized over and over again. Our tour was given by their knowledgeable and friendly move-in coordinator. Not only did [name removed] answer all your questions, but she was very patient with my parents, including telling my Dad, yes, it’s ALL INCLUDED!

Review of Cherry Blossom Senior Living

Great place to live. People very helpful and nice.

Review of Cherry Blossom Senior Living

A very nice friendly community. The staff and residents are very friendly and inviting. Like the food - is delicious and the activities enjoyable.

Great!

Review of Cherry Blossom Senior Living

If you're looking for a new senior living facility in Columbus, you should take a tour of Cherry Blossom. For one monthly charge, a resident will find that the majority of the amenities are ALL INCLUDED. This phrase was emphasized over and over again. Our tour was given by their knowledgeable and friendly move-in coordinator. Not only did [name removed] answer all our questions, but she was very patient with my parents, included telling my Dad, yes, it's ALL INCLUDED. :)

Review of Cherry Blossom Senior Living

This is the most amazing place. The executive Director came to my home to talk to me. She made me feel so comfortable and I knew the community was still under construction but I could feel the waming. Since I moved in on [date removed] there has been no regrets. The entire staff is awesome. The activities are fun and the variety is great. Food is delicious here. I highly recommend the place. 6 stars or more!

Review of Cherry Blossom Senior Living

This community is not completed but attention given to me has been excellent.

Review of Cherry Blossom Senior Living

Great staff! Beautiful place. Very nice.