Superior Woods Healthcare Center - Ypsilanti, MI

True honest review

Don't let the previous reviews fool you. I was there today and immediately removed my mother only after 2 days.
The lack of care and conditions were horrible, they should be shut down and the Health department will be contacted.
I also met with management and their care-free attitude and lack of concern for their patients should scare you.
Avoid this place!!!

Dad is doing fine at Superior Woods!!!!!

They just hired a new program director so they will be doing more activities and programs. They currently offer daily exercise classes and some daily activities. The community is clean and I would recommend it. The food is not as good as he would like but I think they are working on that.

Nice place. overall

Overall our experience with Superior Woods was a good one. It's a very neat, nice looking place, and I never noticed any odors (which was a problem with others I saw). The staff was fabulous, the people were all very kind and caring. They really bent over backwards to be accommodating! They did not have a place to call on weekends that you could talk with someone as how he was doing that day. The food was average. It's not particularly luxurious, but they provide friendly, quality care, and a good atmosphere.

Superior Woods Healthcare Center is a nursing home. It provides medical nursing service for seniors with serious illnesses or disabilities twenty-four hours a day, delivered by registered nurses, licensed practical nurses, and certified nurse aids.