StoryPoint Saline - Saline, MI

StoryPoint Saline offers a variety of options perfect for seniors looking to remain independent while receiving exceptional care. Whether you choose our Independent Living, Enhanced Living, Assisted Living or Memory Care services, rest easy knowing you can relax in your own spacious apartment while we take care of the rest. Schedule a tour to see for yourself why our residents are so happy and healthy.

We cannot thank you enough for all you courteous help in getting out mother to move to StoryPoint. Moving from out of town is a lot of work but [removed] and staff have made the process stress free

Thoroughly enjoyed [removed], the accordionist recently. I grew up in a Polish community where we all danced to the polka. He began his performance playing polka tunes which made me teary eyed. Sat next to a gal who knew all the words to all the songs which made it more fun

I absolutely love this place. It was very difficult to putting husband into memory care but this one fit the will.
I am there every day to see my husband, so I think I’m a pretty good observer. From the caretakers to the culinary staff, it is great. The caretakers go beyond the mark. They are caring and professional.
I have recommend Story Point to other people.

I am truly grateful for all that Story point and its caring employee do for my mother on a daily basis.

[Removed] – new shuttle driver
My mom adores the movie offerings called “ live at the met”.
The newest saline shuttle driver was so considerate and safety minded when he transported my mom and one other resident last Saturday. He went above and beyond when he excited them into the theater to came right into them at shows end. Thank you [Removed]!!!

I absolutely love living her! I feel so loved and cared for. The entire staff goes out of their way to help the residents. I am so happy I decided to move here… I never want to leave here!

I love it here and never want to move.

Amazing building employees are friendly and engaging.

Toured the community with my uncle and cousins. Very impressed with the staff and how engaged they are with everyone. Lots of fun activities. Feels like a fun and caring environment.

My husband and I love living at Story Point.

My wife and I have lived in 4 different communities and Story Point is by far the best. The care and food are top notch.
We (myself and my wife) have finally found our home!

All the staff are very friendly and give good care, clean, efficient and good food.

Many thanks for the staff thoughtfulness. Story Point has been a wonderful new home. We are enjoying the comforts, friendships, freedom from longtime responsibilities and security we are finding here.

Happy to have this environment and like the staff and residents. My husband passed away here on January 10th and the support and attention and received was way far from what I expected. The entire staff was here for me special kudos to the wellness director and her assistant.

[Removed] the executive director and all the staff care about our well being and comfort. They are to be commended for their daily attentiveness and highly praised for their responses to our needs.

Our move to Story Point a year ago was a weighty decision and it has proven to be a wise one! The property administrator is always available to answer questions and provide support.

I cannot thank you enough for moving my parents into Story Point. Everyone has been amazing and my parents could not be happier! [removed] in your wellness department is truly wonderful and we appreciate all she has done

I attended craft beer & wine event at this community that was amazing from the chefs' selections of homemade hors d'oeuvres to the music, everything was just class! We also toured this beautiful community and was very impressed.

No communication!

When I toured and first moved my father into this community, it was a good fit for him. The place was clean and very beautiful. After my father had to go to the hospital, though, they have not returned any of my phone calls, They do not communicate with me and they send me a larger bill for 2 months for not giving them a 60-day notice about moving farther out. It ended up not being a good experience.

Cathy is very easy to work with. Has lots of ideas & connections.

Story Point has been very supportive of the Saline Senior Center’s programs & activities. They have provided food entertainment & prizes for many programs. Their staff is very friendly & easy to work with. They have become a good partner in providing a wonderful program for the senior population in the Saline area.

Story Point does an excellent job providing services to our community. Very helpful with our special events.

Dad seems to like it!

All of the staff are very cordial and delightful. They encourage participation in activities and allow residents to display their artwork. My dad is delighted with the variety of food offered. I would like to see minor details in construction addressed such as faulty appliances and clogged drains.

The food is fantastically good!!!!!

My husband is doing much better than I expected since he moved into StoryPoint. The staff that work with him have been really nice and they all have great attitudes. The community is clean and well taken care of. He is branching out and I never knew him to reach out to people this much before. We learned to play Rummikub and attended a church service. This community gets our recommendation.

Its Been A Transition

It has been transition process of my mother, but this is a good community. Things are going good and the staff has been very helpful. They are very welcoming and kind. It has been a nice experience and I would recommend this community.

Nice place!

My father is doing pretty good, he is doing really well with adjusting to the move. The staff at Story Point are real caring and friendly. The meals are very good. There are a lot of activities the residents are able to participate in. This is a nice place overall.