StoryPoint Saline offers a variety of options perfect for seniors looking to remain independent while receiving exceptional care. Whether you choose our Independent Living, Enhanced Living, Assisted Living or Memory Care services, rest easy knowing you can relax in your own spacious apartment while we take care of the rest. Schedule a tour to see for yourself why our residents are so happy and healthy.

This is a fabulous caring, friendly and loving place.

The food is so yummy! Care is great! I love my home.

They saw my potential… they made my dream come true.

So happy I made the move!

We are a family here. All are welcome and we all matter.

Great food in the bistro!

Excellent staff with exceptional. Attention to detail.

Care staff are very attentive!

Great staff working here! Truly focused on the residents.

Such a warm and friendly environment. Staff are incredibly helpful and always have time to stop and chat.

The staff is absolutely amazing. The President’s health and happiness are top priority.

The food is better here than a five star restaurant.

Amazing. Very clean and friendly staff.

Has surpassed all my expectations.

Beautiful community with outstanding staff. Five stars all the way.

It’s like being in a great big family where you can share life with people who care. Smiles all around. Executive director is awesome and really cares!
This is my home!

So clean! The housekeeping staff is always on top of everything. Very friendly, helpful.

What an amazing community! Toured my folks and now they are on a wait list for a 2 bedroom apartment.

The food is amazing! I highly recommend!

Amazing community. Staff is attentive and passionate about what they do !

Very professional and friendly setting. A great place to be.

Residents and staff are all so happy. I highly recommend.

Residents are served with compassion.

5 star dining. Best care staff around. The team here is a perfect example of how to do things right.

The dedication and work ethic of the staff have blown me away! Wow!

Great events and programs! Lots to do!

Beautiful community and caring staff. State of the art equipment to assist in resident safety residents are engaged!

Great staff and very professional. Treat residents like family.

A wonderful place! I could see the joy in all of the senior’s eyes. Very clean.

Story Point is such a beautiful community. The staff are warm and welcoming.

A beautiful campus and building. The staff and residents seem so happy.

The atmosphere is fun and laid back! The residents were enjoying themselves! The staff was very kind. I recommend Story Point.

A beautiful facility. I am looking forward to living here!

Amazing food! The staff is friendly, the building is spotless and I was impressed with the smiles I saw on everyone’s faces… especially the residents! This is the place to be!

A dynamic community for seniors! So much to do!

I highly recommend living here!

They have a lot to offer at Story Point. Smiles are contagious and the hugs are free!

Executive director has a sweet soul and a deep compassion for helping people find what makes them happy. A lovely place to enjoy living,

Will have my parents move here! The care they give is wonderful and the staff think as residents as family.

Executive director is hands down the best in the industry! If you have a loved one living here or if you are someone looking for an amazing mentor to help you grow.. This is the only place to be!

The relationships with the residents and staff are so sincere and caring. I am impressed!

Thoughtful and caring staff. Soon this will be our parents’ home and what a wonderful place for them to have quality of life in their later years!

Story Point strives continuously to make sure they can give the best service possible all of the time!
10/10 recommend!

My husband is in memory care at Story Point. He has the best care in the area! The food is gourmet and exquisitely prepared by the finest chef! I am delighted with Story Point!

The staff are friendly and treated us all so well!
Shared a few drinks at the pub there! Wow!

I absolutely love this community!
The staff is fantastic!

I highly recommend this place for anyone looking for superior senior living!

One of the best places for senior living. The community embraces you with happiness. The food is phenomenal!

Story Point has made me feel like family as soon as I walked through the door! The management is spectacular! Exceeds expectations!

The leadership staff has been amazing and assisted with my dad’s transition (move) to the community. The attention and level of preparation to make this move successful has really helped! We are confident this is the right decision!

A heartfelt thank you for your excellent and loving care of my father during his stay and last days – you were tremendous!

Employees are passionate about residents and each other. Life enrichment director has an amazing ability to understand the residents in a deep meaningful way!

Such a wonderful environment and residents!

Very clean and residents looked happy. The food was delicious.

I had a great experience when I visited Story Point! Everyone was nice, welcoming, and available to answer any questions!

A step above the rest! We toured several senior living facilities in search for a place for my aunt. The community is beautifully decorated and welcoming. The choice is clear, Story Point is the place we entrust to care for our aunt without hesitation!

This is so much more than a place for seniors to live. It is a community, a family and a life changing experience.

Warm and Inviting

StoryPoint Saline is a very nice and well-maintained community. The atmosphere is very warm and inviting. My mom is currently living in the independent resident's area, but she may be needing more care in the future. The staff is very friendly and helpful. I have dined there with my mom and the food is really great. They have nice patios with flowers all around for the residents to enjoy. There are numerous activities for the residents to engage in. I would recommend this community to others.

I have assisted with placement of several senior residents at Story Point Saline. My most recent experience involved an Ann Arbor couple who placed their home for safe and moved into an independent apartment. This morning I received an unsolicited call from them praising the StoryPoint staff for going above and beyond to make them feel comfortable and welcome!

Great staff and community.

We cannot thank you enough for all you courteous help in getting our mother to move to Story Point.
Moving from out of town is a lot of work but [Removed] and staff have made the process stress free.

I absolutely love this place. It was a difficult to put my husband into memory care but this one fit the bill.
I am there every day to see my husband, so I think I’m a pretty good observer. From the care givers to culinary staff, it is great.

Maintenance does a fantastic job!
They work quickly, efficiently and with a smile.

The staff always make it a great day! So thoughtful!

The buffet is amazing! The food is like a 5 star dining experience.

The best meal I have ever had was served to me at StoryPoint! Great!!!

The salads are so fresh and delicious! Everyone is friendly and smile a lot!

The food is sublime and perfectly cooked!
Just think…
I get this every day!

The receptionist is the first person people see when they come through the door. They address everyone’s questions and handle everything with grace and good humor. A real asset to StoryPoint!

The desserts are outstanding! Yum!

Great events! I really had fun at the Luau! Music, food, fun and wonderful decorations!

Wonderful homemade fresh bread! Wow!

Service is great and the food is fantastic!

The food is fantastic! Really enjoy the salmon.

I really enjoy the food and beautiful dining room!

Love the food! Salad, stink and soup are excellent!
Great variety!

Thank you for the tour and lunch. My mother and I are very impressed with how beautiful Story Point is. The activities you offer are perfect for her and I’m sure she would enjoy living there.

The wait staff is very good and on top of everything!

I enjoy all the different programs and activities. Great place to be!

This is a wonderful community. One person and especially appreciate in [Removed]. He is studying HVAC and putting his knowledge to good use. He repaired my air conditioning unit, explained what he was doing each step of the way and kept me updated as he progressed in the repair – Good work [Removed]!

[Removed] is an excellent house keeper.

Take wonderful care of residents. Thank you and keep up the great work.

The different games are enjoyable! Very fun here!

“5 Stars”
The food is very good!
Carry on with the great desserts! The housekeepers are wonderful and very cheerful!

My parents have made many good friends with residents and staff. We appreciate everything you have done to make this transition 100% painless. The facility, the food and activities are second to none. We have encouraged many friends to consider Story Point.

Staff are always cheerful and upbeat; ready to help everyone!

Some of the best servers in dining room! Always have a smile!

The food here can be described in one word…. “Yummy”!

Love the entertainment here!

“Wow”
I attended the “Arts, beats and eats” event here. It was a really fun Saturday event! Food was exceptional!

“Best Ever!”
The steak I had here was the best ever!
Portions were generous and fork – tender!
Delicious mashed sweet potatoes!

“Thank you”!
We all enjoyed dinner very much! I could eat here every day!

I had the spaghetti for dinner – the sauce was tasty and I love it!

The desserts are super!

So many activities are in the PM – when I nap! Yet that is my choice.
Daily news feels a little much a waste of time vs paper. Perhaps once a week – after all we receive the monthly.
Meals are anticipated especially dinner. I feel I am on a cruise - food is wonderful tables well set – unless I am at the 2nd seating - then table cloth is often stained.

“I love StoryPoint”!
Thank you for hiring such extraordinary staff! Recently while I was ill someone came to check on me every day! I love StoryPoint.

I appreciate the dedication to US residents by the leadership and staff of Storypoint so applauded by your, executive director, and for the many hours you spent in coordinating all of the aspects of the restoration project.

Thank you maintenance team for handling the renovation/repair work in our community. Your team waded through many diplomatic hurdles involving builders, insurance claims, plumbing issues, etc. To be sure that the job was done right and we were satisfied with the results. We are grateful for the updates.

Service is great and over the top! They take great care of us! The flowers outside are magnificent!

Excellent job with laundry! It is always folded neatly and is clean and fresh.

Server maintained a pleasant demeanor and very attentive.

Server in bistro very pleasant! Food great!

Very attentive wait staff in restaurant!

Our server with her beautiful smile took great care of us.
Chicken soup was very good.
Compliments to the chef!

We cannot be happier with the food. The chef and his staff are outstanding. The brunches are to die for! Thank you for your creativity!

The bus driver [Removed] goes out of his way to be helpful!
Top drawer performance.

Special events are great!

Good help!
Good people!

Our server is absolutely wonderful! Cheerful and always aware. Most appreciative of staff and their understanding of our needs.

Best there is!
Love the staff!

Friendly service.

Super Super! Compliments to the chef. Wait staff great!

The salads are outstanding!

The cheesecake might just be the best I’ve ever had!

My compliments to the chef! Chicken tastes very good. Keep up the good work!

Love the food!

Meals are excellent! Vegetables are cooked perfectly! Servers are excellent!

Wonderful home-style dinners!
Servers are wonderful also!

Desserts are great!

We always appreciate and value the staff! Staff are fun, witty, caring and warm.

We are truly grateful to all of the culinary staff and services who make us residents and our families your focus.

Chef and staff do a marvelous job!

Wonderful brunch!

The brunches are very nice.

Dinner is delicious. I enjoy the meals very much. I look forward to every meal.

Good meals and good service.

Meals are excellent.

The severs are excellent meals are very good - Done perfect Thank you for pleasant dinners.

Meals are excellent. The severs are super.

All-star staff. Very happy place to live, delicious meals.

The meals at StoryPoint are great! We love the services!

The food settings and service are amazing!
The staff all shines!

Food surpasses all. Expectations… everything tastes great! Thank you all!

Bistro food is excellent!

Amazing staff that care so much about their residents. Everything about this place amazes me. Thank you for all your hard work.

A++

I would highly recommend Story Point Saline. It's a very clean, friendly environment and the staff is amazing. My grandmother is currently living here in an independent apartment and she thoroughly enjoys it!

Beautiful place and very caring staff

Thanks

Walking in I was greeted by a very friendly manager who helped me find a place for my mom quick and painless thanks

Very nice place, clean and very well kept. The staff care about the residents and their care and well being

Best of all I have looked at.

Found the right place

Outstanding group of people giving loving care.

I have to thank you from the bottom of my heart for bringing us to Story Point.
We absolutely love it and fell like we are home!

I have never been happier in my life! I should have done this 10 years ago.

Been here 1 ½ years – adjustment very difficult but now I am comfortable and made good friends. Staff is upbeat, fun! I’m glad I am here!

I am happy at Story Point. My husband who passed away in memory care had excellent care. Staff was unbelievably caring.
Like here for me has been mostly good. The staff from [Removed] (ED) to housekeeping, laundry receptionist, [Removed], [Removed], [Removed] to [Removed] a few have been so pleasant and are good listeners. Special kudos also to [Removed] (Bistro) and [Removed] (laundry)

Waffle Wednesday was a great idea! Yummm

[Removed] and [Removed] what a team!

Our decision to move into Story Point has exceeded our expectation. [Removed], executive director, leads a capable crew of team leader and staff who provide for our daily needs, enrichment opportunities, and intellectual pursuits. Chef [Removed] provides in with a daily variety of changing menus. Brunches and the new waffle Wednesday are truly special.

I love everything at Story Point. It is a beautiful facility and the staff is very caring efficient and professional. I love the special events like waffle Wednesday and Bingo and Beverages!

Wonderful independent living!

Love this place

Great place to work the staff is so very friendly... lots of hugs going out here!! The residents here seem very happy and engaged with the staff. There is always something going on in the community. I would LOVE to retire in a facility like this.❤❤❤

Love this place!! Very clean and beautiful the staff and care is amazing!! The food is delicious best chef around!

Why we love Story Point

Story Point Ann Arbor is an amazing place to work, the staff is always friendly and helpful.. There is always lots for the residents to do, from drinks with bingo to planting and watching things grow...To having your nails done or just listening to some local talent...And the food is grand and served to you with a smile...And don't forget our rooms get cleaned by the friendly Housekeeping staff, and who wouldn't enjoy that!!

Simply the best!
[Removed] is incredible. From the first meeting through moving in and making mom feel welcome and loved.
The staff is fantastic!
Thank you!

The facility is very nice and [Removed] does a great job. They offer an abundance of activities, lovely patio areas and nicely appointed dining facilities. While the apartment rates are reasonably, it ends up being one of the more expensive facilities when you add in the extra charges for levels of care and memory care.

I would (rate) Story Point all A +.
Everyone has been great! [Removed] is the greatest! I came here after looking and being informed with a lot of other senior centers. Story Point in every subject ranks the highest for me. My mom is treated at the highest in all ways. I thank you all for the great new life for my mom!

Culinary staff ([Removed]) is truly professional, attentive and courteous. I attribute that to caring!

Over all we couldn’t be happier with this community!

We can’t say it enough… how happy we have been to be a part of the Story Point family for the past year! An amazing group of people who make a big difference in the lives of so many!

Thank you for the huge amount of love and support you gave my mom during her too short stay (1 year 5 months) at Story Point. I considered mom and myself very blessed to have had all of you in our life.
I will always be so grateful.

As a home care physical therapist I visit many senior facilities and the staff at Story Point is the best I have had contact with.

We cannot thank you enough for all you courteous help in getting out mother to move to StoryPoint. Moving from out of town is a lot of work but [removed] and staff have made the process stress free

Thoroughly enjoyed [removed], the accordionist recently. I grew up in a Polish community where we all danced to the polka. He began his performance playing polka tunes which made me teary eyed. Sat next to a gal who knew all the words to all the songs which made it more fun

I absolutely love this place. It was very difficult to putting husband into memory care but this one fit the will.
I am there every day to see my husband, so I think I’m a pretty good observer. From the caretakers to the culinary staff, it is great. The caretakers go beyond the mark. They are caring and professional.
I have recommend Story Point to other people.

I am truly grateful for all that Story point and its caring employee do for my mother on a daily basis.

[Removed] – new shuttle driver
My mom adores the movie offerings called “ live at the met”.
The newest saline shuttle driver was so considerate and safety minded when he transported my mom and one other resident last Saturday. He went above and beyond when he excited them into the theater to came right into them at shows end. Thank you [Removed]!!!

I absolutely love living her! I feel so loved and cared for. The entire staff goes out of their way to help the residents. I am so happy I decided to move here… I never want to leave here!

I love it here and never want to move.

Amazing building employees are friendly and engaging.

Toured the community with my uncle and cousins. Very impressed with the staff and how engaged they are with everyone. Lots of fun activities. Feels like a fun and caring environment.

My husband and I love living at Story Point.

My wife and I have lived in 4 different communities and Story Point is by far the best. The care and food are top notch.
We (myself and my wife) have finally found our home!

All the staff are very friendly and give good care, clean, efficient and good food.

Many thanks for the staff thoughtfulness. Story Point has been a wonderful new home. We are enjoying the comforts, friendships, freedom from longtime responsibilities and security we are finding here.

Happy to have this environment and like the staff and residents. My husband passed away here on January 10th and the support and attention and received was way far from what I expected. The entire staff was here for me special kudos to the wellness director and her assistant.

[Removed] the executive director and all the staff care about our well being and comfort. They are to be commended for their daily attentiveness and highly praised for their responses to our needs.

Our move to Story Point a year ago was a weighty decision and it has proven to be a wise one! The property administrator is always available to answer questions and provide support.

I cannot thank you enough for moving my parents into Story Point. Everyone has been amazing and my parents could not be happier! [removed] in your wellness department is truly wonderful and we appreciate all she has done

I attended craft beer & wine event at this community that was amazing from the chefs' selections of homemade hors d'oeuvres to the music, everything was just class! We also toured this beautiful community and was very impressed.

No communication!

When I toured and first moved my father into this community, it was a good fit for him. The place was clean and very beautiful. After my father had to go to the hospital, though, they have not returned any of my phone calls, They do not communicate with me and they send me a larger bill for 2 months for not giving them a 60-day notice about moving farther out. It ended up not being a good experience.

Cathy is very easy to work with. Has lots of ideas & connections.

Story Point has been very supportive of the Saline Senior Center’s programs & activities. They have provided food entertainment & prizes for many programs. Their staff is very friendly & easy to work with. They have become a good partner in providing a wonderful program for the senior population in the Saline area.

Story Point does an excellent job providing services to our community. Very helpful with our special events.

Dad seems to like it!

All of the staff are very cordial and delightful. They encourage participation in activities and allow residents to display their artwork. My dad is delighted with the variety of food offered. I would like to see minor details in construction addressed such as faulty appliances and clogged drains.

The food is fantastically good!!!!!

My husband is doing much better than I expected since he moved into StoryPoint. The staff that work with him have been really nice and they all have great attitudes. The community is clean and well taken care of. He is branching out and I never knew him to reach out to people this much before. We learned to play Rummikub and attended a church service. This community gets our recommendation.

Its Been A Transition

It has been transition process of my mother, but this is a good community. Things are going good and the staff has been very helpful. They are very welcoming and kind. It has been a nice experience and I would recommend this community.

Nice place!

My father is doing pretty good, he is doing really well with adjusting to the move. The staff at Story Point are real caring and friendly. The meals are very good. There are a lot of activities the residents are able to participate in. This is a nice place overall.