• Assistance with all aspects of daily living

I have toured this facility in the past and would consider it. It is out of my mother's budget however.

A larger unit. The layout with the 4 buildings for different levels of care is good. The facility was clean and well organized. Rooms are of good size for dementia resident.

Great place

Crystal Creek is a very nice facility. It is well run and very good with its residents. It is also a great value. I marked 4-stars for cleanliness because the decor is dated and getting a bit "worn" - however the facility is kept very clean. I am glad my mother moved there.

Happy Environment!!

I have no complaints about my loved ones move into this property. The staff have been wonderful to work with and
I am comfortable with the care they have providing her. She has had no problems with the meals and enjoys participating in some of the activities with the other residents. Overall we are pleased with the experience and would recommend it to anyone.

Great spot

Crystal Creek does a great job with my mother. I am very happy with the staff and the facilities. The only thing some people may have an issue with is that the decor is a bit dated. It isn't as "fresh" as some other facilities - but the staff's attentiveness more than makes up for it.

BEWARE, a hellish nightmare...

My mother was here for four years. The facility changed owners after two years and services deteriorated significantly under the new owner. Residents are routinely medicated with Risperadol, an anti-psychotic medication that acts as a strong sedative so most residents were hanging out of wheelchairs. Apparently, it is easier to take of people who are almost unconscious--but such strong medications do result in MANY residents falling and hurting themselves. Moreover, this medication is not approved for dementia patients. When we found out that my mother was being given this medication, we stopped it immediately.

Care of residents is deplorable. My mother would not be taken to the toilet for many hours on end, so she would end up sitting in wet or soiled adult diaper. So inhumane! I cannot blame the nurses aids b/c they were understaffed and were paid minimum wage. I could provide so many more examples but suffice it to say that THE BLAME FOR THIS DEPLORABLE CARE LIES ENTIRELY WITH THE OWNER .

Nice Place!!

I have no complaints about the tour I had taken of this community for my father. The staff where on time to our appointment and made sure to answer any questions that we had for them in detail. It was just not the right fit in the end decision.

Approachable staff!

My loved one is very happy with the staff there! They are sure to cater to my loved one's needs and requests, and they are sure to listen and interact with residents. I am also pleased with the administrative staff, as they are very approachable. My only negative is that my loved one is at a higher level of cognition than others in the facility, so he doesn't get many chances to interact with others, but overall, his stay is going wonderfully!

Very accommodating facility

Excellent staff and management! I would definitely bring my my mom there. The housekeeping staff is very attention to detail.

It is adequate

Mom had a good respite stay at this community. The staff were ok. We did have some issues and the staff addressed these. It appears to be a nice community. Mom seemed to like the food. I think this is a difficult service to provide and they do a fair job. I would recommend taking a look into this community.

8 weeks of a disaster

My family had our dad here, with Alzheimer's disease, for two months in 2017. In that time he declined significantly in health. While there he had a fall which resulted in stitches and no staff member witnessed it and nobody knew how long he was on the floor before helping him. For his safety we approved medication for him to keep him safe at night. The staff never followed through with medicine for his sun downers at night. The staff was unable to bathe him and he went weeks without proper hygiene. We, the family shaved him, cut his hair and clipped his nails. He began isolating in his room, sleeping a lot, and lost his appetite. It was alleged he got physically aggressive with another patient, again, no staff member witnessed the incident. The home ambulanced him for a psychiatric evaluation. The hospital declined to keep him as he has late stage Alzheimer's with behavioral issues. The hospital discharged him without any prescription for mood or behavior. Crystal creek communicated to us that we needed to hire a one on one care giver for him to return to the facility. We were told his care was all inclusive. The same day he was released from the hospital Crystal Creek wrote an order to have a second psychiatric evaluation done at a different hospital. They did not communicate with us about this. We visited dad the day he returned from the hospital and the staff told us. We got a call the ambulance picked him up at 9:15 pm that same day. We met with the ER staff, they were not aware that he was evaluated the night before or that dad was injected with Haldol, yet they were to evaluate his psychiatric well being. Dad's son met with Crystal Creek the day after his admission to the second hospital and they assured him dad could return, without us hiring the one on one care giver, and he would be placed in a different building. Dad was diagnosed with a urinary track infection (while at Crystal Creek dad used very few of the adult diapers we supplied)and had to stay in the hospital until it cleared up. Crystal Creek and the hospital set a date for his return to the home. The hospital discharge report stated dad had late stage Alzheimer's with behavioral issues and no medication for his behavior was prescribed. On the day of his anticipated return, dad's son went to the home to pick up clothing and shoes, while there he was told the owner would not accept dad back at the home. We had to find another placement for dad. The second hospital agreed to keep him until we did. Dad spent seventeen nights in a hospital while Crystal Creek led us to believe he could return. Crystal Creek failed to provide adequate care for our dad, they did not communicate directly about his care, they did not coordinate his care plans with the employees and they put him at significant risk. They evaluated him prior to his admission, but demonstrated a lack of knowledge about caring for an Alzheimer's patient. They disrespected him and us his family. They demonstrated a total lack of compassion for him and for us. Upon admission to Crystal Creek dad could walk unassisted, use the bathroom with cues, socialize, sustain an appetite, and participate in activities. As mentioned at the start, dad's health has significantly declined since two months at Crystal Creek, he now is receiving hospice care.

Working Out Well

My aunt is being cared for very well here at this community. I'am satisfied with her move to this facility. The have a great staff, and they have been great to work with. She has gotten involved in some of the activities they offer. Everything has worked out very well, and I would recommend this community.

A Great Community for My Parents

everything is working out very well since my parents move to this community. It is a very nice place, and I'am pleased with all they have done for us. I love the fact my parents is able to remain together, every other facility wanted to separate them. I know they are being cared for very well. The staff is very good, they have been great to work with. Everything has worked out very, and they are great community. I would highly recommend this community.

Everything Is Going Well For Us Here At This Community

My mother is doing as well as can be expected. This is a nice community and overall she is well. Everybody has been friendly and nice. I know she is safe and good hands. They are providing her with good care, and I'am satisfied with her move here. It has been a great experience for us here.

Not A Recommendable Community!!

Every time i would go to visit my loved one they were always dirty. I bought my loved one a toothbrush and i saw that they didn't even open it. During the day when managers were around the staff would be trying to take care of the residents, but when the managers weren't there at night they would just sit around and be on their phones and watching television. There is a porch outside and it's always kept dirty.

The facility isn't as updated as others that we visited. They weren't expecting us even though we had an appointment. We viewed a room that was available and it had a terrible odor. We also didn't see much interaction between the residents and staff. Kelly was our tour guide and provided us an information packet. She was very friendly.

Staff is friendly and helpful.

Very nice place!

Crystal Creek Assisted Living does an amazing job, we are 100% satisfied! The staff here is wonderful, caring, and they do an amazing job taking care of the residents. The facility itself is well kept and clean, and the place always has a calm peaceful feeling. My loved one has settled in well and seems happy and content. I highly recommend the place!

This is geared towards Alzheimer's patients.

This is geared towards Alzheimer's patients. The price is fair. The place is clean and the staff is friendly. I found that the rooms are much larger and wheelchair accessible.