The Right Community For Dad

I have requested to get updates from the staff and I am not getting them like I would. He is safe and getting the level of care he needs. I like that it was not over glitz and is like a very large home. It has a homey feeling and less Miami. My dad is plain and simple and they fit my dad. It is very nice and clean. It is a place where he feels most comfortable.

It Is Going Well

My friend is doing very well. She has a good environment. The community is excellent and great but they have one downfall. The director of nursing is not able to communicate with me nor follow through with doctor's order and getting some medications. I am disappointed with the way she does show concern in the residents and some of the staff follow her ways. Ellen is a brand new staff and she is very great at following through with anything. I now have a contact to communicate with.

Respite, Get Clear Understanding

I think we had a misunderstanding but I explained that my mom needs specific medical monitoring needs. After the respite we found out they were unable to do what was requested, by law. Aside from the issues, the community is very beautiful, clean, and the staff is great. They genuinely want to provide care. I would recommend if it fits.

It's true, it is a good place.

My dad has only been at SR for a month now. Each visit we have made has been met with interest, care, and helpfulness from each individual we have dealt with. This is from the housekeeping personnel to the Executive Director. Laverne at the front desk is always helpful with a smile even though she wears many hats and has lots of questions to answer on the phone calls also.

We had been told by two sources that this was a good place for dad. It is. We did expect an adjustment period but seems that in two weeks our dad is participating in activities and is happy when we visit. I see lots of smiles there with personnel and tenants.

Best place for Memory Care

The staff is extremely knowledgeable and friendly. They treat you like family there and try to do what ever they can to make the stay better or more comfortable. I felt this was the best place for my mom on my first visit there with Derek. The cleanliness of the facility is excellent. The staff is extremely helpful and are willing to go out of their way to make sure mom is well taken care of. I would highly recommend this facility to any one who is looking for quality care for their loved one.

Conveniently located in the center of Ocala, Superior Residences at Cala Hills is nestled in a quiet residential setting, close to popular restaurants, shopping, and the area’s top medical providers.We provide programs and services that adapt to the unique behavioral and communication complexities that occur with Alzheimer’s disease and other dementias. Our programs are designed to promote confidence and autonomy and to make each day a meaningful experience.Special attention has been given to the physical layout, safety, security, and décor to create the ideal setting, indoors and out, for our residents. Personal care assistance is available 24-hours a day.