The Harmony House of Ocala - Ocala, FL

Shop around, there are better places

Toured Harmony with a salesman. As he showed me around the facility, a lost scared resident came to us & asked to be shown to her room. He directed her two corridors away. About 5 minutes later the wandering lady returned still confused. Again, he directed her. Feeling sorry for her, I asked the shaking woman if she would like me to show her to her room? Thankfully the lady said “would you please”. I walked the lady to her room which was locked, then took her to a nearby office where the employees rolled their eyes exasperated at the poor lady. I went back to the salesman who was waiting 2 corridors away to continue my tour. Really?!! This is supposed to be memory care & no one wanted to help her? Harmony isn’t compassionate or caring. Not a place for my relative for sure. There are better places that are the same price.

Not right!

We went on a tour here and this place was not as nice as some of the other places that we had been to. The staff answered all of our questions and the community did look nice. It just was not the right place for my husband.

Taking Good Care Of My Mother And Her Needs

It has been a bit of an adjustment for my mother here at this community. Overall I know she is safe and in good hands. The community looks great, they do very good job with making sure her room and the community are well maintained. They have a wonderful staff here, they are caring for her very well. There are nice activities offered, they really encourage the residents to be active. There is lots of space for the residents to walk around. Also it is a locked down facility, so I know she is safe. This is a nice home I would recommend it.

Hollie Bragg

Thank you so much for your kind words regarding our community! We take pride in our community, in the care we provide, and treat our residents like family. I am elated to hear your satisfaction. Thank you!

Harmony House, Ocala, FL

Janet Soto was extremely helpful in answering question, guiding us through the paperwork, and even spent time my Mother's first night in the facility, getting to know her. I can't say enough for what she did to make my mother and us feel comfortable in this transition.

in the beginning the path was a bit bumpy, but I think that common with any new change to ones envirnoment.

Hollie Bragg

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments. We are very excited to have Mom as part of The Harmony House Family... Many great times to come!!!

Older building, but care se...

Older building, but care seems to be good. Nice rooms, clean. Received good info from TonyLynn, the ED.