The Windsor of Ocala - Ocala, FL has yet not published prices.
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Aging in Place
- Occupational Therapy Available
- Speech Therapy Available
- Complimentary Transportation
- Activities Offsite
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Pets Allowed
- Long Term Care
- Short Term Rehab
- Resident Activites
- Personal care
- Arts and Crafts Programs
- Laundry services
- Safety Checks
- Exercise Assistance
- Companion Care
- On-site Maintenance Personnel
- Availability of Professional Service Staff 24-hours per day
- Availability of trained clinical staff 24-hours per day
- Nurses on Staff
- 24-hour Emergency Call Response
- Fine dining service for breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Personalized care plans
- Daily up and about check
- Nutritious snacks available throughout the day
- Secured exterior courtyards with walking paths and professionally manicured landscapes and gardens
- Social, cultural and educational life enrichment programs
- Specializing in Alzheimer
- Recreational & Social Activities
- Assistance with all aspects of daily living
- 3 Balanced Meals and Snacks Per Day
- Free Nourishment Stations
- Full Schedule of Trips, Events and Activities!
- Medical Director on Staff
- hospice care assistance
- Free Assessment
- Care for seniors and adults recovering from an illness
- Outside Patio Garden
- Full-time Activity Director
- Massage Therapy
- Anytime Dining
- Memory Care Services
- Secure Memory Unit
- Bathing, Grooming, Hygiene
- Mobility Assistance
- Toileting & Incontinence Care
- Special Diet Preparation
- Medication Reminders
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Companionship & Conversation
- Private Pay Care
- Management and Evaluation
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Activities Onsite
- Female & Male Residents
Staff is friendly and knows everyone by name
My mom lives here. It’s been a tough adjustment and we’re still trying to work with her on the things she needs and stuff like that but overall it’s been good. The staff interacts with her well and she knows all of the different people. I had lunch with her and the food they served was good, she seems to like it. The chef, from my understanding, has had the residents talk with him about the types of foods they like and don’t like. There are plenty of options and if there’s something not on the menu that someone wants, they try to accommodate. Every time I’ve been there, I haven’t seen anything out of place or any trash anywhere. It always seems really clean. My mom has said that they sometimes have repetitive activities going on but I think that’s more so for the people that need to keep a routine. They have happy hours, bingo, movies, and you can even sit down with the director and talk with her about how things are being handled. They offer floral arranging and once a week they’ll take the residents out on field trips. During the holidays they’ll bring in entertainers to sing for everyone. It doesn’t look like a nursing home but rather just someone’s home, so it’s very welcoming. I would recommend them.
Wonderful place. Love the friendly atmosphere. [Removed], the manager, was fantastic. When it comes time to get my brother to Ocala this will be my first choice.
I think my friend is doing very well at The Windsor, the staff has gone above and beyond to make her feel welcome and at home. They also encourage her to join activities and interact with the other residents. She is a vegetarian and she has made some comments that she wishes they had a better selection of salads. Other than that, its a very nice place and I recommend it.
This was an awesome place. The people are great and we went to visit many times. They gave us lunch and dad liked the food. My dad did notice it looked similar to a nursing home and did not like that. It is a little pricey and the location was not close to us.
Was this review helpful? 2
From the Office
The Windsor of Ocala is a licensed assisted living and memory care residence committed to providing quality services in a caring, comfortable environment. We offer professional, personalized services designed to enhance the quality of life for those we serve. We have been serving the needs of senior adults since 1990 and remain dedicated to those who entrust their housing and service needs to us.
We honor each resident's independence, personal choices and dignity. Visit us for a tour, and you'll see how our combination of an inviting residential setting along with caring, helpful staff at The Windsor is the right choice for your housing or service needs.
Every design feature of Legend is based on our philosophy of service and our dedication to creating quality environments and service delivery systems for the residents we serve. The strength of our design arises from our long careful study of the ideal environment for helping seniors maximize their independence and enjoyment of individually chosen lifestyles.
You’ll feel at home in this beautifully landscaped residential setting.
• Elegant classic architecture
• Porte Cochère – providing weatherfree access to front entrance
Designed with the comforts of home and engineered with the functionality to support independence.
• Seven distinctive apartment styles
• Kitchenette with microwave, refrigerator, sink and cabinetry
• Wall-to-wall carpeting except bathrooms
• Large bathroom with curbless shower
• Emergency call system with speaker response
• Phone and TV connections
• Individually controlled heating and air conditioning
Generous gathering areas inspire an enriching lifestyle full of friends and new experiences.
• Personal Care Suite providing health and wellness evaluations and services
• Therapeutic and relaxing whirlpool and spa
• Elegant Palma Sola dining room
• Courtyard Café for casual dining and snacks
• Enclosed courtyard / screened lanai
• Common Living Room, Game Room and Library