We are calling you now to better understand your needs.
Brentwood at Fore Ranch - Ocala, FL has yet not published prices.
- Complimentary Transportation
- 3 Balanced Meals and Snacks Per Day
- Availability of licensed nursing staff 24-hours per day
A NEW STANDARD OF EXCELLENCE
Brentwood at Fore Ranch is the new standard of excellence in providing care to seniors in need of assistance or those living with Diabetes or Alzheimers. While most communities focus on what you need, here at Brentwood, we focus on both what you want and need to live a rich, full life, surrounded by people who really care about your well-being. Our service and commitment to excellence will make you feel like you are living at a five-star lodge, all while getting the distinct quality of care that will help to improve longevity and enhance your quality of life.
Contact us today to schedule a personal appointment and experience Brentwood first hand. While this piece may be informative, nothing compares to seeing our community in person. Come, take a walk with us. Let us introduce you to our staff and residents, let us indulge your senses in a delicious meal made from scratch, and let us show you what life at Brentwood is all about.
The Brentwood Standard: 24/7 365 Days a Year to Respond to Your Needs
For our residents, only the best will do. The staff at Brentwood at Fore Ranch has been carefully selected and is made up of dedicated professionals who have experience in providing care and who do it with incredible compassion. We pride ourselves on giving you quality one on one time and meeting your every need. From our most active and healthy residents to those who need a little more attention, it is our pleasure and we are here for you 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year.
We understand you need care. Our standard is that all staff is trained in geriatric health and wellness and everyone works hard to create an environment that promotes healthy lifestyles. A licensed nurse is on-site each day and on call during night time hours giving you that much needed peace of mind. Keeping you healthy and in touch with your favored physicians is important, so in addition to monthly wellness checks we help to arrange physician visits and any necessary transportation when a specific need arises. We strive to offer peace of mind not only to you, our resident, but also to your family members who have trusted us with your care. As they say, “If mama ain’t happy, no one’s happy!”
The Brentwood Standard: Preventative Health and Wellness
Our commitment to you includes programs designed to keep you physically, mentally and socially active. We believe this enhances the quality of life in the entire community and most importantly to you or your loved one. We offer guest lecturers, seminars, exercise classes and social gatherings in an effort to motivate, educate and inspire residents to take the steps necessary to live a vital, full life. Whether cooking with friends on our upstairs landing, getting a treatment in our spa, or participating in a lecture on Diabetic awareness, you will never be at a loss for something to do here at Brentwood. We encourage family members to participate in our events as they are life changing and beneficial to all generations.
The Brentwood Standard: The Quality Care You Deserve
Although Diabetes, Alzheimer’s disease and other forms of Dementia can impact your loved ones ability to engage in their daily routine, the Brentwood at Fore Ranch team encourages resident independence through an activity-based model of care which encourages a sense of fun and joy for residents and their families. Our caregivers are incredibly compassionate and make it a priority to preserve resident dignity by giving people and a sense of security, stability and togetherness. We also provide you, our family members, with much needed support. Our goal is to bring families together through quality care and an understanding of what it means to live with Diabetes or Alzheimers.
Brentwood at Fore Ranch is located in Ocala, FL. The town is full of history, art, and nature, making this a great place to live.
- Population: The population of Ocala is around 59,250 people. The average age of the residents in this area is around 36 years old.
- Walkability: The walk score of Ocala is only a 28. This score means that you really need a car to navigate the city.
- Senior Facilities: There are quite a few senior facilities for a smaller area.
- Weather: Residents can expect mild winters with lows around 45 degrees Fahrenheit or warmer and hot and humid summers with temperatures in the 90s.
Ocala has a lot to offer with several museums and places to enjoy nature. The more adventurous can enjoy the amusement park or water park.
Residents can schedule transportation services with Brentwood at Fore Ranch, or they can use one of the other city services. There is a Greyhound Bus station in town that residents can use to take trips to nearby towns. There are also plenty of transportation services like cabs and shuttles.
- Signature Taxi: Taxi rides provided in and out of town
- Ocala Taxi Cab Service: Taxi rides in and out of town
- RFX Transport: Car service
- Marion Senior Services: Seniors can get rides to appointments and shopping on a sliding-scale fee
For those who wish to settle in with a new primary care physician in the area, there are plenty of options.
- Kindred Hospital Ocala: A full-service group of physicians for urgent and routine care
- Ocala Regional Medical Center: A full-service group of primary care and specialists for urgent or routine care
- Healthsouth Rehabilitation Hosptial: Inpatient and Outpatient speech, occupational, and physical therapy hospital
Sports & Leisure
Ocala has a few different senior centers for residents to choose from with a variety of activities.
- Ocala Senior Activity Center: Offers a variety of programs to seniors in the area
- 8th Avenue Senior Center: offers programs and services to seniors.
- Senior Wellness Community Center: offers health screenings and education for seniors/
There is plenty to do outdoors in the Ocala, FL area. For residents looking for golf there are a few options in the area:
- Pine Oaks Golf Course: 18-hole golf course with dining
- Ocala Golf Club: 18-hole golf course with dining
- Ocala Palms Golf: 18-hole golf course with tournaments
Tennis courts in Ocala: Fort King Municipal Tennis Center offers several courts for use. There are also the following courts available:
- Golden Ocala Tennis: Courts available day or night, lessons available
- Coehadjoe Park: Nature trails and tennis courts
There are many options to enjoy the outdoors in the area. Some of the local favorites are:
- Silver Springs State Park: Expansive park on the Silver River with many outdoor activities
- Ocala National Forest: Beautiful park with several natural springs and pools to enjoy as well as camping and other activities
- Discovery Kayak Tours: Kayak rentals, guided tours
There are a few shopping centers in town for residents to enjoy. From designer clothing to thrift stores and unique shops, there's something for everyone.
- Paddock Mall: A collection of popular stores and restaurants
- Market Street at Heath Brook: Popular stores, unique stores, and restaurants
- Shady Oaks Shopping Center: Popular stores and restaurants
For grocery items residents can head to any of these great stores:
- Bravo Supermarkets: General grocery items, deli, and produce
- Segar Indian Groceries: Unique grocery items
- Earth Origins Market: A collection of organic foods and health items
- Walmart Supercenters: Three convenient locations in Ocala
Residents can find all of the usual fast food options in the area like Chick Fil A, Freddy's, and Zaxby's. For family-style dining options some of the most popular are:
- Harry's Seafood Bar & Grille: Seafood favorites cooked Cajun-Creole style.
- Brooklyn's Backyard: Backyard BBQ-themed restaurant serving American classics
- Gator's Dockside: Family-style restaurant serving classic comfort food
- Marion Theatre: Movie theatre showing the latest blockbusters
- Charlie Horse Restaurant & Lounge: Karaoke and music
- AMF Galaxy: Bowling lanes
For those looking to find a church in the area, there are plenty of options. These are the closest ones to Brentwood at Fore Ranch.
- Meadowbrook Church: Place of worship that is open to the public
- Berean Baptist Church: Place of worship for the public
- Destiny Church of Ocala: Christian church open to the public
Ocala is a great place to live in the beautiful Sunshine State. It's small yet has all of the amenities of bigger cities.