Marion Oaks Assisted Living - Ocala, FL

We are very impressed with Marion Oaks. The comradery among staff members was evident. Qualified staff, lovely facility & wide variety of activities available. Reasonable number of residents. Appreciate the Memory care & Alzheimer residents are accommodated on the 2nd floor. We feel this would be a good option for our Mom.

Clean and Comfortable for Mom!

My family is very pleased and grateful with the place we chose for mom. It is a very clean smelling and new establishment. We do see that they offer the residents a varied menu of activities. They do encourage mom to participate, sometimes she chooses to decline and she has earned the right being that she is 101. They let us know that she has a good appetite. I haven't had a chance to sample the food with her yet. They are very good at keeping us up to date on her progress, or if any problems arise, they contact us right away. We feel mom is in a very safe and secure place.

Care and comfort

I toured this community. it seemed like the other residents needed a lot of care. I liked the nice staff. This community does not have an outdoor area to enjoy the outdoors and my parents like being outside. The activities would have been helpful if they moved in. I would recommend this community for a nice place and good value.

As good as it gets

This being our first experience dealing with an assisted living facility, we were pleasantly surprised at the
cleanliness of the place. The staff are all friendly, caring and
very helpful in getting my wife "settled". Everything went as smoothly as we could hope for. I would not hesitate to recommend this assisted living facility to anyone.

Positive Experience!

My mother had a very good experience during her respite stay at Marian Oaks. The staff was all wonderful, and I feel there is nothing they could have improved. I like the smallness of the place and my mother was very happy while there.

Outstanding Care

I am very happy with the care that my father is receiving here. The staff is wonderful and caring with my dad. he is not able to do activities that are offered for him. The community is clean and taken care of. It makes me feel at ease to know that he is in good care. I have recommended this community to friends for great care in every area at this community.

A cheerful atmosphere.

I am very pleased with Marion Oaks. It is a very cheerful & clean with a very caring staff. I am so happy I placed my husband in their memory care unit. He is very happy there

Marion Oaks is an outstanding 45 bed Assisted Living and Memory Care Community located in Ocala, Florida. Marion Oaks is near The Villages Hospital as well as other local churches, schools, shopping malls, and Dr offices in both directions. This English speaking home provides transportation, medication assistance, showering assistance, incontinence care, dressing assistance, and general supervision. The restaurant style food is served in a calm and quiet environment which creates socialization and friendly conversations.