Hampton Manor Belleview - Belleview, FL

Caring

My brother has resided at Hampton Manor Belleview due to dementia for a couple months. He has been well taken care of. The staff is very attentive, caring, and very helpful to the family. The director and staff has experience dealing with people with this disease, which can be difficult. They have the patience and understanding. Thank you for all you do!!!

My sister-in-law is a resident at Hampton Manor, Belleview. She is in memory care, The staff and nurses have been wonderful with her. She is very well cared for and in good health. Through all the hard times, the facility and staff have helped the family

Caring Staff

My mom lived at Hampton Manor Belleview after we were unable to meet her needs at home. Shortly after she moved there, the on-call doctor noticed that a couple of her medication doses needed to be lowered. Her health quickly started improving after he changed her meds and now she is living back home with us. We are so grateful for Hampton Manor; Because of them my mom has her quality of life back.

Excellent Staff!!

I have no complaints about how things are going for my loved one at this community. The staff have all been very helpful and made sure to accommodate my loved ones needs as best as they can. They are very good in stressful situations and I am very impressed with the management team. Overall very pleased with this place and I would highly recommend it to anyone.

Could be better

I don’t have any problems with them. I don’t their food is very good. Nutritional wise – they could do better. I’d like them to serve more vegetables that aren’t canned. I’m not happy with laundry service. Sometimes I think my loved one’s clothes were washed, but without soap. I think they could do more exercises.

Angels work for "a place for Mom"

We have now placed my stepmother in Hampton Manor 24th Road, in Ocala Florida. They are still undergoing positive changes in the care of Altzheimers patients. I'm very happy that they provide care based on need but the financial burden is non existent! When our private funds run out they have the Medicaid waiver program. We no longer have to be concerned for the future caring of my stepmother. They even have the Hospice care covered. The peace of mind is priceless!! Going thru this journey has been emotional to say the least. The service that "A place for Mom" has given to me and my family is so awesome. ( I know that their staff are True ANGELS.

Hampton Manor

I toured this senior living community first 4 years ago for my Mother in law..Not a good fit for her..
In the mean time we started looking for my mom, It is a perfect fit as she has some loss of memory, she is in a room that she can see people passing and she enjoys that..
Staff is very nice..

Friendly Staff

That was nice, older and completely redone. It was clean. We went on a day that they were having an open house. The staff was really good about answering our questions. One gal stopped and gave us an individual tour. Everything was OK, but it was too big for mom.

Tour/open house and spoke t...

Tour/open house and spoke to Alyssa. This is a possibility. Set up well, clean and maintained, responsive staff

Hampton Manor Belleview is an assisted living community with 42 beautiful apartments located in Belleview. Residents enjoy many outings and onsite activities to enhance their active lifestyle. The community features comfortable accommodations and cozy well-decorated common areas as well as providing a family oriented ambiance. Housekeeping, laundry, and 24-hour emergency response services are standard features. Hampton Manor Belleview provides seniors excellent value with exceptional care.