Sunrise of Hermosa Beach - Hermosa Beach, CA

Nice Place!!

I have no complaints about the tour I had taken at this community for my loved one. The staff where on time to our appointment and made sure to answer any questions I had for them in detail. It thought they did a nice job with the presentation and everything was very clean. It was just not the right location for us in the end decision.

Tour and options for mom

I was happy with this community and the tour that I received from the staff was very helpful. The environment was clean and maintained. They offer good meals and the list of activities would have been helpful for my mom .I would recommend that other family tour this community for the care of a loved one.

Wonderful Amenities!!

I have no complaints about how things had went for my tour of this community. It was actually one of our top choices and I would defiantly recommend it to anyone. The staff where wonderful to work with and made sure to answer any questions we had for them. I liked all of the great amenities available to the residents as well as the open floor plan. My father unfortunately had some health problems come up and we could not move him in.

Very nice rooms!

Sunrise was a very nice place with very good accommodations. The rooms were pleasant and the people there were friendly. They still call to follow up with me, but they were too far and too expensive.

Second choice!

The Sunrise of Hermosa Beach was my second favorite. I loved the floor plan and the rooms. The only downfall was that there were fewer people and fewer activities than other communities that we toured. For my loved one, we were looking for somewhere very lively with a lot going on so he could interact and make friends.

Exceptional facility. Open and warm. Well maintained. Encourages participation. Progressive care facility; aging in place. Activities vary from physical, mental and creative. Restaurant and Bistro. Private room was bright with tall ceilings; seemed spacious and warm. Annual Fees total around $100k

Great Ocean Views!!

My loved one was only at this community for a short period of time, but it was a very positive experience. They had great views of the ocean from the property and often took the residents to the beach to enjoy lunch or breakfast down there. They also offered great care from the staff, they all where friendly and always had a great attitude. I would defiantly recommend this place, it was amazing.

Great Care for loved ones.

We are happy with the care that is being received here. They off alot of good food. The community is clean and well taken care of. They do offer good activities. I would recommend this community for good care.

Excellent Meals

My aunt is doing okay here for the most part, but I do think there some improvements that can be made to this community. Overall it is a nice, clean community. They do a good job with the cleanliness. They have activities available for the residents. The meals are excellent. It is a community I would recommend.

Room 209-A

👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻
Really like how they interact with the person living there and their family.

Very Pleased

Everything is good so far. Staff is very nice. There are activities mom gets to partake in. The community is very clean and no complaints about the food. We toured other communities prior to moving mom in here and none of them were as nice and clean and put together as this one. We are very pleased.

grandmother has been really happy there

They have been really good. My grandmother has been really happy there. She loves the building, the facility itself, and the view.

My only complaint is that we were told that there would be more trips to the grocery store and they seem to be kind of slowing that down.

Everything else seems pretty good. They have really good activities every night.

Reminiscent Program

So far we like the staff and the Reminiscent program for memory, which is what sold us on this facility for my cousin. I think it will be a good fit for my cousin.

This is the ideal situation and great...

This is the ideal situation and great for dementia patients.

I went to Sunrise Assisted Living in ...

I went to Sunrise Assisted Living in Redondo Beach. It was really great; the Memory Care unit was excellent. The Director showed me around.

Pretty expensive and mom's too young ...

Pretty expensive and mom's too young for this place now (mean age ~80?). Beautiful place (Mom's decor), great location, family oriented, very nice staff, strive to make it "Home," not "a home."

I like the facility.

I like the facility.

Very nice, clean. Like a resort hotel...

Very nice, clean. Like a resort hotel. Staff very well groomed and professional. Wonderful positive atmosphere. I wouldn't mind living there someday.

Located just minutes from the Hermosa Beach Pier and King Harbor in Redondo Beach, Sunrise of Hermosa Beach sits right in the heart of Hermosa Beach, less than a mile from the Pacific Ocean. We pride ourselves in our wide variety of activities, our caring and compassionate staff and our beautiful ocean view.

Step into a Sunrise Assisted Living community and you can’t help but feel at home. We stop at nothing to make your experience warm and inviting, from our homelike exterior architecture, to our comfortable community areas and choice of suites to our exceptional outdoor gardens and landscaping. Look around and you’ll notice fresh flowers throughout the residence, and you may even spot our dog or our cat. And of course, there are always the friendly smiling faces of our staff to ensure that each day spent here is a welcome one.