Centinela Assisted Living Centre - Inglewood, CA

A Hell Whole! Don't do this to a loved one

This place is horrible, a good friend is a resident and I have visited her there. The staff is unprofessional, unreliable, impatient, they have no compassion and they seem to hate their job. The Administration is non-existent, medication is not given in a timely manor, staff is limited, there is no travel arrangements set up at this facility, and there is no internet? What is that about. Where is the Ombudsman for this location they need help!!!! I would not wish this place on my worst enemy.

Good Communciation

The director is very wonderful. If there’s a problem they help us take care of it right away. They stay in touch with us. We’re out of state so the communication is really helpful! It’s been a really good experience.

Okay

It was okay. It was a large place. My husband didn't get much care because he was so aggressive that no body wanted to work with him. They charged a lot.

Not bad could be better

The community could be a little cleaner, there is some stray cats in the area and overall could just be picked up a bit. They could also use more activities for the residents. The community is not a secure community so anyone can come in and out. Overall it is a pretty good community that I would recommend to anyone.