Sunrise at Palos Verdes - Torrance, CA

Beautiful layout, homey feeling, smaller than most which avoids the large hotel-like impression of others I have seen. Very impressed with the attention to detail that makes life easier, interesting, comfortable, and fun for the residents.

Beautiful facility conveniently located to where my mother lives. However, price was beyond our budget and we settled on a place that wasn't as modern, but more than half the price.

The facility was extremely nice. It was a smaller community than others we visited but the activities available were comparable to other facilities. The staff were very friendly to us and all the other residents. The room we viewed was smaller than we preferred.

Looks nice but that's it. I wouldn't advise keeping loved ones here.

Sunrise Senior Living

Good Afternoon. We are sorry to hear about your experience at our community. We take your comments very seriously and would like to speak with you further to learn more. We hope you will consider emailing information (at) sunriseseniorliving (dot) com with your contact information so that we can reach out to you. Thank you, The Sunrise Team

Sunrise at Palos Verdes

I toured Sunrise at Palos Verdes for my mother, and I thought that it seemed to be a very nice community. However, they did not concentrate on memory care here, and that is really what we needed for my mother. We decided to go with another community because Sunrise was not able to meet our needs.

A great community tour

I toured this community for the care for my mom that was needed. The community was very nice and the staff was caring and able to answer the questions on the care that is available. We liked the menu and the list of activities that would have been offered for her care. We needed a little more than what they could offer. I would highly recommend this community for the care of a loved one and the good value.

Nice Place!!

I have no complaints about the tour I had taken at this community . The staff where very honest and friendly during our visit. They made sure to answer any questions and made sure to give me there honest opinion on what they thought would be the best fit for my dad. It ended up not being the right fit but they did a great job overall with the presentation. I would recommend them to anyone interested.

Beautiful facility!
Great staff and some wonderful residents.

This a relatively new facility (opened mid-2016). Beautifully appointed common areas, inside and out. Max 45 residents, with varying degrees of assistance needed. Friendly staff AND friendly residents.

This is a brand new facility and it shows. The staff was very helpful and professional.