We are calling you now to better understand your needs.
|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
$ X,XXX - X,XXX
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Complimentary Transportation
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Hospice Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
Inglewood is a lovely southern California suburb where warm summers, springs, and falls with plenty of sunshine keep the population growing. Crime tends to be high due to its proximity to major metropolitan areas. This is a walkable city that continues to attract new residents.
- Walkability Score: According to WalkScore, Inglewood, CA is a walkable city with a score of 66 out of 100. This means that some everyday errands can be accomplished on foot.
- Average Age in the Zip: The average age in this zip code is around 34.9 years old, which is a bit younger than the average age in California.
- # of Senior Housing Facilities in the Zip: There are no other senior facilities inside this zip code. However, surrounding this area are a variety of senior homes, including Figueroa Senior Apartments and Family Touch Senior Living.
- Average Weather Info: Inglewood, CA is a very comfortable place to live, with low rainfall (around 14 inches per year), temperate summers with highs in the 70s, and lows in the winter stretching into the high 40s.
- Veterans Facilities in the Area: There are several veterans facilities in the area, including the Veterans Memorial Building, The National Veterans Foundation, and the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs.
There is not too much public transportation in Inglewood, CA. However, there are a variety of private transportation options for residents of this area. But that said, having a car in Inglewood is quite beneficial.
- Buses: There is not an Inglewood-specific public transportation bus line, but it is possible to access public lines in the Los Angeles area as well as the MTA Metro Expo Line in Culver City, CA.
- Trains: There are no train services in Inglewood, CA.
- Taxis: There are a number of taxi services in and around Inglewood, CA, including LAXSafeCab, I800Fly1800, and Golden Coast Shuttle.
- Rideshares: Uber and Lyft operate in the Inglewood, CA area. Both can be accessed by downloading the respective mobile app.
Health and Safety
Inglewood boasts many hospitals in the area as well as medical professionals who have also migrated to the area for the climate and quality of life.
- Hospitals in the Area: There are several hospitals in the zip code. The largest is the Centinela Hospital Medical Center. In addition, Kaiser Permanente Medical Center is in the zip code.
- Crime Rate in the Zip: Inglewood, CA does have a higher crime rate than 81 percent of cities in America, but like most large metropolitan areas, incidents are isolated to particular parts of the city.
Sports and Leisure
Golf and tennis are widely available in this city, but some clubs are member-only and require annual dues. However, there are usually senior discounts for members over the age of 65.
- Golf Courses Nearby: Maggie Hathaway Golf Course is nearby and offers senior discounts. Westchester Golf Course is also located close by to the west.
- Tennis Courts/Clubs Nearby: The closest tennis club and courts are at Loyola Maramount University's athletic site on campus. These courts can be reserved.
- Gyms Nearby: Inglewood offers a variety of courses, fitness classes, and senior-oriented events. The city calendar gives details of such events and fitness activities.
Shopping and Entertainment
While there are no Luby's restaurants nearby, there are many shopping, eating, and entertainment options inside this zip code and in the wider area. Large retail stores and smaller boutique options are available for residents.
- Clothes Shopping Nearby: There are a variety of clothes shopping options nearby and in the zip code, including Target, Dollar Tree, Outlet Clothing, and the Crenshaw Shopping Center.
- Grocery Stores: Large stores, like Ralph's, operate inside this zip code. There are also alternative options for organic groceries, like New Zealand Natural Goods.
- Restaurants: There are many restaurant options in this zip code, from traditional American fare, like Chili's, to Mexican options, such as Cafe Cancun Mexican Food. There are also fast food options like In-And-Out Burger.
- Movie Theaters: Century Theatres and Cinemark Theatres are within driving distance of this zip code.
- Libraries: The Inglewood Public Library Branch is located right inside this zip code.
- Attractions: Hollywood Park Casino and The Forum, where concert events are held, are nearby this zip code.
All faiths are represented in Inglewood, CA, including a large presence of most major Christian denominations.
- Religious Facilities Nearby: Episcopal, Baptist, Catholic, and Presbyterian churches are all represented inside this zip code. In addition, the Islamic Society of Inglewood operates in this area.