Spring Senior Assisted Living - Torrance, CA

This facility is a little old but extremely clean. It smelled clean and the staff was very friendly and responsive. It's a smaller facility and we think this would be a better environment for our Mother. The price includes everything and they don't nickel and dime you like a lot of the other facilities. The only draw back is they only have one room available at this time and it's a shared room. However, we are still considering that has a strong option.

Spring could stand some updating, but it is a clean place and they treat their residents with respect. I play cards there weekly with a resident, and have observed Spring many times. It's not as polished as Villa Sorrento, but the care givers are kind and cheerful, and this is from 3 years of observations. It is also closest to me and has a room available. I've already toured the place with and without a guide.

I loved this place! The price is very reasonable, the room is lovely [with private bathroom] and there is even a balcony or a patio. I'm hoping this works out for my mom.

Horrible parking situation!

I was very disappointed when we toured Spring Senior AL. It was very depressing and smelled bad. The woman in charge did not seem like she knew what was going on, she seemed a little confused. The parking situation was terrible. There was only limited street parking or parking in the back in a small area that was hard to get out of. I got a negative vibe while we were there, it was not a good fit for my loved one.

This facility is definitely showing some wear. Mom has decided to have in-home care.

Nice place. Friendly staff

Outstanding Care

This is a nice community. I offers a good value for the care. They take care of this community and it is beautiful. This is a smaller community and that is what we were looking for. The food is outstanding and a excellent variety. They had a great activity director. They play Bingo and have birthday parties. They do a good job. I highly recommend the great staff for the kindness and care and value.

Eddy is amazing

It has been a good experience at Spring Senior Assisted Living. The staff member named Eddy is amazing. He is the reason with went with this place. I am pleased overall with this facility.

Very Caring Staff

The staff at Spring Senior Assisted Living is very caring overall. It was for my brother and he has a little bit of some issues, but the staff puts up with him and it was a really good thing for him to be there.

The first impression was a good impression. Friendly staff, clean environment,
awesome rooms and a great program to fit my brothers needs.

Looked like a nice place!

We toured this community when we were looking into care options for a loved one. Overall I was impressed by what we saw here! It was a nice looking, clean community, and the staff all seemed very friendly! However the community didn't seem to be very active socially, and it didn't seem like there would be a lot for Mom to do.

Spring Senior Assisted Living is a ni...

Spring Senior Assisted Living is a nice facility. They are very, very clean. Majority of the staff is wonderful They provide good care. I wish they had more staff to be able to provide even more care, but my loved one is happy there.

While my husband wad there for only o...

While my husband wad there for only one month, everything at Spring Senior Assisted Living was good. The staff were very good and attentive. The food, rooms, cleanliness of the facility, and services provided were all very good.