Sunharbor Manor - Roslyn Heights, NY

Best Rehab there is

Incredible. Staff really enjoy what they do and really care for their patients. I came here after a double knee replacement. Will recommend to others based on my personal experience and quick recovery. Also the food is great and the facility is very clean and up to date.

Worth the trip!

We traveled 1 hour each way so my dad could be at Sunharbor and it was entirely worth it. I didn’t care about distance. My priority in choosing a rehab was his care and physical therapy. Sunharbor was recommended by our doctor and he lead us in the right direction.

Renowned and incomparable. Thank you Sunharbor!

Renowned facility. I took my mother here after a terrible experience at a nearby rehab. The staff here is incomparable. The grounds are world class and the rehab is invaluable. What they did for my mom blew the other facility out of the water. Sunharbor will be the ONLY rehab my mother ever goes to.

PHENOMINAL REHAB

We toured several rehabs and did a lot of research. Sunharbor was the best by far. I came here after my knee surgery and I recuperated faster than the docs told me I would because of how skilled the rehab is. It's a great establishment with lots of staff and people around. I wasn't lonely at all and when I wasn't doing therapy I enjoyed the live music, the car show, the talent show, the movies and the stands. Everything is very very clean and updated which was very important to me.

Top notch

My mom stayed at Sunharbor. It's prestine and spotless. I was impressed with the food, staff and activities. One nurse even gave her a bracelet that she still wears. The chef made her special deserts. She was there for months and never had to use the call bell because they checked in so much. Always watching her. Sunharbor really is brilliant. I admire their level of patient care and kind hearts.

My family thanks Sunharbor Manor

My dad loved his stay at this rehab. super experineced staff. Lots of therapist and nurses around day and night. Everyone is such a pleasure to be around and all the patients are so happy.

excellent facility, highly recommend!

I am so happy with Sunharbor Manor. The staff responds immediately with anything you need. Always looking to help and assist. My mother even said that at night they respond so fast, making you feel safe and comfortable. My mother preferred the Sunharbor food rather than ordering out because the chef would make anything she wanted. The facility is very clean and fancy. The physical therapists are knowledgeable and did a great job. They really educated me and kept me up to date with my mothers daily improvements. I don't usually write reviews, but i was impressed beyond belief and felt I should let others know.

Highly Recommended

My father was here for rehab. The nurses, CNAs, helpers and workers in the business office have all been wonderful. It is spotless. Everyone knows your name and engages in conversation through out the entire place. You can visit any time without an appointment. We feel very lucky that he ended up in this facility because we have seen and heard of other places that are horrible. They say no place is perfect, but this place is more than that.

My mother's care

My mom is happy is this community. The staff is nice and very caring. She seems to be pleased with the meals and the variety. She does like the activities that she is active in with the other residents. We would recommend this community to other families for the care and the value.

Impressed

I was very favorably impressed with the services at sunharbor. in particular with the physical and occupational staff and therapy. thank you for your help.