Rebekah Rehab and Extended Care Center - Bronx, NY

Highly disappointed

The nursing staff are RUDE and have an attitude. I am very disappointed with the many of tbe nurses. If you call to see how your loved one is doing the nurses are so condescending and rude. No bed side manners at all. Please do not admit your loved ones here.

The worst

Do not place your family member here...you might as well put ya family member a dungeon they are horrible my mother is a fragile women and this was not the place for her they might as well left her for dead...the staff and supervisor and nurses are rude and ignorant getting paid to do nothing horrible place looks good on the outside and inside but they on want to feed them there pills and roll them from the dining room to another room.."tv room" and sit them there for hours the most nasty staff I have ever seen..i felt sorry for bringing my parent there we got out of there in 2 weeks.
If you love ya family didn't send them here!!!!!!

unprofessional and understaffed

this place looks nice in person. they are under staffed and very unprofessional. my mother was in there for 4 days and had horrible treatment. she's was visually impaired and was weak to walk. so she had to do rehab. she messed her clothes and they left the dirty clothes out in the open. didn't put it in a bag and wrap it up. didn't clean her up good. one cna was rude and told her "why you keep making me come In the room. if you need to used the restroom then do it. stop calling me". I filed a complaint and spoke to the nurse manager. no one ever got back. not a good place at all. I regret putting her in there.

Disappointed

I only went as far as admissions and after taking all the paperwork a lady named [Removed] was extremely rude and was constantly on her cell phone. Was of no help at all. Very disappointing because I really liked the place. This lady's rude behavior was a game changer.....will look somewhere else.

not too happy

Their physical therapy department is the best. The place is spotlessly clean and the rooms are large and spacious. That's where the excellence ends. The nursing care at best, is minimal. They are understaffed, overworked and overwhelmed. This is our second experience at Rebakah. The first was awesome. This time it has be nothing but problems. As a family member you have to watch everything. Mistakes galore. Very disappointing.

sunny, clean, up to date

sunny, clean, up to date

I like the atmosphere and how the roo...

I like the atmosphere and how the rooms where arrainged. It felt warm.

213 beds and very good security envir...

213 beds and very good security environment. Very spacious/comfortable care facility which has only been open for 3 years. Directors and other management staff have their family members living there. New Senior building in construction next door. Team works closely with Memory care patients.