The Grand Rehabilitation and Nursing at Queens - Whitestone, NY

The Grand Rehabilitation and Nursing at Queens - Whitestone, NY has yet not published prices.

• 24-hour Emergency Call Response
  • Wound Care Physician
  • IV/Infusion Therapies
  • Speech Therapy
  • Skilled Nursing
  • Full Schedule of Trips, Events and Activities!
  • Religious Services
  • Respiratory Therapist

Review of The Grand Rehabilitation and Nursing at Queens

The nursing and staff have been very helpful and concerned. The facility is very clean. The meals look good. They have been good about keeping me informed.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. Here at The Grand we do our best to provide you and your loved ones with the care and service you deserve. We really appreciate your feedback. Thank you for choosing The Grand Rehabilitation and Nursing at Queens.

Review of The Grand Rehabilitation and Nursing at Queens

The place is clean and everybody is nice. They started the therapy. The social worker is phenomenal and on top of things. I like the social worker. My loved one is not complaining.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. Here at The Grandwe do our best to provide you and your loved one with the best experience possible. We really appreciate your feedback. Thank you for choosing The Grand Rehabilitation and Nursing at Queens.

Review of The Grand Rehabilitation and Nursing at Queens

They take good care of my loved one. It is very clean. She is on a feeding tube but she did get what she wanted when she did eat. The communication is very good. She has a few staff that she really likes. She likes two of the nurses very much.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. Here at The Grand your loved ones health and happiness come first. We do our best to accommodate you in every way possible. Your feedback is appreciated. Thank you for choosing The Grand Rehabilitation and Nursing at Queens.

Review of The Grand Rehabilitation and Nursing at Queens

They seem to be efficient and knowledgeable and caring. They take an interest in their clients and she is not treated like a number. She just started therapy and it is the right amount of time and exercises. I do not have anything negative to say about meals. She is particular and she says the meals are good. They do prepare the food with care. Also, it is kosher.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. Here at The Grand it is our priority to accommodate you and your loved one in every way possible. We really appreciate your feedback. Thank you for choosing The Grand Rehabilitation and Nursing at Queens.

Review of The Grand Rehabilitation and Nursing at Queens

It is very clean and everyone is pretty nice. I like one of the nurses who was very helpful. She gave my mother her medication at the right time.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. Here at The Grand we have a wonderful team of devoted nurses who do their best to accommodate your loved one in every way possible. Your feedback is appreciated. Thank you for choosing The Grand Rehabilitation and Nursing at Queens.

Review of The Grand Rehabilitation and Nursing at Queens

My loved one thinks the rehab is very good. The nursing care has been good. They are taking care of things but they are a little slow. It's very clean. There have some problems with getting his food straightened out and they are working on this. He needs to be on a special diet. There is a wide range of food he does not want.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. Here at The Grand we do our best to provide you with the best experience possible. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience and we really appreciate your feedback.

Review of The Grand Rehabilitation and Nursing at Queens

They are spot on with the staff and they call me if needed. I cannot complain about the staff members! My loved one has been there before. I wish they would update the facility, though. It is dated. The four beds sharing one bathroom I am not crazy about but they keep it clean. My mom is eating the food. I like many of the staff members. They followed through with my questions and were very good.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. Here at The Grand we do our best to keep a clean and friendly environment and we truly apologize for any inconvenience. We really appreciate your feedback. Thank you for choosing The Grand Rehabilitation and Nursing at Queens.

Review of The Grand Rehabilitation and Nursing at Queens

My father is at the facility and it is overall going well. I haven't seen it personally but they are working with him twice a day and he is making great progress. There is room for improvement here on keeping me informed about his care.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. Here at The Grand your loved one's health and wellbeing is our top priority and we do our best to keep you informed of his progress. We really appreciate your feedback. Thank you for choosing The Grand Rehabilitation and Nursing at Queens.

Review of The Grand Rehabilitation and Nursing at Queens

My mother likes the place and everyone is nice. The dining is excellent and she loves the food. It has a nice variety. It looks and smells delicious. She likes one of the staff in particular. She is very vibrant and helpful. Very genuine. My daughter thinks my mother should be up more and she talked with them about it. They keep my mother in a diaper all day, and I do not know if this is a good thing. She may be uncomfortable in her clothes.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. Here at The Grand your loved one's health and happiness come first. We do our best to accommodate everyone and we apologize for any inconveniences. We really appreciate your feedback. Thank you for choosing The Grand Rehabilitation and Nursing at Queens.

Review of The Grand Rehabilitation and Nursing at Queens

Most of the staff were good. They are doing the best they can and my loved one is happy to be there. The nurses are lovely when you call. I was a little disappointed with some of the nurses. They were there to collect a paycheck. He does not feel like they are interested in him. He is not a very social man. The cleanliness was pretty good. He said most of the meals are good.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. Here at The Grand your loved one's health and comfort are our priority and we apologize if you have experienced any inconvenience. We really appreciate your feedback. Thank you for choosing The Grand Rehabilitation and Nursing at Queens.

Review of The Grand Rehabilitation and Nursing at Queens

There is a lack of communication half of the time. I would recommend The Grand at Queens overall, though.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review and recommendation to The Grand at Queens. We do our best to ensure you and your loved one of the best experience possible and we apologize for any inconvenience. We really appreciate your feedback. Thank you for choosing The Grand Rehabilitation and Nursing at Queens.

Review of The Grand Rehabilitation and Nursing at Queens

The staff and nurses were good. My loved one doesn't like the food. When we arrived at the facility it wasn't as clean as it should have been.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. Here at The Grand we do our best to keep a clean and friendly environment and we apologize for any inconvenience. We really appreciate your feedback. Thank you for choosing The Grand Rehabilitation and Nursing at Queens.

Review of The Grand Rehabilitation and Nursing at Queens

The only positive thing is the therapy. That is the only reason I am not taking him out of there. There is one aide or nurse that I like. The experience is horrible. They have him sitting unchanged for hours. I asked to change him and they took 3 hours before they changed him. His phone charger disappeared. There is no administrative person available. The wheelchair is broken. They said they fixed it and it is not. Some nurses are good and some are not good. At times they are very friendly though. He hardly eats because the food is awful.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. Here at The Grand at Queens we are known for our amazing therapy and for accommodating everyone. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience you may have encountered. We really appreciate your feedback.

Review of Grand Rehabilitation And Nursing

My loved one seems happy there and is getting proper service. The rehab is good. She is satisfied with the meals. They have been good about being in touch with us.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your feedback on the service and rehab here at The Grand. We are known to have great service and excellent food. Your review is appreciated.

Review of Grand Rehabilitation And Nursing

The rooms look good and the staff is very helpful. The PT is excellent. It is clean. The only drawback is the baskets for the used clothing are piled up in the corner. The rooms are fine, but could be modernized. Meals are good.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for you review. Here at The Grand we make it our responsibility to ensure our residents get the best therapy and live in a friendly and clean environment. We truly apologize for any inconvenience you may have come across. Your review is appreciated.

Review of Grand Rehabilitation And Nursing

The service is very good. They are very attentive. The place is nice and clean. The medical staff works well with us and the food is good.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your positive feedback on the service and food here at The Grand. Your review is appreciated.

Review of Grand Rehabilitation And Nursing

Everything is as we expected! It is clean. We like the physical therapist.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your feedback on the wonderful therapy and cleanliness we ensure here at The Grand.

Review of Grand Rehabilitation And Nursing

The therapists are very good. My loved one is not doing well, but they are trying their best to help her to walk again. It is very clean. I spoke with the social worker and they gave me a general idea of what is going on with my loved one and they are pretty good about keeping me informed.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. Here at The Grand we ensure our patients have a friendly clean environment to live in. It is our pleasure to keep you informed of the progress of your loved one. We appreciate your feedback.

Review of Grand Rehabilitation And Nursing

I think everything was fine. It can take a while to get help to go to the bathroom, but it has been fine there otherwise. It is very clean. The doctor and nurses have never spoken to us about my mom's care. We have to seek them out for updates.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. Here at The Grand your loved one's health and happiness are of utmost importance to us. We apologize for any inconvenience you may have encountered. We really appreciate your feedback. Thank you for choosing The Grand at Queens.

Review of Grand Rehabilitation And Nursing

The therapy is good. My loved one has a good relationship with the nurses. It could be cleaner. The meals could be more culturally diverse. They should offer a wider selection.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your feedback on the great therapy and staff we have here at The Grand. We are sorry for any inconvenience you may have experienced. Your feedback is appreciated and will be taken into account.

Review of Grand Rehabilitation And Nursing

My loved one seems to be doing fine there. He has not complained about anything.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank your for your review. Here at The Grand we make it our responsibility to ensure your love ones have the best experience possible. Your feedback is appreciated.

Review of Grand Rehabilitation And Nursing

The place is very clean. The rehab department is pretty great. They got my loved one walking again. The meals should probably be more basic and bland, like a roasted chicken without a gazillion seasonings and a baked potato. Someone always made sure to let me know that they did a test, things like that.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your feedback on the cleanliness and food at The Grand. We apologize for any inconveniences, we try our best to accommodate everyone.

Review of Grand Rehabilitation And Nursing

My mom likes it. She said the staff is good. She likes the meals.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. Here at The Grand we do our best to ensure your loved one of an overall wonderful experience. We really appreciate your feedback.

Review of Grand Rehabilitation And Nursing

The rehab therapy is good. Some of the staff care is lacking. My mom fell in her room. She tried to call the nurse and nobody came. She yelled, and no one heard.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. Here at The Grand we ensure our residents get great therapy. We truly apologize for this unfortunate incident and we will be mindful of your feedback.

Review of Grand Rehabilitation And Nursing

Therapy is excellent. The doctor is excellent. I'm very pleased with them. The nurses and aides are nice. As far as the facility, they have one guest bathroom, on the lobby level. There's always somebody in there, and it's all they have. They should have at least two guest toilets and sinks on each floor. I'm using the one patients use. Parking is terrible. It's in a little dead-end street. They should at least have a shuttle service, and they did, but they lost the driver. As far as the people, they could use more nurses there. People are calling, and they need someone to help them and you can't always find a nurse or an aide. The food is pretty okay. The dietary staff is really on it. When I had an issue about something, they came right up and worked with me to make a menu for my husband. The food is healthy. It's done very well. If you're over there during the dinner hour and you're a relative, they'll give you a tray for yourself. The toilets in the rooms could be cleaner, and they're not even a private toilet for each room.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. We truly apologize for any unfortunate experience you may had. Here at The Grand we do our best to accommodate you and your loved ones. Thank you for understanding. We appreciate your feedback and it will be taken into account.

Review of Grand Rehabilitation And Nursing

The nurses are okay and the staff is fine, but they are bad at keeping me informed. I am concerned with trying to reach the social worker. I have not gotten a call back for four days now.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. Here at The Grand we have wonderful staff and nurses working with us. We truly apologize for this inconvenience we do our best to inform you of your loved ones progress. Thank you for understanding. We appreciate your feedback.

Review of Grand Rehabilitation And Nursing

The rehab therapy is very good. Some of the nurses are great and some are not so great. My loved one was misdiagnosed and isn't doing so well.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. Here at The Grand we do our best to ensure you and your loved one get the best care you deserve. We truly apologize for any inconvenience. Thank you for understanding. Your feedback is appreciated.

Review of The Grand Rehabilitation And Nursing

The food is extremely salty, and my loved one isn't supposed to have much salt. It makes it inedible, and I have had to bring her food in. She has been left in her wheelchair for hours at a time, which hurts her, with no one to help her into her bed. When we are there to visit, the staff seem to be nice, but my loved one claims that they are not so nice when we are gone.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. We appreciate the feedback on you and your loved one's unfortunate experience. Here at The Grand we make it our responsibility to ensure you of the best possible care. Thank you for your feedback, we will do our best to be mindful of it.

Review of The Grand Rehabilitation And Nursing At Queens

It's clean, the nursing staff is attentive and responsive, and the quality of care is good. My father is getting exactly what he needs. The social worker is great and the nursing staff is helpful. They handled his care beautifully. I don't have a single complaint and if I did, they would hear about it. For him, the meals are fine. He needs to be fed and they've been doing that. The people in the kitchen have always been nice and friendly. The cleanliness is very good. I reach out a lot and when they need to reach out to me, they do.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. Here at The Grand we make our residents' well being our top priority. Your feedback is appreciated.

Review of The Grand Rehabilitation And Nursing At Queens

The therapists and everybody have been very nice. My dad doesn't like the food, though.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. We do our best to provide you and your loved one with the best possible experience and we apologize for any inconvenience. We really appreciate your feedback. Thank you for choosing The Grand Rehabilitation and Nursing at Queens.

Review of The Grand Rehabilitation And Nursing At Queens

The staff, cleanliness, and consideration for patients are all well above average. The meals are prepared very well. I'm not quite sure when she gets her therapy. Other than that, I'm pretty well-informed.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. Here at The Grand we make it our top priority to ensure your loved one the best possible care they deserve. We appreciate your feedback.

Review of The Grand Rehabilitation And Nursing At Queens

I get assistance when I need it. If anything happens again I will come here to recover! The rehab therapy is wonderful. The nurses and all the staff are very helpful. They are very friendly and say good morning and how are you.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for sharing your wonderful experience you have had here at The Grand. We appreciate your feedback.

Review of The Grand Rehabilitation And Nursing At Queens

I like the fact that the place is very clean. I like that they're friendly and that there are lots of activities and things to stimulate patients. I find them all very friendly. They always say hello. Everyone has a smile. It's very clean. It's not home cooking, but there's a big selection of food. They're busy, so it's hard to keep me very informed. When I'm here, the nurses tell me if she ate and such. This is my mother's second time here. I asked them for a bed here because I was impressed last time. The therapists got her up and moving, and I didn't think it was possible.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. Here at The Grand we want to make every patient feel comfortable and give them the best experience possible. Your feedback is appreciated.

Review of The Grand Rehabilitation And Nursing At Queens

She was there three times. I like all of the staff on the first floor are all beautiful and very nice people. The bathrooms are always clean. They should make sure the garbage cans aren't overflowing and mop the floors. I take the trash out myself. My mother does not always like the meals. I bring food from the outside. They are quick to call me, they do not hesitate to call me. Every little thing that happens with my mother, they let me know and I appreciate that.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. Here at The Grand we do our best to ensure your loved one gets the best experience she deserves, and we make it our priority to inform you of her progress. We apologize for any inconvenience you may have encountered. Your feedback is appreciated.

Review of The Grand Rehabilitation And Nursing At Queens

The communication is good. They are pretty clean. They are very good about keeping me informed, they call me all of the time and call about different medicine and changes. The meals are pretty bad, though.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. Here at The Grand we take pride in providing the best possible experience for you and your loved one. We apologize that the food wasn't to your liking and we will be mindful of that. Your feedback is appreciated.

Review of The Grand Rehabilitation And Nursing At Queens

Overall, they were okay. The staff care was good. My mom needed something and they did not bring it to her, so I brought it myself. She did not care for the meals. There was a little mix up with the communication to keep me informed, but then later they did better.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. Here at The Grand we take pride in providing your loved one with the best staff and care that she deserves. We apologize for any inconvenience you may have encountered. Your feedback is appreciated.

Review of The Grand Rehabilitation And Nursing At Queens

A couple of the nurses and the rehab therapists are especially great, and the staff is unbelievably nice! Overall the food needs to be squared away better. I would like more salt and pepper in general.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your feedback. Here at The Grand our wonderful staff members and nurses make it their priority to accommodate you and your loved ones. Your review is appreciated.

Review of The Grand Rehabilitation And Nursing At Queens

I did not hear any complaints from my husband. Everybody seems to be very pleasant. They staff seem to be happy working together. The therapists are very conscientious. He had a problem walking and they helped him to get walking. He is walking now! The staff is very pleasant. They chat and say hello. They are willing to help and they're friendly. They try to keep the place clean. My husband loves the meals. It would be nice to receive more feedback about my husband. They usually say talk to the doctor for information.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. Here at The Grand we make it our responsibility to provide you and your loved one with the best care possible. We are sorry for any inconvenience you may have experienced on our behalf. Your review is appreciated.

Review of The Grand Rehabilitation And Nursing At Queens

The rehab therapy and staff care are all good. It is not very clean though.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your feedback. Here at The Grand we ensure our residents of the very best therapy and staff members to care for them. We are sorry for any inconvenience you may have encountered. We appreciate your review.

Review of The Grand Rehabilitation And Nursing At Queens

I appreciated them taking care of my mother.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. Here at The Grand we make our patients' well being our utmost responsibility. Your feedback is appreciated.

Review of The Grand Rehabilitation And Nursing At Queens

It is very clean and they take care of the facility. The aides are good but the nurses sometimes are a little less than to be desired. It's very clean. As far as keeping me informed, it's so-so.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. Here at The Grand it is our top priority to ensure you and your loved ones of the best possible experience and we apologize for any inconvenience. We really appreciate your feedback. Thank you for choosing The Grand Rehabilitation and Nursing at Queens.

Review of The Grand Rehabilitation And Nursing At Queens

The communication is good and the concern from the staff is good. On the medical level with doctors and physical therapy, I would like more contact. My family members say the rehab therapy is very good.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you or you review. Here at The Grand we make it our responsibility to provide you and your loved one with the very best care you deserve. We would like to thank you for your review and we ensure you that we will be mindful of it.

Review of The Grand Rehabilitation And Nursing At Queens

There are two nurses in particular that I really like their care. Also one of the night nurses I like. The director of nursing has been very helpful. The speech pathologist is good. The staff is very friendly. It's improved since my father was there 4 months ago, when there was a huge inconsistency of care and call bells were not answered. Sometimes he was missing food on his tray.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your feedback. We take pride in providing the very best therapy and care for our patients here at The Grand. We apologize for any inconvenience you may have encountered. We appreciate your review.

Review of The Grand Rehabilitation And Nursing At Queens

There was a transportation problem. So far so good with rehab therapy. My mother said her food is always cold and asks them to reheat it. I ask questions and they answer me, so the communication is good.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. Here at The Grand we do our best to provide you and your loved one with the very best care you deserve. We make it our responsibility to provide you with info concerning your loved one's progress. We truly apologize for any inconvenience you may have encountered. Thank you for understanding.

Review of The Grand Rehabilitation And Nursing At Queens

My mother hasn't had any complaints about therapy. Medical-wise, we're having a lot of problems. I have to keep telling them about how she needs something else. Are they nice? Yes. But they're not very thorough. Communication is a problem. They told me a podiatrist was coming, they directed me to the head nurse, and the nurse told me the podiatrist is just someone who cuts the nails, so I had to make an appointment with a regular doctor. They do not come quickly when called. They're a little lazy.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. Here at The Grand we do our best to provide you and your love one with the very best care you deserve. We truly apologize for any inconvenience you may have encountered. Thank you for understanding.

Review of The Grand Rehabilitation And Nursing At Queens

The staff care was really good and the nurses were great. Many staff there are phenomenal staff, 9 out of 10. They call me and my brother and tell us what is going on and what she needs. But they do not seem to have enough staff, or blankets. She tried to go to the bathroom and no one came and she almost fell with trying to go by herself. They are moving as fast as they can, but they are short staffed. Something changed from the last visit to this visit.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. We truly apologize for any inconvenience your loved one has experienced. Here at The Grand we make it our top priority to provide your loved one with the best care she deserves. We will be mindful of your feedback, and it is very much appreciated.

Review of Grand Rehabilitation & Nursing at Queens

All the services are excellent. The little therapy she gets is excellent. The only thing that could use improvement is some of the food. I'd suggest having a little more variety. If something is happening that she complains about, I would like to be informed.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. Here at The Grand we make it our top priority to provide the best possible care for your loved one. Your feedback is very much appreciated and will be taken into account.

Review of Grand Rehabilitation & Nursing at Queens

I'd recommend the Grand at Queens. Really, the food and cleanliness and help are good.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. Here at The Grand we make take pride in ensuring our residents with a friendly, and clean atmosphere. Your feedback is appreciated.

Review of Grand Rehabilitation & Nursing at Queens

I am very impressed with this facility. This is pretty fabulous compared to other facilities. I think they are very knowledgeable and caring. They are more personal. They try to understand my mom. I am there a lot, and they try to work with the individuals. It is a smaller facility with good ethics. My mom enjoys the meals and she is picky. I ask a lot of questions and they give me the answers right away.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for sharing your wonderful experience with us here at The Grand. Your feedback is appreciated.

I'd recommend The Grand at Queens to a loved one!

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review and recommendation. We are here to ensure you and your loved one of the very best experience here at The Grand.

Review of Grand Rehabilitation & Nursing at Queens

I'd recommend the Grand. My loved one didn't like the food, though.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review and recommendation. We apologize about the food. Here at The Grand take pleasure in accommodating every resident to his or her needs. Your feedback is very much appreciated and will be taken into account.

Review of Grand Rehabilitation & Nursing at Queens

My loved one was very happy there. The nurses are very friendly and it was convenient for us, and they always answered the questions I had right away. My loved one got therapy every day. He was in a room with four patients, and I wish it were only two per room. Also, I had left a note on the laundry basket and they lost some of his clothes.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. Here at The Grand we do our best to accommodate every patient. We apologize for any inconvenience. Your feedback is appreciated.

Review of Grand Rehabilitation & Nursing at Queens

The rehab therapists took good care of my loved one. They took the time to help him walk bit by bit, and took the time to examine him when needed. However the workers at night never come in to change him. I wouldn't bring my dog there. I complained to the head person and the head nurse. It worked for 5 minutes, and then they went back to the way everything was before. The nursing care was inconsistent, and the staff friendliness depends on the day. When I came to visit the rooms, there was feces all over the floor. The meals were horrible. They were cold, it looked like dog food. I have to call every day to see what was going on, and go there every day to check on him.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. Here at The Grand we do our best to make sure our patients are surrounded by a nice, friendly atmosphere. We apologize for your unfortunate experience, and will do our best to be mindful of it. Thank you for understanding.

Review of Grand Rehabilitation & Nursing at Queens

I'd recommend The Grand at Queens to a loved one!

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review and recommendation. In The Grand at Queens we take pride in providing you and your loved one with the very best experience possible.

Review of Grand Rehabilitation & Nursing at Queens

If you're going to go anywhere, you should go to the Grand. If you want the best care, that is the place. I couldn't be more pleased with the Grand. I definitely felt well informed.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. We do our best to provide you and your loved ones with the care you deserve here at The Grand. We really appreciate your feedback.

Review of Grand Rehabilitation & Nursing at Queens

It is a great facility overall. The rehab room is cold but the rehab is good. It seems like my wife is having to ask for things separately. She is trying to get the right food, that's part of the problem.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. We do our best to provide you and your loved one with the best care possible here at The Grand. We apologize for any inconvenience. Thank you for choosing The Grand.

Review of Grand Rehabilitation & Nursing at Queens

The nursing and rehabilitation was wonderful. The rehab department was the best for the stay. The cleanliness was always up to par. When I could eat, I was somewhat disappointed in the food because they kept giving me food that I was not supposed to eat. I had a meeting with them but it never changed. A couple of the aides will bring the score down - only a couple bad ones. The biggest area for improvement that I can witness is that the 11-7 shift was lazy, lazy. When you needed them you didn't get them. They need to be watchful of their shifts, and watch them on how they treat their patients. They are lazy.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your feedback on the care here at The Grand. We do our best to ensure you of the best care possible and we sincerely apologize for any negative experience . Thank you for choosing The Grand.

Review of Grand Rehabilitation & Nursing at Queens

The staff was very helpful. They were very nice. I called a couple of times and they did not call for a while. I would like a call back within an hour.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. We have a wonderful team of caring and compassionate staff members working with us. We apologize for any inconvenience you may have had. We really appreciate your feedback.

Review of Grand Rehabilitation & Nursing at Queens

Overall, I would recommend The Grand at Queens. Communication can be improved, just with several team members, not the whole team. The nursing director I would give a 4, the nursing staff a 4, but the nursing supervisor a 1. A couple of the staff were not friendly.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. Here at The Grand we do our best to ensure the residents of a friendly and clean environment. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience. Thank you for choosing The Grand.

Review of Grand Rehabilitation & Nursing at Queens

I do like the speech therapist, they are caring and skilled. I don't think the transferring of records from one facility to the next is beneficial to the patient. They put my father in the wrong room. I have to be the proactive champion to find out how my father is doing. They need to have the patients' needs prioritized. Not one person was at the nursing station to pick up the phone. My father was waiting for someone to take him to his bed and it had been an hour and a half.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. Here at The Grand we are blessed with a team of wonderful staff members who do their best to accommodate you and your loved ones. We sincerely apologize for any inconveniences you may have had. We really appreciate your feedback.

Review of Grand Rehabilitation & Nursing at Queens

The rehab therapy services were excellent. Most of the aides were excellent. However, I tried to reach the administrator multiple times with my name and number, but never got a call back. They were giving her food that she shouldn't have had. It was difficult to get them to work it out. Also, when I confronted the staff and demanded that they give her a shower, they begrudgingly complied after several attempts to deny me. One of the staff members was speaking to me in such a way to the point where I had to ask her why she was speaking to me as if she was angry with me. The cleanliness was pretty decent.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. We are known for our clean and friendly environment here at The Grand. We sincerely apologize for any negative experience you had and we really appreciate your feedback.

Everyone is very nice, no problems at all. My loved one seems to like everything they feed him. He gets a lot of macaroni and cheese. Everyone seems to pick up the garbage and do what they have to do to keep the place clean.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. We are happy to provide you and your loved one with a clean and friendly environment here at The Grand. We really appreciate your feedback. Thank you for choosing The Grand.

The attention that they give at the facility is outstanding. I'd recommend The Grand. The meals were okay. My loved one is Latino and likes spicy food, so I brought him food that my wife cooked. I had to tell them to mop more, and the elevators are always dirty.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. Here at The Grand we do our best to ensure you and your loved ones of a clean and friendly environment. We sincerely apologize for any negative experiences you may have had and we really appreciate your feedback. Thank you for choosing The Grand.

So far, they've been excellent. Everything is very clean.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. We do our best to keep a clean and friendly environment here at The Grand. We welcome your feedback.

My loved one is getting the best care that she can get.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. We are happy to provide your loved one with the best care she deserves here at The Grand. We really appreciate your feedback. Thank you for choosing The Grand.

The personal care is what stands out to me the most. I would give the cleanliness about a 90 percent. As far as the meals, my loved one eats everything.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review on the wonderful care, cleanliness, and food we provide here at The Grand. Your feedback is very much appreciated.

I would recommend the Grand at Queens to a friend.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review and recommendation to The Grand Rehabilitation and Nursing at Queens.

They're very good there, but the parking can be an issue. It's very clean. My loved one didn't complain about the food.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your feedback. We do our best to make sure our residents and their loved ones are happy and comfortable. Thank you for choosing The Grand.

So far the experience has been okay. The quality is not great. They need new wheelchairs. The food is not so good.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. Here at The Grand it is our priority to ensure you and your loved one of the best possible care. We truly apologize for any inconveniences. Thank you for choosing The Grand. We really appreciate your feedback.

Everyone is wonderful, I just feel like they are so busy and have too much of a work load. The facility was very clean. The meals that were coming in were good. They were not too good at keeping me informed. My loved one went to the hospital and they didn't notify me at all, but housekeeping did a good job of bagging up all her belongings so I could pick them up.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. We do our best to ensure you and your loved ones of the best possible care you deserve. We are so sorry for any inconvenience. We welcome your feedback.

The facility is clean. The meals were definitely nutritious. They did call me to keep me updated. The only thing I thought was odd was that there was only one public bathroom, and you had to go look for the key from the reception.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. Here at The Grand we do our best to keep a clean and friendly environment. We apologize for any inconvenience and we appreciate your feedback. Thank you for choosing The Grand.

The facility is very clean. They communicate with me every day.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. We do our best to assist you and your loved one and inform you of their progress and wellbeing. We really appreciate your feedback. Thank you for choosing The Grand.

So far this place is the best! They are concerned about my loved one. The phone calls I've received show me that they are doing their work.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. Here at The Grand we consider our patients and their loved ones our family. We really appreciate your feedback. Thank you for choosing The Grand.

We've had no problems. Everyone is sociable and treats you with respect. They have activities for the seniors and on the weekend they have a Catholic Mass, which I attend when I'm there with my husband. They are always keeping things clean. The meals are good, but for a grown man sometimes they’re not enough. I was unhappy that on Thanksgiving they served franks and beans. They should have served a decent meal. I spoke to the chef and he said that they don't change up the menu, but they could have done it for one day.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. Here at The Grand we do our best to accommodate everyone. We really appreciate your feedback.

The nurse seemed concerned about my sister, and when I mentioned some concerns to the aide, she quickly got the doctor involved to address them. It is a nice facility. I didn't see any dirt. The food is good, but my sister is on some dietary restrictions. I call there pretty often, and they are very responsive to my questions

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. It is our priority to assist your loved one in every way possible and to inform you of their progress here at The Grand. We really appreciate your feedback.

I’d recommend The Grand at Queens.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review and recommendation to The Grand at Queens!

The Grand has been very good. My father thinks the food is the greatest thing ever. He is there for rehab but they've got him on the nursing home floor, which is a little depressing. There is a tremendous amount of staff there, which can be frustrating when you don't know what their role is. I have done a lot more of the legwork than they have to stay informed.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. We do our best to accommodate everyone to the best of our ability and provide the care you and your loved one deserve here at The Grand. We apologize for any inconvenience. Your feedback is appreciated.

It's very clean and the staff is very professional and courteous. It's well-staffed. It has a nice, homey feel.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. We do our best to provide a clean and friendly environment here at The Grand. We appreciate your feedback.

The experience was good overall.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your feedback on your wonderful experience here at The Grand.

My loved one had a little bit of a hard time in the beginning, but she's getting used to it. The food isn't that great. When she presses the button for help, they say, "We'll be right there," and then a half-hour passes before they get to her. I bring her breakfast every day, because she really likes toast and they won't make her toast.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. Here at The Grand we do our best to accommodate every patient of ours. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience and we appreciate your feedback.

My mother was there years ago and everything was okay which is why we put my aunt there but it has been [Removed]. She is having a horrible stay. It has been one issue after another. Every day there has been something. It will be better to be somewhere else other than The Grand. I've made complaints to my aunt’s social worker and the director, and all I've heard is talking. Nobody is doing anything. The nurses are inexperienced and do not care. The place is clean, it doesn't smell, but I would rather have the smell and a caring staff with supplies. The food is horrible. I started to bring her food from home. I've seen it and I wouldn't want to eat it myself

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. We do our best to accommodate everyone here at The Grand. We sincerely apologize for any negative experience you may have had. Your feedback is appreciated.

Rehab has been great! My dad has been improving. Communication could be better about patients' progress.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. Here at The Grand we provide great therapy and try our best to inform you of your loved one's progress. We apologize for any inconvenience. Your feedback is appreciated. Thank you for choosing The Grand.

I would recommend this place.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review and recommendation to The Grand!

It was great!

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. Here at The Grand we do our best to provide you and your love ones with the care you deserve. We really appreciate your feedback.

I'd recommend The Grand. Sometimes my mom would ask the nurses and staff for something and it wouldn't be right away. She was not too happy with the meals. It was bland and not very tasty looking.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. Here at The Grand it is our priority to ensure your loved one of an overall amazing experience and we apologize for any inconvenience. We really appreciate your feedback. Thank you for choosing The Grand Rehabilitation and Nursing at Queens.

My loved one has been doing therapy every day and I have noticed the improvements. There was a miscommunication but they straightened it out. A couple of times she pressed the buzzer, the nurses wouldn't respond.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. Here at The Grand we provide the care your loved one deserves and do our best to accommodate everyone. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience. Your feedback is appreciated.

My loved one does seem to be improving from what they're doing with her. They do very good at keeping the facility clean. The food there is very good. Initially, my loved one really needed rehab right away but the services took a little while for them to get to her. They never go out of their way to inform me about her care.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. Here at The Grand we do our best to provide a clean and friendly environment and accommodate you and your loved one in every way possible. We apologize for any inconvenience. Your feedback is appreciated.

Everything is pretty clean. I would recommend the facility.

Naomi Landsberg

A couple of the nurses were very good, they were excellent. I think the aides should be more professional and not bicker with patients. My loved one is eating. Ice cream is her favorite. The elevator was dirty, a lot of hand marks and stuff on the floor

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. Here at The Grand we do our best to keep a clean and friendly environment. We sincerely apologize for any negative experience you may have had. We really appreciate your feedback.

I would recommend The Grand at Queens, 4 stars out of 5. The only thing is that nurses’ aides are slow, and the rehab doesn’t call me, I have to call them

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. Here at The Grand we are known for our great service. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience. Thank you for choosing The Grand.

I don’t think the quality of the place is bad. She is very happy with rehab therapy. The people in therapy are very attentive and caring. My wife is not a happy camper and apparently she’s not having an easy time recovering from her surgery. She presses the nurse button when she needs to go to the bathroom and they seem to take longer to come. The staff has an attitude like "we only have two hands” kind of thing. They should have a better attitude to relate to the patients’ needs. The facility is clean. It’s hospital food and you don’t expect much. The meals have a lack of spice, though they are really trying to accommodate her and they’ve gone out of their way to give her options.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. We do our best to accommodate everyone here at The Grand. We truly apologize for any inconvenience. We really appreciate your feedback.

The rehab is helping our dad to improve, it is just a little slow. The facility is a very clean place, it is kind of small though. The place where the residents eat is very small.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. Here at The Grand we do our best to provide a clean, friendly environment and we do our best to accommodate everyone. We really appreciate your feedback. Thank you for choosing The Grand.

The place is horrible. My mother asked an aide if she could go to the bathroom, and she responded, ‘I’m going on my break, hold it for 45 minutes.’ Also she once asked for her medication and they brought it 4 hours later. But there was one particular therapist that was wonderful, very caring. You could see her going out of her way to help people. For example, there were times when people had to go the bathroom and the nurses had them waiting, but she would take them so they wouldn't have to wait. It doesn't seem like the employees are generally very happy working there. The staff would even bicker and complain in the hallway in front of patients.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. Here at The Grand we are known for our great service. We sincerely apologize for any negative experience you may have encountered. We really appreciate your feedback.

Good Services, at The Grand Healthcare in Queens. Thank you to all the therapist who helped me and the nurses and assistants did a great job and were helpful

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. It is our pleasure to assist you in your recovery here at The Grand. We really appreciate your feedback. Thank you for choosing The Grand Healthcare in Queens.

The meal choices could be better. I get a call for every thing, they keep me very well informed.

Judah Gutwein

Thanks you so much for your confidence in our program and for your constructive feedback!

The nurses are very nice attentive to my brother's needs and when I call they make sure they let him know because I cannot go see him every day. He is very comfortable here. All staff is very nice and friendly. My brother has to be hand fed for now, but the nurse has told me that he is making progress and should get to add some changes to what he is allowed to eat. He is eating well, and they make sure that he gets all the Ensure he wants since he likes it so well. They call me ahead of time when they are going to do anything.

Judah Gutwein

Thanks so much for your kind feedback!

My wife is receiving very good care at The Grand Rehab. She has been here before a few years back so she knows they are good to their residents. We are very pleased with the progress she is making and I have noticed the change in her as well. Everyone here is very attentive and helpful, so far so good. All the staff shows that they are very concerned about my wife and her care. My wife's room is very clean and well kept up, as are the surroundings. They answer my questions and they keep me informed of any changes by phone as well

Judah Gutwein

We are deeply grateful for your feedback regarding the exceptional care at the Grand Rehabilitation and Nursing at Queens program!

I would recommend Grand Rehabilitation & Nursing at Queens to a friend.

Judah Gutwein

Thank you for your feedback!

I'm very happy, but we've only been there a week, so it's a little hard to say how good things are. We are kept very informed.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. Your feedback is appreciated here at The Grand Rehabilitation and Nursing at Queens.

The meals have been very nice. They have not kept me informed very much.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. We do our best to accommodate everyone here at The Grand. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience. We appreciate your feedback.

Everything is amazing! The service and attention that my loved one gets is amazing. I get excited speaking about them because I am very satisfied. They always keep me up to date. The food is very good. They have been simply amazing at keeping me informed. I brag about the staff all of the time.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. We are blessed with a wonderful team of exceptionally caring and compassionate staff members here at The Grand. We really appreciate your feedback.

The nurses are very nice!

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. We are blessed with wonderful nurses who provide the care you deserve here at The Grand. Your feedback is appreciated.

Everything went just fine during my loved one's short stay! They let me know about whatever was going on, they were very good with that.

Judah Gutwein

Thanks you very much for your feedback!

This is my wife's second time at The Grand Rehab and we had no problem deciding to come back here, as it is close to home and her last stay was just fine. The parking is very bad, and I do have trouble walking as have my own health issues, so it is very hard when I am bringing stuff to her. She does not like having to work so hard, but she does like her therapists and she is doing better, I just keep telling her that is why she is there. The nursing staff seems attentive and they know she is dealing with a lot. The rest of the staff have been very caring, they keep her room clean always say hi when they are in her room. All the staff seems to be kind and friendly. My wife was not eating when she first got there, but now she is and enjoys the food. Because I have been sick myself I do not get to visit my wife very often but they do keep in touch with me by phone.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. We do our best to provide you and your loved one with the care you deserve here at The Grand. We apologize for any inconvenience. Your feedback is appreciated. Thank you for choosing The Grand.

My loved one is doing very well with the therapy. I have no complaints; the nurses are very nice to him. Breakfast is not for him but he does like some of the dinners

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. We do our best to accommodate everyone here at The Grand. We apologize for any inconvenience. Thank you for choosing The Grand.

Our experience has been a 4.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review on The Grand!

I would say The Grand is a mixed experience. At this point, I wouldn't recommend it. It seems like they are understaffed. The physical therapist and speech therapist amazing, but one of the aides in particular is bad. My mom likes the food okay, but the bathrooms not always clean.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. Here at The Grand your health and overall wellbeing are of utmost importance to us. We do our best to provide you with the care and service you deserve and we sincerely apologize if we did not fully meet your needs. We really appreciate your feedback.

My husband is content at The Grand. He's having a little trouble with the food, which is probably partly him and partly the food. The nurses and the aides are very nice and accommodating. The staff has been very good about keeping me informed about my husband's care.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. Here at The Grand we do our best to provide you and your loved one with the care you deserve. Thank you for choosing The Grand. Your feedback is appreciated.

My loved one should have a semi-private room because that is what the insurance pays for, but they have her in a room with three other beds. I do not want to be overcritical, it is a good place. They are slightly understaffed and I know that is not their fault.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. We do our best to accommodate everyone here at The Grand. We apologize for any inconvenience. Your feedback is appreciated.

I am very upset with The Grand. I was there early last week when my friend was admitted and spoke to the social work office and finance office, and they said they would get back to me, and they still have not. My friend felt she was being given too much therapy, and she couldn't keep up with it. It's just the worst experience for her. Initially they're very friendly and helpful, and then they're not. According to my friend the meals are cold when she gets them, and she's not used to having to eat kosher. When I call to ask how she's doing, I just get a "she's fine." They don't even seem like they know who she is. I would really like to get her someplace else. When she was transferred from the hospital, they only told her she was there for rehab. They haven't even accepted her for long-term care.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. Here at The Grand we do our best to give you and your loved one the care you deserve. We sincerely apologize for your unfortunate experience. We really appreciate your feedback.

Everyone at the grand in queens is very pleasant except for some orderlies.
I know they are busy but they can be more attentive.
A few were really passionate and kind.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you Stella for your review. We are blessed to have a wonderful team of caring and compassionate staff here at The Grand. We truly apologize for any inconvenience. Thank you for choosing The Grand.

Top Stroke Rehab In New York, is at The Grand Rehabilitation and Nursing at Queens!

My husband suffered a debilitating stroke several months ago and wound up in NYU hospital in New York. Because he is relatively young (67), i was very fearful about the prospect of a quick recovery for him post discharge from the hospital. We live in Queens and I did extensive research on top stroke rehabilitation centers in Queens, New York and was amazed to find that though there are programs in place to begin stroke rehab from the hospital, there are very few options for post-acute stroke rehab in the area of new york, unless you are willing to be an outpatient. I was ambivalent about this because I didn't think I'd be able to equip the apartment (and myself) to be able to handle his needs so soon after his hospitalization. Then I found information on The Walter Strauss Stroke Center located at the Grand Rehab at Queens. I met with their team prior to my husbands discharge and was impressed with what I heard.

Dr. [Removed], who is their clinical director, took an interest in his case from the beginning and this was very reassuring for me and our only daughter. My husband made steady progress at the walter strauss stroke center and we were very pleased with the therapy and the care.

There were minor issues here and there which were quickly ameliorated through open communication and dialogue with his doctors and nurses. The staff was great!

All in all, I highly recommend this stroke center in queens ny, for recovering patients post hospitalization and prior to home. This is a top stroke rehabilitation center in new York, in our opinion.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you Evelyn for your review and recommendation. We do our best to provide you and your loved ones with the care you deserve here at The Grand. We really appreciate your feedback.

My experience at The Grand Healthcare in Queens was lovely.

The nurses were very helpful.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for sharing your lovely experience here at The Grand Healthcare in Queens. We do our best to provide you with the care you deserve. We really appreciate your feedback.

A nice place

My husband was at this nursing home for a short time and they took good care of him. The staff were nice and the food was good. He was receiving Physical Therapy and when he improved we moved him to another community. I would recommend this community for nursing home care.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review and recommendation. Here at The Grand we are so pleased to be providing you and your loved one with such a wonderful experience. We really appreciate your feedback. Thank you for choosing The Grand Rehabilitation and Nursing at Queens.

The Grand Rehabilitation and Nursing at Queens is a 179-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in residential Whitestone, Queens. At The Grand Rehabilitation and Nursing at Queens, we have worked tirelessly to bring the warmth and comforts of home to our fully-appointed facility. Both short and long term guests will notice the difference in our approach to providing quality healthcare throughout our facility. At The Grand Rehabilitation and Nursing, our guests always come first.

As the preferred destination for the highest quality healthcare, The Grand Rehabilitation and Nursing at Queens boasts the most advanced and world class clinical care anywhere. We believe that even the little things can play a large role in getting our guests back on their feet again, with holistic care that extends beyond treating symptoms. Take a moment to enjoy our peaceful grounds, to chat with our friendly staff, or to savor the blissful feeling of slipping into a freshly made bed at the end of a long day. Whether you are here for an extended stay or just for short term rehabilitation, we have no doubt that our amiable, attentive personnel and our tastefully decorated environment will provide those extra touches that will turn your stay with us into an experience that is truly Grand.