Ozanam Hall of Queens Nursing Home - Bayside, NY

Ozanam Hall of Queens Nursing Home - Bayside, NY has yet not published prices.

Review of Ozanam Hall Nursing Home of Queens

Everything is nice. When I am there it is very nice and they have lots of patients, God bless them. The staff are very friendly. I think it is pretty clean. They call for anything and have great communication.

Review of Ozanam Hall Nursing Home of Queens

They are really good and take her to rehab twice a day. They are always great. They are very over the top there with their care and conscientious. I was totally surprised that they give her all the spectrum of what she needs, and a very good choice of meals! They do a great job on communication.

Review of Ozanam Hall Nursing Home of Queens

It is very clean and the people are very attentive. I know the PT was very good. There were some social workers who came in and were very good. They checked on her periodically and this was great. She felt like there was nothing to do with the down time for the two weeks she was there. My mom is a volunteer there and she knows there is more activities for a long term patients.

Review of Ozanam Hall Nursing Home of Queens

I'd recommend Ozanam Hall!

Review of Ozanam Hall Nursing Home of Queens

The people that I met were very good, nice, and informative. Any time I call the Hall for anything, I got good answers. I thought the nurses were very careful. My loved one went to one floor from another floor and wandered, and I felt that they could have been stricter on her. There was a smell on the floor, but it dissipated.

Review of Ozanam Hall Nursing Home of Queens

They are really nice at Ozanam. It is a very homey and comfortable feeling there. Everyone that has been there says it is very good. Some staff are very very good. They are pretty friendly. They are pretty good and everybody says the food is good. Their communication is pretty good when they answer the phone.

Review of Ozanam Hall Nursing Home of Queens

They are communication orientated, and much better than any other places she has been before. They are nicer. They are all very friendly. It's very clean. From past experience, my mom is eating the food here better than the prior place. My mom really likes home cooking. She's not wild about the food, but it's better than other places. I have gotten more phone calls about her than other places we have been.

Review of Ozanam Hall Nursing Home of Queens

I appreciate the care and attention to detail and the compassion they are showing my dad. He keeps his dignity. I know he is in good care so I can sleep well at night. He is now able to walk a little bit and making progress. He is talking and doing so much better. The nurses are phenomenal and the attendants are totally over worked. Sometimes they are understaffed and irritable. You don't smell like you are in a nursing home.

Review of Ozanam Hall Nursing Home of Queens

Ozanam Hall is very good. The staff answer questions and tell me who to ask. The nurses have been very good to my loved one. It's very clean. The room is clean and she is clean they are always changing her.

Review of Ozanam Hall Nursing Home of Queens

The staff are very helpful with anything we needed. There was one lady who was very, very good with my mother and helped her a lot. They could do more with the cleanliness though. The garbage would accumulate. My mother enjoyed most of the meals. Used to a cultural food but for the most part it was good. Their communication was good.

Review of Ozanam Hall Nursing Home of Queens

They are extremely wonderful and they are helpful. We are very happy and content and the nurses are very good with helping people integrating into the environment immediately. I would go there myself. It is very clean and no smells. The food seems very nice and well rounded and she gained weight. The social worker was amazing. However, there was a lack of communication between a social worker and the administrator. One said discharging and the other accepted to long term so I was anxious but did find out it was long term.

Review of Ozanam Hall Nursing Home of Queens

The therapists are the best. She is treated very well. They are always cleaning when I am there. The nuns give communion.

Review of Ozanam Hall Nursing Home of Queens

I'd recommend Ozanam Hall. We have a meeting with the social worker.

Review of Ozanam Hall Nursing Home of Queens

They are very good and all of the aides are very kind and very attentive to my mother in law. We are there every day. They have good reputation. She is progressing. Many staff members have been wonderful. They are very attentive to us and my mother in law. They are all very good. The cleanliness is excellent. The place is spotless. She gets served her meals and she seems to enjoy the meals and is eating well. The meals seem to be good. The woman in charge of the PT is great. They tell us how she is doing is in the all of the PT, OT and ST.

Review of Ozanam Hall Nursing Home of Queens

My loved one is happy with a lot, her care has been very good. They have reached out, she’s happy, that's the bottom line. They've been working on the meals, she's not the happiest with the food.

Review of Ozanam Hall Nursing Home of Queens

So far so good. The staff care and nursing care is very good.

Review of Ozanam Hall Nursing Home of Queens

The place is very clean and nice but professionalism of the care leaves a lot to be desired. The doctors are not present often. We've been awaiting the orthopedist for over a month. The staff attention is not consistent. The manager is okay but some don't give proper care. Everyone is friendly except for the Sisters. I think what they ordered is what they should get. She's getting other things than what she requested. Some are fine some are not, it varies. Some don't communicate within the rehab. The hospital didn't communicate well but she had a cast and it seemed ignored and they didn't follow up about it.

Review of Ozanam Hall Nursing Home of Queens

The rehab is excellent. My loved one is improving. The nursing care is excellent too. It's clean. Communication from the rehab is very good.

Review of Ozanam Hall Nursing Home of Queens

The rehab and cleanliness was good. But I was not happy with the experience. Some nurses were wonderful, some were not. I think they cut the staff, they're overworked. The facility has called about silly things but not serious things.

Hospital Like

It's more of an elevator building. You have sick rooms where people are on respirators and things. It's very hospital like so it doesn't seem like my mom would do very well there at all. That's the turn off with that. Unfortunately, it seems like most of these state run places are like that.

At Ozanam Hall Nursing Home of Queens, "the difference is love." We are a CMS 5-star, not-for-profit skilled nursing and rehabilitation facility.

Guided by our mission to provide high-quality care with kindness, compassion, hospitality, and dedication, Ozanam Hall serves 432 patients and residents in the Bayside community in a wide variety of specializations. We provide short-term rehabilitation for qualified patients 62 and older as well as specialized geriatric long-term care for qualified residents 65 and older.