Ozanam Hall of Queens Nursing Home - Bayside, NY

Ozanam Hall of Queens Nursing Home - Bayside, NY has yet not published prices.

Review of Ozanam Hall of Queens Nursing Home

The rehab center has been doing their best to help my loved one out.

Review of Ozanam Hall of Queens Nursing Home

It was an excellent facility. That was why we got my mom in there when she had to go back. It was a terrific place. When she went there for the 1st time it was the 17th place I looked at. It was the last place I looked and I was upset because I could not find a place for my mom. I saw the rehab floor, and how busy they all were, but they did a great job.

Review of Ozanam Hall of Queens Nursing Home

My loved one doesn't understand English too well so they were extra patient with her especially in rehab and they have been very helpful. Communication from the staff was pretty good.

Review of Ozanam Hall of Queens Nursing Home

My loved one had no problems, she seemed to like it there. I have no reason not to like it either. I guess the rehab center was fine. She seemed to get good care and had no problems. She seems to like the meals and dining. When there was a problem, they always called and they were patient.

Review of Ozanam Hall of Queens Nursing Home

They did well! My loved one has been there twice now. So he knew the people there, and they remembered him! Also, they have animals there! The patients get to walk them and see them outside! Some of the staff were nice and some were not. The administration and the director were really good. The registered nurses really stayed by the station. I never spoke to the doctor, so the communication was not too good I think. Oh, the cleanliness was good! They do the sheets every day and floors were clean. My loved one liked the food, three meals a day!

Review of Ozanam Hall of Queens Nursing Home

Everything at Ozanam was good. I was happy with the care. The therapy services had been very good. The nursing care was good. Everyone was friendly. It was clean. My loved one was happy with the meals.

Review of Ozanam Hall of Queens Nursing Home

The nurses and aides have been outstanding! The food is delicious and she is a fussy eater.

Review of Ozanam Hall of Queens Nursing Home

If my mom has to go anywhere, it's Ozanam Hall. Everybody is so nice and consistent. They are just really good and caring. The therapy is great. I love this place. The food is good here. I have recommended them a 100 times, I tell everybody!

Review of Ozanam Hall of Queens Nursing Home

It's a very clean facility! The few meals that I saw looked fine. I would call the facility and they connect me right away. Sometimes I have to wait a bit but it's fine. Everyone was great but the social worker wasn't so much.

Review of Ozanam Hall of Queens Nursing Home

Everybody has been helpful and nice. When you ask for something, they get it done. They let me sit in on the therapy classes. They all have been very friendly. They recognize me and I recognize them. They wave and speak to my brother. The admissions office helped with getting my brother in there. It was a great thing for me that he got in there. I love this place!

Review of Ozanam Hall of Queens Nursing Home

The dining staff was very helpful in getting her something that she can eat.

Review of Ozanam Hall of Queens Nursing Home

My loved one is happy here and that makes us happy. She likes the therapy and they are doing things slowly. The nurses are all very sweet. It's pretty clean and immaculate. I like that they have pets. She likes the meals and says they are very good. The nurses are pretty good and they provide us with numbers and materials.

Review of Ozanam Hall of Queens Nursing Home

The experience has been great. The quality of the care and the temperament of the staff make it five star. The therapy pushes my loved one to be active every day. They're good communicators. They call with updates. He gets his medication and is on a great schedule that they implemented. The aides are great with the everyday stuff. They do a huge amount of work there. The facility is not state of the art brand spanking new, buts it's always clean and always tidy. I love the pet therapy. The residents really seem to love the animals. There is a wide variety of food options, but my dad is very picky. They are always reachable and have good communication.

Review of Ozanam Hall of Queens Nursing Home

We had pretty good care there. The aides were very friendly and it was very clean there!

Review of Ozanam Hall of Queens Nursing Home

The communications are fine and the rehab director is very attentive with my questions. The aides have been quite helpful and attentive. The nursing care is fine. The food is not so great and they do not look too appealing or appetizing. Maybe that is the type of diet he is on.

Review of Ozanam Hall of Queens Nursing Home

I'd recommend Ozanam Hall! Many of the admissions and other staff have been very helpful. The meals have been outstanding so far! The meals are timely, extremely well prepared, they are tasty. The kitchen deserves some credit! However it was difficult to breathe on the 4th floor, where the social worker office is.

Review of Ozanam Hall of Queens Nursing Home

My loved one was very pleased with it and I found them positive and very helpful. She said she did the OT and PT with no complaints. The staff were good and always quite helpful. When I was there they were perfectly professional and good. She spoke well of them. I was in touch with people and the communication was good. I think the only negative I heard is that there was too much food. She would prefer lighter food like fresh fruit and yogurt. She would ask for things that did not arrive with her regular meal, like her black coffee.

Review of Ozanam Hall of Queens Nursing Home

My husband is there now. For one thing, the food is really good and it is very clean. We love the animals there. Everybody is so pleasant and nice. The rehab is wonderful there and he gets it every day except Sunday. The nursing is very good and it is so beautiful when you walk in the front door downstairs. Everybody is lovely and pleasant. They are very up. The nursing is very good and it is so beautiful when you walk in the front door downstairs. You should see how they clean the room and bed after someone leaves. The meals are wonderful and he loves them. Roast beef and breakfast is very good.

Review of Ozanam Hall of Queens Nursing Home

The staff is very friendly and everyone is great. They keep in touch with me and constantly calling me. I was very impressed. I thought the food was great and the choices were so many.

Review of Ozanam Hall of Queens Nursing Home

I'd recommend Ozanam! It looks clean. Sometimes there is a language barrier.

Review of Ozanam Hall of Queens Nursing Home

Mom likes the entire decor there. It's not crowded, it's clean. She really likes the food. She like that it is Catholic and she goes down and listens to the mass. This is her 3rd time here. I have already recommended them! She loves the therapy. There is one young man that she always raving about. The staff are always friendly. They know mom, and they treat her very well. They are going under a renovation, so the dining room is being used for rehab. But she raves about the food. She told me not to bring her any food because she is happy with what they give her, they give her a nice variety of meats and vegetable mixtures. The nurses are very attentive. They really have a lot of patients though and last Tuesday, she didn't get a remote control until 4 days after asking.

Review of Ozanam Hall of Queens Nursing Home

My loved one has been at the facility before and we came back. We are so pleased with the experience. They have been fabulous! They are all equal as a group. Honestly! Every single one of them has made a difference. The nurses are fabulous and very attentive. My mother has used other facilities where the wait time is astronomical- really, that is not that case here at all! They have been so good about getting to her. It's a super clean place! In terms of communication they have really done a fabulous job. They have reached out to me to let me know how she did in therapy that day and I really appreciated that!

Review of Ozanam Hall of Queens Nursing Home

The nurses are phenomenal ...they have been great! They do such a nice job! The food is excellent! All of the meals they serve are good. They are served warm and they making the meals enticing which helps in so many ways. They really make a home cooked meal here - a home cooked meal away from home! The staff is very friendly. I did have some concerns about some of the aides taking care of my mother; however it has since been resolved.

Review of Ozanam Hall of Queens Nursing Home

Ozanam Hall is a very good rehab.

Review of Ozanam Hall of Queens Nursing Home

The facility is well maintained. Their communication was good.

Review of Ozanam Hall of Queens Nursing Home

The care is far better than I have seen in other places. We were happy with the rehab. All of the nurses but one are great. The bed was non electric and like a cot. It took 5 days to replace.

Review of Ozanam Hall of Queens Nursing Home

My mom is improving. The nursing care is excellent! However my mom has been there for a while, 10 days, and I have asked about her care and how long she will be there and there's been no answer.

Review of Ozanam Hall of Queens Nursing Home

The therapy has been spectacular. The nurses and aides are good here. The staff have been all kind and nice. There is the social worker student and she works Wednesdays and Fridays and we have spoken extensively. However, my father's room is like a closet and others have larger rooms. I have to be here because I am afraid he will fall and I am hiring my own people to be here 24 hours a day. I think it is an interesting place because at night they close the doors and no cameras and my father would be on the floor. This place is too big and I would like a brighter look since this place is very old.

Review of Ozanam Hall of Queens Nursing Home

The nuns are wonderful and the rest is not. I am taking my mom out as soon as possible. They are friendly when I am there and it is clean. The food is adequate and I bring her food that she eats. I did get a call about an incident.

Review of Ozanam Hall Nursing Home of Queens

Everything is nice. When I am there it is very nice and they have lots of patients, God bless them. The staff are very friendly. I think it is pretty clean. They call for anything and have great communication.

Review of Ozanam Hall Nursing Home of Queens

They are really good and take her to rehab twice a day. They are always great. They are very over the top there with their care and conscientious. I was totally surprised that they give her all the spectrum of what she needs, and a very good choice of meals! They do a great job on communication.

Review of Ozanam Hall Nursing Home of Queens

It is very clean and the people are very attentive. I know the PT was very good. There were some social workers who came in and were very good. They checked on her periodically and this was great. She felt like there was nothing to do with the down time for the two weeks she was there. My mom is a volunteer there and she knows there is more activities for a long term patients.

Review of Ozanam Hall Nursing Home of Queens

I'd recommend Ozanam Hall!

Review of Ozanam Hall Nursing Home of Queens

The people that I met were very good, nice, and informative. Any time I call the Hall for anything, I got good answers. I thought the nurses were very careful. My loved one went to one floor from another floor and wandered, and I felt that they could have been stricter on her. There was a smell on the floor, but it dissipated.

Review of Ozanam Hall Nursing Home of Queens

They are really nice at Ozanam. It is a very homey and comfortable feeling there. Everyone that has been there says it is very good. Some staff are very very good. They are pretty friendly. They are pretty good and everybody says the food is good. Their communication is pretty good when they answer the phone.

Review of Ozanam Hall Nursing Home of Queens

They are communication orientated, and much better than any other places she has been before. They are nicer. They are all very friendly. It's very clean. From past experience, my mom is eating the food here better than the prior place. My mom really likes home cooking. She's not wild about the food, but it's better than other places. I have gotten more phone calls about her than other places we have been.

Review of Ozanam Hall Nursing Home of Queens

I appreciate the care and attention to detail and the compassion they are showing my dad. He keeps his dignity. I know he is in good care so I can sleep well at night. He is now able to walk a little bit and making progress. He is talking and doing so much better. The nurses are phenomenal and the attendants are totally over worked. Sometimes they are understaffed and irritable. You don't smell like you are in a nursing home.

Review of Ozanam Hall Nursing Home of Queens

Ozanam Hall is very good. The staff answer questions and tell me who to ask. The nurses have been very good to my loved one. It's very clean. The room is clean and she is clean they are always changing her.

Review of Ozanam Hall Nursing Home of Queens

The staff are very helpful with anything we needed. There was one lady who was very, very good with my mother and helped her a lot. They could do more with the cleanliness though. The garbage would accumulate. My mother enjoyed most of the meals. Used to a cultural food but for the most part it was good. Their communication was good.

Review of Ozanam Hall Nursing Home of Queens

They are extremely wonderful and they are helpful. We are very happy and content and the nurses are very good with helping people integrating into the environment immediately. I would go there myself. It is very clean and no smells. The food seems very nice and well rounded and she gained weight. The social worker was amazing. However, there was a lack of communication between a social worker and the administrator. One said discharging and the other accepted to long term so I was anxious but did find out it was long term.

Review of Ozanam Hall Nursing Home of Queens

The therapists are the best. She is treated very well. They are always cleaning when I am there. The nuns give communion.

Review of Ozanam Hall Nursing Home of Queens

I'd recommend Ozanam Hall. We have a meeting with the social worker.

Review of Ozanam Hall Nursing Home of Queens

They are very good and all of the aides are very kind and very attentive to my mother in law. We are there every day. They have good reputation. She is progressing. Many staff members have been wonderful. They are very attentive to us and my mother in law. They are all very good. The cleanliness is excellent. The place is spotless. She gets served her meals and she seems to enjoy the meals and is eating well. The meals seem to be good. The woman in charge of the PT is great. They tell us how she is doing is in the all of the PT, OT and ST.

Review of Ozanam Hall Nursing Home of Queens

My loved one is happy with a lot, her care has been very good. They have reached out, she’s happy, that's the bottom line. They've been working on the meals, she's not the happiest with the food.

Review of Ozanam Hall Nursing Home of Queens

So far so good. The staff care and nursing care is very good.

Review of Ozanam Hall Nursing Home of Queens

The place is very clean and nice but professionalism of the care leaves a lot to be desired. The doctors are not present often. We've been awaiting the orthopedist for over a month. The staff attention is not consistent. The manager is okay but some don't give proper care. Everyone is friendly except for the Sisters. I think what they ordered is what they should get. She's getting other things than what she requested. Some are fine some are not, it varies. Some don't communicate within the rehab. The hospital didn't communicate well but she had a cast and it seemed ignored and they didn't follow up about it.

Review of Ozanam Hall Nursing Home of Queens

The rehab is excellent. My loved one is improving. The nursing care is excellent too. It's clean. Communication from the rehab is very good.

Review of Ozanam Hall Nursing Home of Queens

The rehab and cleanliness was good. But I was not happy with the experience. Some nurses were wonderful, some were not. I think they cut the staff, they're overworked. The facility has called about silly things but not serious things.

Hospital Like

It's more of an elevator building. You have sick rooms where people are on respirators and things. It's very hospital like so it doesn't seem like my mom would do very well there at all. That's the turn off with that. Unfortunately, it seems like most of these state run places are like that.

At Ozanam Hall Nursing Home of Queens, "the difference is love." We are a CMS 5-star, not-for-profit skilled nursing and rehabilitation facility.

Guided by our mission to provide high-quality care with kindness, compassion, hospitality, and dedication, Ozanam Hall serves 432 patients and residents in the Bayside community in a wide variety of specializations. We provide short-term rehabilitation for qualified patients 62 and older as well as specialized geriatric long-term care for qualified residents 65 and older.