Cedar Ridge Alzheimers Special Care Center - Cedar Park, TX

My husband and I visted Cedar Ridge and was very impressed. They were very informative and helpful when talking about my dad's needs.

Wonderful facility and staff

They seemed wonderful in the way they directed their staff and care. I spent one afternoon visiting here and I liked what I saw quite a bit. I think it’s probably a very good place, especially for residents who might have more challenging issues. It’s one level and small and the staff there has been around for a while so I think they have a good track record. They did a great job in introducing me to the place and showing me around. There’s also a walking path available that the residents can take advantage of. Ultimately, I chose a different community because my Mom didn’t need quite as much care but this one is very nice.

She will fit in here

I helped my friend get in this memory card community. It is nice and clean and kept up. The staff is nice and friendly. She has only been her less than a week but Id recommend this community.

5 Stars All The Way!!

One of the most important things about a community is knowing that my loved one is safe and this is definitely the place. The staff does a good job encouraging my mother in participating in activities. I would recommend the Cedar Ridge to other friends and families their services are above and beyond.

I had a good tour!!!!

This community was more for memory care. My dad did not need assistance with this or we may have considered this community. The director that took me on my tour was nice and knowledgable. The community seemed clean and well taken care of.

I didn't feel it was the right fit

The memory care is the part that we looked at in Cedar Ridge. I didn't feel it was the right fit. It was getting to be dinner time and the residents were all congregating around. They were waiting until a certain time for the dining room to be open. I'm sorry it just seemed kind of creepy. [removed] Also I didn't like that they didn't even have the option to lock the bedroom doors. We ended up going with a smaller facility.

Although Dad has only been there about a month, he seems happy and is adjusting fairly well to new routines. Everyone is friendly and helpful.

The same as where we are.

We toured here in searching for an alternative to our current place. It was kind of the same set up here and situation, as where we are now. It doesn't make sense to move to something we already have.

Not very impressed, no medicaid, $6,850 per month private, mattresses on the floor to prevent falls, pretty beat up.

My mother has been living here for ab...

My mother has been living here for about six weeks, and it has been a good fit so far. The primary care is amazing. Everyone my mother sees to help her get dressed in the morning, help her to the dining room, etc., is incredibly nice and they provide an amazing level of one-on-one care. I have seen some issues with the level of communication among staff members. When my mother's medical care shifted from her own doctor to the services provided at Cedar Ridge, I had to repeatedly explain to the staff what was needed, instead of them communicating with each other. I felt like this could have been handled much better with more communication. Otherwise, our experience at Cedar Ridge has been good so far.

Hugs are plentiful and kindness knows no bounds!

Cedar Ridge is the first place we looked act and the one our family chose for our Mom! The people at Cedar Ridge are Special. The hugs are plentiful and their kindness knows no bounds. It is clean and the care is awesome!
My Mom asked how long she was going to stay at the resort.
My sister and I would like to make reservations for twenty
years from now!
It is so hard to find a truly wonderful place but I can tell we have been blessed to find Cedar Ridge and their wonderful
staff and residents! We can't thank them enough!

25 March 2013 toured. Seni...

25 March 2013 toured. Senior mgmt very experienced. Nice environment - pocket areas for residents to be alone but out of room. Current maintenance person not very skilled. Calendar not overly full on a daily basis. Helpful in explaining importance of State certified vs. Nurse certified Med Aids. Did not go with this facility due to cost as it relates to other quality facilities I visited. Would trust the care provided by this property. Not a fan of the semi-private rooms that have one entrance and both beds in one room for a man who is still mobile. I assume women would handle this layout better.

*They make a very good 1st...

*They make a very good 1st impression *The place looked really nice *The staff seemed very caring & competent

Beautiful, excellent "memorable momen...

Beautiful, excellent "memorable moments" program. Met with Director. Many options for advancing care.

Cedar Ridge AlzheimerÆs Special Care Center is a fully equipped nursing home located in Cedar Park, Texas. It is catered to those individuals struggling with dementia, memory loss, and AlzheimerÆs disease. At Cedar Ridge, we seek to provide our patients with exceptional service that goes above and beyond the call of duty. Our staff members are some of the best trained professionals available. At Cedar Ridge, our goal is to treat every resident like a member of our own family. We understand the stress and anxiety that comes with caring for a loved one with memory loss. It can not only be time consuming, but emotionally draining. By choosing our special care center, youÆre making an informed decision about whatÆs best for your loved one. When it comes to memory loss, itÆs vital that a trained and certified professional look after the affected individual. By allowing your loved one to receive the care they need, you are also relieving yourself from the stress that comes along with it. With all kinds of fun activities, residents can still live a life filled with joy and happiness. In fact, we plan supervised trips that allow our residents to experience the outdoors. We also host all kinds of special events that are open to family visitation. These are just some of the ways that we strive to make Cedar Ridge the best care center in the state of Texas. We work around the clock to ensure each and every patient receives the care they deserve. Our team of licensed nurses are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.