Inviting

The atmosphere at Stone Lodge is very inviting, and the staff here are very engaged in what they're doing. My parents are happy to be there, the management is transparent, and I love the fact that they are out serving the residents during the lunchtime meal. The team calls everyone by name, and they really care about each one of them. The food is very good; I have never been disappointed. The portions are nice, options are wide, and the items sound appealing. There are many activities, and Stone Lodge is immaculate. I would definitely recommend it.

very light and bright rooms .... liked the friendly and comfortable feeling in the community

The staff are wonderful!!

My mother has recently moved into this community and so far my wife and I are very pleased with how things are going. The staff have been very accommodating to her and make sure she is comfortable in her new living environment. She has had no complaints about the food and is impressed with how clean the housekeeping team keeps the facility.

A-1

The above rating is for the attain given to us during first visits. So far so good.

Marvelous Staff!!

I like my apartment very much and have enjoyed my experience so far at this community. The staff are absolutely marvelous and do the best they can to try and meet everyone needs. Recently we have had a pipe burst in our building and it has caused a lot of disturbance and a lot of damage throughout the entire complex but the staff have done the best they can to try and make things flow as easy as possible. I do wish that the existing residents would be more welcoming to new members, they have given me the cold shoulder and have no been very welcoming at all.

SHAMEFUL, RECKLESS Stone Lodge -- It is not to be trusted

First the food and then, the bigger issue, security.

Food is a major problem at Stone Lodge. Meals take forever to be served (a simple lunch can easily take 90 minutes or longer). Often the food is inedible -- pork chops that are so hard you cannot cut them with a knife). Edible food often arrives barely warm. Even hard boiled eggs are often overboiled with green yolks. There has been a succession of cooks -- I think the place just doesn't want to pay enough for good help.

Now to security. In a new reckless, cost-cutting policiy, Stone Lodge will soon have NO ONE on premises supervising from 7PM to 7AM. A year ago Stone Lodge had TWO married couples living at the facility. About six months ago only one married couple. Now the owners of Stone Lodge have decided, in a heartless and callus move, to have NO ONE in charge living at the facility.

Instead, Stone Lodge has given its residents pendants to wear -- if they fall or have a problem they are to press the button on the pendant. Stone Lodge thinks so much of this system they are in the process of REMOVING their emergency pull cords in all the rooms. Stone Lodge thinks so much of their new pendant system that they will leave the facility with no supervision for 12 out of every 24 hours.

Please, vote with your wallet and DO NOT have your loved one stay at this facility. We will be moving our mother out of here soon.

Stone Lodge cannot be trusted to safeguard its residents.

Holiday Retirement

Hello, we appreciate you taking the time to provide us your honest feedback. My name is Katie, and I work for Holiday in our home office. I'd love the opportunity to chat with you and discuss the concerns you have - we truly do have our residents safety and best interests in mind with these changes, and want to do everything we can to make sure we are fully articulating how this will better serve and benefit our residents. If you can, please give our Resident Relations line a call at [removed] - I really hope to hear from you so we can work together constructively in addressing the concerns you raise in your review. We hope to hear from you soon - thank you so much

I was very happy with the tour that we received here. I liked that friendly staff who were able to answer my questions. The community was very clean and taken care of. I was happy with the men of the meals. We wanted a location that was closer to most of the family. I would over all recommend this community for all the great choices available.

Not for me

I think there are more residents leaving than choosing to live here. Staff will not answer direct questions about the problems, making me feel I'm a loser for even asking.
Food service and cleaning staff are stretched too thin. No flexibility in when you can dine, unless you wish to pay $5.00 to get your food "to go."
This isn't the way I choose to be treated.

Great Care

This community has a great staff members who are caring. They have a great variety of meals. They do ask that come at assigned time for meals. The community is very clean. They do offer alot of great activities. I would recommend this community for great care and value.

Excellent facility. Clean, bright, well maintained. Lowest price for the square footage that we've seen in either Bend or Portland.
Only real down side is the up front deposit of one month's rent. Most expensive deposit we've seen. Good location - near medical center.

Food is great!

The staff have been very helpful addressing all of our concerns. They offer a wide array of activities for the residents to choose from. My dad and I really like the food. They offer a variety of food options to choose from at meals. The community is well kept and clean.

I highly recommend Stone Lodge!

I highly recommend Stone Lodge. The facility is very willing to make my Mom feel comfortable and go above and beyond to make her happy with what she wants. The friendliness of the staff is perfect! There seems to be a bit of disatisfaction with the food, the other residents say it is not as good as a few months ago, but my mother wasn't there yet then. She is happy there. She has gone to bingo as far as activities. I think trying to get loved ones in the correct level of care is an art.

It is very clean here. I picked the place out myself and I have only been here a short time. I really enjoy it here. Family is important to me and I picked up because my daughter sold her home and she is closer to me here. Family is very important to me. I also picked it because of the advertisements.

Very Comfortable

The Stone Lodge is a nice community. I'm very comfortable with it. The facility is always very clean. The staff is nice. It has been a good experience for me at the Stone Lodge.

Very nice place!

The Stone lodge takes care of cleanliness very well. On the news they had trouble with a virus, but they shut it down very fast and they took care of the problem. They took care of the residents very well. They worked very hard and did a phenomenal job. The staff is very friendly. There has been some change over, and it is a hard job to work, but they are very friendly. I believe for the money, they have done a wonderful job. My loved one is very happy there. The food is a good variety, and they work with her vegetarian diet without being repetitive. She has been happy with being able to eat there. It has been a very good reception. They do activities in the community. They go out to eat every so often. They have a bus to take people around. They have people come in and do different things, though she doesn't always participate. She can come and go as she pleases and we can visit her. She really enjoys the community.

Very helpful staff!

Overall my experience with Stone Lodge has been a good one. They were a huge help to me during the search process, it was a time crunch for us and the sales manager went above and beyond in making sure we had all the information we needed ASAP. Things have worked out well so far, and they are definitely worth a look if you're looking in the area!

wonderful place

Starting with the maintenance person (Matt) I have had to use his services several times, and he has been great. Always willing to help and with a friendly attitude. He has really gone out of his way to do every little thing he can to help. The managers also are very friendly and helpful. The housekeeping is excellent. I am really just very pleased. Stone Lodge is a wonderful place and I feel like my money is being well spent here.

If there were one thing to critique, it would be that the food could be served a little warmer.

My experience with Stone Lodge had be...

My experience with Stone Lodge had been pretty good. The people are really nice, along with the place itself. The pricing is much better than others I checked into.

Friendly and welcoming staff!

Things have gone very well so far at Stone Lodge! They've done a great job welcoming my loved ones to the community, and introducing them to all of the different services and amenities they provide. They've also been impressed by the chef here, the meals and service are much better than the community they'd been in previously!

Really Great Place, Overall

Our experience here has been pretty good so far. The community is great, and they seem to have a good selection of activities, though my loved one does not often participate. The food is good, but there are massive portions -- too big. Our only complaint so far has been with the night entrance policy. On returning to the community one night, the instructions were followed on how to enter the facility with the key and such, but my loved one was not able to get back into the facility. Even after buzzing to the front desk, nobody came to let her in. She had to spend the night with a relative, which was very inconvenient as we had used the key and followed all of their instructions exactly. Otherwise, it has been a really great place!

Better for Independent Seniors

My mom started out at Stone Lodge. They do have some assisted living but it's more independent living. My mom was only there for a short time because she needed more care than they provide. They don't go and get you and bring you out for meals or activities or anything. It's more for people who are pretty well on their own.

Great views of Cascade Mountains

They are really the only independent senior community in town. They are conveniently located to family and amenities. They had availability and very good rooms. The rooms are spacious and the one we have has a very nice view of the Cascade Mountains. The meals could be better and more flavorful. Overall we are pleased with Stone Lodge and would recommend them.

I would recommend them

The one thing is that they told us a price on the phone but that was for thier lowest priced room so they should say that there are many different types of rooms. She ended up getting one for almost $200 more a month. They need to say what you get for that price. They upsell you.

They're good people and it's clean. It's been good. I would highly recommend them.

SOMETIMES DON'T GET A GOOD FEEL ABOUT...

SOMETIMES DON'T GET A GOOD FEEL ABOUT IT CAN'T PUT MY FINGER ON IT. THE LADY THAT GAVE ME A TOUR WAS VERY NICE AND I DID LIKE HER VERY MUCH.

Very good candidate. Lively communit...

Very good candidate. Lively community. Good feeling when you enter the building. Love the ability to travel to other properties and stay there for little cost. Unique.

You’ll love coming home to the majestic Stone Lodge. We’re close to all the things that make life great, like shopping, healthcare, restaurants, and numerous outdoor attractions. Our warm and dedicated live-in managers are always on hand to ensure that your experience with us is truly special. We’re a family at Stone Lodge, and we look forward to you joining us.

Our all-inclusive month-to-month rent covers:
- Three delicious and nutritious chef-prepared meals from scratch
- A variety of enriching activities
- Weekly housekeeping and linen service
- Transportation
- Most utilities

Friends in 300 places

Built with your comfort and safety in mind