Sterling Mobile Home Park - Lakeland, FL

Sterling Mobile Home Park - Lakeland, FL has yet not published prices.

I'm not here because I want to be here. No one can sell to move on unless you sell through the office. We have had many offers but no one is approved for some odd reason. There is no pool, next to no social activities off season. Very boring, I feel I'm just surviving. Unless you kiss a** you'll never survive or get out. Not many care. There are so many homes that need to be removed from a year ago. RHP homes could care less. DONT COME HERE!!!!

Park is changing

I spent many winters in Sterling but not last winter when they had considerable storm damage. The management varies from time to time and are limited as to what they can do for the residents. Unfortunately they have let a number of fulltime residents in the park and a number of them do not participate with Snowbirds to keep activities going. I enjoyed my time there and you may too.

Positive comments on Sterling

Just moved in to Sterling the end of April. Management does an extensive background check on all residents before they are approved. Occupants can use community yard service or do it yourself. It's true its off Wabash but area is improving. The security gate offers protection at night. Convenient to everything and has a quaint canal running through the front of the property. No pool but also no costs associated with them. Neighbor are respectful and friendly

Great place to live

Wonderful quiet environment. Grounds are well kept. Many activities available November thru March and some activities in summer months. Excellent value for your money. Mobile homes are older but, very well kept

Sterling MHP low rate park

They dont take care of properties. Anyone can move in here. Terrible water. You have to pay their contract mowers. In very bad area of Lakeland. Buyers beware!