Patty's House Four - Dover, FL

Patty's House Four - Dover, FL has yet not published prices.

Making Friends

My grandfather is making friends since being here. He loves to socialize during meals. The food is wonderful here he loves it. The staff is very friendly and accommodating to us. The up keep of the inside and outside is done well. I'm not sure and maybe it is the timing that I've been there but I have not seen any residents participating in any activities and I have never seen any calendar of them posted anywhere.

Excellent Care Home

We are having an excellent experience here in this care home. Everything is working out very well, and they are taking very good care of my mother. The staff here are extremely caring. They really go out their to make sure my mother is comfortable. She is doing great, and I'am satisfied with all they have done for us. This is a care home I would highly recommend. It is a wonderful place.

I am happy with the care here at this community. The staff is outstanding and they are always keeping me informed on his progress. He does like the variety of meals. There are alot of activities for him to particpate. A nice location. I would recommend this community to other families for great value and care.