American House Zephyrhills - Zephyrhills, FL

Nicest community around!

It seems like a very nice facility. The units are comfortable. The dining room is lovely. There are activities. Transportation is provided to local doctors.

Lovely place, lovely staff and employees. All residents we spoke to loved the place and were happy to be there. Apt's we were shown were spotlessly clean and maintained. A very close second to the Beach House, Wiregrass.

The location was too far for us. The building is 3 stories and up high on a hill. Has great views and the units are good sized. It did not have adequate parking for visitors. Some rooms in the common area were a little cluttered, but clean. The layout was not ideal.

Lovely facility

I moved my mother-in-law in a few weeks ago and I couldn't be happier. The facility is beautiful and spotless, everyone was so nice. Many amenities are available and the dining room is lovely and the food is great. I am sure she will enjoy her apartment and I am glad that I chose American house for her.

American House Senior Living Communities

Sharon, thank you for your review of American House Zephyrhills. We're so glad to hear you're happy with our community and can't wait to welcome your mother! We appreciate your feedback.

A Great move for Mom

I am so pleased with the care that my mother is getting here, The staff is very friendly and attentive to all the residents and she has a very nice apt with a small kitchenette, they take her shopping and she enjoys all the activities. She also enjoys the Anytime menu with a wide variety of choices, soups and salads, snacks and they even have a Happy Hour for the residents. The memory Care has a separate dining area as well. Mom also likes the live entertainment and the bible study. This really is a great fit for my mom.

American House Senior Living Communities

Thank you for your 5-star review of our community! We appreciate your feedback and we're glad to hear your mother has adjusted and is happy at American House Zephyrhills.

American House Zephyrhills FL

From our initial contact through our visits, the process, move in and even after the move in, we gave found the staff to be exceptional. I have visited people in other facilities and all I can say is that I am glad that my folks are living at American House. Thanks!

American House Senior Living Communities

Thanks so much for your 5-star review! We appreciate your feedback and we're glad to hear that both you AND your parents are happy at American House Zephyrhills!

Satisfied with The Care

So far everything is working out pretty well for my parents here at this community. We are pleased with everything they have done for us. I'am satisfied with the care they are being provided with. I know they are safe and in good hands at this community.

Beautiful country mornings!

This community is fabulous about keeping everything nice and clean. The staff has been nothing but friendly and nice to my loved ones. The food was really good until about weeks ago they got a new cook and it can do a little better. We think that this community is beautiful. This is the reason we chose here was because it has more of a country setting which is what we were looking for.

American house for dad

American House is very nice. The staff is extremely nice and competent. Lots of activities for the residents. The food is the only low marks in this review. The food is tough, cold, and many times dissappointing. A new chef with some new recipes would be welcome. It seems sometimes the food has been sitting in a bin or oven having been made ahead of time, so by the time it is served it is tough and cold.

We liked this community!!

The director I met during our tour was nice. We liked this community, however they did not have any availability at the time we were looking. The community was clean. They offer a lot of good options for the residents.

Happy so far

So far very happy with the treatment we have received. Keaton has been so helpful with information about the facility and showing my mother in law the different rooms, and answering all of our questions. My mother in law makes the move over at the end of the month and she is excited about it. Can't wait to see how things go after she gets there.

Pleased

American House is a very beautiful and elegant facility. The staff is great and they are attentive and accommodating with the residents. The level of care here is excellent and we have been pleased with everything.

Wonderful ALF

I had to find a home for my mother as her short term memory was making it hard for me to let her live alone. I reviewed and visited many places before choosing the American House. The staff from the top leadership to the ones who clean and serve meals are the most friendly, patient and kind I have ever seen under one roof. My mother is struggling with having to be in a new surrounding with much less space than her home, but they have welcomed her like family and go out of their way to make sure she comes to the activities and meals every day. I cannot say enough about Keaton Hobbs who we first met when we toured the community. She is very easy to reach and always answers any questions or concerns I have immediately. I highly recommend them to anyone looking for a safe and active place for loved ones!

Absolutely very beautiful and clean environment

The Commons of Pretty Pond is absolutely very beautiful and clean environment. The staff and the community carry themselves with a lot of respect and dignity and are very helpful. Everyone in the community as well is very respectful.

A very positive place to be!!!

The staff is kind, helpful, well informed. Very focused on customer service. The rooms are clean and the atmosphere is very upbeat. They are every responsive to the residents.

A Wonderful Facility

Well she has only been there for a month so far and I think it's too soon to judge them. They had a change of ownership and they got struck by lightening, so nothihng has been normal. It hasn't been bad, just a little chaotic. I think they are a wonderful facility. They pay attention and they respond quickly, which is good.

really great

They have really been great. They have helped out in every possible way that they could. The experience has been a really good one. They interact very well with everyone that comes in there, and provide really good care and service. I'd recommend The Commons on Pretty Pond to anyone.

Nice place

Overall things have gone well here, I'd give them a 5 out of 5. It's a nice looking clean community, and the staff have all been very friendly. It has worked out well for our loved one, and I they are worth a look for others looking into senior living in the area.