Lake Gibson Village - Lakeland, FL

• Weekly Houskeeping
  • Movie Theater
  • Recreational & Social Activities
  • Fine dining service for breakfast, lunch and dinner
  • Utilities
  • Pool
  • Fitness Center
  • Full-time Activity Director

[name removed] helpful. Price good. Move In fee less than others.

Brand new, large, well-equipped apartments inside a distinctive older building. A nice sense of spaciousness and light throughout the entire building. The trees and lake make for a beautiful, park-like setting. Resort-like amenities — wine bar, heated pool (doubt if either of these would interest my dad), and even a boat for rides on the adjacent lake. Quiet atmosphere while we were there on a Saturday mid-day. Location is very convenient, off of US 98 on north side of Lakeland.

Awesome - paradise, but not for Aunt BettyToo glitzy

Beautiful facility with a lake side view

I love this facility and I actually live here with my Husband currently. The price is a lot better than other places and the rooms are certainly bigger. We’re actually getting everything set up right now to move to their assisted living wing which will be doing a grand opening soon. The facility itself is very beautiful with a wonderful lake behind the building. They have a porch outside with plenty of tables and chairs to sit and look at the lake. They also have a pool outside and a nice gardening space for the residents. The location of the community is great and it’s right off of 98 which is a major road. It’s actually in a convenient place surrounded by a lot of shopping, restaurants, a hospital, and pharmacies. I would recommend this facility to other families.

This community is extraordinary

This community is extraordinary, and the staff did an exceptional job with my tour as well, they showed me all around, answered all my questions. I really think that my mom would have fit in here really well. The pricing was more than what we had set for our budget but I would definitely recommend coming here for the tour.

Outstanding care for mom

I really like the care that my mom is getting here from the care in this community. The staff keeps me informed on her progress. They do offer activities for the residents that want to participate. The community is very clean. I happy to know that she is getting wonderful care for a good value.The menu is outstanding and she likes that the chief is very nice and comes to speak with the residents in the dining area. The We would recommend this community for the care to other families.

Beautifully restored historic community on scenic Lake Gibson, offering spacious studio, one and two-bedroom apartments. Amenities abound, including meals, housekeeping, transportation, heated pool, boating and fishing.